BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5102
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:27:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stater61:

Well I probably should have but, I knew absolutely nothing about ham stuff. It was on a Thursday noonish when I found out that the only test being given until sometime in the late spring was on the following Saturday. So I literally had a day and a half to study.

I may take the general at a later date though.
View Quote

that is a problem with getting test sites, the examiners are volunteers and they don't have many exams frequently anymore. I signed up for one, but didn't get a reply back if I was scheduled to attend the exam, and had to wait 3-4 months for the next date

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

What is the purpose? Are we afraid something is going to happen to this site or is this just another backup type of messaging system?
View Quote

Mostly being prepared at this point, but I am concerned that big tech will censor out and shut down every site it can.  This site would be ripe for that as a large gun board, populated by a lot of conservative patriots, and hosted by Amazon.  I do NOT rule out the possibility of the entire internet going down, so being prepared with various backup plans is wise. If we don't need them, no harm - no foul.

There is also a major privacy issue if we are trying to plan and implement anything while maintaining opsec.  As an open site, this place is hazardous to privacy as far as planning.  This has been a pet peeve of mine here on this site for a while since folks continually tell our enemies (whom you can bet are monitoring this board) our strengths/weaknesses, weapons, preps, ammo, etc.  Not wise to me, but each to their own.

Mr FBI and ATF man:  I am neither planning, nor anticipate, committing any crimes. So, don't come at me bro!!
I also am not suicidal,  just want to talk privately to friends.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:31:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

With a fuckin' pencil!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
actually -- that WOULD be funny if ALL patriots just dressed like John Wick.

lol.

Officer Friendly: Who hit you, son?
Antifag: It was the Patriots that done it.
Officer Friendly: Well, did you get a good look at them?
Antifag:  I sure did.
Officer Friendly:  Can you describe your assailants?
Antifag: John Wick.
Officer Friendly:  Pardon?
Antifag: I said, John Wick.
Officer Friendly:  John Wick beat you up?
Antifag:  Yes, all of them.

I'm off to order a MOLLE pencil case.

With a fuckin' pencil!

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:37:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#4]

What is the purpose? Are we afraid something is going to happen to this site or is this just another backup type of messaging system?
View Quote

possible disruption of web sites if the shtf, also, with the out spokeness and political shift occurring on the board, possible discussions of antifa may offend the sensitivities of some posters and lead to complaints and possible restrictions on the thread

edit beat by cece....

edit2 wait... I don't think that came out right... emmm I better shut up while I'm ahead,
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:37:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By cm:

that is a problem with getting test sites, the examiners are volunteers and they don't have many exams frequently anymore. I signed up for one, but didn't get a reply back if I was scheduled to attend the exam, and had to wait 3-4 months for the next date

View Quote

Yessir, I’m in the 4 corners area right now and there’s not much ham activity compared to the bigger cities.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Mostly being prepared at this point, but I am concerned that big tech will censor out and shut down every site it can.  This site would be ripe for that as a large gun board, populated by a lot of conservative patriots, and hosted by Amazon.  I do NOT rule out the possibility of the entire internet going down, so being prepared with various backup plans is wise. If we don't need them, no harm - no foul.

There is also a major privacy issue if we are trying to plan and implement anything while maintaining opsec.  As an open site, this place is hazardous to privacy as far as planning.  This has been a pet peeve of mine here on this site for a while since folks continually tell our enemies (whom you can bet are monitoring this board) our strengths/weaknesses, weapons, preps, ammo, etc.  Not wise to me, but each to their own.

Mr FBI and ATF man:  I am neither planning, nor anticipate, committing any crimes. So, don't come at me bro!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:39:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By cm:

possible disruption of web sites if the shtf, also, with the out spokeness and political shift occurring on the board, possible discussions of antifa may offend the sensitivities of some posters and lead to complaints and possible restrictions on the thread
View Quote

It's almost as if Alex Jones was right all along.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:54:50 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

yeah, if I were the conspiracy type, I'd think stuff like saying susan rice, who's area of expertise was national security, head of domestic policy, would be so she could use her expertise to go after all the white supremacist supporters Trump has, as she has called them....

rice - Trump admin racist to it's core
https://www.lifezette.com/2020/06/susan-rice-trump-administration-is-racist-to-its-core/

rice Trump's supporters belong in "the trash heap of history"
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/19/unhinged-susan-rice-lets-the-hate-flow-by-saying-the-quiet-part-about-trump-supporters-out-loud-watch/
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

I was born in Falfurias; however, if you make cookies, I'll enthusiastically eat them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Lucky you

I was born in Falfurias; however, if you make cookies, I'll enthusiastically eat them.

