BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 12:57:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Just like Space-X.

Start the countdown then postpone till tomorrow a few times.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:02:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/07rcb6pj6omo9vx/Smartmatic%20Retraction%20Letter%20to%20Powell%2012.15.2020.pdf?dl=0

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/i7AaSHMWHPL8RQfNad0UeGDN5k4FL9QVjc9FaolbfOs/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/Eps6acEXEAMvInY.jpg%3Alarge?width=291&height=398
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Thank you!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

not true

there is still one on this page that shows it in a quote

evo7011 Post

Thank you!

immer gerne!!!

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/07rcb6pj6omo9vx/Smartmatic%20Retraction%20Letter%20to%20Powell%2012.15.2020.pdf?dl=0

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/i7AaSHMWHPL8RQfNad0UeGDN5k4FL9QVjc9FaolbfOs/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/Eps6acEXEAMvInY.jpg%3Alarge?width=291&height=398

https://media.tenor.com/images/d82a3303979dc16f1d19093d29b8e674/tenor.gif

With Lin Wood's response saying "file your lawsuit" I wonder if they will.  This would be the tell all of everything, if they know they were caught a legal case on the matter would bring it to FULL LIGHT.  

Maybe I am missing something....
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:09:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
So, I'm getting vaxed on Tuesday morning. It is "strongly encouraged" by my employer and I believe they will push to make it mandatory in the near future. Currently, not getting an annual influenza vaccine means immediate "separation from the system".

I will, however, be doing something for science. I have been balls deep in Rona since day one. Granted I'm wearing all the appropriate PPE, but I'm exposed to multiple super sick patients everyday and prior to en-mass testing who knows how many I positives I (or anyone else in the field) were exposed to. Front line "hero" and all that crap.

My daughter had the Rona (thanks boyfriend), and my wife got it three days later. Both survived and got over it in about a week. Neither locked themselves away, no one wore a mask at home (myself included) and we just carried on with our lives as they recovered. That said, I have had my brain scraped to test for Rona about nine times now. Every time the results were negative. I was even tested for antibodies in March, also negative.

So I have decided, for shiggles, to have an antibody draw done Monday before I get injected with the serum. I want to see if I contracted the Rona during my families bout of it to see if I've got some natural genetic immunity. I can't think of any reason I shouldn't have gotten it given the "science". Hell, according to some folks I should be dead. I'll get the draw before the vax to keep the data pure.

Pray for me RS. I'm going in....

Who wants dibs?

View Quote

Take before and after pics. My last allergic reaction (Bactrim), made me red as a lobster for over a week, incoherent for 5 days, I got to meet the nice people in full protective gear from the CDC. Hey, I lost 18 pounds. The one before that (unknown), I was covered in hives, lips tongue and face swollen up bad. I am told this vaccine is as safe for me as anyone else.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:12:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Cruel, yet just. I hereby appoint you Lord High Executioner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1qd3bwv3N4
View Quote

Yippie!

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

I didn't want to be festive. I just wanted to annoy the neighbors. I think it's working.

https://i.imgur.com/mZ5Kjtr.jpg?1
View Quote

Goddamn son, I can see that shit down here
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:15:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

With Lin Wood's response saying "file your lawsuit" I wonder if they will.  This would be the tell all of everything, if they know they were caught a legal case on the matter would bring it to FULL LIGHT.  

Maybe I am missing something....
View Quote

They are trying to bully and scare them off.

It would be suicide to go to court.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:16:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ezel:

I spoke with a neighbor not too long ago who announced boldly that, even after the pandemic, he would continue wearing a mask.

The psychological effect is far more powerful than most realize. Humans aren't designed to not see each others' faces...but I suspect you know this well.

Obligatory "it was never about safety" one liner.

EDIT:

When I was little, I remember being unnerved by hospital staff wearing surgical masks and such. Eventually I got over things like that but, to this day, something subtle about crowds of people, all with their faces covered, unnerves me. Something about it is just intrinsically off. It fills me with agitation and makes it easy to broadly dismiss others as masses of idiots.

So it is true, at least for me. Masks dehumanize. Ever wondered why some Muslims force their women to wear veils? Easier to control, dominate, and abuse a black sack than something that looks like a person.
View Quote

I lost a fair portion of my hearing in Iraq during OIF1, since then, reading lips supplements my hearing.

