BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Remember the left ties the first three together and treats it as one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Remember the left ties the first three together and treats it as one.

Anti democrat = racist
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

"We had to pass the bill to see what was in it..."

View Quote
That's exactly what it's answer was.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Anti democrat = racist
View Quote
So we are told.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Frozen whole chicken inside a body panel.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

You show alotta restraint.

Frozen whole chicken inside a body panel.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:57:56 PM EDT
[#6]

It is fun to joke about.
Honestly, I have never placed a dead animal in any customers car, semi, pickup, boat, camper, or home of any customer... ever, I swear.
You can only dream.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Give them black oil.
I will not sabotage a customer car

It is fun to joke about.
Honestly, I have never placed a dead animal in any customers car, semi, pickup, boat, camper, or home of any customer... ever, I swear.
You can only dream.

I was given the bird once. Wreaked to high hell. Never knew how it got there.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

The bird wreaked havoc on your olfactory senses.  The odor from the dead bird reeked to high heaven.

That concludes our vocabulary lesson for the day.  

Sorry - it's the English major in me coming to the surface.  I proudly wear the "asshoe" badge of honor periodically - this just happens to be one of those times.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:09:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#8]

View Quote

I had a customer's car for a phone install that stunk something awful. A package of hamburger had fallen down in the spare tire well of a new late 80's Blazer, or Suburban (IIRC). I found it within seconds, and went to get the customer to remove it. I also asked that they remove the spare tire, clean out the well, and clean the spare tire. They tossed the fabric cover that was on the spare in our dumpster. A little bleach got the smell out enough for me to do my install. Too bad. I am sure that smell was in that truck for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Its answer was very Pelosi like.  You have to confirm the it if you want to know what the it will do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:
Its answer was very Pelosi like.  You have to confirm the it if you want to know what the it will do.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#10]
So we are told.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Anti democrat = racist
So we are told.

Everything is racist since Obama
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#11]
WA Supreme Court basically legalized drug possession

\

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#12]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvGD3PKXAAQIAuo?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

All the war on drugs has done is make it common place to have your civil rights completely ignored....

Drugs are readily available everywhere
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#13]
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/23/paid-to-stay-home--coronavirus-aid-bill-pays-federal-employees-with-kids-out-of-school-up-to-21k/?sh=132ae8271223

Buried on page 305 of the House bill released late last Friday night (included after the bailout details for states and localities), is a new Treasury Department fund called the “Emergency Federal Employee Leave Fund.”

$570 million in the new fund is available through September 30. Federal employees caring for others due to Covid-19 are eligible for paid leave. Among those eligible are those who are “unable to work” because they are caring for school-aged children not physically in school full time “due to Covid-19 precautions[.]”

The new Fund allows a federal employee “caring for a son or daughter” to qualify for the paid leave, specifically:

“if the school or place of care of the son or daughter has been closed, if the school of such son or daughter requires or makes optional a virtual learning instruction model or requires or makes optional a hybrid of in-person and virtual learning instruction models, or the child care provider of such son or daughter is unavailable, due to Covid-19 precautions;”
Under the bill as currently drafted, full-time federal employees can take up to 600 hours in paid leave until September 30, up to $35 an hour and $1,400 a week. That’s 15 weeks for a 40-hour employee. Part-time and “seasonal” employees are eligible, too, with equivalent hours established by their agency.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:32:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#14]

View Quote

OK.
So the "these aren't my pants" excuse is good to go in Washington? Fucking clown world. I would need a mathematician to figure out the number of times I have heard that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:36:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#15]

View Quote

I wonder if that logic works for other things too. Hmmmm (goes to check the drill's battery charge)
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#16]
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/23/paid-to-stay-home--coronavirus-aid-bill-pays-federal-employees-with-kids-out-of-school-up-to-21k/?sh=132ae8271223

Buried on page 305 of the House bill released late last Friday night (included after the bailout details for states and localities), is a new Treasury Department fund called the “Emergency Federal Employee Leave Fund.”

$570 million in the new fund is available through September 30. Federal employees caring for others due to Covid-19 are eligible for paid leave. Among those eligible are those who are “unable to work” because they are caring for school-aged children not physically in school full time “due to Covid-19 precautions[.]”

