BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
I am thinking a nice mailing-campaign following the 20th would be fun. The White House can receive the first wave. Anyone with me? It would be pretty funny if the WH received one-million copies of the Constitution.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/11358/20210107_121014-1768478.jpg

https://constitutioncenter.org/media/files/constitution.pdf
View Quote

Or, simple and short, letters that just say 'Will not comply', 'I remove my consent to be governed', and so on, sent to every congress critter, the Whitehouse, every department, every complicit state level governor.  

No return address, no signature, just a blank piece of paper with the simple statement in bold, block letters.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
Hong Kongers call US violence a setback for democracy

Hong Kong residents from across the political spectrum condemned mob violence at the U.S. Capitol, 18 months after protesters stormed their own legislature to demand greater democracy, not the overthrow of election results.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/world/hong-kongers-call-us/EJIBH2MJKVEMCZKAJQFAEVMWDY/
View Quote

How did they write the article from work camps?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

Or, simple and short, letters that just say 'Will not comply', 'I remove my consent to be governed', and so on, sent to every congress critter, the Whitehouse, every department, every complicit state level governor.  

No return address, no signature, just a blank piece of paper with the simple statement in bold, block letters.
View Quote

That's the spirit! This isn't at all about changing minds. It's about burying them in paper.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By flynlr:
Was just thinking. Everone in the country that is a registered R should immediately change to something else .. Independent or something. Too many fucking rinos now.  Ps not u Bethany but looks like a shit ton if R's are scumbags too
View Quote

It doesn't work that way every where.

In Ohio, I'm a Republican because I ask for a Republican ballot when I vote in a primary election, and/or because I am a member of my local party.

Well, until recently.  I'm not a Republican anymore, not after watching them play the stooge.  No more of my time, money or votes is going to anyone with an (R) after their name.

I'm still deciding whether I'm a political nihilist, or an accelerationist at this point.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
View Quote

Nonsense. He always had a choice.

If anything the officer was acting like a person who was scared right out of his brains so bad he was about to literally poop his pants. He had to have been massively tunnel visioned on only entryway to have missed seeing the other clearly labelled LEOs on the other side right behind the lady.

I see absolutely nothing in the video of what is in the hallway beyond that deserves instant lethal force level protection.

The details are going to be very important in this case.

Regardless, an officer behaving like someone scared brainless shot a lady for merely climbing through a window inside a public building in a heated but NOT murderous environment. (If it was actually murderous, all the ACTUALLY mostly peaceful rioters had to do would be ... set drapes and flammables on fire)
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

What bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Wrong, Congressman Markwayn Mullin, (R-OK).  You don't own the house, the people of the United States do.  She was unarmed and not a threat.  You could have called to the other officers behind her.  We will hold you accountable also.

CD
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

If anything the officer was acting like a person who was scared right out of his brains so bad he was about to literally poop his pants. He had to have been massively tunnel visioned on only entryway to have missed seeing the other clearly labelled LEOs on the other side right behind the lady.

I see absolutely nothing in the video of what is in the hallway beyond that deserves instant lethal force level protection.

Regardless, an officer behaving like someone scared brainless shot a lady for merely climbing through a window inside a public building in a heated but NOT murderous environment. (If it was actually murderous, all the ACTUALLY mostly peaceful rioters had to do would be ... set drapes and flammables on fire)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They need to make his name public

GOP / republican party is obsolete

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Aldous Huxley's Island provides contrast to Brave New World.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:
Originally Posted By SolidState:
Originally Posted By pumafish:

Here's some recommended reading for ya, then:
Starship Troopers - Robert Heinlein
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress - Robert Heinlein
I, Robot - Isaac Asimov
Foundation - Isaac Asimov
Rendezvous With Rama - Arthur C. Clarke
Ringworld - Larry Niven
Footfall - Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle
The Way of Kings - Brandon Sanderson
Furies of Calderon - Jim Butcher
Dune - Frank Herbert
The Player of Games - Iain M. Banks
The Diamond Age - Neal Stephenson
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
The Illustrated Man - Ray Bradbury

Hell yeah, thanks. I'm almost done with 1984, then Brave New World. Robert Heinlein is next.

Aldous Huxley's Island provides contrast to Brave New World.

We're spiraling into some weird amalgam of Harrison Bergeron, Brave New World, and 1984.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By kbi:

View All Quotes

News was already reporting a name last night. It's further back in this thread or the official election night thread. I think MrT'shaircut posted it, or quoted the poster that put up the report. No idea on the veracity of the news report.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes

Capitol Police ‘didn’t have a choice’ in shooting Ashli Babbitt, GOP lawmaker says

From the article....

