Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:41:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

Are there any decent (not clusterfucks) brace threads in GD to get info on the last few days bs from BATFE or should I stay in RT and hope the info comes here too lol
View Quote

I watched several YT vids from credible sources on it.

Edit:
Beat like a rented mule.

and mine.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

Nothing most of us didn't grow up with, I suppose. Now we just have children of our own and a different perspective.
View Quote

Agreed. With the hacking and unrest it kinda brings preemptive strikes to the forefront.  A tad bit alarming, particularly if we are to assume the enemy thinks our defensive systems and observation systems are crippled.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:45:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#3]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Well... sure. There's probably more to it, just like my industry has its share of inside information. But I suppose thinking like this doesn't help one tolerate or be tolerated in that industry, hey?
View Quote

You are more right than you know
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

(or have a functioning treatment or vaccine).
View Quote

If they do, they won't share it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Garnet?
View Quote

Bannack.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

How many more backdoors were installed in our computers during Windows updates? Maybe that explains that network activity when you are not using the computer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-breach-idUSKBN28R2ZJ

Microsoft was breached in the massive hacking campaign disclosed by U.S. officials this week, according to people familiar with the matter, adding a top technology target to a growing list of vital government agencies.

How many more backdoors were installed in our computers during Windows updates? Maybe that explains that network activity when you are not using the computer.

That does seem to be like solving a heroin junkie's addiction by giving them cocaine.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JPN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

(or have a functioning treatment or vaccine).

I don't think their definition of 'functioning' would dovetail with mine. I wouldn't want their vaccine under present conditions.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Danielsuzuki1:

Agreed. With the hacking and unrest it kinda brings preemptive strikes to the forefront.  A tad bit alarming, particularly if we are to assume the enemy thinks our defensive systems and observation systems are crippled.
View Quote

Preemptive strike would need to eliminate all of our land based ICBM's, long range bombers and subs.  Otherwise MAD still applies.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#10]

The goings on inside China was mentioned in another thread yesterday or the day before.

It seemed like we went from people being welded into their apartments and dropping dead on the streets to utter radio silence.
Then "we are fine, everything is fine.....How are you" despite supply chain evidence to the contrary.
Now this all comes out.
Propaganda or do they know something? (or have a functioning treatment or vaccine).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpcXD4XWMAIBOmP?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpcaJbSXUAEFZbl?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpcaR1eW8AARjCN?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Epcat_dXcAAtA3M?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpcbeyiXEAEg5QJ?format=jpg&name=small

The goings on inside China was mentioned in another thread yesterday or the day before.

It seemed like we went from people being welded into their apartments and dropping dead on the streets to utter radio silence.
Then "we are fine, everything is fine.....How are you" despite supply chain evidence to the contrary.
Now this all comes out.
Propaganda or do they know something? (or have a functioning treatment or vaccine).

First thought seeing that is "it's propaganda". Yanks emotion around stirring pots counter clockwise now. Howdy Riiteers!
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Preemptive strike would need to eliminate all of our land based ICBM's, long range bombers and subs.  Otherwise MAD still applies.
View Quote

They can’t get our east coast ICBMs or our subs.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]

First thought seeing that is "it's propaganda". Yanks emotion around stirring pots counter clockwise now. Howdy Riiteers!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Laughter is always important.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpcYOEdXMAEdOLR?format=jpg&name=900x900
Yet another reason why I hate liberals.

The irony being Helen Keller was a Marxist.

Did she choose to be a marxist, or was it just by default because she was deaf, and blind?

Hey, did you hear that Hellen Keller's dog went missing? You'd run away too if your name was HHHHEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNPPPPFFFFFTTTTTT!

Laughter is always important.

I will see all of you, us, and them in hell.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Clinton probably sold them the front door code and they've hacked the backdoor.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:10:19 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Good he is one of my two Senators.   I called his office yesterday and left him a rather nice message asking him to protect his constituents, the Republic, and the Constitution.   And left a similar message with my other Senator Richard Shelby.

