Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

I deleted Twitter and YouTube accounts. Even deleted the Parler and various Apple/Google apps. Accessing Parler, Gab, Bitchute, Rumbke, DLive and others via their websites.

Gab owner claims he has a prototype Gab phone in hand. It will be free of Google and Apple, better privacy, open OS etc. but allow use of Android apps.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
Get off of Twitter people.   It’s an echo chamber now.  Let it collapse under its own weight.

I deleted Twitter and YouTube accounts. Even deleted the Parler and various Apple/Google apps. Accessing Parler, Gab, Bitchute, Rumbke, DLive and others via their websites.

Gab owner claims he has a prototype Gab phone in hand. It will be free of Google and Apple, better privacy, open OS etc. but allow use of Android apps.

I would be interested in that.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
I should change my name to Brittany.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

For the heinous crime of Posting While Bethany.

That is a truly brilliant idea, wish I'd had it first!
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah I didn't think you meant it that way at all. Just thought it was an interesting fact about him. Sad.

and yeah I think they'd like to see me at a zoo. Though they treat animals better than they're treating me
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
All these liberals on Facebook are like "you're never going to be able to run for political office again." And I'm like ... do y'all realize the political landscape of this country is changing so drastically that is possible we will never have another election again?

They think I care right now that they're not going to vote for me

Nobody they knew voted for anyone remotely towards the right, so they can act like millions of people don't exist and aren't real humans. You're an anomaly to them. You are effectively ota benga to them and should be treated as such, or worse.
Oy. Benga committed suicide at approximately my age. Not a great comparison. But I see where you're going with it.

Not intended that way, but you seem to have gotten I didn't mean that.

I just mean, anyone they classify as being on the right, is a freak to them, that deserves at best to be in a zoo.
Oh yeah I didn't think you meant it that way at all. Just thought it was an interesting fact about him. Sad.

and yeah I think they'd like to see me at a zoo. Though they treat animals better than they're treating me

They just say they treat animals better
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

#FreeFloridaMan

Yeah they didn't waste any time to catch this evil mastermind but arsonists burning down cities ehh (crickets)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

#FreeFloridaMan

Yeah they didn't waste any time to catch this evil mastermind but arsonists burning down cities ehh (crickets)

^^^^^^^
This.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:

I've seen a few memes done in this format over the last few months.  Like the style.  Is there a name for them or a repository of them somewhere?  I'd google it but have no idea what it's called.
View Quote

I found it here about 1000 pages ago. All the best memes are RS memes.

*Imrightyouknow.jpeg
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Got an email from Parler this morning saying they received 10 new servers in the mail this morning and have more on the way.
View Quote

Who did they order them from, Optics Planet?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Who did they order them from, Optics Planet?
View Quote

Alibaba
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Jebus
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j2TcbCTsGA

Jebus

Florida Man is EVERYWHERE.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

For the heinous crime of Posting While Bethany.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
All these liberals on Facebook are like "you're never going to be able to run for political office again." And I'm like ... do y'all realize the political landscape of this country is changing so drastically that is possible we will never have another election again?

They think I care right now that they're not going to vote for me

Nobody they knew voted for anyone remotely towards the right, so they can act like millions of people don't exist and aren't real humans. You're an anomaly to them. You are effectively ota benga to them and should be treated as such, or worse.
Oy. Benga committed suicide at approximately my age. Not a great comparison. But I see where you're going with it.

Not intended that way, but you seem to have gotten I didn't mean that.

I just mean, anyone they classify as being on the right, is a freak to them, that deserves at best to be in a zoo.

that's true
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:30:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pcsutton] [#11]
Got an email from Parler this morning saying they received 10 new servers in the mail this morning and have more on the way.
View Quote
Oddly enough, I just looked in the Apple Store on my phone and Parler's app is still there and downloadable.

I also opened the app and it went to Parler...same as it ever was.

I'll wait until Apple actually censors something before I go off on them.

Incidentally, currently their website is on Amazon just like Arfcom. I think Bezos likes money more than censorship...but I could be wrong. Amazon Web Services starts censoring websites...sales to 70 million customers on Amazon will all but vanish.

