[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

she will not be the last
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:37:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

It's not new. Hello, welfare state. SSI. Medicare, medicaid.

https://fee.org/resources/not-your-to-give/

“‘Well, my friend; I may as well own up. You have got me there. But certainly nobody will complain that a great and rich country like ours should give the insignificant sum of $20,000 to relieve its suffering women and children, particularly with a full and overflowing Treasury, and I am sure, if you had been there, you would have done just as I did.’

“‘It is not the amount, Colonel, that I complain of; it is the principle. In the first place, the government ought to have in the Treasury no more than enough for its legitimate purposes. But that has nothing to do with the question. The power of collecting and disbursing money at pleasure is the most dangerous power that can be intrusted to man, particularly under our system of collecting revenue by a tariff, which reaches every man in the country, no matter how poor he may be, and the poorer he is the more he pays in proportion to his means. What is worse, it presses upon him without his knowledge where the weight centers, for there is not a man in the United States who can ever guess how much he pays to the government. So you see, that while you are contributing to relieve one, you are drawing it from thousands who are even worse off than he. If you had the right to give anything, the amount was simply a matter of discretion with you, and you had as much right to give $20,000,000 as $20,000. If you have the right to give to one, you have the right to give to all; and, as the Constitution neither defines charity nor stipulates the amount, you are at liberty to give to any and everything which you may believe, or profess to believe, is a charity, and to any amount you may think proper. You will very easily perceive what a wide door this would open for fraud and corruption and favoritism, on the one hand, and for robbing the people on the other. No, Colonel, Congress has no right to give charity. Individual members may give as much of their own money as they please, but they have no right to touch a dollar of the public money for that purpose. If twice as many houses had been burned in this county as in Georgetown , neither you nor any other member of Congress would have thought of appropriating a dollar for our relief. There are about two hundred and forty members of Congress. If they had shown their sympathy for the sufferers by contributing each one week’s pay, it would have made over $13,000. There are plenty of wealthy men in and around Washington who could have given $20,000 without depriving themselves of even a luxury of life. The congressmen chose to keep their own money, which, if reports be true, some of them spend not very creditably; and the people about Washington , no doubt, applauded you for relieving them from the necessity of giving by giving what was not yours to give. The people have delegated to Congress, by the Constitution, the power to do certain things. To do these, it is authorized to collect and pay moneys, and for nothing else. Everything beyond this is usurpation, and a violation of the Constitution.

“‘So you see, Colonel, you have violated the Constitution in what I consider a vital point. It is a precedent fraught with danger to the country, for when Congress once begins to stretch its power beyond the limits of the Constitution, there is no limit to it, and no security for the people. I have no doubt you acted honestly, but that does not make it any better, except as far as you are personally concerned, and you see that I cannot vote for you.’
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

Americans want more stimulus checks. The government wants them to get Covid-19 vaccinations. One former politician has a plan that aims to please both.

Fuck him.  $1500, $15,000 or $150,000 this ole girl would just still laugh in their faces. I didn't need the first check, but took it and it went straight into an investment account.  Maybe it's only fair, lol.

Well sure...bribery works so well in government, lets try it on the public.

It's not new. Hello, welfare state. SSI. Medicare, medicaid.

https://fee.org/resources/not-your-to-give/

“‘Well, my friend; I may as well own up. You have got me there. But certainly nobody will complain that a great and rich country like ours should give the insignificant sum of $20,000 to relieve its suffering women and children, particularly with a full and overflowing Treasury, and I am sure, if you had been there, you would have done just as I did.’

“‘It is not the amount, Colonel, that I complain of; it is the principle. In the first place, the government ought to have in the Treasury no more than enough for its legitimate purposes. But that has nothing to do with the question. The power of collecting and disbursing money at pleasure is the most dangerous power that can be intrusted to man, particularly under our system of collecting revenue by a tariff, which reaches every man in the country, no matter how poor he may be, and the poorer he is the more he pays in proportion to his means. What is worse, it presses upon him without his knowledge where the weight centers, for there is not a man in the United States who can ever guess how much he pays to the government. So you see, that while you are contributing to relieve one, you are drawing it from thousands who are even worse off than he. If you had the right to give anything, the amount was simply a matter of discretion with you, and you had as much right to give $20,000,000 as $20,000. If you have the right to give to one, you have the right to give to all; and, as the Constitution neither defines charity nor stipulates the amount, you are at liberty to give to any and everything which you may believe, or profess to believe, is a charity, and to any amount you may think proper. You will very easily perceive what a wide door this would open for fraud and corruption and favoritism, on the one hand, and for robbing the people on the other. No, Colonel, Congress has no right to give charity. Individual members may give as much of their own money as they please, but they have no right to touch a dollar of the public money for that purpose. If twice as many houses had been burned in this county as in Georgetown , neither you nor any other member of Congress would have thought of appropriating a dollar for our relief. There are about two hundred and forty members of Congress. If they had shown their sympathy for the sufferers by contributing each one week’s pay, it would have made over $13,000. There are plenty of wealthy men in and around Washington who could have given $20,000 without depriving themselves of even a luxury of life. The congressmen chose to keep their own money, which, if reports be true, some of them spend not very creditably; and the people about Washington , no doubt, applauded you for relieving them from the necessity of giving by giving what was not yours to give. The people have delegated to Congress, by the Constitution, the power to do certain things. To do these, it is authorized to collect and pay moneys, and for nothing else. Everything beyond this is usurpation, and a violation of the Constitution.

