Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Someone shits on her driveway, paints her garage door, leaves a hog head behind, and she puts this on the table...

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]

The fuck is a promise ring?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
What am I going to do about it here in Az?  This shits been going on for almost a year. Nothing is being done.  I'm living my life the way I always have
Oh yeah.  I sent them a nasty Twitter message.   What else am I gonna do lol
View Quote
Uhh...no. BLM people have not been flourishing firearms at Patriots with the blessing of police. That's a brand new milestone on our way to CW2.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

when your dick starts showing up with an entourage
View Quote

LMFAO
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
For Christs sake...this is a fucking riot thread, not a how the gheys dress their dick thread.

We just had domestic terrorists pointing firearms at Patriotic Americans with the Salem, OR police department's blessing...and nobody is concerned?

The riot crew ain't what it used to be....
View Quote

Normalization of violence is part of their strategy.
That includes violence by civilians and the state.
It was predictable that elements of LE would turn against patriots (some were never really on our side).
Not all LE are the same. County sheriffs in red America are elected by Patriots. City, state, federal, alphabets, etc are a different story, but some can still be decent on their own.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Yeah but you wander in there trying to dress your dick, crickets.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

View Quote

It's this thing that middle class white girls (or church-goers) believe in, meaning that they won't fuck anyone before marriage and that they are saving themselves or some shit.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

Why is it that Hydroxychloroquine and the Biden Laptop story got Blue Check Marked down into the Memory Hole, but Lin Wood can post whatever fucktard shit he wants and the Twitter Verse allows it to spread far and why.

Maybe he's a enemy agent.  Maybe he's bat-shit crazy.  Either way he ain't helping.
View Quote

Actually, this is something none of us really know for sure at this point.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Uhh...no. BLM people have not been flourishing firearms at Patriots with the blessing of police. That's a brand new milestone on our way to CW2.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
What am I going to do about it here in Az?  This shits been going on for almost a year. Nothing is being done.  I'm living my life the way I always have

Again. What am I supposed to do about it other than whine on a forum?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:59:43 PM EDT
[#11]
For Christs sake...this is a fucking riot thread, not a how the gheys dress their dick thread.

We just had domestic terrorists pointing firearms at Patriotic Americans with the Salem, OR police department's blessing...and nobody is concerned?

The riot crew ain't what it used to be....
View Quote

Not to be argumentative or insult you, but Jeez loosen up a bit. You'll drive yourself crazy without a little humor.

This riot thread has always been about multiple topics, including the gays and the newest cock warmer idea.  I'm actually getting a lot of new business ideas in this thread today.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

It's this thing that middle class white girls (or church-goers) believe in, meaning that they won't fuck anyone before marriage and that they are saving themselves or some shit.

https://i.imgur.com/AatB7pB.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Yeah. I was looking it up. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard of.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#13]
New anti-riot tool

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#14]

when it's that big, it can be intimidating
View Quote

????????
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Repeating this since I now know the whole story...

OMG...it is far worse than you can imagine. That "dude" is actually a female, but one who is playing the "gender" game for all the attention she can get, and is dragging her kids into it as well. Her "prosthetic penis" (lol) is only a strap-on, no matter how much she wants to dress it up. She apparently has two children who have no assigned gender until they choose for themselves, so she calls them "theybies," and they are being raised in a multi-adult (adult my behind!) household of...well, who knows, or cares.

https://www.mamamia.com.au/what-is-a-theyby/

"Currently Sparrow's birth certificate say 'unknown'."

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/11/18/theybies-raising-alienated-babies/
Gender-neutral parenting turns children against society from earliest infancy.

IMO, this is some of the saddest and most devastating of the current round of leftist perversions of reality. Makes my heart hurt for these, and other, children who have to endure the stupidity of their parents.

Believe the science? My body, my choice? meh...fuck that I guess.

View Quote

Mentally ill having children instead of being locked up in a padded cell.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:04:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#17]

if I take a moment to reflect, I guess the consensus is that we're all preparing for trouble .   no need to bother going look for it at this point.   it should be a short wait until it finds us
View Quote
Today was a genuine 'marker'. Uniformed riot cops allowing one side to point weapons at the other side without any semblance of taking corrective action is a new one on me. I wouldn't have believed such a thing possible if I didn't see it for myself.