Facebook and Twitter have nothing to sell but their presence so they don't have to be concerned with losing sales like Amazon does.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:31:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bikertrash] [#12]

Are you willing to say someone is BLM because someone behind them in a crowd waves a BLM flag?
View Quote

Did I say he was BLM?

Are you willing to blame the incident at the capital on ALL Trump supporters because somebody there was waving a Trump flag?

@FlashMan_7K
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#13]

holy shit  

Im sorry if they chased me id trip FCSD and toss stoner at them while pulling the battery on doodles rascal
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By kbi:

holy shit  

Im sorry if they chased me id trip FCSD and toss stoner at them while pulling the battery on doodles rascal
View Quote
I think FCSD would trip on his own just in hopes that they would stop and administer mouth to mouth
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#15]
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/01/08/military-cant-legally-curb-presidents-access-nuclear-codes-experts-say.html

Pelosi called Gen. Mark Milley to discuss what she described as precautions to prevent Trump from accessing nuclear codes.
View Quote

That old bitch is unhinged. That is not how it works, she knows it, but enjoys overstepping to see if she can get away with the it. None of these left extremist twats consider hiring corrosive these acts are to the Republic and that they will be subjects under an even more severe master.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I think FCSD would trip on his own just in hopes that they would stop and administer mouth to mouth
View Quote

Clearly, Georgia boys have no standards.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#17]

That old bitch is unhinged. That is not how it works, she knows it, but enjoys overstepping to see if she can get away with the it. None of these left extremist twats consider hiring corrosive these acts are to the Republic and that they will be subjects under an even more severe master.
View Quote

I'm about 95% sure that Milley would tell Pelosi to get fucked. He was a real hardass when I knew him.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I'm about 95% sure that Milley would tell Pelosi to get fucked. He was a real hardass when I knew him.
View All Quotes

Let's hope you're right. We had such high hopes for Mattis...
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Sometimes I hate my brain, this is one of those 'can't sleep must get it out' ramblings.  Probably too much caffeine, today.  

Anywho...feel free to toss it around, if you want.  

Where to start.  Guess I'll start with something I've said a couple of times.

To my way of thinking, knowingly certifying fraudulent election results is treason.  There are no 'take backs' with that.  By doing so, the government has broken the contract with the governed.

Doing so, also, puts every veteran, and other folks, who swore oaths to the Constitution into a bit of a situation.  Well, at least those of them that take their oaths seriously.  Do you stand, or do you allow it to happen and submit.  Not really in me to submit, even without my oath pestering me.

Free, and fair, elections is the one thing that has allowed this country to remain peaceful during the transfer of power from one candidate, to the next; one party to the next.  In many ways, it is the keystone of our country.

I read a couple of the Trump campaign lawsuits that were filed, I read several of the affidavits that were made available to the public.  I watched every presentation to the state legislatures involved, listened to the witness testimonies and tech experts.  They have more than a thousand such sworn affidavits on the inconsistencies and illegalities.  At least one state legislature requested the return of the elector certificate for review, and was ignored.

The government knowingly certified a fraudulant election.  All because they didn't like who had been elected.  Notice that I said the government, not the DNC, not the GOP.  The government, as a whole, both sides.  Other than a few brave folks from one of the two parties.

Before the voters on the other side get up in arms you and deny it, I'm here to say that it is true.  You can look at it yourself, it's publicly available information.  It's not being hidden. It's just being ignored by the MSM.  That no evidence was presented thing that's going around is a lie.  That the courts threw out the cases because there was no evidence is another lie.

Before you try to justify it because you, yourself, do not like who was elected.  Stop, and think about what was done, for a moment.  If you let this stand because you do not like the guy, or gal, elected...you will have no grounds to stand on when it is someone you do like.  That will happen.

By doing what they did, your government, has just told everyone, on all sides, that if they do not like what they see, they will manipulate the election until they get what they want.  It just happens to favor you, this time.