So you're a Furyan like Riddick?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Do you have info on a better quality alternative?

Also, maybe this is for later chatter, but if the streets are not filling many laws is there any consideration to using best gear regardless of pieces of paper?  Judiciously used not for everyone but we should strive to go bigger and better than the opposition.

The ideal would be encrypted VHF comms for at least a couple of real miles. Can a mobile VHF repeater be set up on a parking garage? Plus some Hams hitting HF repeaters fir cross town or even between cities.

I think instead of focusing on street confrontations it might be better to focus discussions on organization and comms plans. Then be able to run surveillance CI ertly, give warnings and if necessary get a large concentrated force moved to where needed. When we confront we need mobile scouts, flankers and reserve as well as a observation and control element.   Figure out the size of teams we need then work locally to recruit and fill slots. ????? Just some ideas.
View Quote
Repeaters aren't really a thing for HF - there's no need.  HF is also not the best solution for short range comms that you'd use in a tactical situation because of the large antennas needed and the phenomenon of "skip" where a station a few miles away can't hear you, but one in Europe or Commiefornia you can talk with from the east coast just fine.  Plus, the audio quality tends to be shitty.  Another downside to HF is that as soon as you key up, you're localized by various countries' .mil HFDF stations.  Pretty much why the US .mil mostly dumped HF in favor of SHF SATCOM.  I suppose you could do a cross-band HF to VHF/UHF repeater, but the cost and complexity would probably negate any benefit as long as the internet is up and useable.

Watch YouTube videos for the General Class Ham license and all this stuff is explained far better than there is room for here.

Comms will almost always be a problem for us because we (stupidly at this point) still follow laws and regulations about call signs etc and against things like encryption on ham bands or even using code books to "obscure" the meaning of radio messages.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:04:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By stater61:

Yessir, I'm in the 4 corners area right now and there's not much ham activity compared to the bigger cities.
View Quote

even in the big cities, ham has really took a hit, since younger people flock on to the internet, so the ham radio operator population is getting older and gradually smaller.

eventually, some greedy politicians are going to sell off portions of bands to commercial services, once they can claim a lack of use.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:16:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

One good thing that has come out of the Kungflu and quarantines is that it has helped push more online testing for ham licensing, which has been allowed just not very well implemented before this. I haven't had a need since I managed to get extra in March before everything started shutting down, but I have heard good things about the groups running online sessions. Check out Ham Radio Crash Course on FB, or YT and do a search for online testing, you will likely find the information you need to set up a time slot.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:16:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Dude, that is a fact! I live in a valley and we hardly see any snow, but when we do you would think the world is ending by the way some drive here. The "mountains" here are actually a few hours away, and people can't drive for shit there either, unless you're a hunter. The big ski resort is infected with people from NOVA and DC on vacation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:

The only thing I NEED from the state of Texas is to stop infecting my mountains with folks that can't drive in snow.

Dude, that is a fact! I live in a valley and we hardly see any snow, but when we do you would think the world is ending by the way some drive here. The "mountains" here are actually a few hours away, and people can't drive for shit there either, unless you're a hunter. The big ski resort is infected with people from NOVA and DC on vacation.

Related, NC shits the bed at rain, drive slow with hazards on. Snow... 1/4 inch is cause for a snow day, shutdown. Never saw anything like it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

They didn't give him the most thorough deplatforming yet seen for nothing. He's been relegated to shouting from the roof of an armored vehicle with a megaphone, as well as the occasional podcast that is always removed in hours or days.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:19:26 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

lol
Being of sound mind I do declare that I am not suicidal and if I was I would not do it with two shots to the back of my head. I am not a fan of heights so no fucking way would I ever jump off anything. I don’t know shit about drugs so that would not happen. I would not want to shit on the carpet so I would not hang my self. No plans, zero, nada, idea, concept, including action or imagination related to suicide. I do not have any friends with dark colored crown vics. If I committed suicide I would not drag my body across town to the park. Zero plans, none. Not today Mr Bezos!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:19:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

All I have are clouds that are upset and crying at the moment....
View All Quotes
Has anyone seen any meteors in their ao yet tonight?

