User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
All of Riot Thread except one:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/best-redwood-patio-dining-tables-fdt-31h-1734973.JPG

@Mr_Mowett

View Quote

Oh, right. Thanks. I was feeling a bit left out until you reminded me that I've probably built tens of thousands of tables.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Oh, by the way, did you ever complete that correspondence course on how to teach Itsy Bitsy Spider? It's tricky because it has a song and hand gestures, and they sort of have to go together.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

How retarded would a parent have to be that they need an instructional video on how to teach Baby Shark to a child? The genius of that song is that everyone of any age immediately grasps the entire concept the first time they see and hear it.

AND THEY NEVER FUCKING FORGET IT!!!11!!

Oh, by the way, did you ever complete that correspondence course on how to teach Itsy Bitsy Spider? It's tricky because it has a song and hand gestures, and they sort of have to go together.

No, I didn't pass. Something about the waterspout kept tripping me up. But I'll get it next year, don't you worry!
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:57:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I'm going to build a table and post pics when deer season is over.
View Quote

I'm going to build one tonight before I go to bed in an hour.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:59:12 AM EDT
[#5]

People are just so stupid.  That dude is lucky Buzz Aldrin wasn't there. lol
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:59:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#6]

Oh, right. Thanks. I was feeling a bit left out until you reminded me that I've probably built tens of thousands of tables.
View All Quotes

Wouldn't ever leave you out.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:01:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:03:22 AM EDT
[#8]
This is such a beautiful photo of the NC mountains I thought I would share it.  I am not the photographer.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

People are just so stupid.  That dude is lucky Buzz Aldrin wasn't there. lol
View Quote

I kept waiting to hear "I'm gonna put these moon boots up your ass big boi".  
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:04:39 AM EDT
[#10]

I'm sorry, man. People lie on the Internet. If it makes you feel any better that's really me in my avatar.
View Quote

At least something is real.

Next thing I'll find out is Luke Skywalker exiles himself to a planet and milks space manatee.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:06:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By elcope:
Since the riot crew is the only place on Arf that doesn't chase of women.

What's a good Christmas gift for a woman not a big fan of clothes, jewelry or perfume?
View Quote

Guns, knives or ammo.

CD
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:06:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Who would think those signatures match?  Only a lying, cheating fraud.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:06:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Contrast that with the rumors of heavy chinese interference coming from the DNI investigation.
View Quote

Good point

Seems like someone is trying to get out front with disinformation.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Bethany be all like, what?

(because they're mooovies, Bethany.)
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#15]
I like my table. Meant for welding, but I use it for all kinds of work since it's pretty much indestructible.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:07:11 AM EDT
[#16]

No, I didn't pass. Something about the waterspout kept tripping me up. But I'll get it next year, don't you worry!
View All Quotes

How retarded would a parent have to be that they need an instructional video on how to teach Baby Shark to a child? The genius of that song is that everyone of any age immediately grasps the entire concept the first time they see and hear it.

I always get tripped up on Peekaboo because it seems like you'd want to say "Peekaboo" first so the baby knows what game you're playing, and then reveal your face a little later. Except the baby's looking at me like "What the fuck, dude? Where's the part where I laugh?" So I added a laugh track because obviously they're not going to read a cue card.

But then I don't have a degree in Early Childhood Education so I wouldn't even attempt Baby Shark.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Bishopn87:

Hilariously, I know the person who made that one.
View Quote

love that one.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:07:53 AM EDT
[#18]

I built a few deer blinds a few months ago. If you think about it, they're almost like 2 tables, one on top of the other, with walls.
View All Quotes

I'm going to build a table and post pics when deer season is over.

I'm going to build one tonight before I go to bed in an hour.

I built a few deer blinds a few months ago. If you think about it, they're almost like 2 tables, one on top of the other, with walls.

Well, I'll be damned! I haven't thought about it like that, but you're right.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:08:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Inevitably, you are going to drop an open tray of primers on the table. I don't have a good reason, I just wouldn't want to be handling primers on a metal surface.
In addition to my progressive, I have single stage rifle and shot guns. That's one reason I like a bench that dampens some of the bounce. And has a lip around part of it. Spilt shot goes everywhere.
View Quote

I wouldn't think its any different from a hard wood top but I have been wrong before.  I will due more investigation about primers and metal table tops just to verify, thanks.  

