Page / 5112
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:30:47 AM EDT
[#2]

don't shoot the messenger
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:32:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stillnothere] [#3]
Would I be allowed Texas citizenship if I bring my Tavor and camp out at Whataburger?

Back to the riot topic, I was having this discussion with a member and thought I'd ask the group.
Jamming up their radio coms is easy, but what do we do then? Fight them? Shoot them? Commandeer their equipment?  The guys that I was monitoring where the armed support, their sole purpose was to provide a visible armed deterrent. If we're jamming their comms with plans to engage we have to know that has a strong possibility of going sideways real quick.

Part of the weak showing we saw yesterday was probably because the town of Mossyrock, about 45min south of Olympia, was having a big rally pretty much saying screw the Governors restrictions. We also saw similar stuff further north

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/lewis-county-mossyrock-freedom-rally-support-small-businesses-washington/281-e58cb244-b5c3-44d4-a20a-0fae9c3b5133

https://www.q13fox.com/news/north-sound-santa-rebellion-rallies-attract-big-crowds-to-protest-pandemic-restrictions
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:33:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:34:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I'm laughing in order to gain admittance to Texas, but I refuse to go to a re-education camp.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:35:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#6]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I'm laughing in order to gain admittance to Texas, but I refuse to go to a re-education camp.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Stick with me, I’ll get us thrown out in short order for being belligerent.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:35:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Dead to me
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote
I agree
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:36:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I would make a sandwich with the toast, egg, and half that pile of bacon.
Bacon covered with warm egg yoke is best.
Then I would eat the rest of the bacon.
View Quote

Now see, I could go with that too.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:37:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Stick with me, I’ll get us thrown out, for being belligerent, in short order.
View Quote

Deal!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

You had me at...snacks.

View Quote

Wife agreed
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up first.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Originally Posted By Gopher:
As far as the electoral college goes, isn't tomorrow D-Day?
If Trump has anything left, isn't tomorrow morning the time to unload all of it?

Realistically, yes, tomorrow is it. Nothing is concrete until he’s sworn in but it would take a monumental action to prevent that.

Not really. SCOTUS could rule at any time up till Jan 20th that some/all of the electors were selected on the basis of fraudulent votes and toss them. That would invalidate the EC vote until the situation could be rectified. Also, Trump still has the 2018 EO on election interference and the Insurrection Act he can invoke to deal with the treasonous f*cks that committed fraud and/or took money from the Chicoms.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up first.

I'm certainly not counting on SCOTUS after they pissed on the Texas lawsuit in spite of the law and the Constitution. The other stuff is something more tangible that Trump could actually legally do.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Deal!
View All Quotes

Stick with me, I’ll get us thrown out, for being belligerent, in short order.

Deal!

I have a very particular set of skills...
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:40:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#15]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Damn I loved when chicks all had the big hair .
View Quote

do you 'member Dance Party USA ?

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#16]

You had me at...snacks.

View All Quotes

Operant conditioning.

That was amazing. Would you like a piece of chocolate?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#17]
That's pretty legit
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

How about here: How to get a Native Texan Birth Certificate

Told you it was a thing....
That's pretty legit

And it's almost a yard tall. It's YUUUUUUGE!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:41:53 AM EDT
[#18]

You had me at...snacks.

View Quote

I read that meme in a more agitated version of the voice of the husband from the "what are you wearing, "Jake-from-state-farm"?" commercial
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:42:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Lucky you
View Quote

I was born in Falfurias; however, if you make cookies, I'll enthusiastically eat them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:47:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

I was born in Falfurias; however, if you make cookies, I'll enthusiastically eat them.
View Quote
Deal!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:47:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:52:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:52:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:52:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

If they only knew the whole truth. My “Armageddon arsenal” is about 1/3 of my total arsenal. And I know mine is relatively modest.

The Dems/commies have no idea of the scale of arms in hands or the passion that has been fired to keep them and push back on tyranny.
View Quote

Speaking of the Armageddon AR-senal, I test fired and broke in my newest freedom stick today.

Ran 100%. It actually came out really nice. Not bad for a parts bid gun. Balances and handles really nice.

It's going into the duty level set.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mort:
Quick everyone get suits like the bank robbers in HEAT!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mort:
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

They are taking a note from Ukraine and other recent conflicts with the red tape/ armbands.  Easy to identify eachother but ultimately I don't see Antifa as a relevant paramilitary or even political force.  

We should wear suits.  Formal wear.  And AR's
Quick everyone get suits like the bank robbers in HEAT!

That was my first thought...

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:56:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
Would I be allowed Texas citizenship if I bring my Tavor and camp out at Whataburger?

Back to the riot topic, I was having this discussion with a member and thought I'd ask the group.
Jamming up their radio coms is easy, but what do we do then? Fight them? Shoot them? Commandeer their equipment?  The guys that I was monitoring where the armed support, their sole purpose was to provide a visible armed deterrent. If we're jamming their comms with plans to engage we have to know that has a strong possibility of going sideways real quick.