“‘So you see, Colonel, you have violated the Constitution in what I consider a vital point. It is a precedent fraught with danger to the country, for when Congress once begins to stretch its power beyond the limits of the Constitution, there is no limit to it, and no security for the people. I have no doubt you acted honestly, but that does not make it any better, except as far as you are personally concerned, and you see that I cannot vote for you.’

Davy Crocket in Congress. This should sum up everything it means to be a legislator. What a remarkable man.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:38:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

o its still on
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Hmmm, can we wrap the front of a car with N95 material?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

it's pretty simple - Cars need Masks as well this will help

will that restrict air flow?

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:39:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Voter ID bad

CovID good

https://media.thedonald.win/post/n829IqpG.jpeg
View Quote

Fuck. That. Shit.

Will not comply.

This does not end the way they imagine. Every person has a choice at all times. Sometimes we choose not to exercise some options until pressed beyond tolerance.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:43:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:

View Quote

hit the link but be ware
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:43:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By elcope:

I'm going to put Antifa folks I catch on my front bumper to let them catch it for me.

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Lord-Humungus-Mad-Max-Kjell-Nilsson-e.jpg
View All Quotes

I'm going to put Antifa folks I catch on my front bumper to let them catch it for me.

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Lord-Humungus-Mad-Max-Kjell-Nilsson-e.jpg

Oh balls that is funny!

Hang signs of condemnation around their neks :
Social Worker
Inoculator
Politician
Cuck Force
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:47:06 AM EDT
[#8]

o its still on
View Quote

I've been trying and no luck.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:48:45 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:53:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#10]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

How fucking convenient. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Glad I don't have to work that wreck. I-16 fucking sucks anyway.
View All Quotes

I would not be surprised if there is a deal between the dems, and kemp, the s,o.s, loeffler and perdue to not cause waves and let harris/biden win, in exchange for one of the two senators getting a seat.

otherwise, loeffler and perdue would be raising h*ll to insure a fair, valid, election
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:57:21 AM EDT
[#11]

hit the link but be ware
View Quote
Haha I am way too tired tonight. And I have to get some sleep so I can be functional tomorrow.

Next time!
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:02:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Forgot how good this movie is, take 4 minutes and watch this scene

V For Vendetta: Pathogen Path To Power
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:09:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Haha I am way too tired tonight. And I have to get some sleep so I can be functional tomorrow.

Next time!
View Quote

Next time.  I'll hold you to that, but you had better have a VERY thick skin!!

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:09:59 AM EDT
[#14]

I don't want the vaccine, but if uncle sugar wants me to have it if I take their $150k, well, I like money.

This whole pandemic is a scam, everyone knows it. I don't understand why someone in Congress can't go on tv and tell everyone what this is about, that the Democrats hatched this plan to force everyone into their homes, and ram mail-in ballots down our throats in order to steal the election. Because orangeman bad. It's really that simple.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:13:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Forgot how good this movie is, take 4 minutes and watch this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfm7y5nL30
View Quote

The deep state liked the plot of this film so much, they decided to bring it to life.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:15:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View Quote

if the .gov gives me a free, no strings attached $150k, I'll YOLO so hard on $TSLA their heads will spin.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:15:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Just because Jennifer Connelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9FG9YjBMM
View Quote

I mean she's ok... never thought she was that hot though.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:15:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

The deep state liked the plot of this film so much, they decided to bring it to life.
View Quote

Bingo. Minority Report was actually a documentary...and so was Idiocracy!
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:19:05 AM EDT
[#19]

I mean she's ok... never thought she was that hot though.  
View Quote

Her best scene was the very end of the movie "Requiem for a Dream"
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:20:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Just because Jennifer Connelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9FG9YjBMM
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:20:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By cm:

I would not be surprised if there is a deal between the dems, and kemp, the s,o.s, loeffler and perdue to not cause waves and let harris/biden win, in exchange for one of the two senators getting a seat.

otherwise, loeffler and perdue would be raising h*ll to insure a fair, valid, election
View Quote

Libs like to stab RINOs in the back.  And it was contingent on the situation "going away" quietly.  Now that it hasent, they will give the Dems the two Senate seats in exchange for Kemp keeping his job in 2022.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:23:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cm:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

Nothing would surprise me anymore. I honestly don't know what to believe. There's so much noise. I know what my heart tells me though, I reckon.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:44:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Aww I missed it! I was meeting Dinesh D'Souza
View Quote

for reals?  who was asking the questions?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Ok.... which one of you fools was using extremist language in riot call ??
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:06:09 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

wasn't me. who is the guy upset about it?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:06:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: E-Mag] [#26]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

When all the doc's and nurses are zombies and we non-medical people are left to fend for ourselves......good plan....

