BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5100
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:01:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

least you could do is put your index finger in there to point to the group and cover your flinch

eta: nice shooting.  I also enjoy the 147 ELD-M
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dbmers:
4 shots. 3 in one hole at 100 yards. Flyer happened when the wind blew the target forward.  Ruger Precision Rifle with Hornady 147 ELD

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/F7A72E0C-53C8-435A-B7E9-3777C1B6FB5C_jpe-1736349.JPG

least you could do is put your index finger in there to point to the group and cover your flinch

Even with that flyer it’s still under an inch. Not bad for an out of the box rifle.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:02:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
I'm in El Paso
View Quote

Since you are putting it out there... I love the L&J Cafe... by the graveyard.... mmmmm
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:04:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Even with that flyer it's still under an inch. Not bad for an out of the box rifle.
View Quote

it'll put an eye out.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:05:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:06:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#5]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

BTDT. I tore some stuff internally on a bad jump. As the drugs hit, I looked her in the eyes and said "go deeeeeeep". Then I woke up worried about what she thought of me. She giggled a lot. We no longer made eye contact.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By Doodles:

I know that thought.

I had a Hawt nurse with an English accent when I was getting prepped for hernia surgery. Awkward

The hottest nurse I have ever seen (besides CeCe) was when I was getting prepped to have a camera shoved up my asshole for some transient GI issues. That was awkward. But all the ass jokes broke the tension.

BTDT. I tore some stuff internally on a bad jump. As the drugs hit, I looked her in the eyes and said "go deeeeeeep". Then I woke up worried about what she thought of me. She giggled a lot. We no longer made eye contact.

I spent a week in the hospital on dilaudid, when you’re that high every fit-ish nurse is a solid 8-9 .

Good times
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

I mean, there's a strong resemblance.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:08:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:
JFC there are a ton of pistol braces in the EE this evening
View Quote

Thats actually disheartening to hear.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#8]

it'll put an eye out.
View All Quotes

Even with that flyer it's still under an inch. Not bad for an out of the box rifle.

it'll put an eye out.

If it weren’t for the target falling it would have been 4 in the hole. That’s one thing I hate about ranges. If your target falls gotta sit and twiddle your thumbs until everyone is ready to stop shooting
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I had some really funny experiences with young dudes especially. All men are proud of their penis and rightfully so. God don't make no mistakes. Back when I was a really hot nurse around 29-30, I had a patient about that same age (yes, I still remember it vividly...room #212, lol). I had to put in a urinary catheter prior to surgery.  Of course, he became fully aroused during the procedure.  He quickly grabbed a frigging Kleenex and clamped his hands over his penis so tightly that I couldn't even finish the procedure. I left the room biting my tongue to keep from laughing.  I sent in an older, less attractive nurse about 30 min later.  That was the first time (maybe the last) I ever saw a man try so hard to hide himself from a woman. lol   He later tried to apologize, I broke out laughing and things were fine the rest of his stay.
View Quote

Pics of said nurse.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:09:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Thats actually disheartening to hear.
View Quote

Fuck that! Nullify
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:10:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

I spent a week in the hospital on dilaudid, when you’re that high every fit-ish nurse is a solid 8-9 .

Good times
View Quote

Mmm hmm. Dilaudid and Versed. Good, good times. I often fantasize about ways to hurt myself so I can go back to the hospital and get the good stuff. Then I realize all the addicts have fucked everything up and all I'll get is some Tylenol and be told to rub dirt on it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:11:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By elcope:

The USAR nurse who provided our units "medic" for qual ranges was my surgical nurse for my Nissen Fundoplication. after she noticed my reaction to drinking coffee and other things I considered "Normal", like puking in the morning.

She begged me to get the surgery done as she also had it done and afterwards, switched to "THAT" surgical clinic, because the results were so positive and she wanted to be a member of that team.

Nice gal, homely hard drinking ranch gal.

Of course as she's shaving up my junk for surgery, I ask her to evaluate my liver and to get pics from the laproscopic surgeon for proof.