With all this mask bullshit, I can't "hear" as well since I can't see anyone's face. It sucks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#10]

If confirmed......

Nothing else CoC to say....
View All Quotes

If confirmed......

Nothing else CoC to say....

Heads will roll!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:17:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:18:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Only unfriendly, untrustworthy, criminal types, or stupid sheep would continue to wear a mask when there is no longer (if there really is) significant danger to ones personal health. I feel sorry for, and dislike, people like your neighbor. The psychological effects of this dehumanization will cause far more long term problems for people than the majority will ever have from COVID.
View Quote

2020 has irreparably broken about 20% of the population.

There will be folks in shitty masks for the rest of our lives.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:19:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:19:55 AM EDT
[#14]

I'm not seeing any real change from what we've been doing.  No lockdowns but just asking us to continue practicing social distancing as a precaution.  I expect counties to crack down much more and the hospital my daughter works at is at capacity now several weeks running.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:25:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I'm not seeing any real change from what we've been doing.  No lockdowns but just asking us to continue practicing social distancing as a precaution.  I expect counties to crack down much more and the hospital my daughter works at is at capacity now several weeks running.
View All Quotes

His statement on the state website is actually worded stronger than the order is, but since that wording didn't make it into the order, it's not a legal requirement.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:28:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By elcope:

View Quote

Those 20% were already broken, Covid just exposed their weakness.

What has surprised me is the number of doomers right here on AR15, pathetic.

To further enrage folks, here's a video of people having fun in Wuhon, from 3 days ago. China is still asshoe.

Wuhan, China Parties 1 Year After Being COVID-19 Epicenter | NowThis
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:29:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm out.

Have a good 1. Hold the fort.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:30:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ezel:

I edited and addressed this a bit further. Pretty much echoed what I was getting at, though. And that's what I mean--I'm starting to see crowds of masked morons as being literal sheep. Dumb animals. I have to consciously remind myself they're humans, at times. My contact with crowds has been intentionally limited since this began because I despise the theater of it, and if even I'm starting to feel like they're cattle, then God knows what it's doing to the minds of other people who have to put up with it all day.

You would think somewhere, one of our glorious mask-touting leaders would state that it is unnecessary to wear a mask while sitting alone in your car, or walking in some deserted corner of the neighborhood at dusk. Not a one...and this is to say nothing of the fresh new dumpster fire about having to still mask up and socially distance once you've had your sterilization vaccine.

View Quote

Yeah, I was pretty disheartened to see about 90% of people wearing masks at my local albertsons today. Its not even mandated here. I'm actually relieved when I see someone not wearing a mask. Always give em a smile and nod.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:32:03 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm out.

Have a good 1. Hold the fort.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:38:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#22]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

To further enrage folks, here's a video of people having fun in Wuhon, from 3 days ago. China is still asshoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u9_KqQJvfI
View Quote

Yeah, but 2020 has really gone the extra mile to make them really special.

A month or so ago a couple in their 70's (doomers) got into a tire iron fight with a 60+yo woman (anti masker) in the parking lot of our local mountain resort town grocery store and smashed out her car window because she was making fun of them for giving her shit about not wearing a mask and fake coughing in their direction.

Now, I'm no Billy-bad-ass, but if someone comes at me with a tire iron, they're getting shot, 70 years old or not.

One of the reasons I wear the fucking mask is I'm carrying 100% of the time now because of how badly 2020 has broken some folks.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:38:39 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm a sucker for chics that play the piano

Bring Me The Horizon - Drown (Cover) by Faith Marie
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:42:16 AM EDT
[#24]

A month or so ago a couple in their 70's (doomers) got into a tire iron fight with a 60+yo woman (anti masker) in the parking lot of our local mountain resort town grocery store and smashed out her car window because she was making fun of them for giving her shit about not wearing a mask adn fake coughing in their direction.

Now, I'm no Billy-bad-ass, but if someone comes at me with a tire iron, they're getting shot, 70 years old or not.

One of the reasons I wear the fucking mask is I'm carrying 100% of the time now because of how badly 2020 has broken some folks.

View Quote

Damn, old folks in your A.O. need to chill out...isn't weed legal in Montana?

