BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5099
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

That's fine but now he's an important man once again, and we need some safety protocols for this stuff. At least basic ergonomics.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtkdhqBp8ajpDnG/giphy.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By pumafish:
I had this long rant typed up about how angry I am about everything right now, and how I keep getting more angry every day, and about how I'm disgusted with people who refuse to see what's going on, but the act of typing it out helped calm me down.  So I dunno, I guess I'll be fine for a few hours until I get angry again.  I think one of the things that's driving me crazy the most right now is that I don't have a productive outlet for all my anger.  There's no rallies in my town to attend.  There's no rioters and looters to stand against.  All the blatant exposés are occurring a thousand miles away, so I can't take the fight to those most responsible without leaving my family unprotected.  I've got two witches as my Senators, and a RINO as my Representative, so trying to pressure them is like yelling into the void (for the record, I did write them, but have received zero responses).  At this point, I suppose I'm just hunkered down waiting for things to finally kick off.
View Quote

HI puma

You are not alone. A lot of us if not all of us feel the same way.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Bishopn87:

Not really, no.

9,800 kilos... that's a lot. It was enough, in fact, that they didn't trust us to watch it on our own, and sent a cruiser in to keep an eye on us keeping an eye on the coke.
View Quote

Yo, sarge! I got those 87 kilos of coke and $20 logged on the chain of custody, and put in the evidence locker.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

https://i.ibb.co/pdFmFdd/sra.jpg

I can almost hear pedo joe saying "If you don't trade votes for whiskey and wampum, you ain't red"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
The jokes write themselves sometimes.

The dude will call bullshit as soon as he sees it

I’m tired of right wing cucks, call them out!

I can almost hear pedo joe saying "If you don't trade votes for whiskey and wampum, you ain't red"

they bought votes with firewater
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Propaganda, but still a cause for concern.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By djohn:
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Never underestimate the enemy.

Propaganda, but still a cause for concern.

Where can one join these chapters to help out, i habe some 300 blk ammo and i wouldnt mind helping load 5.56 mags

Also take a few days off for some down time and deer hunting and holy hell Im still catching back up
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:31:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#6]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Nothing off there at all. I'm sure that fake east Texas accent is legit as well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://breaking911.com/caught-on-video-plane-carrying-newly-elected-texas-house-speaker-skids-off-airport-runway/

BURKE, Texas – Incoming Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan (R) had a frightening encounter aboard a plane Wednesday amid a rainstorm. No one was seriously injured. “We all walked away. It was an unfortunate accident. The plane was in bad shape,” he said.

Nothing off there at all. I'm sure that fake east Texas accent is legit as well.

That video didn't look like "skids off airport runway".  It looked like "didn't stop in time and ran off end of runway".

Question is whether it was pilot error (landed long and should have gone around, or goofed on estimating how much runway was needed for the conditions,...) or mechanical failure.

ETA:  Can't say for certain, but I don't see thrust reversers deployed in that video.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

View Quote

How was track day?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

I loved that girl back in the day. I prefer her thicker phase. Once she got older and started slimming down hard, she just didn't do it for me anymore
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Where's VnE with his awesome avatar?

Dunno. But here.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284414/77cb771de9a3805d002850b728b11873_jpg-1714318.JPG

I loved that girl back in the day. I prefer her thicker phase. Once she got older and started slimming down hard, she just didn't do it for me anymore

As I recall, she did an interview after 'slimming down' and stated that she had the reduction surgery in order to open up the roles that she could do.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:54:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#9]
Can we agree that this looks good?
There is rotel in there along with some crushed red pepper. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
There is rotel in there along with some crushed red pepper. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126641/20201204_104118_jpg-1714460.JPG
View Quote

What exactly are we looking at here son?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
There is rotel in there along with some crushed red pepper. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126641/20201204_104118_jpg-1714460.JPG

Looks like chili-mac.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone who spent more than a week in the military knows what that is. My grandma made that every week as well when i was growing up. Amazing that i still eat it. Pretty much a go to meal in these parts.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Looks like chili-mac.
View All Quotes

Looks like chili-mac.

Reminds me of americanized goulash.  Would chow.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Clown world.  Meanwhile a bar owner in NYC who got arrested for opening during Covid has been charged with a hate crime...
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Went to the gym. Talked to front desk lady. Told her about the GA video because I know she will spread that info.

After talking she asked what I thought the outcome of this all will be. I calmly said war because we can not find common ground anymore.

Her words "I think there will be quite a bit of death caused in our country because of this election". Kind of hit me hard coming from this sweet old lady. Ran my 5K and then worked out with Marisa.

I also was texting a friend at the gym about the video. He said he needed to see more. Pretty much flipped my shit, and told him that mentality of moving the goal post back is fucking my freedom and I do not like it. AT ALL.

