Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:54:49 AM EDT
[#1]
After he's done handling business on the 6th, does Trump body slam the ATF leadership on the 7th?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:55:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
RIOT  CALL  IS  LIVE
View Quote

https://join.skype.com/L1hkJCKgJfwD
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:04:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Classic cold war test to see what comes back over intel channels:

Bon Jovi blew John Cougar Mellencamp
John Cougar Mellencamp blew Bon Jovi

See what which blower comes back first on the listening channels ... and from what source.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:16:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Fuckin'a, now log out and log back in, someone will be along shortly with a riot approved avatar list.
View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:28:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#5]
I'm just here for the tooth-to-tail ratio:

ETA: one arrest. Slow night.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:32:35 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:34:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#7]
Lindsey Stirling + KHS - It Ain''t Me (Selena Gomez & Kygo Cover)

North American Jesus knows how to grow em
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:36:08 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Oh, yes.....Twitterati have access to what would be ultra-high-end Counterintelligence findings, in near-real time.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:37:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#9]
Check out the video:

Also Calgary police - in June, with BLM:

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:40:45 AM EDT
[#10]
@BethanyHatch

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:42:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Was there any doubt? Trump is going to fight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:45:35 AM EDT
[#12]
@BethanyHatch

View Quote
Oh haiiii girl
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:02:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:03:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Be unstoppable
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:17:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Fuckin'a, now log out and log back in, someone will be along shortly with a riot approved avatar list.

Side note, got a hookup for an elk tag next year? Have money/bow/rifle and willing to travel.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stater61:

Fuckin’ A, and I’ll help you too !!! GDamn Minime Hillary (Lujan-Grisham) Gruesome needs a comeuppance rammed up her ass. Part of the Lujan dynasty that’s been raping and pillaging NM for generations. I plan to be in TX or possibly OK if a new union is formed but I have a lot of hate and discontent to spread around there and know some people that would be worth rescuing.

Side note, got a hookup for an elk tag next year? Have money/bow/rifle and willing to travel.

Holy hell, thanks man I don’t know what to say, Thank you

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to draw a tag in about 13 years (well one that was an accident). I know quite a few people that still draw, I know a few outfitters still. It’s actually easier for out of staters to draw. I’ll check around and see what unit they think you should put in for. There is no over the counter here except some bear or turkey areas.

When I was able to hunt I did archery and rifle both, enjoyed them both. I used to be sponsored by Hoyt, not professionally though. I was an archery coach and also worked in a great archery shop for a couple years. Then I got into long range shooting and kind of fell out of archery (kind of got burned out) I haven’t kept up with the long range stuff in a while either but need to.

I’ll have to find a 3rd grader to help install an avatar I used to have one years ago but I don’t remember how to get it going.

Thanks again, Riot Squad rocks
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:26:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Holy hell, thanks man I don’t know what to say, Thank you

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to draw a tag in about 13 years (well one that was an accident). I know quite a few people that still draw, I know a few outfitters still. It’s actually easier for out of staters to draw. I’ll check around and see what unit they think you should put in for. There is no over the counter here except some bear or turkey areas.

When I was able to hunt I did archery and rifle both, enjoyed them both. I used to be sponsored by Hoyt, not professionally though. I was an archery coach and also worked in a great archery shop for a couple years. Then I got into long range shooting and kind of fell out of archery (kind of got burned out) I haven’t kept up with the long range stuff in a while either but need to.

I’ll have to find a 3rd grader to help install an avatar I used to have one years ago but I don’t remember how to get it going.

Thanks again, Riot Squad rocks
View Quote

I'll be in Texas in September for Aoudad, and I'm trying to figure out if I want to go to Wyoming for Antelope or roll the dice and put in for an Elk in a few places. Another option is a cow tag in Colorado but its expensive now.

Hell, I've never hunted in the west before so this will be my first time. I actually wanted to hunt Aoudad in New Mexico but the more I looked into, the more frustrated it made me and ended up using a guide in Texas, which is good because I can get a pig or two also.

Hoyt is good, I hunt with a Mathews now and have for the past 6 years or so, but only in West Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina. It seems New Mexico is a pain to get a tag for anything, same for Arizona.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:39:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes NM is a damn joke for tags. I used a Mathews the last couple of years myself. The last time I went hunting was an over the counter cow tag between Durango and Bayfield CO.