She came through.
View Quote

(before this day I had been in the hospital for over 60 days by this point, I knew every nurse in my unit)

I guess the closest I have come to an awkward moment is removing one of my many catheters.  My nurse was hot but she had an intern student with her that day and asked if I minded if she had a teaching moment.  The student was smoking hot as well but never again.....  The trainee pulled without squeezing something because I felt my insides being pulled out when she tugged.  My nurse stopped her immediately but the pain had already set in.  My nurse then gave me a second and explained what just happened then did it correctly.  A couple minutes later she came back in without the trainee and gave me a pill and asked it I would be okay and she felt terrible about that.  Normally they wait for you to pee afterwards but in this case I think she knew that wasn't going to happen.  She did check to make sure an hour after I had though.  

The trainee never came back in the room and felt bad, the nurse said she didn't know what to do at that point.  I was talking with my nurse later that day and and she started laughing at something.  I asked what was funny, any humor at this point is appreciated.  The nurse told me her student later confessed to her she didn't know what to do, she wanted to massage it and make it feel better but that was not the right thing to do either....  

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#15]

et tu?
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Truth, and I learned MOA, and never bothered to switch over.
et tu?
Im old.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#16]

If it weren't for the target falling it would have been 4 in the hole. That's one thing I hate about ranges. If your target falls gotta sit and twiddle your thumbs until everyone is ready to stop shooting
View Quote

get a stapler.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:13:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:13:54 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
4 shots. 3 in one hole at 100 yards. Flyer happened when the wind blew the target forward.  Ruger Precision Rifle with Hornady 147 ELD

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/F7A72E0C-53C8-435A-B7E9-3777C1B6FB5C_jpe-1736349.JPG

I really like the ELD M and X bullets.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View All Quotes

Benson undertook the work aiding the Chinese Communist Party while serving as the Dean of Wayne Law School in Detroit, Michigan.

BEIJING BENSON: State Sec Demanding Data Deletion Taught U.S. Election Details To CCP Students At Xi Jinping’s Alma Mater
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#22]

get a stapler.
View All Quotes

If it weren't for the target falling it would have been 4 in the hole. That's one thing I hate about ranges. If your target falls gotta sit and twiddle your thumbs until everyone is ready to stop shooting

get a stapler.

The whole stand fell over. Az is windy AF. They have rail road ties to weight down the stands but wasn’t enough.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:16:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Im old.
View Quote

actually I use both, but learned mils first

I mostly use mils for external ballistics and moa for measuring groups.    But I do have some MOA optics.....RDS's...BDC's...

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:16:44 AM EDT
[#25]
https://www.globalresearch.ca/did-big-pharma-purchase-california-legislative-machinery/5732482

California has some of the most stringent vaccine mandate laws in the United States.  Why is that?  At first, it seemed that draconian vaccination laws were introduced in response to a measles outbreak that began in Disneyland in 2014.  But then later, long after the measles threat had evaporated, California’s vaccine mandate was made even …
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:16:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By HBAR16:
Since you are putting it out there... I love the L&J Cafe... by the graveyard.... mmmmm
View Quote
Putting my home town out there?

yeah they have pretty good food there!
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:17:25 AM EDT
[#27]

The whole stand fell over. Az is windy AF. They have rail road ties to weight down the stands but wasn't enough.
View Quote

the stand snapped or it lifted the tie??
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:17:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#28]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
she wanted to massage it and make it feel better but that was not the right thing to do either...[/img].  

View Quote

Typical woman.. “that wasn’t the right thing to do”.[img]/images/smilies/smiley_confused.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Benson undertook the work aiding the Chinese Communist Party while serving as the Dean of Wayne Law School in Detroit, Michigan.

