Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By evo7011:

https://i.imgur.com/N0S6kOt.jpg
View Quote

I never thought I'd see Georgia like this.....perhaps the most shocking event out of all this bs

Then again, ATL is one of America's biggest shithole liberal meccas.   One city can truly fuck an entire nation.   Atlanta should burn, but this time for the right reasons.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Agreed. Wasn't that the night where we all predicted someone was going to get blasted, also?
View Quote

Considering the night before with the Bugaloo guys guarding the gas station. I thought it would pop off then.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Filets for dinner.

Now c’mon, assholes. Do a riot.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

No, but rest assured, you'll want to punch him at some point if you tune in long enough  

View Quote

For my sanity I'll stay away.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#5]

I never thought I'd see Georgia like this.....perhaps the most shocking event out of all this bs

Then again, ATL is one of America's biggest shithole liberal meccas.   One city can truly fuck an entire nation.   Atlanta should burn, but this time for the right reasons.
View Quote

Drop a bomb on the fucking place for all I care. Let me get my shit and my kid first, though. Do you think they will let me live in Montana?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:18:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Sean124:
Filets for dinner.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/341181/D41D8D0C-0850-4B7F-A4BD-A46BFE646625_jpe-1766024.JPG
View Quote

that looks good

wish you had send me a IM - I would have brought the Beer
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#8]

I'm sure these fellows would appreciate this.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep, ATL is a cluster. Not always proud of AL, but at least we are blue and gov is as well.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Considering the night before with the Bugaloo guys guarding the gas station. I thought it would pop off then.
View Quote

True.

Originally Posted By Sean124:
Filets for dinner.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/341181/D41D8D0C-0850-4B7F-A4BD-A46BFE646625_jpe-1766024.JPG
View Quote

Would smash!
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
These were my favorite cassettes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/3yxrytf7b8h21_jpg-1765687.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
These were my favorite cassettes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493937/3yxrytf7b8h21_jpg-1765687.JPG

Originally Posted By zach_:
Those TDK's could survive a day in the car in August in DFW!!! An off the shelf prerecorded cassette was at risk.

Maxell Master Race Checking In

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Action45:

For sure. I feel like we all witnessed a significant moment in history. The best part about seeing it live was watching them spin their bullshit narrative the following day. I’m not sure any other event has provided a better example on the conflicting views of those who love & hate this country.
View Quote

You nailed it.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:23:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Action45] [#17]

Drop a bomb on the fucking place for all I care. Let me get my shit and my kid first, though. Do you think they will let me live in Montana?
View All Quotes

Dude. I had a fried chicken craving & we were passing through ATL on our way back home last weekend. I had the wife google some shit, and we landed on Busy Bee. I could tell was in the ghetto, but I knew that meant it would be solid. I figured since I was armed & it was the middle of the afternoon we’d give it a shot. I parked & started to unload the family, but after a couple of “you don’t belong here” glances I thought better of it & hauled ass.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Y'all, stop posting memes of that insufferable cunt. Every time I see her face, I want to shoot my monitor. I will soon no longer be able to refrain myself. Then how can I shitpost? Oh, my phone. That's right.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Y'all, stop posting memes of that insufferable cunt. Every time I see her face, I want to shoot my monitor. I will soon no longer be able to refrain myself. Then how can I shitpost? Oh, my phone. That's right.
View All Quotes

Sheeeeiiitttt
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#20]

I love all you badass patriots on the Squad....one of the few places left in this world I feel I fit in

View Quote

I do not consider myself a badass.
We do have badass patriots here though. Power to the Patriots!
Long Live Riot Squad!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:28:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:
I spent a lot of time up in Clayton through the years.  Pretty part of the country.  

Remember years ago meeting some folks at work at a breakfast place.  Thought it was unusual that the walls covered with pictures from Deliverance.

About shit my pants when my order came up and this guy was cooking

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/507984/8FE87C07-465B-4C33-A63D-1DF61A88F7EF_jpe-1765959.JPG
View Quote

Robin Williams's long lost country brother?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Dude. I had a fried chicken craving & we were passing through ATL on our way back home last weekend. I had the wife google some shit, and we landed on Busy Bee. I could tell was in the ghetto, but I knew that meant it would be solid. I figured since I was armed & it was the middle of the afternoon we’d give it a shot. I parked & started to unload the family, but after a couple of “you don’t belong here” glances I thought better of it & hauled ass.
View Quote

You should have pulled our your Twisted Tea and started speaking Jive.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Busy Bee on MLK?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By VintageSmoker:

https://i.imgur.com/DBvqjyM.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Sheeeeiiitttt
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Sheeeeiiitttt

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#28]

That's a good point. Having watched it live, and then seeing how it was portrayed in the media the following days was somewhat of an eye-opening experience.
View All Quotes

For sure. I feel like we all witnessed a significant moment in history. The best part about seeing it live was watching them spin their bullshit narrative the following day. I’m not sure any other event has provided a better example on the conflicting views of those who love & hate this country.

That's a good point. Having watched it live, and then seeing how it was portrayed in the media the following days was somewhat of an eye-opening experience.

Aren't you an LEO?