The new Fund allows a federal employee “caring for a son or daughter” to qualify for the paid leave, specifically:

“if the school or place of care of the son or daughter has been closed, if the school of such son or daughter requires or makes optional a virtual learning instruction model or requires or makes optional a hybrid of in-person and virtual learning instruction models, or the child care provider of such son or daughter is unavailable, due to Covid-19 precautions;”
Under the bill as currently drafted, full-time federal employees can take up to 600 hours in paid leave until September 30, up to $35 an hour and $1,400 a week. That’s 15 weeks for a 40-hour employee. Part-time and “seasonal” employees are eligible, too, with equivalent hours established by their agency.
View Quote

Something something more equal animals
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Holy shit, “officer, these pants aren’t mine” actually worked
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:57:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

I wish MTG was my rep.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I wish MTG was my rep.
View Quote

Me too!

She is a based honey badger.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

HA!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:11:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#23]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Me too!

View All Quotes

I wish MTG was my rep.

Me too!

Yes, she is.

EDIT: I don't know who this twitter twat is, but it was the first thing that came up when I searched.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Yes, she is.

EDIT: I don't know who this twitter twat is, but it was the first thing that came up when I searched.
View Quote

Based on the replies a commie.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Literally bending over for China

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:59:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#26]

View Quote

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is sticking anything in my ass but me. "Fuck you. I quit." If that doesn't work, will y'all put some money on my books when I'm in a Chinese prison?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Menhaden aka bunker aka pogy's.

Some of the oiliest fish imaginable.  It makes great chum when ground up.  Great bait whole or chunked when fresh.  When you drop a tin of bunker chum in the chum bag over the side you can see the sheen on the surface of the water from the oil.  Has a very distinctive smell.  Been known to cause folks to get queasy when the smell hits them on a rocking boat.

Someone figured out that concentrated menhaden oil was a great idea.  Either add some to your chum bucket to spice it up or set up, literally, an IV drip that dispenses it over the side.  Pro-tip, don't spill it on the deck - it turns it into an ice skating rink.

I can only imagine what a few drops of that in the HVAC system would smell like...

http://voodoooffshore.com/product/voodoo-oil/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Whole, head on shrimp in the enclosed space of a hot vehicle are a whole other ballgame.
Also, a bit harder to find. If someone finds out a mechanic put a whole chicken in a door panel, that's going places.

Menhaden aka bunker aka pogy's.

Some of the oiliest fish imaginable.  It makes great chum when ground up.  Great bait whole or chunked when fresh.  When you drop a tin of bunker chum in the chum bag over the side you can see the sheen on the surface of the water from the oil.  Has a very distinctive smell.  Been known to cause folks to get queasy when the smell hits them on a rocking boat.

Someone figured out that concentrated menhaden oil was a great idea.  Either add some to your chum bucket to spice it up or set up, literally, an IV drip that dispenses it over the side.  Pro-tip, don't spill it on the deck - it turns it into an ice skating rink.

I can only imagine what a few drops of that in the HVAC system would smell like...

http://voodoooffshore.com/product/voodoo-oil/

RSU education that is!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#28]

I also wonder what decon steps are taken, if they make the kids bag their clothes and take showers afterwards. Burn the tents?

The lack of genuine precautions and procedures confirms virtue signaling and propaganda. Nothing more, just like the stupid masks.

View Quote

Bacterial diseases and hearing loss come to mind. The band sure won't sound as good next year.

The thing that really chaps my behind about this, is we are dealing with a virus with a 99.5-99.7% advertised survival rate. It is likely much higher than that. My skepticism has me convinced that the testing protocol picks up various other Corona virii....not just SARS_COV2. We are seeing a survival rate that includes various other diseases. I suspect the actual Covid survival and recovery rate is much higher than a bad flu year.

I've spent my entire nursing career setting up triage tents in the parking lots, isolating flu patients where possible, converting physical therapy/surgical waiting rooms/respiratory therapy overflow rooms/ and even hallway beds into flu beds. Yet, none of this has invoked this mask wearing, shutdown, control all things endeavors like their COVID supposedly caused by SARS_COV2 has. Why no mandatory flu shot push and mandatory masks? If you (the royal you) are more frightened by this, than TB, bad flu years or other diseases, you are a fucking hypocrite who is only after political control and power.

I had enough a long time ago and refuse to mask or take the vaccine. If I die, I'll just die. After all, I MAY already be dead from nuclear fallout, predicted ice ages, acid rain, ozone loss, green house gases and climate change BUT I just haven't realized it yet.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:28:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By elcope:

As of Jan, that is already the case in MT.
View Quote

to Montana!!

Are y'all called "Montanan's"?

