Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View Quote

and Ian Smith
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:16:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MCR:
So, my communist sister wants her daughter to have a book about FKH for Christmas...I decided to go one better and I had Kinkos print this out as an 11x14 poster and sent it to her DC office for an autograph. Do you think my neice will like it?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/98686/081020_2113_1_jpg-1737860.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:16:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I really wonder if one of my elementary schools kept the Indian mascot or it was ..... tomahawked....

Off to google....
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:17:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Just watching old movies makes me.....  Blazing Saddles will never have a remake unless it is totally opposite of the origonal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

I love to watch old commercial compilations from the past on YT.

Though it really saddens me, sometimes

Just watching old movies makes me.....  Blazing Saddles will never have a remake unless it is totally opposite of the origonal.

Lordy, don't get me started on that. I about lost my shit in the Revenge of the Nerds thread
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:19:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Maybe but the message in that case is hidden and not obvious to someone glancing at a billboard, usually at hwy speeds.  At first glance I read it as they put Trump and...well what they perceived to be madness...behind bars and for our protection.  I know RS was digging on the billboard and artist that did it, would love to read some info on facebook or tweets on where they stand at this point.

ETA since I ran across this post after I posted that response.

I admit I still don't know where they stand by that response....

Maybe I am just SLLLLLOOOOWWWWW.......
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

The way I read that picture: With Trump in jail, the country gets nuked. It's a "glowing" recommendation towards the hiden (harris/biden) term.

Maybe but the message in that case is hidden and not obvious to someone glancing at a billboard, usually at hwy speeds.  At first glance I read it as they put Trump and...well what they perceived to be madness...behind bars and for our protection.  I know RS was digging on the billboard and artist that did it, would love to read some info on facebook or tweets on where they stand at this point.

ETA since I ran across this post after I posted that response.

Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

I'll stop here with this Q&A quote from Beatrice...

Q: "Anything you don't want Phoenix to know about you?"

A: "Most of the things I wouldn't want people to know have to do with "fear of" issues."

I admit I still don't know where they stand by that response....

Maybe I am just SLLLLLOOOOWWWWW.......

Yer good. I'm slow, befuddled. Decided fear motivated Beatrice's choice to commission the billboard. It's as far as I get for now being in an art lesson taught by daughter...
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Are you kidding me??

I'm trying to transfer to the Space Force so that I can be called "Chief Guardian", but they don't take applications from my branch, or Warrant Officers.

Admittedly, it's not as cool a title as "Lord Marshall".
View Quote

Hahaha. They don’t want none.  Grand Eminence, High Swami, King Daddy, Burgermeister Meisterburger, Clog Master, Guardian.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:22:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

and Ian Smith
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:

and Ian Smith

Ha! Say, did you ever check out Five Romeo Romeo?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:24:57 AM EDT
[#8]
If there's anyone here in this thread unfamiliar with Samuel Whittemore, here's your chance to get right.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Whittemore
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#9]

I love to watch old commercial compilations from the past on YT.

Though it really saddens me, sometimes
View Quote

Fuckin A.

Isotoner gloves
Black n Decker power screwdriver
New Coke
NES
Hitachi camcorder
Mervyns
The Mc DLT
Dupont stain resistant carpet
Better Cheddars
Michalob

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:27:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Lordy, don't get me started on that. I about lost my shit in the Revenge of the Nerds thread
View Quote

WTF were you doing out of here anyway....

Hell for all I know that thread was years ago.  

I just know unless it is a good action movie I am usually not interested.  I get most of those today are CGI and so long as it doesn't look like windows NT relapse I am good with it.  I go to a movie to get out of reality.  When I exit I know that wasn't real.  I used to be interested in about 5-10 movies a year by the previews.  Now its more like 1-3.  Anything besides an action movie these days wants to tell me how to live my life outside the theater.  Maybe it was that way before but didn't notice as much as I do now, even the action movies have done it but sometimes suffer through it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Fuckin A.

Isotoner gloves
Black n Decker power screwdriver
New Coke
NES
Hitachi camcorder
Mervyns
The Mc DLT
Dupont stain resistant carpet
Better Cheddars
Michalob

View Quote

Nailed it
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Yes I did, pretty good stuff actually, haven't watched all of them though but I will.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:33:37 AM EDT
[#13]
If there's anyone here in this thread unfamiliar with Samuel Whittemore, here's your chance to get right.

View Quote

Here's another badass to read about, sadly he didn't make it and was hanged. Only 21, but brave.