Working as an ADA really opened up my eyes.  I mean, I was always pretty sure that the media had a definite left lean, but holy crap.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Kommissar89:

Woah, wait a minute there...almost 40 and you grew up with them? They must have been antiques then. I'm 58 and I didn't grow up with 8 tracks. I mean I knew they existed but nobody I knew had one. My parents, aunts and uncles, and neighbors were too old for that, they just had radios in their cars and maybe a record player at home. My first car, a 1975 Chevy Monza, had a cassette player in the late 70s as did all of my friends' cars. I had several old mid 60s - early 70s cars ('64 Grand Prix, '67 442, '67 Riviera, '72 Stage 1 GS) from the early to mid 80s when you could buy one for $500 (damn I wish I had kept a couple of those, lol) and none of them had an 8-track either, just AM/FM radios. I guess they would have if they had been ordered that way. It must have been an expensive option.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kommissar89:
Originally Posted By MCR:
Hard to keep up between the holidays and work, but man, 8 tracks? I'll hit 40 in March, and damned if I didn't grow up with them. Talk about bringing back memories...

Woah, wait a minute there...almost 40 and you grew up with them? They must have been antiques then. I'm 58 and I didn't grow up with 8 tracks. I mean I knew they existed but nobody I knew had one. My parents, aunts and uncles, and neighbors were too old for that, they just had radios in their cars and maybe a record player at home. My first car, a 1975 Chevy Monza, had a cassette player in the late 70s as did all of my friends' cars. I had several old mid 60s - early 70s cars ('64 Grand Prix, '67 442, '67 Riviera, '72 Stage 1 GS) from the early to mid 80s when you could buy one for $500 (damn I wish I had kept a couple of those, lol) and none of them had an 8-track either, just AM/FM radios. I guess they would have if they had been ordered that way. It must have been an expensive option.

Can’t say positively but I don’t remember it ever being an option. I think it was just an after market unit, kind of like getting a CB radio was later on.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

one side says its go time i want some breasts the other that moment when you have to decide what's right at the time
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

I can't keep up with the new approved terms. What do we use for menstrual?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Don't forget a-woman for our liberal friends.  

I read that sentence twice and I still have comprehension issues.

I believe it was reference to a tweet earlier about you can't spell woman without man.  Then that was in reference to a prayer when they said A-men at the end.  Now you need to say A-woman so not to totally crack the liberal mindset.....

Hysteria?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#33]

https://i.imgur.com/OFvB1Od.gif
View All Quotes

Fuck off, evo!
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Aren't you an LEO?

Working as an ADA really opened up my eyes.  I mean, I was always pretty sure that the media had a definite left lean, but holy crap.
View All Quotes

Aren't you an LEO?

Yeah, but I suppose I've never really paid this much attention except for these last few years. It was always been an out of sight, out of mind kind of thing for me. I usually do my own independent research if I want to know about something, but when Trump was elected, I seemed to pay more attention to the spin on MSM.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

those teeth

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Hysteria?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Don't forget a-woman for our liberal friends.  

I read that sentence twice and I still have comprehension issues.

I believe it was reference to a tweet earlier about you can't spell woman without man.  Then that was in reference to a prayer when they said A-men at the end.  Now you need to say A-woman so not to totally crack the liberal mindset.....

Hysteria?

Good song!

DEF LEPPARD - Hysteria - Hysteria at the O2 (London To Vegas)
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Fuck off, evo!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Busy Bee on MLK?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphy-84.gif
View All Quotes

Busy Bee on MLK?

Lol...that’s the one. The amount of trash on the sidewalks is typically a surefire indicator of how vibrant an area is
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:
I spent a lot of time up in Clayton through the years.  Pretty part of the country.  

Remember years ago meeting some folks at work at a breakfast place.  Thought it was unusual that the walls covered with pictures from Deliverance.

About shit my pants when my order came up and this guy was cooking

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/507984/8FE87C07-465B-4C33-A63D-1DF61A88F7EF_jpe-1765959.JPG

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#44]

https://i.imgur.com/cOfCWLH.gif
View Quote

DAMN IT! This is going to be as bad as "kino" and "optics", isn't it? I should have kept my fucking mouth shut.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#45]

DAMN IT! This is going to be as bad as "kino" and "optics", isn't it? I should have kept my fucking mouth shut.
View Quote

I'm done now, that bitch is fucking gross, not worth my 10 seconds it takes to make a meme
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

one side says its go time i want some breasts the other that moment when you have to decide what's right at the time
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

Yeah, if I didn’t have my wife & kids I probably would’ve given it a shot. It wouldn’t have been smart, but having the family with you changes the situation. Sometimes you just have to listen to your gut
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:42:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Lol...that’s the one. The amount of trash on the sidewalks is typically a surefire indicator of how vibrant an area is
View All Quotes

Busy Bee on MLK?

You made the correct decision in deassing the area.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View Quote

Well that's a piss poor plan.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By zach_:

I do not consider myself a badass.
We do have badass patriots here though. Power to the Patriots!
Long Live Riot Squad!!
View Quote

You're a badass patriot whether you consider one or not!  

And yes, Long live the Riot Squad.   I'm reminded of the movie 300, and epic quotes from it.

"The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed."
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top