Finally, called to thank Rep Mo Brooks (again mine) for continuing the fight against this absurd and fraudulent election.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Nothing most of us didn't grow up with, I suppose. Now we just have children of our own and a different perspective.

Thank you, this puts last night's thoughts to words nicely. Follow on thought though was, unless the DJT we knew this ahead of time and prepared the ethereal field. This seems likely as articles to cyber warfare (in part) along these lines have been more prominent (in non and then MSM as blurbs) for the past couple years.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Some interesting observations in this article.  If this doesn't convince you to turn off wifi, bluetooth and location services nothing will...

The badge swipe activity being data mined was a new one for me.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/high-frequency-data-reveals-nyc-office-towers-are-empty
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:19:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#19]

Shave votes in the deep red areas and let the Dem cities push Biden over the top. Less likely to notice shaved votes when the expected result is still achieved.

ETA: What is the source of that graphic?
View Quote

Yep I agree.

I've been saying that from the beginning. It's the easiest way to conceal the fraud.

When they found out that the shaving wasn't enough due to the turnout they packed the blue counties with blue votes.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Thank you, this puts last night's thoughts to words nicely. Follow on thought though was, unless the DJT we knew this ahead of time and prepared the ethereal field. This seems likely as articles to cyber warfare (in part) along these lines have been more prominent (in non and then MSM as blurbs) for the past couple years.
View Quote

It’s the “Thinking” that gets me. They (Communists) think differently than we do. Particularly regarding the value of human life. My concern is that if they THINK we can’t strike back effectively enough RE: MAD, then they may just start flipping devices over here.  China may not be able to neutralize east coast installations, but Russia can.

Are our subs alone enough to strike back effectively?
Are our subs comprised vis a vis communications?

The media surely isn’t going to warn us of impending doom, and that’s a fact.

My brain is stupidly running in circles right now. Apologies.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:27:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#21]

I have seen some people get away with crazy shit because they disclosed it on an sf86 and their ci rep had been advised when the "event" happened.
View Quote

The investigator who did my TS/SCI interview said as much, also.

But others have noted, cheating on your wife with the next door neighbor =/= screwing Chinese spies.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:

I have seen some people get away with crazy shit because they disclosed it on an sf86 and their ci rep had been advised when the "event" happened.

That's the trick with Polys. "other than what we've discussed, have you ever......"
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4thbreak] [#23]
Getting started early today

LIVE: Seattle Police clear Cal Anderson park

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:39:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#24]

It’s the “Thinking” that gets me. They (Communists) think differently than we do. Particularly regarding the value of human life. My concern is that if they THINK we can’t strike back effectively enough RE: MAD, then they may just start flipping devices over here.  China may not be able to neutralize east coast installations, but Russia can.

View All Quotes

If memory serves me correctly 1 Ohio class sub is alone the 3rd (or 5th I forget) largest nuclear power in the world. Rest easy we got this.

"Death from below"

The most deadly of the real-life kaiju prowling the oceans today are the fourteen Ohio-class ballistic-missile submarines,
which carry upwards of half of the United States’ nuclear arsenal onboard.

If you do the math, the Ohio-class boats may be the most destructive weapon system created by humankind.
Each of the 170-meter-long vessels can carry twenty-four Trident II submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs)
which can be fired from underwater to strike at targets more than seven thousand miles away depending on the load.

As a Trident II reenters the atmosphere at speeds of up to Mach 24, it splits into up to eight independent reentry vehicles,
each with a 100- or 475-kiloton nuclear warhead. In short, a full salvo from an Ohio-class submarine—which can be launched in less than one minute—
could unleash up to 192 nuclear warheads to wipe twenty-four cities off the map. This is a nightmarish weapon of the apocalypse

Meet the Ohio-Class: America's Nuclear Doomsday Submarines

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:47:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#25]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Getting started early today

LIVE: Seattle Police clear Cal Anderson park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-oIG7jkCc
View Quote

Someone who sounds like FUAREX is yelling at the cops.

Edit:  The bike cop chick is
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Someone who sounds like FUAREX is yelling at the cops.

