[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Can it be made in 3x tall?  I’d wear it to the gun show
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

This.

That would result in a call to DFCS around these parts. I wonder how they feed their children. Did they install one of those food ports like you find on cell doors? Clown shoes.
View Quote

I bet that these same jackasses would call the ASPCA if your dog is left in the back yard.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 1:59:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Lunch. 24 hr Sous vide short ribs, mashed taters and gravey made from the drippings.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
This is supposedly the same BRDM-2 from last saturday in Iraq

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

Can it be made in 3x tall?  I’d wear it to the gun show
View Quote

Dang dude, you're a big 'un. LOL
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Lunch. 24 hr Sous vide short ribs, mashed taters and gravey made from the drippings.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/20210301_114516_jpg-1846835.JPG
View Quote

wood smash
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Will it be called an insurrection?

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#19]

I want a Murder Dog holster for Dutch. That's badass...
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

View Quote

We need to start using their labels and throwing it back into their faces at every turn.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:36:40 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Only if those are angry Republicans standing there
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By pumafish:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKd3XMAQzLQA?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKc8WgAY-Vla?format=jpg&name=small

My God...
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:58:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
View Quote

You'll break your back quicker than the opportunity to use it. Yeah, it looks cool, but that sling sucks for carrying a K9. Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

This.

That would result in a call to DFCS around these parts. I wonder how they feed their children. Did they install one of those food ports like you find on cell doors? Clown shoes.
View Quote

Why not.

It should toughen some of those kids up to understand how caring and compassionate their parents are.

No therapy needed.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKd3XMAQzLQA?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvUUKc8WgAY-Vla?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Plain and simple, this is totally freaking child abuse. Just because I'm not a parent, doesn't mean I don't recognize it when I see it.

We make people get licenses for their dogs. I'm not lying when I say that I am at the point that may not be a bad idea for humans. It's obvious some people do not have enough intelligence to be parents, yet people keep breeding indiscriminately. I have no problem with folks having as many kids as they can afford AND personally raise. However, I do not suffer fools lightly and neither should kids have to deal with ignorant assed parents.

People used to evaluate their potential dates and mates on what kind of parent and life partner they would make. Now, it's just is she/he hot and do I want to fuck him/her. This has made our world a disaster.

Sorry, I got off onto a tangent there, but it is related.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

You'll break your back quicker than the opportunity to use it. Yeah, it looks cool, but that sling sucks for carrying a K9. Ask me how I know.
View Quote

You're right. Maybe I can stuff him in my BOB.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

That's stupid beyond my ability to convey it.
I'm glad my mom was more the "they cancel school you can play in the woods" type.
She'd probably beat the brakes off these women for treating their kids like that.
View Quote

Heck, My mom would run us out of the house. The longer we were gone roaming the neighborhood, the woods, the creek and getting a lunch sandwich at whoever's house was closest, the better our parents liked it.

I lament those lost days. It made us interesting, curious, self reliant, hardy, capable and knowledgable about a lot of things (probably little shit heads too, though). You and I pretty much agree 100% on child rearing, I suspect.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Ah fuck, just got the stink eye from busting out laughing in the waiting area.

View Quote

I'll work harder to make your week of medical torture more bearable AND to piss off the other people that are there surrounding you.

Glad I made you laugh!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. You're saying that the the BRDM-2 in YOUR original photo, that is now here in the states, was supposedly working in Iraq last week?  Those boys must have black marketed that thing or really need the money.

Is there anyway to actually verify that it is the same one?  Do the rust spots match up with this latest photo?  

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Private Snafu - A Lecture on Camouflage | 1944 | WW2 Cartoon | US Army Animated Training Film
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. You're saying that the the BRDM-2 in YOUR original photo, that is now here in the states, was supposedly working in Iraq last week?  Those boys must have black marketed that thing or really need the money.

Is there anyway to actually verify that it is the same one?  Do the rust spots match up with this latest photo?  

View Quote
No, the BRDM-2 was on the wrong side of an ass kicking some 30 years ago and the British decided to take it back to England.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

You'd have to make it out of concrete, no granite, so Dutch wouldn't tear it up.

Is Dutch out of time out and back to receiving an allowance again yet?

Why are all the best looking dudes, men or dogs, always the most troublesome, destructive and adventuresome?