I just read where FU Roy Cooper is considering relaxing the restrictions here in NC. If I became any more relaxed, I would be walking around naked, lol. The ones of us with any common sense have mostly ignored him. The cops see me out and about, they just wave and smile. I know they are smiling because they are not wearing a mask either.  I have missed going to the gym regularly, but will not work out in a mask. I also know they are risking their business license if they let me in without it. I have already had one gym close permanently since this started.

The city folk (read mostly Liberals) in Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Greensboro areas are still acting like the good stupid sheep that they are. We do not have higher infection, hospitalization or death rates per capita in the areas where masks were not a big deal.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Update about my mother and her colon cancer.

PET scan indicated the main tumor to actually be smaller than initial estimates.  Original size was 5 to 6 centimeters, so 2 inches or more.  New scan puts tumor size to 4.1 by 4.3 cm.

Lymph nodes right next to main tumor have cancer, largest lymph node 3.5 by 2 cm.

Cancer no where else in body, but surgeon was concerned about working in area without having problems down the road.

So we are going for chemo for 2 months, then another scan to see results and then hopefully surgery by May.  They ran a check to see if immunotherapy might work, but the chance of that was 4%, but chemo was estimated at 70% chance of being effective.

So I guess I'm in for this journey with mom.  Whatever you guys are doing keep doing it, the tumor shrunk a centimeter in just 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#31]
RNC just called me to thank me for donating during the last election.  Wanted to confirm my contact info, etc.  Cut them off and asked to be placed on the do not call, do not contact list after the way they failed to question the election results.

View Quote

PS:  I still encourage anyone living in a state who has this option, to change to unaffiliated or independent. The swampy Republican party needs and deserves to hurt the way they hurt the citizens, my beloved President Trump and the country. They will not get the message until they are bleeding voters and penniless.

I will sit out the next election until someone earns my vote back, other than my local stuff. If a democrat wins, so what? That's what would happen anyway.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

to Montana!!

I just read where FU Roy Cooper is considering relaxing the restrictions here in NC. If I became any more relaxed, I would be walking around naked, lol. The ones of us with any common sense have mostly ignored him. The cops see me out and about, they just wave and smile. I know they are smiling because they are not wearing a mask either.  I have missed going to the gym regularly, but will not work out in a mask. I also know they are risking their business license if they let me in without it. I have already had one gym close permanently since this started.

The city folk (read mostly Liberals) in Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Greensboro areas are still acting like the good stupid sheep that they are. We do not have higher infection, hospitalization or death rates per capita in the areas where masks were not a big deal.
View Quote

That's us.

Montanans.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

PET scan indicated the main tumor to actually be smaller than initial estimates.  Original size was 5 to 6 centimeters, so 2 inches or more.  New scan puts tumor size to 4.1 by 4.3 cm.

Lymph nodes right next to main tumor have cancer, largest lymph node 3.5 by 2 cm.

Cancer no where else in body, but surgeon was concerned about working in area without having problems down the road.

So we are going for chemo for 2 months, then another scan to see results and then hopefully surgery by May.  They ran a check to see if immunotherapy might work, but the chance of that was 4%, but chemo was estimated at 70% chance of being effective.

So I guess I'm in for this journey with mom.  Whatever you guys are doing keep doing it, the tumor shrunk a centimeter in just 3 weeks.
View Quote

We're on it!

More prayers for mom sent.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Holy moly, seriously now you are getting creatively hardass.  I think it's a marvelous idea.  

Keep scheming. I'm sure you can do even better.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

2 to a room, bunk beds.
Joe's and NCOs on CQ to ensure all visitors present ID, are logged in as visiting, and are gone by 2300.

Holy moly, seriously now you are getting creatively hardass.  I think it's a marvelous idea.  

Keep scheming. I'm sure you can do even better.

Dung filtered full rubber head masks to block out  harmful covid virus mutations and carbon pollution.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#36]

We're on it!

More prayers for mom sent.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Nobody gets to swab my doo doo except hookers
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is sticking anything in my ass but me. "Fuck you. I quit." If that doesn't work, will y'all put some money on my books when I'm in a Chinese prison?
View All Quotes

Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote

Prayers out
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#40]

That's us.

Montanans.
View All Quotes

to Montana!!

That's us.

Montanans.

Well Canadians
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#42]

I may have posted this yesterday, don't care cause I love it. The sunshine and 60's has me deliriously happy and forgetful.  LOL
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:07:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#45]

Me too!

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:28:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top