All I have are clouds that are upset and crying at the moment....

Well put!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#17]

lol.

With a fuckin' pencil!

https://preview.redd.it/d3q73x00dt361.jpg?width=640&height=597&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=3c9343fd7fdc6493b32cc8ae9c86415974390048

Noice!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:30:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Byrdman007:
I am not really a suit guy.  I think we should swear Jedi robes.  They look comfy and can conceal a lot of things.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13936/OIP_KclpzlxLW8xhHph3vwSRhQHaPM_jpg-1730238.JPG

plus they come in Stoners size!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13936/yoda_jpg-1730239.JPG
View Quote

This is the way!
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:38:31 AM EDT
[#19]

lol.

With a fuckin' pencil!

https://preview.redd.it/d3q73x00dt361.jpg?width=640&height=597&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=3c9343fd7fdc6493b32cc8ae9c86415974390048

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:25:25 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I would not recommend that outfit in most areas.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:32:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#22]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:34:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Not buying into the arfcommune?  

Backyards and basements sound rather crowded and hot with hit or miss with bathroom arrangements
View Quote

Basements are few and far between.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:35:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Good. Haven't liked Texas since the 99 Stanley cup
View Quote

In the crease my ass.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 7:19:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By elcope:

You have to come up to MT to the National Bison Refuge, also one of the last wild herds in the spring when they're calving.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3446/30475.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3446/30474.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3446/30473.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3446/IMG_0658_JPG-1730270.jpg
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 7:39:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By cm:

even in the big cities, ham has really took a hit, since younger people flock on to the internet, so the ham radio operator population is getting older and gradually smaller.

eventually, some greedy politicians are going to sell off portions of bands to commercial services, once they can claim a lack of use.
View Quote
Over the last few years Ham radio licenses have increased. Look at this curve. http://k0lwc.com/ham-radio-is-dying-no-its-not-its-evolving/
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 7:46:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Pugz:
Over the last few years Ham radio licenses have increased. Look at this curve. http://k0lwc.com/ham-radio-is-dying-no-its-not-its-evolving/
View Quote

What is the price to jump into ham radio these days?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:03:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pugz] [#28]
Just like anything else, you cant get into it relatively cheap,  but for most it's like a drug. Over time I have just over 6k in it. just sold an extra home so I'm fixing to drop about 30k into it in the next few month's
Just picked up this 72' telescopic free stander.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:12:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Pugz:
Just like anything else, you cant get into it relatively cheap,  but for most it's like a drug. Over time I have just over 6k in it. just sold an extra home so I'm fixing to drop about 30k into it in the next few month's
Just picked up this 72' telescopic free stander.
http://www.v8z.net/pics50/119721288_10223594625083562_6425944042459703598_o_10223594625043561.jpg
View Quote

Did that invole a long battle with your city/HOA/neighbors?
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:15:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By zach_:

What is the price to jump into ham radio these days?
View Quote

No different than jumping into guns.

As cheap or as expensive as you want it to be.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:19:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Did that invole a long battle with your city/HOA/neighbors?
View Quote
No HOA, Will see when I apply for the permit. Being that it's considered a public service for emergency comms, there should be no issue. Neighbors can lick my taint.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#32]

I think CeCe is working on exactly that.
View Quote
It would be prudent to get this implemented sooner rather than later, at least on a testing basis, so that the kinks can get worked out. If you wait until you actually need such a system you might be hosed if it doesn't work or is impractical as originally designed.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By airmandaniel:
Would I be allowed Texas citizenship if I bring my Tavor and camp out at Whataburger?

Back to the riot topic, I was having this discussion with a member and thought I'd ask the group.
Jamming up their radio coms is easy, but what do we do then? Fight them? Shoot them? Commandeer their equipment?  The guys that I was monitoring where the armed support, their sole purpose was to provide a visible armed deterrent. If we're jamming their comms with plans to engage we have to know that has a strong possibility of going sideways real quick.