It was about like the glo-bois allowing Antifa to point guns at bystanders with impunity.

I guess I just didn't expect y'all to be so blase' about it.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Dude is not backing down or giving in...not one iota. I'm leaning more and more toward believing him, rather than disbelief.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:09:10 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
Make sure it doesn't get squashed by the media so that somebody gets surprised when it happens to them?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dbmers] [#20]
Make sure it doesn't get squashed by the media so that somebody gets surprised when it happens to them?
View All Quotes

Well that’s not me.  I’m alone in this world and have no one to share anything with. On top of that how are you going to do that when THEY control everything?  They’ll just delete/ban it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#21]
The cops started pushing the patriots back, hitting them with billys, pepper balls...while protecting Antifa that attacked the patriot folks.

Then 2 BLM guys, one with a paint ball gun and the other with a MAC 10 style gun were allowed to stand with the cops and face down the Patriots. UnFuckingreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB06E1c8wNo

View Quote

What the actual fuck?? Does anyone have recorded links?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:11:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Absolutely those are pedo symbols but still few on here think its crazy conspiracy talk.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:

As posted earlier - pay attention to the symbology on her mask.

Edit to add link to a close up

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EqqKrpzWMAAS3gs?format=jpg&name=medium

Absolutely those are pedo symbols but still few on here think its crazy conspiracy talk.

Not crazy. They're pedo call signs.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#23]
fify
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Csocks. The C first S is silent.
fify

Ahh. You prefer the French ones, my my.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Today was a genuine 'marker'. Uniformed riot cops allowing one side to point weapons at the other side without any semblance of taking corrective action is a new one on me. I wouldn't have believed such a thing possible if I didn't see it for myself.

It was about like the glo-bois allowing Antifa to point guns at bystanders with impunity.

View Quote

That's exactly how the beginning of the Spanish Civil War started.

But to your final point, what do you want us to do, drive to Salem and start shooting cops and Antifa?

Don't know about you, but I'm getting shit ready here, where I live, where the cops absolutely will not side with Antifa.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By elcope:

But to your final point, what do you want us to do, drive to Salem and start shooting cops and Antifa?

Don't know about you, but I'm getting shit ready here, where I live, where the cops absolutely will not side with Antifa.
View All Quotes

That’s the other thing. The cops that are still there are fucked. The whole NW is fucked.  Nothing I’m gonna do there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By cody22:

There is a good chance that we are gonna be unhappy with DC LE sometime real soon.......................
View Quote

Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Lol fuck them then.
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

Given their recent stance on snitches journalists, it's quite possible that it will happen to the media.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:15:50 PM EDT
[#28]

What am I going to do about it here in Az?  This shits been going on for almost a year. Nothing is being done.  I’m living my life the way I always have
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

People two or three pages back already said they were disgusted with it and the use of the was there.

I feel asleep before that happened.  All I saw was speeches and stuff, woke up and read about it.  My opinion is areas where PD has been head to head with ANTIFA for over 8 months took a different approach to prevent an all out brawl like has happened before.  Do I agree with that tatic if true, fuck no.  Can I do anything about it from my living room...same answer.  It does give me the opinion unless I hook up with other patriots I am ON MY OWN prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Bro have you ever had any interaction with cops?  Why are you so surprised by this? Present company excluded of course.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
The cops started pushing the patriots back, hitting them with billys, pepper balls...while protecting Antifa that attacked the patriot folks.

Then 2 BLM guys, one with a paint ball gun and the other with a MAC 10 style gun were allowed to stand with the cops and face down the Patriots. UnFuckingreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB06E1c8wNo

Go to about 4 hours in the link above, to about 8 minutes later I believe.  It is a disgrace.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Saw that in the Salem stream from today.   Couldn't help but think the same.  So much for 'back the blue'.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:22:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#33]
Edit: Mr. Magooed my post. So here's something reasonably uplifting.

Secretary of State Pompeo: "There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration."
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

if I take a moment to reflect, I guess the consensus is that we're all preparing for trouble .   no need to bother going look for it at this point.   it should be a short wait until it finds us

Again, not to be argumentative or an asshole (which I frequently am, so I apologize in advance)

What are YOU doing about it?  What do you expect US to do about it? Should I be heading to Salem, OR to defend these patriots (who didn't see the need to defend themselves or shoot anyone), hours after the event has happened.  Perhaps you think we should go out and start preemptively shooting anyone wearing black or looking like Antifa/BLM?  I wear black a LOT, have auburn hair - but have had it purple before, and ride a riot scooter all around my town.  Wanna take me out too?  