Part of the weak showing we saw yesterday was probably because the town of Mossyrock, about 45min south of Olympia, was having a big rally pretty much saying screw the Governors restrictions. We also saw similar stuff further north

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/lewis-county-mossyrock-freedom-rally-support-small-businesses-washington/281-e58cb244-b5c3-44d4-a20a-0fae9c3b5133

https://www.q13fox.com/news/north-sound-santa-rebellion-rallies-attract-big-crowds-to-protest-pandemic-restrictions
View All Quotes

Nothing, for now.

“Let us recast this in information theory terms,” says the don. “Information flows from Germany to us, through the Ultra system at Bletchley Park.That information comes to us as seemingly random Morse code transmissions on the wireless. But because we have very bright people who can discover order in what is seemingly random, we can extract information that is crucial to our endeavors. Now, the Germans have not broken our important cyphers. But they can observe our actions—the routing of our convoys in the North Atlantic, the deployment of our air forces. If the convoys always avoid the U-boats, if the air forces always go straight to the German convoys, then it is clear to the Germans—I’m speaking of a very bright sort of German here, a German of the professor type—that there is not randomness here. This German can find correlations. He can see that we know more than we should. In other words, there is a certain point at which information begins to flow from us back to the Germans.”
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:56:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Speaking of the Armageddon AR-senal, I test fired and broke in my newest freedom stick today.

Ran 100%. It actually came out really nice. Not bad for a parts bid gun. Balances and handles really nice.

It's going into the duty level set.
View Quote

parts list?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:56:54 AM EDT
[#28]

I would like to clarify that stuff like this need a spoiler tag....

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:58:13 AM EDT
[#29]

So True. That chick in the bottom left corner is what my hair looks like when I get up in the mornings, except auburn.  lol

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:58:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Too young, you are.  Silence of the Lambs.  The killer confined his potential victims in pits beneath his house.  His victims were given a choice of putting the lotion on their skin, or getting hosed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
But I don't get it

Too young, you are.  Silence of the Lambs.  The killer confined his potential victims in pits beneath his house.  His victims were given a choice of putting the lotion on their skin, or getting hosed.

@BethanyHatch this may help.

The Silence of the Lambs (6/12) Movie CLIP - It Rubs the Lotion (1991) HD
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:58:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Dead to me
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#32]

So True. That chick in the bottom left corner is what my hair looks like when I get up in the mornings, except auburn.  lol

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:02:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Operant conditioning.

That was amazing. Would you like a piece of chocolate?
View Quote

2 pieces of chocolate.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:03:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dbmers] [#34]
I lived in Tx for 5 months. I couldn’t wait to get back to Az.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:04:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:04:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#36]
Night guys

Hopefully the wheels start really turning soon and the real push back, whatever direction it goes, will keep gaining momentum.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:04:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

@BethanyHatch this may help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRqXBsgnYok
View Quote
Great. Now I'm going to have nightmares again and I'm not 14 anymore living in my moms house so I can't go sleep in her room.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:05:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I would like to clarify that stuff like this need a spoiler tag....

View Quote

Did your bleach fort get all used up?

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:07:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Cookies?  Shortbread cookie with sour cherries, white chocolate, and pistachios.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Great. Now I'm going to have nightmares again and I'm not 14 anymore living in my moms house so I can't go sleep in her room.
View Quote

Try this version, it's hilarious.

Joe Dirt It puts the lotion on it's skin
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:08:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Welp I'm off to bed. Mrs. Boobies is tired. And I've successfully alienated myself from the Texicans. Today was a good day
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#42]
laughs in biscotti
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Nothing, for now.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Nothing, for now.

"Let us recast this in information theory terms," says the don. "Information flows from Germany to us, through the Ultra system at Bletchley Park.That information comes to us as seemingly random Morse code transmissions on the wireless. But because we have very bright people who can discover order in what is seemingly random, we can extract information that is crucial to our endeavors. Now, the Germans have not broken our important cyphers. But they can observe our actionsthe routing of our convoys in the North Atlantic, the deployment of our air forces. If the convoys always avoid the U-boats, if the air forces always go straight to the German convoys, then it is clear to the GermansI'm speaking of a very bright sort of German here, a German of the professor typethat there is not randomness here. This German can find correlations. He can see that we know more than we should. In other words, there is a certain point at which information begins to flow from us back to the Germans."

If anyone was intrigued by that quote and wants more: Cryptonomicon
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:11:21 AM EDT
[#44]
I believe I have now finally acknowledged everyone who PM'd me tonight by exchanging information, and a small amount of humor. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Just to clarify, I joke a lot, but have never been an employee of either the FBI or ATF.  lol
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:12:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

If anyone was intrigued by that quote and wants more: Cryptonomicon
View Quote

would make a good movie.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:13:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:13:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#47]
I believe I have now finally acknowledged everyone who PM'd me tonight by exchanging information, and a small amount of humor. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Just to clarify, I joke a lot, but have never been an employee of either the FBI or ATF.  lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:13:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

Did your bleach fort get all used up?

View Quote

I just got the radiator back in my truck today.  I think tomorrow heading to costco and max out the payload in eye bleach....for what its worth its a 3500 dually with a diesel.....
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:15:13 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:16:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Just an FYI: ProtonMail will send you info on setting up a VPN with them once you open an email account.
I’m a little behind the times.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top