Part of the weak showing we saw yesterday was probably because the town of Mossyrock, about 45min south of Olympia, was having a big rally pretty much saying screw the Governors restrictions. We also saw similar stuff further north

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/lewis-county-mossyrock-freedom-rally-support-small-businesses-washington/281-e58cb244-b5c3-44d4-a20a-0fae9c3b5133

https://www.q13fox.com/news/north-sound-santa-rebellion-rallies-attract-big-crowds-to-protest-pandemic-restrictions
View Quote

You jam equipment and frustrate plans to force the out-of-sight commanders to show themselves or otherwise break more-secure comms.  

Those are the people who need a serious hurting, legal or otherwise, put on them.  

The pizza delivery boys and flunky office assistant girls playing revolutionary need to be sent on their way with broken bones and teeth; the leadership directing it all needs to meet more serious consequences.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Fedoras encouraged but optional
View Quote
But no ties. Or ties optional. I hate wearing ties. And I'm old and independent enough to refuse to wear one.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 9:38:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#35]

They are not going to need help.  They already wrote the law to get him out for mental issues.  I don't think it matters if they press the button or we do.  I think when the Hoe goes all out stupid on EO's then it will get interesting.  I honestly hope that team doesn't get that far but at the moment I don't have more than a 50% odds of anything stopping it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
Is it wrong that I am skeptical that he not only has definitive proof but that it will alter the direction of things in any sort of positive way for us?

We know Joe is dirty. But helping the left get rid of him so they can usher in Harris isn't going to further our cause.

Most of the time the VP is there jokingly as "assassination insurance" as to not wind up with some hapless boob (like Biden) in the WH.

In this case (barring 11th hour changes in the election outcome) we better hope and pray that Joe remains somewhat healthy and un-indicted.

Because getting the worst of all worlds that is Harris into the big chair is a terrifying prospect.

They are not going to need help.  They already wrote the law to get him out for mental issues.  I don't think it matters if they press the button or we do.  I think when the Hoe goes all out stupid on EO's then it will get interesting.  I honestly hope that team doesn't get that far but at the moment I don't have more than a 50% odds of anything stopping it.

In fantasyland, if patriots are gonna rise, it better happen before joe and the hoe are sworn in.  Things will be much more complicated post inauguration day.  They will quickly gut the DoD of patriot leadership and force any federal LE sympathetic to the Constitution out just as Obama did.  People better start praying Trump has the balls to follow through on his 2018 order and add the insurrection act on top of it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

You jam equipment and frustrate plans to force the out-of-sight commanders to show themselves or otherwise break more-secure comms.  

Those are the people who need a serious hurting, legal or otherwise, put on them.  

The pizza delivery boys and flunky office assistant girls playing revolutionary need to be sent on their way with broken bones and teeth; the leadership directing it all needs to meet more serious consequences.
View Quote

The other thing you can do is interdict comms and give the enemy false orders.  The Colombians--at least according to the official stories--broke into FARC comms and arranged to have Ingrid Betancourt and other hostages, including US contractors, transferred to what they thought were guerrilla sympathizers but who were really the Colombian military.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#37]

No different than jumping into guns.

As cheap or as expensive as you want it to be.
View Quote

I will look into it.
I would want to be able to communicate to the coasts at minimum. In the mid 70's, my brother had a receiver only unit of some sort.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Related, NC shits the bed at rain, drive slow with hazards on. Snow... 1/4 inch is cause for a snow day, shutdown. Never saw anything like it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

The only thing I NEED from the state of Texas is to stop infecting my mountains with folks that can't drive in snow.

To be fair, a light dusting, which often has a skim of ice underneath, is usually a lot more slippery than 6+ inches. You can get some traction in deeper 6-10" snow and it will also help slow you down somewhat by packing up in front of the tires.

YMMV
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:05:24 AM EDT
[#39]

"we" -- like she's gonna do shit.
View All Quotes

"we" -- like she's gonna do shit.
Judging by her Twitter feed she is quite accomplished at running her mouth and making threats. And all still up too. How odd that Twitter isn't locking her for threatening posts...
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:11:37 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

I just couldn't help it...

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

But if what we're doing in this scenario is separating into two nations, essentially, one that is classically American and one that is friendly to classical America's enemies, then classical America is still doomed, it'll just be a slower (but not by much) death since the external enemy will now have free reign to establish strongholds here. Ports. Airbases. That's no bueno.
View All Quotes
Where do we go from here?