I wear a mask also because my Governor is a dickhead and evert store here has a sign that says you have to wear one if you want to enter. Fine, I mostly order online anyway and workout at home, so I rarely go out in public anymore. Mask is mandatory at work also, and its only a matter of time before I have to get the vaccine, which I don't care about anyway, and I've managed to avoid the weekly Covid tests as well.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:43:47 AM EDT
[#25]

A month or so ago a couple in their 70's (doomers) got into a tire iron fight with a 60+yo woman (anti masker) in the parking lot of our local mountain resort town grocery store and smashed out her car window because she was making fun of them for giving her shit about not wearing a mask adn fake coughing in their direction.

View All Quotes

Armed people are polite. I don't wanna lose muh gun totin rights.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:55:41 AM EDT
[#26]

Damn, old folks in your A.O. need to chill out...isn't weed legal in Montana?

I wear a mask also because my Governor is a dickhead and evert store here has a sign that says you have to wear one if you want to enter. Fine, I mostly order online anyway and workout at home, so I rarely go out in public anymore. Mask is mandatory at work also, and its only a matter of time before I have to get the vaccine, which I don't care about anyway, and I've managed to avoid the weekly Covid tests as well.
View Quote

"Medicinal" only so far until 2022.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:00:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:01:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:01:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:04:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#31]

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/3k_crcZn_cdjOGJnHi15gV4QE8HdVtRbot-roaKaySU/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/Epo7i3-XMAIz3Uh.jpg%3Alarge?width=574&height=398
View Quote

Opportunities happn.

(edit)  I should add something to give context to my comment...the Bitch has the same policy in place, as NY had...if hospitals get hammered, stuff them in the nursing homes.  That happens...

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:08:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#32]
Matt Gaetz has announced on Twitter he will be rejecting the standing with Trump and rejecting the election on Jan 6.  I've asked and am hoping my Sen Marsha Blackburn will do the same.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:09:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JPN:

His statement on the state website is actually worded stronger than the order is, but since that wording didn't make it into the order, it's not a legal requirement.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

I am sure my mayor will love it....full commie mode engaged ....

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:13:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Matt Gaetz has announced on Twitter he will be rejecting the standing with Trump and rejecting the election on Jan 6.  I've asked and am hoping my Sen Marsha Blackburn will do the same.

View Quote

Start the trend.....

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:14:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Just like Space-X.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Absolutely. And a long countdown would give them ample time to reflect.

Just like Space-X.

I like it. tho 5.1 million lbs of thurst may launch some outa the trench so some grating will be needed.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:18:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#36]

View Quote

Pretty sure Alex Mooney is on board, but Miller and Capito are crooks. I didn't include Manchin for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:18:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79j7_DKDRoU

View Quote

a VERY early Robert Downey Jr. / Uma Thurman movie...
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:19:28 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

are they the same 90% of americans that want to give up their guns?
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:19:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#39]
View Quote

He has also been rumored to be a/the leak.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:20:12 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

I saw some of this the other day and am a touch confused by it.
Is this bullshit psyops or is China the only nation that has shaken this thing and is back up and running. Like they have a vaccine, a solid treatment regimen (or they just execute anyone who has the sniffles)

Not sure, because China is lying asshoe and the still broken supply chain from there leads me to believe they are still dealing with it.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:24:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#42]
... this thread has gotten silly. There's not one post on this page relating to Riots & looting in American cities & worldwide - Floyd Death. RIOT SQUAD!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:25:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:26:34 AM EDT
[#44]
So...I've been having dreams, again.  Vivid ones.

Different dreams, all end the same.  Wolves, bears, elk all come up and then stand, transforming into my father, uncle, grandfather, and so on.  

Shadows in the mist...

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:27:30 AM EDT
[#45]
The red head is still mine, Cece...

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:29:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:
... this thread has gotten silly. There's not one post on this page relating to Riots & looting in American cities & worldwide - Floyd Death. RIOT SQUAD!!!
View Quote

Watch how fast we snap back into riot mode when, and if, someone actually IS rioting and we can find a stream.  Not to be a witch, but if you went out and started a riot this thread would be a different atmosphere totally.  What else do you suggest?
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:29:43 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

na und!!!

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:30:51 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Thank you for your contribution to 4,000.  Your participation has been duly noted, and logged.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:32:21 AM EDT
[#49]

Pretty sure Alex Mooney is on board, but Miller and Capito are crooks. I didn't include Manchin for obvious reasons.
View Quote

Stave Daines (MT) is on board.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:32:31 AM EDT
[#50]

killin me
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top