She was part of a mob attempting to breach the House chambers,
Congressman Markwayn Mullin, (R-OK), who witnessed the shooting,
told Good Morning American Thursday morning.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
WHERE THE HELL IS OUR PEACEFUL PROTEST TODAY???  Everyone went fucking home??  Election theft is only worth a few hours of peoples time?  Antifa laughs. They spent fucking weeks assaulting an emtpy court house just to say fuck you. Night after night. And we made it a few hours of flag waving....
View Quote

our anger shall be swift and righteous
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
View Quote

Meh,  we all look the same to whoopie, we're only there to serve her snacks on set and be the grips for her show and build her sets. Occasionally she gets to perform in conservative-face, which all the other hollywood masters love to laugh at.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

In Ohio, I'm a Republican because I ask for a Republican ballot when I vote in a primary election, and/or because I am a member of my local party.

Well, until recently.  I'm not a Republican anymore, not after watching them play the stooge.  No more of my time, money or votes is going to anyone with an (R) after their name.

I'm still deciding whether I'm a political nihilist, or an accelerationist at this point.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By flynlr:
Was just thinking. Everone in the country that is a registered R should immediately change to something else .. Independent or something. Too many fucking rinos now.  Ps not u Bethany but looks like a shit ton if R's are scumbags too

We dont really need to be accelerationists any more, I have a feelong Capitol Police fulfilled that role themselves yesterday
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

click bait title and fake news.   total opinion piece
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:11:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: New2AR15s] [#19]

View All Quotes

If the victim had been BLM/Antifa or a street thug we would have heard his name and address already

Edit: in reference to the cop who fired the shot
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Wrong, Congressman Markwayn Mullin, (R-OK).  You don't own the house, the people of the United States do.  She was unarmed and not a threat.  You could have called to the other officers behind her.  We will hold you accountable also.

CD
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

That's all msm does
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
I'm going to be offline for much of the afternoon, going in for minor foot surgery (cyst removal, but it could be a tumor they have no idea), so if I don't make all of my belongings will go to the Riot Squad to be divided up as best as possible. God speed.
View Quote

Good luck, evo!
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
WHERE THE HELL IS OUR PEACEFUL PROTEST TODAY???  Everyone went fucking home??  Election theft is only worth a few hours of peoples time?  Antifa laughs. They spent fucking weeks assaulting an emtpy court house just to say fuck you. Night after night. And we made it a few hours of flag waving....

I'll also accept:
methodical and deliberate
cold and dispassionate
targeted and precise
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:21:42 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:21:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kbi] [#26]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Good luck, evo!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By evo7011:
I'm going to be offline for much of the afternoon, going in for minor foot surgery (cyst removal, but it could be a tumor they have no idea), so if I don't make all of my belongings will go to the Riot Squad to be divided up as best as possible. God speed.

Good luck, evo!

you'll be alright

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By pumafish:

I'll also accept:
methodical and deliberate
cold and dispassionate
targeted
and precise
View Quote

I like these ones
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:30:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: netbrad] [#28]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bec829fa8134e85414872c44b3589edc/tenor.gif

Wwhat was accomplished?  I asked this yesterday and was called all sorts of names and being told to FO.  What is next that is realistically achievable?  All that happened yesterday is that Conservatives are going to be isolated and destroyed one by one socially, electorally and otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By netbrad:

Wwhat was accomplished?  I asked this yesterday and was called all sorts of names and being told to FO.  What is next that is realistically achievable?  All that happened yesterday is that Conservatives are going to be isolated and destroyed one by one socially, electorally and otherwise.
View All Quotes
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bec829fa8134e85414872c44b3589edc/tenor.gif

I don't think we have a good feeling for what is next.

Lovers of america and conservatives were already being isolated and destroyed. I suspect that the people who were doing that will try to accelerate it, which I think most of us believed would happen.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#30]
What was accomplished?  I asked this yesterday and was called all sorts of names and being told to FO.  What is next that is realistically achievable?  All that happened yesterday is that Conservatives are going to be isolated and destroyed one by one socially, electorally and otherwise.
View Quote

Nothing. Nothing was accomplished. The right has no fucking idea how to protest effectively. They needed to pour into the capitol building and STAY there. The idea being, the election would have had to be certified in a bunker somewhere, solidifying it as the sham that it was - that would have been a victory. Instead we got this spectacle - Trump supporters acting like a herd of disorganized animals - brave, but stupid. Was it too much to ask for just ONE FUCKER with a brain and a bullhorn to get that rabble organized and make an "occupy the beltway" moment out of it?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#31]
All that happened yesterday is that Conservatives are going to be isolated and destroyed one by one socially, electorally and otherwise.
View Quote

That was already an announced plan, anyway.  