Edit:  The bike cop chick is
View Quote

What gets me is the same tired screamed lines from the same tired mentally ill shitbags.  I admire the police for their restraint when many of these folks need some serious wood shampoos.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#28]
@greasyeasy they are clearing out seattle AZ right now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Now this all comes out.
View Quote

I suspect they've had something more than shutdown, decontamination, and masks to control the virus all along.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Some interesting observations in this article.  If this doesn't convince you to turn off wifi, bluetooth and location services nothing will...
View Quote

Nested faraday bags and/or Thrym Darkvault?

Thanks for linking that article.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

No, there would be a window to decide to launch or loose those ICBM's to an enemy's first strike.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Clinton probably sold them the front door code and they've hacked the backdoor.  
View Quote

That’s likely.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#33]

The badge swipe activity being data mined was a new one for me.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/high-frequency-data-reveals-nyc-office-towers-are-empty
View Quote

They should use the data to see who voted and where.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:13:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#34]

View Quote

Yes our subs alone could do it.

They cannot compromise our comms with our subs. We have methods they cannot penetrate.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

If memory serves me correctly 1 Ohio class sub is alone the 3rd (or 5th I forget) largest nuclear power in the world. Rest easy we got this.

"Death from below"

Meet the Ohio-Class: America's Nuclear Doomsday Submarines

View Quote

❤️💪🏼🇺🇸
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Good Morning Riot Squad dudes. Hello Afghanistan  

By way of apology this morning for posting on full auto, I offer:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/131140640_10218093683988710_408470118381-1736513.jpg

(Obviously not me, since we all know I'm a redhead and not THAT hawt, lol)
View Quote

I will be back later....
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

They cannot compromise our comms with our subs. We have methods they cannot penetrate.
View Quote

Laser based yes? I don’t disagree... except 2020.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:34:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#38]
Originally Posted By flynlr:

First time i drove across tx the damn speed limit was still 55. Good lord it took forever
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
@greasyeasy they are clearing out seattle AZ right now.
View Quote

Greasy is too good to hang around and BS in the down time.  Why are we inviting him back?!?!  
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Is this the longest thread in Arf history?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Well... sure. There's probably more to it, just like my industry has its share of inside information. But I suppose thinking like this doesn't help one tolerate or be tolerated in that industry, hey?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Superluckycat:
Is this the longest thread in Arf history?
View Quote

No, there’s one on the front page of GD that has over 6500
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:50:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Disclaimer.. this is hearsay so take it as you will. I've eavesdropped several conversations from aerospace old-timers in the Seattle area, and they have all alluded to tech that nobody has any idea of/China would be F'd for finding out. Second, a Dr. at Wake Forest in Winston Salem NC shared that their family member was part of project Aurora into when it was shut down, learned it had been revived (or resurfaced) in 2011/2012. As stated, "I heard tings!"
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Break: Funny but True

How To Raise Weak Children During Lockdowns
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif

What'd I miss?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:58:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Disclaimer.. this is hearsay so take it as you will. I've eavesdropped several conversations from aerospace old-timers in the Seattle area, and they have all alluded to tech that nobody has any idea of/China would be F'd for finding out. Second, a Dr. at Wake Forest in Winston Salem NC shared that their family member was part of project Aurora into when it was shut down, learned it had been revived (or resurfaced) in 2011/2012. As stated, "I heard tings!"
View Quote

Fuck yeah. That’s awesome!
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

This....if you admit it and open yourself to the questions you will pass depending on what happened and if you have evidence to back up your story.  The length of time since it occurred is also very relevant.  When I was the security manager I got some very unique questions.  I usually stopped them when I saw what direction this was going and told them to be honest and see what happens.  If they find you lied you will be denied for life, pick your fate.  Many got approved....one got arrested....  I had gotten a phone call from an agent asking for about a group of individuals to confirm I had sent the SF86 to them (this is before the internet website).  I admit I "did not see that one coming.jpg".  

I don't know and don't want to know but never saw them again.

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
In more ways than we can even imagine. Not a single doubt in my mind.
View Quote

I am sure I will regret the day I ask "can we go back to 2020 please"....
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top