I’ll try to get you in touch with a buddy of mine that guides, he has access to some awesome antelope country he could probably give you some good advice on where would be best to go.

I used to guide fly fishing on the Quality Waters near Navajo Lake. Didn’t do any this last year though although I was fishing it quite a bit but the damn governor has closed it off and on a lot since the China flu hit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:44:43 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Fuckin' A, and I'll help you too !!! GDamn Minime Hillary (Lujan-Grisham) Gruesome needs a comeuppance rammed up her ass. Part of the Lujan dynasty that's been raping and pillaging NM for generations. I plan to be in TX or possibly OK if a new union is formed but I have a lot of hate and discontent to spread around there and know some people that would be worth rescuing.

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:46:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes NM is a damn joke for tags. I used a Mathews the last couple of years myself. The last time I went hunting was an over the counter cow tag between Durango and Bayfield CO.

I’ll try to get you in touch with a buddy of mine that guides, he has access to some awesome antelope country he could probably give you some good advice on where would be best to go.

I used to guide fly fishing on the Quality Waters near Navajo Lake. Didn’t do any this last year though although I was fishing it quite a bit but the damn governor has closed it off and on a lot since the China flu hit.
View Quote

Awesome, sounds good!
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:51:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Lindsey Stirling - Lord of the Rings Medley (Official Music Video)

Jfc
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:55:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQiNVk_u0po

Jfc
View Quote

I blame Peter Jackson
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:58:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#22]

I blame Peter Jackson
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQiNVk_u0po

Jfc

I blame Peter Jackson

The perfect woman? 🤷‍♂️

That’s hard to argue with.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:04:03 AM EDT
[#23]

The perfect woman? 🤷‍♂️

That’s hard to argue with.
View Quote

I'm a sucker for a woman that can play a piano, a violin would work also.

One time I was in Bulgaria and ran into woman playing a violin in Sofia near the underground mall, and a buddy and I sat down and listened to her for about an hour, she was quite lovely
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:08:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Was there any doubt? Trump is going to fight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/213818/Screenshot_20201219-210212_WhatsApp_jpg-1739621.JPG
View Quote

I hope he unleashes hell on em.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:14:36 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Fuckin’ A, and I’ll help you too !!! GDamn Minime Hillary (Lujan-Grisham) Gruesome needs a comeuppance rammed up her ass. Part of the Lujan dynasty that’s been raping and pillaging NM for generations. I plan to be in TX or possibly OK if a new union is formed but I have a lot of hate and discontent to spread around there and know some people that would be worth rescuing.

Attachment Attached File

Here and here.
Do us proud, son.
All credit goes to Greasy.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:15:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By djohn:
Check out the video:

Also Calgary police - in June, with BLM:

https://globalnews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/pic-1-1.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=1200
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:29:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Trump rally that occurred earlier........

in osaka

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:00:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg

Here and here.
Do us proud, son.
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg

Here and here.
Do us proud, son.

Got it didn’t even have to call the 3rd grader to figure it out
Thank you guys and Greasy for the pics.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:18:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:19:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:21:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:29:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:31:20 AM EDT
[#33]
I Know A Little - Steve Gaines
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 5:38:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#35]

When you say DUI is blown way out of proportion, what do you mean? The frequency of it, or how it's adjudicated? If the latter, I would tend to agree with you in most situations. If the former, it is extremely prevalent. I 100% agree with you that if someone winds up injured or killed, throw the book.
EDIT: The problem is, a drunk driver never knows if/when they'll wind up injuring or killing someone. Interviewing a kid in the hospital or making a death notification is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
View Quote

The one that hit me was on probation for his fourth when he hit me for his fifth. He got 10 days time served.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#36]
RIOT  CALL  IS  LIVE
View Quote

Soon. Just ordered sennheiser headset from Amazon. May arrive later today.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:28:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Good Sunday morning, all.

No Roots - The Petersens (LIVE)
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:55:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#38]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
Good Sunday morning, all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_STUSPozyU
View Quote

I like both Lindsey and the Petersens

CD
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#46]
CeCe using a shotgun again

CD
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#47]
G morning Squad.

Biscuits and gravy were perfect. Filling.........

Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By zach_:
G morning Squad.

Biscuits and gravy were perfect. Filling.........

View Quote

Good morning. That does sound good.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
Interdasting...
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
CeCe using a shotgun again

CD
View Quote

Good Sunday morning here in NC. Howdy to you.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top