BEIJING BENSON: State Sec Demanding Data Deletion Taught U.S. Election Details To CCP Students At Xi Jinping’s Alma Mater

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/did-big-pharma-purchase-california-legislative-machinery/5732482

California has some of the most stringent vaccine mandate laws in the United States.  Why is that?  At first, it seemed that draconian vaccination laws were introduced in response to a measles outbreak that began in Disneyland in 2014.  But then later, long after the measles threat had evaporated, California's vaccine mandate was made even
View Quote

follow the money.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Doesn't even move the needle for me.
View All Quotes

Me neither. I would love to have received that call. Nothing would make my day more than tasing an FATF agent. But FCSD, what about the thin blue line?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Rats abandoning ship.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Very relevant in today’s climate.  Any of the origins work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:22:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:22:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#37]

get a stapler.
View All Quotes

get a stapler.

This stuff is even better...

https://www.homedepot.com/3M-Super-77-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Adhesive
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:23:15 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

If Trump had taken COVID seriously we could have had these empty syringes, prop needles, and drugs that make you pass out by July at the latest.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:24:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Cool ghost town looks like a scene from Josy Whales
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:25:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#41]

So they have spent years testing the voting machine technology on the third world, perfecting it so it would be bulletproof from criticism, once it was finally rolled out against the US?
Was this the torpedo that Trump turned us into? Maybe the software wasn't quite ready?:eyes: :eyes:
Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws …
10 U.S. Code § 252 - Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#42]

I mostly use mils for external ballistics and moa for measuring groups.    But I do have some MOA optics.....RDS's...BDC's...

View All Quotes
Im old.

Honestly it isn't that I can't learn it or don't want to. It's just that I want to run one or the other, and I have a half dozen expensive scopes that I don't want to replace!
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:26:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Rats abandoning ship.
View All Quotes

Rats abandoning ship.

So the odds they do a "clean sweep" and declare all pistol braces illegal or a one by one strategy.....  The tailhook is different than most others.  I am sure in some ways that won't matter because it will be a 200 tax stamp on what it is attached to in most cases....
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:26:38 AM EDT
[#44]

This stuff is even better...

https://www.homedepot.com/3M-Super-77-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Adhesive
View Quote

you're gonna try to spray that on a piece of paper out in the field?   in the wind?   no thanks.  I'll keep my stapler.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Wasn't expecting that and it hit me right in the funny bone.  LMFAO after just watching the whole MI series of movies last week.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:28:02 AM EDT
[#46]

Knowing the history of those numbers, that may very well be the most badass LE patch. It's a subtle "go fuck yourself".
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

(before this day I had been in the hospital for over 60 days by this point, I knew every nurse in my unit)

I guess the closest I have come to an awkward moment is removing one of my many catheters.  My nurse was hot but she had an intern student with her that day and asked if I minded if she had a teaching moment.  The student was smoking hot as well but never again.....  The trainee pulled without squeezing something because I felt my insides being pulled out when she tugged.  My nurse stopped her immediately but the pain had already set in.  My nurse then gave me a second and explained what just happened then did it correctly.  A couple minutes later she came back in without the trainee and gave me a pill and asked it I would be okay and she felt terrible about that.  Normally they wait for you to pee afterwards but in this case I think she knew that wasn't going to happen.  She did check to make sure an hour after I had though.  

The trainee never came back in the room and felt bad, the nurse said she didn't know what to do at that point.  I was talking with my nurse later that day and and she started laughing at something.  I asked what was funny, any humor at this point is appreciated.  The nurse told me her student later confessed to her she didn't know what to do, she wanted to massage it and make it feel better but that was not the right thing to do either....  

View Quote

Should have replied "Better late than never"
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Honestly it isn't that I can't learn it or don't want to. It's just that I want to run one or the other, and I have a half dozen expensive scopes that I don't want to replace!
View Quote

cool -- we both know the debate will carry on long after we're both DRT.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:28:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Seems I remember hearing about that before. Neat.
View Quote

We basically acknowledge that our State Police (we don't have one, but a highway patrol is close) are founded in "Vigilance Committees" whereby if we don't like you, you get hanged.

It's coming again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

If Trump had taken COVID seriously we could have had these empty syringes, prop needles, and drugs that make you pass out by July at the latest.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

They could at least use a vial with saline and actually stick the guy.
Page / 5100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top