The FBI, and the DOJ, are fully complicit in it.  The very people who are entrusted to enforce the law, investigate fraud, and prosecute such crimes saw no evil, heard no evil.  Why? Because they are complicit in it. Both have actively worked against the President from day one.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the rest.  'No fraud here, it's just a conspiracy theory'.  Really.  It's been like watching Baghdad Bob from during the first gulf war, all over again.  Lying.  Why?  Because they are complicit in it.

The tech folks with their warning labels on every article, or campaign statement, or independent tech wizard, that pertains to the election fraud, and evidence thereof.  Folks, those labels are not there to warn you, they are there to condition you.  They are there to condition you to believe only the approved narrative.

I am choosing to stand.  Right now that means being my squeaky little self.  In the future, it depends on what is happening.

There, it's out, now maybe I can get some damn sleep.  Frickin' 430 in the morning.  RRREEEEEEEEE!!!  Gotta be up in an hour and a half.  RRRREEEEEE!!!!

Good thing I'll have beer tomorrow.  
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Good points!

Also in 2022 some of the current legislators will themselves be victims of vote counting fraud. And it will get worse every election cycle. I expect by 2022 DHS will REQUIRE every county nationwide to use Dominion or ES&S machines.

The Republican Party will be gutted. But they did NITHING to
Prevent it when they had the opportunity. Because Orange Man Bad.
View Quote

I'm not sure there will be an election. The rhetoric permeating MSM and seeing so many unhinged liberals drooling for blood has me thinking CW2 could blow up any moment. When they turn millions into outlaws that effectively creates a huge army of disenfranchised people. The powder keg is growing.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Are we seeing the start of trump declassifying everything?
View All Quotes

That would explain the screeching about impeaching Trump as soon as possible, when he is already so close to being kicked out by their election fraud.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/want-blood-mozilla-argues-must-done-rid-internet-president-trump-bad-actors/

Mozilla, the developer of Firefox browser, says “more must be done” to rid cyberspace of President Trump and other bad actors. Mozilla argues that banning and permanent removal of bad actors is not enough. Mozilla tweeted out that the unrest at the Capitol was the “culmination of a four-year disinformation campaign orchestrated by the President....
View Quote

So what browser are yall using? Time for me to dump firefox.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Not even with FCSD2162's dick.  I bet they could hand 30calTBLkid's dick it's first loss.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Oddly enough, I just looked in the Apple Store on my phone and Parler's app is still there and downloadable.

Incidentally, currently their website is on Amazon just like Arfcom. I think Bezos likes money more than censorship...but I could be wrong. Amazon Web Services starts censoring websites...sales to 70 million customers on Amazon will all but vanish.

Facebook and Twitter have nothing to sell but their presence so they don't have to be concerned with losing sales like Amazon does.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pcsutton:

Excellent points!!  Amazon will be last to cancel its users but it is coming.  As the Dems are talking this shit likely will become law. Responsible Media and Platform Act of 2021.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Are we seeing the start of trump declassifying everything?
View Quote

It would seem so. Hunters laptop info with kids on it may be out now too. Am looking at info that I do not want to post here.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Milley  is a huge Never Trumper so if he could he would. He may have been a hard ass but he is a globalist now it appears and that tajes a weak ass mind.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:59:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Not even with FCSD2162's dick.  I bet they could hand 30calTBLkid's dick it's first loss.
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

I'm not sure there will be an election. The rhetoric permeating MSM and seeing so many unhinged liberals drooling for blood has me thinking CW2 could blow up any moment. When they turn millions into outlaws that effectively creates a huge army of disenfranchised people. The powder keg is growing.
View All Quotes

Good points!

Also in 2022 some of the current legislators will themselves be victims of vote counting fraud. And it will get worse every election cycle. I expect by 2022 DHS will REQUIRE every county nationwide to use Dominion or ES&S machines.

The Republican Party will be gutted. But they did NITHING to
Prevent it when they had the opportunity. Because Orange Man Bad.

Precisely. I see so many conservative talking heads and politicians talking about future elections.

1) As you point out, we are likely to be well into full blown CW2 by 2022 and no elections at all.