The Dillon has a Mark 7 autodrive on the way, I need the inline fab mount for a Lee Classic BMG 50 single stage that also should be in the mail.  I went ahead and got a mounting plate for both just incase the Mark 7 goes down and I resort to manual labor.....  I will probably do most of my decapping on the single stage but might just buy another tool head and get a universal decapping die and just dump all the brass in the case feeder and walk away.  Only reason for me to do it on a single stage is to actually examine ALL the brass before I try and process something way out of spec and ruin something.

I should also clarify, I am waiting on forester die's.  I could probably get others sooner and understand that even in good times you will wait.  I might end up getting something sooner but we will see, I just don't want to be this guy....

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:09:19 AM EDT
[#20]

That's how I read your post. With a gay lisp. ...You give pussies a bad name. Good job, cupcake.

View Quote
holy fuk, lol
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:10:34 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:12:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Well got a few things in the mail and starting to setup some of the equipment.  Still don't have die's......  Either on back order or just not available at the moment .  I will need to replace the table mainly for something more sturdy but until I get the rest of my stuff need to determine how tall the table can be.  Ceiling is lower than normal so waiting to buy once and cry once.  

So far I have gotten to this point...
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/476040/F858E288-8D3E-4EDC-84D3-11BAAF44BB0C-1734117.jpg
View Quote

that looks nice.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:12:36 AM EDT
[#23]
I thought Trump issued an EO for the military to stop diversity training. Is the brass ignoring their boss or am I wrong?

View Quote

He did.

This guy needs to be fired as his views are not conducive to leading the worlds premier fighting force.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:13:11 AM EDT
[#24]

I always get tripped up on Peekaboo because it seems like you'd want to say "Peekaboo" first so the baby knows what game you're playing, and then reveal your face a little later. Except the baby's looking at me like "What the fuck, dude? Where's the part where I laugh?" So I added a laugh track because obviously they're not going to read a cue card.

But then I don't have a degree in Early Childhood Education so I wouldn't even attempt Baby Shark.
View All Quotes

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I wouldn't get too tore up about it. I kept getting funny looks from my daughter's mom (baby momma) when I used Andrew Dice Clay's version of Little Miss Muffet.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:14:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

@USAFtacFANAC

I don't know you, I don't know any of you, yet I like everyone here because sum total of everyone's character and thinking makes the fluid RS Crew core what it is, a force multiplier for one. I have empathy... compassion? for us & specifically you, your passion as a person, a sense of you as a Rioteer, and because there's some if me in what you or all of us share. IMHO, the psyops are affecting us all. I see it in myself and how I treat people closest to me. I can't truly take anything personally whether best friends or strangers because it's my choice to... or not. Moreso because of what I observe in myself. MORE moreso because every damn person that bugs me is a frickin mirror! YOU MY FRIEND are a fragment of my mirror. RS is more of the mirror. Take a good hard look, be....
View Quote

Good advice here. Look USAFtacFANAC, we all know you’re on the right side, you don’t have to prove anything to us or the general public via podcasts or youtube videos. The majority of ppl here in RS are what I like to think of as the general militia waiting for the call. There’s no machoism or badass resume needed to participate when patriots are called to action. Everyone has their own opinion on what’s needed re gear and what they’re comfortable showing up with (run what you brung).

Looking at all the negative feedback you’ve had, I think it would behoove you to take a step back and take a minute to contemplate the words of people who have responded to you. Learn, implement and move on is the only way to be useful to the cause. Showing signs of infighting or differences of opinion will do more harm to our cause than a few people expressing the desire to purge a few commies. I hope you take all of the advice here to heart and join the RS in whatever direction it takes us, we’ll need all of the patriots like yourself when put to task.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:16:37 AM EDT
[#26]
dats funny
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:19:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:
I like my table. Meant for welding, but I use it for all kinds of work since it's pretty much indestructible.

https://i.imgur.com/LXq8Z4Xh.jpg
View Quote

nice
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:19:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 30calTBLkid] [#28]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:19:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:23:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:25:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:25:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm out.

Take it easy and hold the fort.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:27:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:28:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
I'm out.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:31:16 AM EDT
[#37]

Prep and inspection are huge, especially if you plan on reloading a case to the end of its life.
The reloading forum here used to be good, but I haven't been there in years.
ETA: reloading a case to the end of its life is a bad idea, what I meant was catching it before one fails.
View Quote

The reloading section has helped me out a lot, some with my own threads and then just reading responses of others.   I can do case inspection while decapping, just before tumbling or just after.  I think just after I might see more signs of failure since the brass will be clean but that is just a guess.  Regardless it needs to be done before I run the tool head for sizing/processing.  I have one tool head to process and then one to load for each caliper.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:31:48 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm out.