Nathan Hale
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#14]

I just know unless it is a good action movie I am usually not interested.  I get most of those today are CGI and so long as it doesn't look like windows NT relapse I am good with it.  I go to a movie to get out of reality.  When I exit I know that wasn't real.  I used to be interested in about 5-10 movies a year by the previews.  Now its more like 1-3.  Anything besides an action movie these days wants to tell me how to live my life outside the theater.  Maybe it was that way before but didn't notice as much as I do now, even the action movies have done it but sometimes suffer through it.
View All Quotes

Yeah, I go out to GD less and less, just not never, yet It's a real tard rodeo, sometimes.

I hear you on movies. Hardly anything new interests me. Especially not after growing up in the 80s and 90s, with all of the sweet summer blockbusters and holiday hits.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:39:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Yes I did, pretty good stuff actually, haven't watched all of them though but I will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
View All Quotes

Yeah, I love military history, but what I really enjoy are the soldier's stories. The POV from the working man's level. These Rhodesian guys are starting to hit their precipitous drop off rate, and we need to hear their stories.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Yeah, I love military history, but what I really enjoy are the soldier's stories. The POV from the working man's level. These Rhodesian guys are starting to hit their precipitous drop off rate, and we need to hear their stories.
View Quote

I have maybe 20 books on Rhodesia at home, and if there's one I can recommend its one about a Game Warden that went on to became a founding member of the Selous Scouts. Its an amazing book, and huge, 700+ pages.

It covers Rhodesia and hunting in Africa, it also mentions quite a bit of the crimes that Rhodesian soldiers committed such as poaching of wildlife, selling animal parts, etc. Definitely worth the read if you have the time.

Shadows in an Africa Twilight
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:47:07 AM EDT
[#17]

Here's another badass to read about, sadly he didn't make it and was hanged. Only 21, but brave.

Nathan Hale
View All Quotes

Nathan Hale

Thank you. Too many names have been lost to history. Let us be reminded of the great men who hardened their hearts, and left their families and comforts to secure a better future for them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:48:42 AM EDT
[#18]

I have maybe 20 books on Rhodesia at home, and if there's one I can recommend its one about a Game Warden that went on to became a founding member of the Selous Scouts. Its an amazing book, and huge, 700+ pages.

It covers Rhodesia and hunting in Africa, it also mentions quite a bit of the crimes that Rhodesian soldiers committed such as poaching of wildlife, selling animal parts, etc. Definitely worth the read if you have the time.

View All Quotes

Added. Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:51:40 AM EDT
[#19]

and Ian Smith
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:59:04 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Back when Africa was worth a shit
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:03:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Nathan Hale
View All Quotes

Nathan Hale

I only regret, that I have but one life to lose for my country
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:04:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Back when Africa was worth a shit
View Quote

I agree, not much has changed in that part of the world, and likely is worse. North Africa is basically the Middle East so I don't really consider them Africa. Hard to believe that Africa could be a game changer in terms of energy and food productions, but no, poverty for days, and a new Civil War almost monthly. I'm curious to find out if China (china is asshoe) can make some headway in Africa, or will they just enslave everyone and take everything?

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:05:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote

Yup. Statue of him at CIA HQ also, he is considered the father of espionage, even though he failed within a week.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:05:44 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm out.

Have a good one. Hold the fort.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:09:02 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm out.

View Quote

Toodles doodles.
I'm not far behind
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:13:42 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm out.

View Quote

Like someone else said not far behind so to everyone else...

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:16:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Evening rioteers.

Can't sleep. Flying home tomorrow.

(fingers crossed. There are 6 hours left for the Army to fuck it up)

After 10 months I get to see what happened to Portland with my own eyes.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:18:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By midwinter:
Evening rioteers.

Can't sleep. Flying home tomorrow.

(fingers crossed. There are 6 hours left for the Army to fuck it up)

After 10 months I get to see what happened to Portland with my own eyes.
View Quote

Good morning. Portland might have their very own autonomous zone, so that's cool. Enjoy!

How was Kosovo?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:18:20 AM EDT
[#29]

Gotcha...well the Fuck in Kamala "blow job" Harris got me.  I didn't really look at the picture that close since I didn't understand the reference....

Now I am tracking....
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:20:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Last movie I watched was Rush. Was pretty good. F-1 cars were damn sexy back then. Makes me want to get this for next RC

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:22:30 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm curious to find out if China (china is asshoe) can make some headway in Africa, or will they just enslave everyone and take everything?
https://i.imgur.com/0LGY4Ml.gif
View Quote
Communist China is a destroyer of life and a pestilence upon the land. An empty-city building, humanity-crushing, mindless expansion machine. They will descend upon Africa, and rape it like it has never been raped before. My hyperbole is only minor.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:22:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

The thing that I am most interested in with respect to the Georgia US Senatorial run off election is voter participation.