2) If not that, then 99% confident Dominion will be REQUIRED nationwide and elections are laughable parody of democratic representation
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/want-blood-mozilla-argues-must-done-rid-internet-president-trump-bad-actors/

Mozilla, the developer of Firefox browser, says “more must be done” to rid cyberspace of President Trump and other bad actors. Mozilla argues that banning and permanent removal of bad actors is not enough. Mozilla tweeted out that the unrest at the Capitol was the “culmination of a four-year disinformation campaign orchestrated by the President....

I'm using Brave, currently.  Gab also has one based on Brave.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kbi:

holy shit  

mouth to mouth if he's lucky

They gonna make him wish he kept on running

but then your right

he may just

this is why I have a safe word phrase cause you never know
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:01:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#35]
Click To View Spoiler

This is off of the laptop supposedly.  Don't open if you are wary, but genitals and id'ing factors are blacked out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Is Duckduckgo still viable?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Let's hope you're right. We had such high hopes for Mattis...
View Quote

Yeah, we did.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I've used Brave for a while now.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

That's a pay per view event.

I'm in.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j2TcbCTsGA

Jebus

Sharks too
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

I still use it as my primary search engine, wasn't aware that they had a browser?, as well?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Brave, presently.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By bikertrash:

Is this legit? Is this guy actually BLM?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErT2TaXW4AYzi1Y?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

looks like a police line in front of him and the flag is beyond that so i would say no
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#47]
lmao

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Who is behind these FBI dumps?  Is this the beginning of Trump declass?
View All Quotes
https://vault.fbi.gov/otis-t.-carr

Otis T. Carr (December 7, 1904 – September 20, 1982) first emerged into the 1950s flying saucer scene in Baltimore, Maryland, in 1955 when he founded OTC Enterprises, a company that was supposed to advance and apply technology originally suggested by Nikola Tesla. The claim to be applying some idea of Tesla's was quite common among exploiters of the flying saucer movement in the 1950s; for example. George Van Tassel's Integratron was supposedly based partially on (unspecified) lore from Tesla, partially on lore from friendly Space Brothers from Venus.

>Tesla

Who is behind these FBI dumps?  Is this the beginning of Trump declass?

Speaking of Tesla, did we ever discuss the Tesla-Trump intersection?

Two days later the Federal Bureau of Investigation ordered the Alien Property Custodian to seize Tesla's belongings.[26] John G. Trump, a professor at M.I.T. and a well-known electrical engineer serving as a technical aide to the National Defense Research Committee, was called in to analyze the Tesla items, which were being held in custody.[26] After a three-day investigation, Trump's report concluded that there was nothing which would constitute a hazard in unfriendly hands, stating:

[Tesla's] thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power; but did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.[228]

In a box purported to contain a part of Tesla's "death ray", Trump found a 45-year-old multidecade resistance box.[229]

John Trump was Donald's uncle.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:22:07 PM EDT
[#49]

Did I say he was BLM?

Are you willing to blame the incident at the capital on ALL Trump supporters because somebody there was waving a Trump flag?

@FlashMan_7K
View All Quotes

Are you willing to say someone is BLM because someone behind them in a crowd waves a BLM flag?

Did I say he was BLM?

@FlashMan_7K

Eh, I couldn't think of any way to point it out without it sounding like I was accusing you of that sort of thinking, which I wasn't ... so i just ... asked it.

Not more, not less.

Been seeing a lot of stuff flying back and forth about "it's because of BLM/antifa provocateurs" and the media on the other side trying to say it's all trumps fault.  It's the age old tugrope thing.  The truth is not in the middle, it's just wherever it is, and the tugrope thing just makes sure someone or everyone falls into the mud.

From the live feeds I saw, it looked like mostly pissed off trump supporters who realized congress and senate weasels along with pence were going to allow certification when they shouldn't have.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

For me Duckduckgo is the primary search engine associated with my brave browser. I use it and several obscure search engines. I couldn't tell  you the last time I used Google.

I try to use Rumble or Bitchute for videos. I do still use youtube for a friend who occasionally sends me vid's though.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top