Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

'I was just disposing of some lit dynamite someone hand me, officer, I swear on my mother's grave.'
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]

From what I have heard (rumour) there has been a rise in bacterial pnemonia.

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]

LOL !
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Let's go back to Philly and kick off the Civil !   We can battles on the lawn in front of the Liberty Bell
View Quote

Ugh. If I must. I  didn't want to travel to fight, rather stay in my mountains where I feel comfortable.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Ugh. If I must. I  didn't want to travel to fight, rather stay in my mountains where I feel comfortable.
View Quote

well we know Texas isn't coming north to fight
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#6]
This is just too good to not be in the riot thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/In-Alaska-they-have-bears-in-the-toilet-that-bite-you-when-you-sit-down/5-2428187/

Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
An Alaska woman had the scare of a lifetime when using an outhouse in the backcountry and she was attacked by a bear, from below.

"I got out there and sat down on the toilet and immediately something bit my butt right as I sat down," Shannon Stevens told The Associated Press on Thursday. "I jumped up and I screamed when it happened."

Stevens, her brother Erik and his girlfriend had taken snowmobiles into the wilderness Feb. 13 to stay at his yurt, located about 20 miles northwest of Haines, in southeast Alaska.

Her brother heard the screaming and went out to the outhouse, about 150 feet (45.72 meters) away from the yurt. There, he found Shannon tending to her wound. They at first thought she had been bitten by a squirrel or a mink, or something small.
Erik brought his headlamp with him to see what it was.

"I opened the toilet seat and there’s just a bear face just right there at the level of the toilet seat, just looking right back up through the hole, right at me," he said.

"I just shut the lid as fast as I could. I said, ‘There’s a bear down there, we got to get out of here now,’" he said. "And we ran back to the yurt as fast as we could."

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox7austin.com/www.fox7austin.com/content/uploads/2021/02/932/524/bear-butt-bite.jpeg.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/alaska-woman-using-outhouse-attacked-by-bear-from-below
View Quote

I have considered many things, when using an outdoor shitter...getting bit in the ass by a bear was not one of them.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

well we know Texas isn't coming north to fight
View Quote

I always knew we couldn't count on them fuckers
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

soft pretzels , cheese steak sammys, and all the Italian water ice you can eat!
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
This is just too good to not be in the riot thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/In-Alaska-they-have-bears-in-the-toilet-that-bite-you-when-you-sit-down/5-2428187/

I have considered many things, when using an outdoor shitter...getting bit in the ass by a bear was not one of them.  
View Quote

holy crap!
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/columbia-prof-i-snort-heroin-regularly-for-work-life-balance/

These are the people who are teaching/influencing young adults...

Carl Hart is a Columbia University professor of psychology and neuroscience. He chairs the psych department and has a fondness for heroin – not only as a subject of scholarly pursuit but also as a substance for personal use.

At 54, the married father of three has snorted small amounts of heroin for as many as 10 days in a row and enjoyed it mightily – even if, as he recalls in his new book “Drug Use for Grown-ups: Chasing Liberty in the Land of Fear” (Penguin Press), he’s experienced mild withdrawal symptoms “12 to 16 hours after the last dose.”

But, as Hart sees it, the discomfort is a worthwhile trade-off.

“There aren’t many things in life that I enjoy more than a few lines by the fireplace at the end of the day,” he writes, pointing out that the experience leaves him “refreshed” and “prepared to face another day.”
View Quote

My experience has long been that psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers are the bat shit crazy lesser cousins of the rest of the health care world. For the most part, I have never met a sane one (If any of you here are in that career field, there are exceptions to every rule. Don't get your panties in a twist.)  

However, I did not realize the reason for this until now. I should have thought of that though, based on historical anecdotes. Wonder how many are addicts vs born crazy?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

My experience has long been that psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers are the bat shit crazy lesser cousins of the rest of the health care world. For the most part, I have never met a sane one (If any of you here are in that career field, there are exceptions to every rule. Don't get your panties in a twist.)  

However, I did not realize the reason for this until now. I should have thought of that though, based on historical anecdotes. Wonder how many are addicts vs born crazy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/columbia-prof-i-snort-heroin-regularly-for-work-life-balance/

These are the people who are teaching/influencing young adults...

Carl Hart is a Columbia University professor of psychology and neuroscience. He chairs the psych department and has a fondness for heroin – not only as a subject of scholarly pursuit but also as a substance for personal use.

At 54, the married father of three has snorted small amounts of heroin for as many as 10 days in a row and enjoyed it mightily – even if, as he recalls in his new book “Drug Use for Grown-ups: Chasing Liberty in the Land of Fear” (Penguin Press), he’s experienced mild withdrawal symptoms “12 to 16 hours after the last dose.”

But, as Hart sees it, the discomfort is a worthwhile trade-off.

“There aren’t many things in life that I enjoy more than a few lines by the fireplace at the end of the day,” he writes, pointing out that the experience leaves him “refreshed” and “prepared to face another day.”

Every psych major I have met (3), have been batshit insane, compared to myself.

Now.  That said.

Am I the one who is insane?  Or they?

I find myself comfortable with my anxieties, and issues.  