View Quote

Good night.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:32:44 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm out.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:32:56 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm out.

View Quote

As I ended a phone call with my brother today, keep the faith, Trump will prevail and hold the line. Peace out Doodles.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:36:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:46:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Like I said when I first joined RS, I don’t post often but I catch up when I can. The info in this thread is being shared amongst family and friends.

The most often question I get is “if it comes to armed conflict, are you willing to pick up arms and die.” Having a wife and two daughters, 2yr and 10mo, I’ve  toiled with this very question. Looking back at my ancestors defending the Alamo and settling the Texas frontier, I’ve settled with the fact that I may not survive contact. However if an organized group with the right moral compass can direct the masses of people in an effort of effective rebellion I would be the first to join. I just wanted to put this out to the RS group so everyone knows where I stand. I’ve given my info to CeCe and I’ll stand by anyone here in RS who needs quarter. Btw CATI stands for come and take it. God speed riot friends!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:49:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By TX_CATI:
Like I said when I first joined RS, I don’t post often but I catch up when I can. The info in this thread is being shared amongst family and friends.

The most often question I get is “if it comes to armed conflict, are you willing to pick up arms and die.” Having a wife and two daughters, 2yr and 10mo, I’ve  toiled with this very question. Looking back at my ancestors defending the Alamo and settling the Texas frontier, I’ve settled with the fact that I may not survive contact. However if an organized group with the right moral compass can direct the masses of people in an effort of effective rebellion I would be the first to join. I just wanted to put this out to the RS group so everyone knows where I stand. I’ve given my info to CeCe and I’ll stand by anyone here in RS who needs quarter. Btw CATI stands for come and take it. God speed riot friends!!!
View Quote

Uh, we’re all about compliance here.  I for one, look forward to the incoming administration and the healing it will bring.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:57:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Uh, we're all about compliance here.  I for one, look forward to the incoming administration and the healing it will bring.
View All Quotes
Like I said when I first joined RS, I don't post often but I catch up when I can. The info in this thread is being shared amongst family and friends.

The most often question I get is "if it comes to armed conflict, are you willing to pick up arms and die." Having a wife and two daughters, 2yr and 10mo, I've  toiled with this very question. Looking back at my ancestors defending the Alamo and settling the Texas frontier, I've settled with the fact that I may not survive contact. However if an organized group with the right moral compass can direct the masses of people in an effort of effective rebellion I would be the first to join. I just wanted to put this out to the RS group so everyone knows where I stand. I've given my info to CeCe and I'll stand by anyone here in RS who needs quarter. Btw CATI stands for come and take it. God speed riot friends!!!

Uh, we're all about compliance here.  I for one, look forward to the incoming administration and the healing it will bring.

As do I. To celebrate Biden's irrefutable victory I started wearing three COVID masks at all times, even in the shower.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:59:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TX_CATI] [#45]
I’m serious about offering quarters, we have a guest room that I’m very willing to offer to those in the name of patriotism. Just PM me.

Edited to add: Houston has been quiet riot wise but you never know what the future holds
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 2:03:53 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 2:06:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#47]
I’m serious about offering quarters, we have a guest room that I’m very willing to offer to those in the name of patriotism. Just PM me or send me an email at

Edited to add: Houston has been quiet riot wise but you never know what the future holds
View Quote

I wouldn’t put an email up on here

Does your wife have a sister, ya know, for patriotism?

Asking for a friend
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 2:10:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 2:18:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

If someone yells that out.....I am going running out the front door naked with my plate carrier on.....

I am sure the neighbors would be amused.....

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 2:18:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TX_CATI] [#50]
I’ve seen eyewitnesses of voter fraud endure losing friends, family and jobs over coming forward to testify what they believe is voter fraud. If those people can put their lives in jeopardy I won’t be afraid to put my email out there. If someone wants to do my family harm they’ll have an uphill battle against me and my wife who are both armed at all times.

ETA: I won’t hide from potential employers shitcanning me or whatever negative outcome the commies can impose on me. I’ll improvise and rise above, however I thank those for your concern.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top