Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:55:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TurboJet:

I unsubscribed, I"m tired of the smell of the worlds burning shit.... I want to smell some long pig and napalm. Rotting soy milk is unbecoming and should be cleansed with fire.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TurboJet:
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

You can't or you wouldn't be in here posting.

CD

I unsubscribed, I"m tired of the smell of the worlds burning shit.... I want to smell some long pig and napalm. Rotting soy milk is unbecoming and should be cleansed with fire.

Fire, cleansing, yes. Prepares the ground. The rest was covered. Riot Thread. This is the way.

ETA: I own this page per CeCe's rulz. Celebrating with a bowl of Lucky Charms and beer
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]
the bill was supposed to go to rino baker yesterday. no gas no riot munitions. so if anyone wants to riot with no consequence ma. is the place to be
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:01:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#3]
Gun grab sparks 'Defund ATF' movement

To fight that, some conservatives are now calling for the defunding of the ATF. Outspoken gun advocate Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene has put the agency in her crosshairs.

“The ATF is trying to shut down American companies and put good people out of work. Not only is this an attack on small businesses, but the Constitution itself,” she told us, adding,
“I’m headed to D.C. to cut government, not expand it, and the ATF is at the top of my list.”
View Quote

Unaccountable ATF Heads Colluding With Biden Transition Team to Ban Pistol Braces

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/atf-working-biden-transition-team-ban-pistol-braces/#ixzz6h5Q67KOf
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

November 10th, 2020, during an ATF conference call, Acting Director Regina Lombardo told those in attendance that the anti-gun Biden transition team has reached out to the ATF to get the agency’s “top priorities”.

AmmoLand News' anonymous source said Lombardo told those on the call that her priorities would be pistol braces and 80% lower receivers.
View Quote

Rogue ATF Agents are Cracking Down on Legal Guns in Anticipation of Biden Admin

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2020/12/rogue-atf-agents-are-cracking-down-on-legal-guns-in-anticipation-of-biden-admin/#ixzz6h5R9knoU

But this is more than cooperating with a transition team. Lombardo has begun advancing the Biden-Harris gun control agenda during the Trump Administration!
View Quote

Mostly info we already know but in case someone needs a reference.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody have a march scheduled? Too cold??
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#5]
A o way to go  o Hi I... Ohaio gozaimasu Rioteers!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By zach_:
View Quote

MA has a rally going.

Live Now Media
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

This one kinda went over my head in the Election Thread but reading it again here WOW,  I'm starting to suffer from information overload there is so much to swim through.  This shit is really sophisticated and has been laid out well by the other side to make a thousand cuts add up to huge numbers.
I pray the Donald team is getting all this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

Y

This one kinda went over my head in the Election Thread but reading it again here WOW,  I'm starting to suffer from information overload there is so much to swim through.  This shit is really sophisticated and has been laid out well by the other side to make a thousand cuts add up to huge numbers.
I pray the Donald team is getting all this.

You can guarantee is us plebeians know, they know.

The only question that remains is the same one we ask every day, every page: will it matter?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Gun grab sparks 'Defund ATF' movement

To fight that, some conservatives are now calling for the defunding of the ATF. Outspoken gun advocate Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene has put the agency in her crosshairs.

“The ATF is trying to shut down American companies and put good people out of work. Not only is this an attack on small businesses, but the Constitution itself,” she told us, adding,
“I’m headed to D.C. to cut government, not expand it, and the ATF is at the top of my list.”

Unaccountable ATF Heads Colluding With Biden Transition Team to Ban Pistol Braces

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/atf-working-biden-transition-team-ban-pistol-braces/#ixzz6h5Q67KOf

November 10th, 2020, during an ATF conference call, Acting Director Regina Lombardo told those in attendance that the anti-gun Biden transition team has reached out to the ATF to get the agency’s “top priorities”.

AmmoLand News' anonymous source said Lombardo told those on the call that her priorities would be pistol braces and 80% lower receivers.

Rogue ATF Agents are Cracking Down on Legal Guns in Anticipation of Biden Admin

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2020/12/rogue-atf-agents-are-cracking-down-on-legal-guns-in-anticipation-of-biden-admin/#ixzz6h5R9knoU

But this is more than cooperating with a transition team. Lombardo has begun advancing the Biden-Harris gun control agenda during the Trump Administration!

Mostly info we already know but in case someone needs a reference.

It's long past defund. It's time to dismantle. Unfortunately there's only one path to that, and it's during the reconstruction phase, assuming Sino-Russo forces haven't taken that opportunity to slide into town.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#11]

MA has a rally going.

Live Now Media
View All Quotes

MA has a rally going.

Live Now Media

MAGA chusetts. Might need a translator.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:16:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#12]

FIRST PRIZE POST BECAUSE YEAH! I also own the page and slept at a Holiday Inn. A bowl of beereal (beer+cereal) for you!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#13]

MAGA chusetts. Might need a translator.
View Quote

Truff!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:22:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#14]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

It's long past defund. It's time to dismantle. Unfortunately there's only one path to that, and it's during the reconstruction phase, assuming Sino-Russo forces haven't taken that opportunity to slide into town.
View Quote

Agreed. Most of the bureaucracy is so ate up with corruption there is no saving it.

Each agency has set up it's own fiefdom.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Agreed. Most of the bureaucracy is so ate up with corruption there is no saving it.

Each agency has set up it's own fiefdom.
View Quote

with their own ammo stash.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

That's how it starts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

How were the nurses?