Maybe you missed all the social media posting from the left (including some members of Congress), about creating lists?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Maybe you missed all the social media posting from the left (including some members of Congress), about creating lists?
View Quote

The protestors didn't need to give them an extra push.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
We regroup, reorganize and prepare to do it again but more forcefully next time. I'm proud of what was done yesterday. If I could get to the capital today I would be there raising hell with anyone that wanted to join in. What is your plan.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Bullshit! What you saw was a cop whose only intention was to shoot somebody. Because he was scared is not a defense for the murder of that woman. I've been scared plenty of times, but I managed not to shoot anybody. Fire him, then jail him. Forever. Or the death penalty. I don't care.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Headline should read:  PENCE INCITES RIOT
View Quote

MSM and DNC blame Trump, of course, but Pence is responsible for yesterday's reaction from disenfranchised voters.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

No, the left was going to do it anyway, no matter what anybody did, or didn't do.  They have made that perfectly clear.  The thing we now know, that we didn't know a few days ago, is how many on the right are OK with this.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By djohn:

MSM and DNC blame Trump, of course, but Pence is responsible for yesterday's reaction from disenfranchised voters.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pencism2-1768581.jpg
View Quote

I can't tell who that woman is. Is it pelosi??  God I hope So.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:56:43 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

What's your plan? What's your advice? How would you have handled it and what will you do going forward?

The left was always going to go after Trump and Trump supporters/conservatives no matter what happened yesterday. If yesterday's events helped accelerate their push that's fine, because yesterday's events helped solidify in the minds of most conservatives (around the world) that the government is not our friends, the police (most) are not our friends, and that no one is coming to save us. Only half of the bandaid has been ripped off.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

"She was making a move. I had to get it on."
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Nothing. Nothing was accomplished. The right has no fucking idea how to protest effectively. They needed to pour into the capitol building and STAY there. The idea being, the election would have had to be certified in a bunker somewhere, solidifying it as the sham that it was - that would have been a victory. Instead we got this spectacle - Trump supporters acting like a herd of disorganized animals - brave, but stupid. Was it too much to ask for just ONE FUCKER with a brain and a bullhorn to get that rabble organized and make an "occupy the beltway" moment out of it?
View Quote

I agree they should have held ground but it was never their intent to storm the Capitol. That was a heat of the moment event.

Somethings were accomplished.

Notice how the Globalist reacted all over the world. They scared. They are worried we will free ourselves from the cabal.

As a matter of coarse it needed to be done. Now everything peacefully has been legitimately tried up to the last minute.

That was the rattle.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I guess I was watching the wrong streams yesterday:

UNBELIEVABLE Footage | Trump Supporters Battle Cops Inside the Capitol

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Who cares? Are you scared?

Can't live forever.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Shit, they did it again last night. It hasn’t stopped even with Xiden.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RainCityBitchPigeons:

What's your plan? What's your advice? How would you have handled it and what will you do going forward?

The left was always going to go after Trump and Trump supporters/conservatives no matter what happened yesterday. If yesterday's events helped accelerate their push that's fine, because yesterday's events helped solidify in the minds of most conservatives (around the world) that the government is not our friends, the police (most) are not our friends, and that no one is coming to save us. Only half of the bandaid has been ripped off.
View Quote

I would have stayed out of the Capitol and not broken things for one.  Organize some speakers to offer a reasoned or evidence-based objection and not Q anon conspiracies.  Show how much the right is not based on violent agitation. Going forward I'm going to figure out how to protect my kids from the coming backlash.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Who cares? Are you scared?

Can't live forever.
View Quote
The elite are scared. They are doing a fine job in scaring the weak.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#46]

I would have stayed out of the Capitol and not broken things for one.  Organize some speakers to offer a reasoned or evidence-based objection and not Q anon conspiracies.  Show how much the right is not based on violent agitation. Going forward I'm going to figure out how to protect my kids from the coming backlash.
View Quote
Yes one more more speech and the elite will give up their control. Damn it if we just would have waited one more time.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
The elite are scared. They are doing a fine job in scaring the weak.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

And when they don't listen, shout you down, and print articles about how you're a conspiracy theorist, then what do you do? Will you ever take the gloves off, or will you continue to write strongly worded letters up until the moment you're pushed into the train car?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Yes one more more speech and the elite will give up their control. Damn it if we just would have waited one more time.
View All Quotes

I guess he missed the part were Rudy, the PHD guy and PDJT laid it out on BIG-O speakers.

I guess they could have tried marching around the Capitol stomping their feet till the walls came down.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RainCityBitchPigeons:

Folks have been speaking their minds, they get ostracized, marginalized, and cancelled.

Folks have organized protests, they get ostracized, marginalized, and cancelled.

Folks vote, raise concerns about irregularities and outright fraud; they get ostracized, marginalized, and cancelled.

Folks take their concerns to law enforcement, the justice department, and the court system; they get ostracized, marginalized, and cancelled.

Folks are about out of options, and patience.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top