It should be similar to the presidential election, but if it's not, hoo-boy.

What I mean is if a significant number of Republican voters sit this one out that spells trouble.  No, I don't mean the Dems gain seats, I mean war. The vote in Georgia was basically 2.4 million or so votes for each Trump and Bidet.  If the Senate races go 2 million for Dem candidates, and 1 million for Repub candidates that means a loss of faith in the system. If 50% of the conservative electorate in Georgia is no longer willing to participate, what does the mean for the country as a whole?

Yeah.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Can we just go ahead and burn this fucker down already?

Long thread inside

Good news is the wife and I voted today for the (R) Senators.

The bad news it was on Dominion machines.

We have little faith our votes mean anything.

I use to get excited to vote, now it feels like I'm just going through the motion.

The thing that I am most interested in with respect to the Georgia US Senatorial run off election is voter participation.

It should be similar to the presidential election, but if it's not, hoo-boy.

What I mean is if a significant number of Republican voters sit this one out that spells trouble.  No, I don't mean the Dems gain seats, I mean war. The vote in Georgia was basically 2.4 million or so votes for each Trump and Bidet.  If the Senate races go 2 million for Dem candidates, and 1 million for Repub candidates that means a loss of faith in the system. If 50% of the conservative electorate in Georgia is no longer willing to participate, what does the mean for the country as a whole?

Yeah.

I think it will be nearly impossible to determine how many Rs vote for that election. The Dems are going to run those bastard machines at Warp 7.

The ONLY WAY IT COMES OUT FAIR is if the EO is acted on soon and all the corruption there can be thrown out before the tabulating on Jan 5.

And even then those two potted plants only win by DJT bodily carrying their asses over the finish line. But they have done everything possible to sour their own constituents on voting.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:24:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

I think it will be nearly impossible to determine how many Rs vote for that election. The Dems are going to run those bastard machines at Warp 7.

The ONLY WAY IT COMES OUT FAIR is if the EO is acted on soon and all the corruption there can be thrown out before the tabulating on Jan 5.

And even then those two potted plants only win by DJT bodily carrying their asses over the finish line. But they have done everything possible to sour their own constituents on voting.
View Quote

Its going to be comical when they find out that more people voted in that Senate race then all the votes combined in the 2020 election. They will amplify the cheating 87 times this go around.

Why try and hide it now?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:40:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:46:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Funny, I've also heard that said, but the guy was talking about an SM-2.
View Quote

I googled, then I lol'd
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:47:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Are you sure the GOP stands to go the the bathroom?  Because I have serious doubts. I bet they all pee like a girl.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:48:42 AM EDT
[#37]

you're killing me.  that looks awesome, and every bit of $600
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:52:03 AM EDT
[#38]

If I were you, I'd only transfer if they were offering a racoon sidekick.
View Quote

How do you feel about a Nutria?   Doesn't wise crack as much, but really carries his own weight
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:53:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

How do you feel about a Nutria?   Doesn't wise crack as much, but really carries his own weight
View Quote

That's a large rat that is non-native invasive species. A no from me, dawg.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:54:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Billboard in downtown Phoenix

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/5fdc02f8f0e46_image__1_-1737697.jpg

View Quote

that's fucking pure TDS
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:00:09 AM EDT
[#41]
RIOT  CALL  IS  UP.

For anyone who has never been on a call, there is only 3 of us tonight.  Perfect night to loose your riot call virginity.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:04:15 AM EDT
[#42]
RIOT  CALL  IS  UP.

For anyone who has never been on a call, there is only 3 of us tonight.  Perfect night to loose your riot call virginity.
View Quote

I'll sign on in a few minutes.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:05:42 AM EDT
[#43]
RIOT  CALL  IS  UP.

View Quote

You’re welcome
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:05:54 AM EDT
[#44]

I'll sign on in a few minutes.
View Quote

Good. Then i can tell you how much money you cost me tonight on the site for Ka-bars and other knives on sale, lol.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:12:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

It saddens me to hear the person next to me say, "Who just shot an X on my target?"
View Quote
lol  , yeah....
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:13:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Last movie I watched was Rush. Was pretty good. F-1 cars were damn sexy back then. Makes me want to get this for next RC

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/Tyrrell-P34-Six-Wheeler-Model_jpg-1737932.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:14:41 AM EDT
[#47]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpjeRFqW8AM5h44?format=jpg&name=large

It is far better to have a beautiful woman dress like a man, than to have an ugly man dress like a woman!!
View Quote

jeebus
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:15:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:17:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:18:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top