None spoke English but Sponge baths were fun

CD

That's how it starts.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#17]
you colonial marine types might want to consider rockin' this:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#20]
not mine, want.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
you colonial marine types might want to consider rockin' this:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/331455/Capture_JPG-1738262.JPG
View Quote

There is only war...  This is part 1 created by one guy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#23]
If you thought you had seen stoopid, you haven't.   Until now.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

There is only war...  This is part 1 created by one guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bko5GgK5v8
View Quote

dat's cool
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Left you a snack back up this page.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Billboard in downtown Phoenix

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/5fdc02f8f0e46_image__1_-1737697.jpg

I guess it's a good thing I don't live in PHX as I know what my mission for tonight would be.
The thought crossed my mind.

Left you a snack back up this page.
I missed it of course.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#29]
2020 humor, sorry if dup - new to me.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Hipster brokeback mountain re-enactment, complete with a Springfield xd?  Can't get any gayer than that unless it's christmas
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:11:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Would that be considered a... strap on?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

View All Quotes

Speaking of straps... I have taken a shine to the BFG Vickers sling. All the rifles will have one now by the end of the weekend.

That is call. Carry on.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Speaking of straps... I have taken a shine to the BFG Vickers sling. All the rifles will have one now by the end of the weekend.

That is call. Carry on.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#39]

That is call. Carry on.
View All Quotes

That is call. Carry on.

This strap be the best strap.  Made by a former special mission unit operator and used widely by more than one SMU.  Unbelievably great value as well.  Only available on fleabay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Indian-Creek-Trading-Co-Two-Point-Rifle-Sling

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:31:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#40]
I was actually thinking along the same lines as 30cal. I may still yet make my own liquor which I believe is legal as long as it for personal consumption. I need to verify that though before the ATF raids the stores that sell supplies...
View All Quotes

I'm pretty set, but had I known SCOTUS was going to throw the rule book out the window, I'd have bought a still. That would have saved me a ton of cash during my 2020 experience.
And cut all the tags off my matresses sooner, because fuck them.

Funny you mention that.

I had nothing of moonshining locally in years, and in the last two weeks have heard allusions to it 3 times.

Moonshing really wasn't a thing here even during prohibition due to Canada being right there, which is why Canadian whiskey is on top of all others locally.
I was actually thinking along the same lines as 30cal. I may still yet make my own liquor which I believe is legal as long as it for personal consumption. I need to verify that though before the ATF raids the stores that sell supplies...

Probably been a couple decades since I looked into what was involved legally, so things may have changed and my memory is fuzzy, but I think brewing your own beer was mostly along the lines of they really don't care what you do, while anything involving a still was limited in how much you could make in a year (big shift in how much they care).

ETA: Looks like it's more hassle than I remembered.  Wine and beer are OK for personal consumption, but stills require federal paperwork/licensing.

https://www.ttb.gov/distilled-spirits/penalties-for-illegal-distilling
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#41]

I torn between 'that is unbelievably stupid' and 'this could be a business opportunity in selling fake tactical stuff (that will make things harder for the person using it) to the left'.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I torn between 'that is unbelievably stupid' and 'this could be a business opportunity in selling fake tactical stuff (that will make things harder for the person using it) to the left'.
View Quote

Profit
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#45]

I'm pretty sure that it's ok or allowable to make fuel or cleaning solvents, but there is no making your own hard booze.
A rifle can have a 15.9 inch barrel and be illegal, pistol braces were legal, and actually defined by the ATF, 80% receivers were a chunk of material...
Might as well go all founding fathers.
View All Quotes

I'm pretty set, but had I known SCOTUS was going to throw the rule book out the window, I'd have bought a still. That would have saved me a ton of cash during my 2020 experience.

Funny you mention that.

I had nothing of moonshining locally in years, and in the last two weeks have heard allusions to it 3 times.

Moonshing really wasn't a thing here even during prohibition due to Canada being right there, which is why Canadian whiskey is on top of all others locally.

Probably been a couple decades since I looked into what was involved legally, so things may have changed and my memory is fuzzy, but I think brewing your own beer was mostly along the lines of they really don't care what you do, while anything involving a still was limited in how much you could make in a year (big shift in how much they care).

I'm pretty sure that it's ok or allowable to make fuel or cleaning solvents, but there is no making your own hard booze.
A rifle can have a 15.9 inch barrel and be illegal, pistol braces were legal, and actually defined by the ATF, 80% receivers were a chunk of material...

Yep.  You posted while I was doing a search to check my memory (previous post has been updated).
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Started watching this a little while ago. It is worth a watch and to spread it around.

it is 1.5 hours long though

The Fight for the Soul of Seattle | A KOMO News Documentary
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Homebrewing your own beer is legal thanks the Pres Jimmy Carter back in 1979.  As far as I know is would be a violation of Federal law to distill your own alcohol.  So the distilling kits sold online are typically marketed as a way to make essential oils or something like that.  

There is a grey area in terms of freeze distilling beer or wine - or at least it's not clear to me.  Federal law bans distilling of any kind.  However there are folks who freeze their beer or wine to concentrate the alcohol - so freeze concentration might be okay as it might not be considered the same as distilling.

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Been shining on them for a few years now.  All my rifles rock one.

And... LAV approves of this message....

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#49]

This strap be the best strap.  Made by a former special mission unit operator and used widely by more than one SMU.  Unbelievably great value as well.  Only available on fleabay.

View All Quotes

That is call. Carry on.

Now you tell me. Looks pretty similar at half the price!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#50]

ETA: Looks like it's more hassle than I remembered.  Wine and beer are OK for personal consumption, but stills require federal paperwork/licensing.

View All Quotes

Funny you mention that.

Well hell...
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top