ETA...for page 3587....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
At least here they are talking about the medical professionals getting it first

When all the doc's and nurses are zombies and we non-medical people are left to fend for ourselves......good plan....

ETA...for page 3587....
I am not saying it is a good plan just that it is the plan

One asked me the other day if I would get the vaccine. And I told her I would wait to see if it made them grow a tail and she turned and shook her butt at me so that was nice
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:08:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

for reals?  who was asking the questions?
View Quote

from the 'gram

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:43:18 AM EDT
[#28]
It's been a long time, been a long time
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

Maybe worth watching?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:43:18 AM EDT
[#29]

from the 'gram

https://i.imgur.com/XkqDU34.jpg
View Quote

I recognize some of those people. Is Bethany rocking Chuck Taylor's? I can't tell. I'm hammered.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:43:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
See two posts up.

@30calTBLkid

@AJumbo

@AZNetEng

@BethanyHatch

@BirddogSC

@Connor327

@Cecenrse

@Doodles

@elcope

@FCSD2162

@Hollywood_Shooter

@hiyaboa

@ki_soarer

@mercersfinest4

@navvet89

@mb300sd

@Mr_Psmith

@sharkman6

@Strykewolf

@tads

@Truman_Sparks
View Quote

Thanks for the invite. I will sign up after getting a mic for my PC. I don't do internet on my phone.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:48:05 AM EDT
[#31]

I recognize some of those people. Is Bethany rocking Chuck Taylor's? I can't tell. I'm hammered.
View Quote

Yes.

I myself prefer Altama Maritime Assault shoes
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:52:47 AM EDT
[#32]

I got my Press pass....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/6c/17/486c170735ed1cca6f56c7a468b7d0d5.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:55:50 AM EDT
[#33]

Yes.

View All Quotes

Yes.

Attachment Attached File

We're stuck with Rocky or Bates or Danners.
Not that they're bad or anything, I'd just like more of a choice.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:57:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

https://i.imgur.com/7nyaY81.jpg

View Quote

Where's your medic patch? Press Medics are tire one operators. Bring your chest seal, please.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:58:09 AM EDT
[#35]
I just spent waaaay too much on a 500 round case of IMI.

I'm gonna be in so much trouble. Wish me luck.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Wasn't me. EVERYONE knows I am a very even tempered rational, logical person. I have repeatedly advised anger control to you guys. That said, riot call is meant to be among friends where we can speak our minds without normal restraint. If nothing else, it"s for blowing off steam, obtaining emotional support and to take our minds off of the whole issue for a few moments.

Don't let yourselves develop anger and divisions  between friendlies.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:03:56 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Blink twice if you need an evac.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:09:26 AM EDT
[#38]

https://i.imgur.com/7nyaY81.jpg

View Quote

Nice! I should have my ESSTAC triple front panel on Monday, and then I'll only be waiting on my tubes from A&A Tactical.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:10:42 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Whatever you do, don't start looking at prices of match .308
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:17:47 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:19:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:21:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Fact.

Would we even notice the fraud if Dominion was used in every Country in the U.S.? Doubtful. It's clear that the BLM has moved on from riots, to rigging the election.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:21:55 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Weird.  Who could have possibly predicted that?  Oh, wait!  We did.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:26:09 AM EDT
[#45]

wasn't me. who is the guy upset about it?
View Quote

Wasn't me. EVERYONE knows I am a very even tempered rational, logical person. I have repeatedly advised anger control to you guys. That said, riot call is meant to be among friends where we can speak our minds without normal restraint. If nothing else, it"s for blowing off steam, obtaining emotional support and to take our minds off of the whole issue for a few moments.

Don't let yourselves develop anger and divisions  between friendlies.
View Quote

Lol don't even trip, I didn't hear anything extreme except for all the dick talk.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:33:26 AM EDT
[#46]

I got kicked out of the call by skype....rat bastards.  Waiting for email code....

We were talking about body language for the communist senator in GA.....and I went down....
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:37:26 AM EDT
[#47]

I got kicked out of the call by skype....rat bastards.  Waiting for email code....

We were talking about body language for the communist senator in GA.....and I went down....
View Quote

Sign on as a guest if you need to.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 4:42:48 AM EDT
[#48]

Sign on as a guest if you need to.
View Quote

That is what I did the first time....I wasn't aware there was a time limit....
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:19:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:21:30 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top