Clearly there is a sizable chunk of conservative Americans that aren't happy with the election fraud or the fact that courts, law enforcement or any part of the government seems to be willing to do anything about it.  Whether the inaction or resistance of these officials is motivated by fear, incompetence, money or malice is irrelevant, calls to step up or step aside should be nagging these people daily.  The momentum of the MAGA movement and the current outrage can't be allowed to slow down.  We've never seen this much emotion from the right in this country, ever, and we certainly won't again if this is lost.  The protests, in every form, must continue and we should not be willing to sit on the sidelines anymore.  Aside from entertainment, I don't see any value in the PB vs Antifa clashes that occurred, they're just a distraction.  Low level violence offers no benefit to our side as it will only be reported as "right wing violence", satisfying but no net gain.  Though the networking and organizing we have seen may be useful going forward.  Energy and attention needs to stay focused on those who perpetrated the fraud and those who benefit.  The swamp and the tentacles of the CCP, are far deeper than most of us were willing to believe.  Is there a way to drain the swamp within the laws it has established? Do we focus on pressing our current leaders to do something when nobody seems willing do take action or do we focus our energy on organizing to get behind new leaders?  Personally, I'd rather see a push towards a 2 state solution as I don't see a way that such different ideologies can coexist and all parties remain satisfied.  It may be unpopular to say that as most of us love our country but it's becoming more clear everyday that it isn't our country, we don't run it, it runs us.  Sad state we're in but hopefully we can actually find a path that doesn't end in the moral cesspool of socialism, if that means they get half and we get half, so be it.

Our union divided is far weaker than it is as it stands. Divided, we fall to outside interests.

Swamp too deep to drain peacefully. Our country in an. Internal war is weakened, whereafter we fall to outside interests.

Go along with the flow, we slowly sell out to outside interests.

Like it was already said, we have no where to go that would be productive to our interests that we can communicate here openly about.

I disagree that we're stronger in our current state as conflict between ideologies is intensifying and foreign influences are effectively buying our leaders.  

We're as weak now as we'll ever be, a leaner United country would be more efficient and harder to undermine.

But if what we're doing in this scenario is separating into two nations, essentially, one that is classically American and one that is friendly to classical America's enemies, then classical America is still doomed, it'll just be a slower (but not by much) death since the external enemy will now have free reign to establish strongholds here. Ports. Airbases. That's no bueno.
I wouldn't say "free reign" to establish bases. Should that unfold in broad strokes I could see a segment of the population engaged in a resistance effort in the "occupied" zones. No guarantee of success of course.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Is it wrong that I am skeptical that he not only has definitive proof but that it will alter the direction of things in any sort of positive way for us?

We know Joe is dirty. But helping the left get rid of him so they can usher in Harris isn't going to further our cause.

Most of the time the VP is there jokingly as "assassination insurance" as to not wind up with some hapless boob (like Biden) in the WH.

In this case (barring 11th hour changes in the election outcome) we better hope and pray that Joe remains somewhat healthy and un-indicted.

Because getting the worst of all worlds that is Harris into the big chair is a terrifying prospect.

I don't think she has the relationships that Joe has/had so it will be interesting to see if she can do anything other than EO. I suspect her sitting in the hot seat will fully expose how useless she really is and accelerate the rate of the general population not caring what DC does and ignoring them like the Kabaul analogy.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#43]

Unpleasant but I haven't heard any alternatives that offers realistic, sustainable future for conservatives.  Not just postponing the inevitable.

"I'm gonna stack commies deep and take America back".  Seems to ignore the fact that 70million+ commies are impossible to solve through violence.  Popular on this forum but not realistic
View All Quotes
Where do we go from here?