There have been patriots killed, and Antifa shot by proud boys. I am not eager to get it on with anyone offensively....YET, but will defend my area and friends/family (even the ones I don't get along with) to the death. I suspect we are all very loyal to the people we care about, our nation, and lastly, POTUS Trump. That said, I am not ready yet to go out searching for a fight. My thoughts may be very different after 06 Jan 2021 or even 20 Jan 2021. There are some things a person or a nation just doesn't come back from. Think carefully before you go there, and remember everyone has a different red line. JMO

TLDR:  In short WTF did you expect? But, you do you.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

No, it didn't work, even ages ago....................
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Yes it is concerning, but we already know were it's headed.

Two steps left.

Next step patriots point guns back. Final step someone pulls a trigger and then we are off and running.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Again, not to be argumentative or an asshole (which I frequently am, so I apologize in advance)

What are YOU doing about it?  What do you expect US to do about it? Should I be heading to Salem, OR to defend these patriots (who didn't see the need to defend themselves or shoot anyone), hours after the event has happened.  Perhaps you think we should go out and start preemptively shooting anyone wearing black or looking like Antifa/BLM?  I wear black a LOT, have auburn hair - but have had it purple before, and ride a riot scooter all around my town.  Wanna take me out too?  

There have been patriots killed, and Antifa shot by proud boys. I am not eager to get it on with anyone offensively....YET, but will defend my area and friends/family (even the ones I don't get along with) to the death. I suspect we are all very loyal to the people we care about, our nation, and lastly, POTUS Trump. That said, I am not ready yet to go out searching for a fight. My thoughts may be very different after 06 Jan 2021 or even 20 Jan 2021. There are some things a person or a nation just doesn't come back from. Think carefully before you go there, and remember everyone has a different red line. JMO

TLDR:  In short WTF did you expect? But, you do you.
View Quote

Agreed to all. There's nothing you or I can do about it. But, we can prepare in case that shit arrives at our doorstep, and we can locate and associate with like minded individuals.

I thought riot thread was a place for entertainment, and to enjoy the show from the comforts of my couch while eating chicken nuggets. I have no intention of ever seeking out real-life riot action.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:30:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Nothing in stone but seriously rethinking my pistol situation.  All I have is 9mm.  I like more options for well placed shots than hit a pinky and knock them down but with less capacity.  Of course if I was in CA I would get the biggest thing my hand could handle for 10 rounds.....

10mm seems to have out lasted anything else in stock and is getting a decent reputation.  If CZ made something I liked in 10mm then I probably would own one already.  I figured there was no way 9mm would have disappeared when the mil and PD's use this the most.  This is my first panic to live through I had to buy my own stuff, I see my thinking was TOTALLY wrong....
View Quote

10mm should be renamed .40 long eagle
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:31:30 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

There's plenty that I would like to say about this, but I'm not posting any of it on an open forum.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Go to about 4 hours in the link above, to about 8 minutes later I believe.  It is a disgrace.
View Quote

Just watched it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

Or maybe they see the amount of money he rakes in when he decides to sue someone
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

Why is it that Hydroxychloroquine and the Biden Laptop story got Blue Check Marked down into the Memory Hole, but Lin Wood can post whatever fucktard shit he wants and the Twitter Verse allows it to spread far and why.

Maybe he's a enemy agent.  Maybe he's bat-shit crazy.  Either way he ain't helping.

Or maybe they see the amount of money he rakes in when he decides to sue someone

Fair Point.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Not blase' just expected. We know the LE in blue areas are going to support the commies.
Lisa needs braces and that's what their masters are telling them to do.

I've been warning everyone in my circle to harden their hearts because hell is coming.

It's sad but we didn't want this the commies/globalist did.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:39:54 PM EDT
[#47]
https://i.imgur.com/qkbJuRD.jpg
View Quote

This may be the best one yet!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:43:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#49]

@elcope

My previous favorite before you edged it out.  

lol
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Try this one and let it run from where I passed the link:
[youtube]dB06E1c8wNo?t=11630[/youtube]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top