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:39:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#13]
@Cecenrse

Welcome to The Dog House [Music Video]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

I've lost track of how many times I have heard it explained as they choose that major because they are trying to diagnose and treat their own problems.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#15]

soft pretzels , cheese steak sammys, and all the Italian water ice you can eat!
View Quote

I'll come for the killing and stay for the cheesesteaks
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:48:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I've lost track of how many times I have heard it explained as they choose that major because they are trying to diagnose and treat their own problems.
View All Quotes

"I am taking psych and social work because I was raped as a child ..."

Yeah.  Heard that too several times.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgx24SIt-_Q
View Quote

yes, thank you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#18]

I'll come for the killing and stay for the cheesesteaks
View Quote

that's sig line material right there, bro
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:57:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#19]

View All Quotes

That would be Heather.  Broken family, and all that.  Started blaming me for things when she called for help when her boyfriend tried to cage her in the house and rape her.  Apparently every day was a free rape day with him, if you were his GF.

She got free, ended up at my place, up the road, in the middle of the night.  I went to his place the next day...found all her shit in the snow, in the yard.   Started to talk to him, he started swinging so I dropped him (non-lethal).  Loaded all her shit in my truck and took it back to the apartment.  She came unglued on me.  Stopped her short when I told her that it was the last time I would ever help her (untrue).

He was smart enough to let it go when I was involved.  Then she married a cop.  A cop with control issues.   Last time we spoke, he was trying to tell her that there was nowhere she could go that he couldn't find her.

She put me on the phone with him.  I told him that 'self defense was self defense, doesn't matter if you have a badge'.

And that, would be that, with her.  

Crazy ass wimmenz.

(Yes, I am aware that Heather could have been playing games...there are a couple reasons why I think otherwise.)

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:58:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#20]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Now.  That said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtYaYkh74o
View Quote

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Official Video)
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Bachman Turner Overdrive - Let It Ride,Roll On Down The Highway,Hey You, Four Wheel Drive. Part 1
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#24]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Now.  That said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtYaYkh74o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ

For your previous service, I shall not have you executed.

Krokus - Eat The Rich (Official HQ)
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:43:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Whitesnake - Still of the Night (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet 1974 Video Sound HQ
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:51:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Mötley Crüe - Looks That Kill (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swPt9HBRXuE
View Quote

love this Song

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Doodles:
@Cecenrse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwhwbV-wytA
View Quote

Doodles, Is it wrong that I had to get up and dance to a song about a dog drinking toilet water?  

LMAO
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Metric “Black Sheep” Guitar Center Session on DIRECTV
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:57:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#31]
They are back...@ the ICE building in Portland.

https://www.twitch.tv/seattleprotestnetwork

https://www.twitch.tv/anitanoellegreen
View Quote

Go figure I would be out of town.....

Mobile command center build list in the making....

ETA...and for post 8k I am tired of hearing the bullshit from the left....I give them no more fucks....until they live up to this, fuck em.

OZZY OSBOURNE - "No More Tears" (Official Video)

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Official nomination for Cece's theme song.

Halestorm - I Am The Fire [Official Video]

I am the fire - Halestrom

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#33]
They are back...@ the ICE building in Portland.

https://www.twitch.tv/seattleprotestnetwork

https://www.twitch.tv/anitanoellegreen
View Quote

I hope they come out and bum-rush all those fuckers!
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

View Quote

Alot of people became first time gun owners during the pandemic. Some folks could only afford a few cheaper guns. and some didnt have money for guns until the pandemic check. For those of you who look to prey on the wallets of those people just starting out or just now building an arsenal i say to you. You and your price gouging schemes can eat my ass and go fuck yourselves. Give the new people a chance to build an arsenal for the storm thats coming. Stop selling bare bones anderson ar's for 900 a piece. There barely worth 400 with there quality control issues. People who are selling 9mm for 60-80 cents a round can go shove it in there prolapsed asshole as well. When its wrol im coming to your house first motherfucker.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Alot of people became first time gun owners during the pandemic. Some folks could only afford a few cheaper guns. and some didnt have money for guns until the pandemic check. For those of you who look to prey on the wallets of those people just starting out or just now building an arsenal i say to you. You and your price gouging schemes can eat my ass and go fuck yourselves. Give the new people a chance to build an arsenal for the storm thats coming. Stop selling bare bones anderson ar's for 900 a piece. There barely worth 400 with there quality control issues. People who are selling 9mm for 60-80 cents a round can go shove it in there prolapsed asshole as well. When its wrol im coming to your house first motherfucker.
View Quote

NUT COAL

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:25:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#37]

Doodles, Is it wrong that I had to get up and dance to a song about a dog drinking toilet water?  

LMAO
View Quote

No it's isn't. Get your dance on...
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#38]

NUT COAL

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Statistically.  People use their bare hands  and blunt objects 3-4x more likely than a long gun of any variety
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Take the very breath you gave me.
Take the heart from my chest.
I'll gladly take her place if you let me...
Make this my last request.

Take me out of this world, God plaease, don't take the girl...

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Is this a copypasta? Are you fuckin' with me?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I stopped @ muslim.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:39:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

everything okay?  or just rhyming?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Head East: Never Been Any Reason (Live)
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Lyrics in a C&W song by Tim McGraw “Don’t take the girl “ or “Please don’t take the girl “ I forget.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#49]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_kez7WVUU
View Quote

Sometimes I wonder about you.

Good tune.

BIG BAD JOHN ~ Jimmy Dean (1961)

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:49:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Happy Saturday night, Riot Squad...........Off to read a book......Yall have fun.............
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top