PS:  If I were a dog, and my balls got cut off, I would probably become destructive too.  LOL
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

We need to start using their labels and throwing it back into their faces at every turn.
View Quote

No, you're not getting it. They revel in their labels and decadence. Simply throwing it back in their face reinforces their belief that they hold the power to control our thoughts.

We need to ridicule everything about them, including their stupid word usage. Our most effective tool against the left is ridicule (they truly can't handle that) and laughing at their illogical actions. Their inability to understand humor or deal with jokes and ridicule is why they can't meme. It's also a big reason DJT won the 2016 election. It throws them off of their game big time.

Refuse to acknowledge ignorant wrongful use of words. I wear the labels they give proudly and DON'T care. Ignore their labeling of us. IOW, never mention it and just don't fucking give them the satisfaction. The more we respond to their insanity and argue against labeling, the more they will do it since they think it bothers us. As soon as you start playing their game, you (the royal you, of course) you have lost mentally. Now the physical game that may be (almost certainly is) coming is a totes different story.

Continue to use the English language correctly. Words have meanings.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#36]

No, you're not getting it. They revel in their labels and decadence. Simply throwing it back in their face reinforces their belief that they hold the power to control our thoughts.

We need to ridicule everything about them, including their stupid word usage. Our most effective tool against the left is ridicule (they truly can't handle that) and laughing at their illogical actions. Their inability to understand humor or deal with jokes and ridicule is why they can't meme. It's also a big reason DJT won the 2016 election. It throws them off of their game big time.

Refuse to acknowledge ignorant wrongful use of words. I wear the labels they give proudly and DON'T care. Ignore their labeling of us. IOW, never mention it and just don't fucking give them the satisfaction. The more we respond to their insanity and argue against labeling, the more they will do it since they think it bothers us. As soon as you start playing their game, you (the royal you, of course) you have lost mentally. Now the physical game that may be (almost certainly is) coming is a totes different story.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Good advice, point taken.  It's all so tiresome though at times.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:11:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#37]

I think I'll preorder my FAKE vaccination star in purple, the color of Arf royalty (at least in my mind, lol).

In reality, I'll just say NO.  Move my ass back to the farm permanently, plant my normal garden, hunt deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, deer, (did I mention deer?) and when my power gets shut off...I'll filter my drinking water from the pond.  Fuck all that conformity stuff.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

In before Federal judge or Kemp overturns it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Stack it deep boys!  

In stock at Midway!  I bought a ton of this shit for about.15 a round not terrible long ago😀Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

He's actually recovering from a nasty cut. Found the one piece of edging left in the yard (it has since been removed). Three stiches. And an IV bag to cover it when he goes out.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#41]

He's actually recovering from a nasty cut. Found the one piece of edging left in the yard (it has since been removed). Three stiches. And an IV bag to cover it when he goes out.

https://i.imgur.com/G3Z9Iww.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Ps0zWn7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FCO0eBS.jpg

View All Quotes

Poor Dutch, looks like they are happy lounging with their master though.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Very happy.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Very happy.

https://i.imgur.com/gnPVzdK.jpg
View Quote

LOL, that is one cute dog.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Poor Dutch has proven my point in one post about the best dudes being the most troublesome and full of havoc (also the most accident prone obviously).  LOL

I had to do the same thing with an adult horse once and used a truck tire inner tube.

We may need a "Get well soon, Dutch" emoje.  lol

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Russia.....Russia.....RUSSIA.  Russian state-controlled company receives uranium mining permit in Wyoming

https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-02-24/Russian-state-controlled-company-receives-uranium-mining-permit-in-Wyoming.html

A roundup of all the mining news in the precious metals sector with a variety of company news, mining sector analysis, newsletter writer insights and executive interviews.

YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT
URANIUM ONE, BAD BAD RUSSIAN COMPANY IS GETTING PERMIT BY BIDEN ADMINISTRATION FOR MINNING URANIUM AT US SOIL
Kitco News
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#47]

You're right. Maybe I can stuff him in my BOB.
View Quote

Either way, it'll probably work better
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Very happy.

https://i.imgur.com/gnPVzdK.jpg
View Quote

Derp. The good kind
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 6:02:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
Oh for fuck sake.
View Quote

Jesus, I thought I was moving to a free state, wtf.
Now I really gotta watch out for muhrussians
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View Quote

So the dog didn’t like carrying you in the sling?
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top