Clearly there is a sizable chunk of conservative Americans that aren't happy with the election fraud or the fact that courts, law enforcement or any part of the government seems to be willing to do anything about it.  Whether the inaction or resistance of these officials is motivated by fear, incompetence, money or malice is irrelevant, calls to step up or step aside should be nagging these people daily.  The momentum of the MAGA movement and the current outrage can't be allowed to slow down.  We've never seen this much emotion from the right in this country, ever, and we certainly won't again if this is lost.  The protests, in every form, must continue and we should not be willing to sit on the sidelines anymore.  Aside from entertainment, I don't see any value in the PB vs Antifa clashes that occurred, they're just a distraction.  Low level violence offers no benefit to our side as it will only be reported as "right wing violence", satisfying but no net gain.  Though the networking and organizing we have seen may be useful going forward.  Energy and attention needs to stay focused on those who perpetrated the fraud and those who benefit.  The swamp and the tentacles of the CCP, are far deeper than most of us were willing to believe.  Is there a way to drain the swamp within the laws it has established? Do we focus on pressing our current leaders to do something when nobody seems willing do take action or do we focus our energy on organizing to get behind new leaders?  Personally, I'd rather see a push towards a 2 state solution as I don't see a way that such different ideologies can coexist and all parties remain satisfied.  It may be unpopular to say that as most of us love our country but it's becoming more clear everyday that it isn't our country, we don't run it, it runs us.  Sad state we're in but hopefully we can actually find a path that doesn't end in the moral cesspool of socialism, if that means they get half and we get half, so be it.

Our union divided is far weaker than it is as it stands. Divided, we fall to outside interests.

Swamp too deep to drain peacefully. Our country in an. Internal war is weakened, whereafter we fall to outside interests.

Go along with the flow, we slowly sell out to outside interests.

Like it was already said, we have no where to go that would be productive to our interests that we can communicate here openly about.

I disagree that we're stronger in our current state as conflict between ideologies is intensifying and foreign influences are effectively buying our leaders.  

We're as weak now as we'll ever be, a leaner United country would be more efficient and harder to undermine.

Unpleasant but I haven't heard any alternatives that offers realistic, sustainable future for conservatives.  Not just postponing the inevitable.

"I'm gonna stack commies deep and take America back".  Seems to ignore the fact that 70million+ commies are impossible to solve through violence.  Popular on this forum but not realistic
That's a fair statement, but lets be honest for a minute. It isn't 70 million on either side of the equation.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Morning
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Morning
View Quote

Good morning.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

We should collectively purchase a missile silo site and renovate.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
If we do move into a commune, the basement will have to be 3x the footprint of the building.
We are gonna bury a lot of CONEX boxes...

We should collectively purchase a missile silo site and renovate.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#48]

I have had an offer from a regular member tonight, but do not feel I should be making unilateral decisions for the group beyond a certain point.  We should have a riot squad consensus, or at least a majority decision.

OFFER:

I have installed,setup,and run a phpbb forum before. I have private hosting now and am going to grab a relevant domain tonight if possible. If needed its something i could get running but would take a week or so.i have the last week of year off. Also do want to be on offsite group . will get proton mail and get back to you.

View All Quotes

Somebody set up our own hosting and we subscribe to fund it?  Hosting ourselves gives the most control. It would need to be someone with access to very high bandwidth Internet connection and willing to do the site admin. Daunting.

I have had an offer from a regular member tonight, but do not feel I should be making unilateral decisions for the group beyond a certain point.  We should have a riot squad consensus, or at least a majority decision.

OFFER:

I have installed,setup,and run a phpbb forum before. I have private hosting now and am going to grab a relevant domain tonight if possible. If needed its something i could get running but would take a week or so.i have the last week of year off. Also do want to be on offsite group . will get proton mail and get back to you.

In
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Constitution?  Pffft.  Constitutions don't mean jack shit any more... SCOTUS, led by the traitor Roberts, just said so.  In fact, now that they've said that, SCOTUS is surplus to requirements.  They can go fuck right off.  No need to pay them or even maintain utilities to the building anymore.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/sLGDO1E7SqAWzw7kQM2j-s2URPFY3W5HgAl3bciXf5s/https/media.8kun.top/file_store/b5c08a63dba81fb829b3268d92f62767aa8bbde186799d12bdde78c0f0b4b2f6.png
Constitution?  Pffft.  Constitutions don't mean jack shit any more... SCOTUS, led by the traitor Roberts, just said so.  In fact, now that they've said that, SCOTUS is surplus to requirements.  They can go fuck right off.  No need to pay them or even maintain utilities to the building anymore.

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Chocolate chip. And jumbo sugar cookies with M&Ms. and basically any kind of cookie you can think of, I can bake. And they'll be delicious.
View All Quotes

what kind of cookies??
Chocolate chip. And jumbo sugar cookies with M&Ms. and basically any kind of cookie you can think of, I can bake. And they'll be delicious.
Oatmeal Raisin cookie is best cookie.
Page / 5102
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top