So the thing I keep coming back to is, no matter who wins, how do we avoid a war? I don't think we can avoid it much longer.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Looks like chili-mac.

Yeah, my old grade schools would call that goulash all day long. But then we didn't have a sizeable Hungarian population anywhere nearby.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
Went to the gym. Talked to front desk lady. Told her about the GA video because I know she will spread that info.

After talking she asked what I thought the outcome of this all will be. I calmly said war because we can not find common ground anymore.

Her words "I think there will be quite a bit of death caused in our country because of this election". Kind of hit me hard coming from this sweet old lady. Ran my 5K and then worked out with Marisa.

I also was texting a friend at the gym about the video. He said he needed to see more. Pretty much flipped my shit, and told him that mentality of moving the goal post back is fucking my freedom and I do not like it. AT ALL.

So the thing I keep coming back to is, no matter who wins, how do we avoid a war? I don't think we can avoid it much longer.
View Quote

I know I have friends and family who I don't even want to talk to about this anymore due to their complete close-mindedness on the issue. Doesn't sound terribly hopeful, now does it?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:11:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#20]
I just found out that grand poobah Jay lives (or lived) in my fucking town.

HOLY SHIT BOIS>>>> I LITERALLY HAVE THE NFAC IN MY BACKYARD

EDIT: The louisville article says he was picked up at his home in my town. Oh fucking shit. Just showed Marisa and She is NOT happy at all.

Fuck me, gotta bust out the credit card.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#21]

EDIT: The louisville article says he was picked up at his home in my town. Oh fucking shit. Just showed Marisa and She is NOT happy at all.

View Quote

Whatcha gettin?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#22]
UGA game just got canceled because of the damn china flu. Debating on making the drive down to Valdosta for the rally...probably will if I can talk a friend into going with.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Chili is American curry.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cody22:
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

Chili DOES have beans. If it didn't, it would just be spicy, watery meat soup.
9mm is better than .45 because velocity rather than bullet weight is what kills things. If this was not true we would still be using .45-70 govt in warfare.

Boom. Done.

Chili does NOT have beans....Chili is thick juicy greasy meat soup..............

Chili is American curry.

@MotorMouth

I don't know why, but it took until this morning for my brain to make the connections on that statement.

In Japan, curry recipes vary based on what region you're in, but families will also have their own recipe variations that are passed down.  May be an error in translation, but there is also something called 'dry curry', that involves a large change in ingredients (been too long since I read the explanation, to remember the change).
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Whatcha gettin?
View Quote

Well I ordered 4401's, and I was sent L210's. I might just cut esstac a check to keep them. I think Marisa needs a carrier.

Finishing suppressor. Maybe 2 now. I don't think I need a whole lot more. NVG's are out of my range.

Man, that news really just pissed in my fucking cheerios.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

It has been done before. Wife calls it spicy mack. Da kids loved it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow watch this shit.  This is Ruby and read the replies.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:34:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Yes..... my body is ready. Does anyone remember on my show when I was called John Wick? Remember how I said I noticed a lot more black people at the ranges?
Remember how I said I would let them shoot my gun? Not only did I really (maybe) train the enemy, but half of them have admitted that they wont fuck with me.....

Holy shit. Some, some things are starting to make sense in my area. hahahahahahahahahaha God does have a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm aware of accusations on both sides of this thing, but I'll tell you this. Guys who served and they act like they're destined for political shit, and use what we did over yonder to promote that shit, annoy me as much or more than guys who harvest our stories to sell as their own and write books.
Not to speak ill of the dead. Who were in the Navy.
View Quote

Hey!  Not everyone is cut out for the Navy. It’s ok.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#31]

tricky  tricky  tricky  tricky
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#32]

@MotorMouth

I don't know why, but it took until this morning for my brain to make the connections on that statement.

In Japan, curry recipes vary based on what region you're in, but families will also have their own recipe variations that are passed down.  May be an error in translation, but there is also something called 'dry curry', that involves a large change in ingredients (been too long since I read the explanation, to remember the change).
View All Quotes

9mm is better than .45 because velocity rather than bullet weight is what kills things. If this was not true we would still be using .45-70 govt in warfare.

Boom. Done.

Chili does NOT have beans....Chili is thick juicy greasy meat soup..............

Chili is American curry.

@MotorMouth

We eat some kind of curry dish a couple times a month. Curry puffs rock.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Where's the rally point?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#34]

@MotorMouth

View All Quotes

Boom. Done.

Chili is American curry.

@MotorMouth

I love Indian curries, Thai curries, and one day I was making chili, and thought, "Hunh, this is just TexMex curry."
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Chili in a can is as wrong as two boys fucking.  No matter if it’s beans or no beans.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Where's the rally point?
View Quote

LOL how many people can fit in my apartment? 400 sqft, 2 people and two GSD's already spoken for hahahahaha.

But we do have a bad ass mexican joint that we love eating at. Should be good enough for ya.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By daveo:
Morning boys and gals.

I hope you are pissing out Red, White, and Blue this morning.

Time to make final preps. Trump still has a good/better chance after the video proof. The left will not tolerate this.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/160435/Screenshot_20201204-053838_Facebook_jpg--1714235.jpg

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#38]

LOL how many people can fit in my apartment? 400 sqft, 2 people and two GSD's already spoken for hahahahaha.

But we do have a bad ass mexican joint that we love eating at. Should be good enough for ya.
View All Quotes

Where's the rally point?

Works for me!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Chili in a can is as wrong as two boys fucking.  No matter if it’s beans or no beans.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Yes..... my body is ready. Does anyone remember on my show when I was called John Wick? Remember how I said I noticed a lot more black people at the ranges?
Remember how I said I would let them shoot my gun? Not only did I really (maybe) train the enemy, but half of them have admitted that they wont fuck with me.....

Holy shit. Some, some things are starting to make sense in my area. hahahahahahahahahaha God does have a sense of humor.
View Quote

Last time I was in OH, I was banging a crazy chick. This time, I'll bring the crazy there.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By kbi:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kbi:
The jokes write themselves sometimes.

The dude will call bullshit as soon as he sees it

I’m tired of right wing cucks, call them out!

I guess they weren't handing out blankets..
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:46:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#43]

HI puma

View All Quotes
I had this long rant typed up about how angry I am about everything right now, and how I keep getting more angry every day, and about how I'm disgusted with people who refuse to see what's going on, but the act of typing it out helped calm me down.  So I dunno, I guess I'll be fine for a few hours until I get angry again.  I think one of the things that's driving me crazy the most right now is that I don't have a productive outlet for all my anger.  There's no rallies in my town to attend.  There's no rioters and looters to stand against.  All the blatant exposés are occurring a thousand miles away, so I can't take the fight to those most responsible without leaving my family unprotected.  I've got two witches as my Senators, and a RINO as my Representative, so trying to pressure them is like yelling into the void (for the record, I did write them, but have received zero responses).  At this point, I suppose I'm just hunkered down waiting for things to finally kick off.

HI puma

This, however, even if you are home you can participate in spreading the information.  The videos from yesterday and Cece's video of Ruby not handling ballots legally is causing rage in my local. Spread the word, I've got nonbelievers watching the hearings live to see for themselves and they are stunned this is not broadcast for easy access.  Online, when they stomp me, someone else is there to spread the info until I can make another account and continue when your tagging out.  Eventually the evidence will be so overwhelming they cant hide it.  

Besides, shitposting and shoving people's faces in the evidence is fun!

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:48:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#44]

JFC! That bitch is as annoying as people that don't put beans in their chili.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:48:13 PM EDT
[#45]

Where's the rally point?
View Quote

Any CNN headquarters will do.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#46]

I don't know. My fucking head is going to explode today. The gaslighting is unacceptable. Those of you who watched my YouTube channel know how I am when I get a little heated.

I was talking to someone this morning who is pretty cool and calm. The text back from this individual was "We need to see blood". Did not expect that but the time to be civil is not now. I don't think it is time to shoot, but we have to do something.
View Quote

A few thoughts...

Part of communist insurgency is demoralization, aka black pilling. You should be angry, but not depressed. Morale is important. 10 years from now wokies will still be losers and patriots will still be living better lives.

Conservatives are the life blood of this nation. They produce the food, fuel, and damn near everything else while liberals are leaches. War is more than pew pew. We have much more powerful weapons than small arms. We need to think strategically. Unfortunately most conservatives (preferring to be left alone) aren't very motivated until their back is against the wall. Action generally takes a catalyst like gun control, lock downs, or a stolen election. This bullshit is also a golden opportunity to use the growing anger and discontent to gather forces. Start recruiting.

I drove through various parts of Colorado last week and noticed something interesting. High school kids rebelliously flying Trump flags and Old Glory on their vehicles. The status quo ain't cool. Pedo joe ain't cool. Their woke teachers and parents ain't cool. Patriots have become the rebel alliance. We can use that.

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#47]

JFC! That bitch is as annoying as people that don't put beans in their chili.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Where's the rally point?

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Cant avoid it forever. We are passed the point of reconcilable differences. Maybe not the well meaning folks who get the wrong information and dont realize they are being lied to and strung along, but the die hard Communists and the enablers will not continue to live side-by-side with us in this mutual kick the can phase our country has been in for decades

I have seen the stills and stuff for the video as I was catching up do you happen to have the link handy?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5099
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top