BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I entertain the thought that humans are really the outcast misfit aliens who were sent to live on earth, banished from their colony as punishment.

Dunno.

As we have learned, stranger things could happen.

View Quote

Between the cross dressing and pedophilia it seems like they'd avoid this place
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Anyone here more medically inclined want to help me shut down my lib pro-lockdown professor for a public health class?
View Quote
Lock downs are racist and hurt the poor. Trump was pro lock down.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Lock downs are racist and hurt the poor. Trump was pro lock down.
View Quote

Need that with sources formatted in APA 7
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:34:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#5]

View Quote

Do a lookup for the chart from the CDC or NIH comparing FL and CA from the beginning thru to now. That one chart covers everything. FL was never shutdown and never mandated masks, while CA had some of the most stringent, draconian mandates imposed. There is a dramatic difference in both diagnosed cases and deaths.

I posted the chart here a couple of weeks ago. Will see if I can find it again. That is a good place to legitimately start your winning argument.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
Source: Me in APA 7
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I don't see how the killings are "inextricably tied to race", unless they are claiming that most Asian women are 'sex workers'.

ETA: I suggest that the next time there is a mass shooting incident that makes the national news, and the majority of the victims are white, twitter needs to be trending about it being an indication of the growing white hate (fueled by BLM, critical race theory, etc).
View Quote

I guarantee that there has been a steady increase of attacks on whites over the last 12 years. Remember
the polar bear bull shit?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Do a lookup for the chart from the CDC or NIH comparing FL and CA from the beginning thru to now. That one chart covers everything. FL was never shutdown and never mandated masks, while CA had some of the most stringent, draconian mandates imposed. There is a dramatic difference in both diagnosed cases and deaths.

I posted the chart here a couple of weeks ago. Will see if I can find it again. That is a good place to legitimately start your winning argument.
View Quote

Thanks. This is gonna be a long 8 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Public health people (Most, but not all) are legit some of the worst koolaid drinking, ignorantly arrogant, know-it-alls on the planet. I believe that is born out by all of the unneccesary deaths we have seen over the last year. Yet, they still kept pushing unfettered quarantines and mask mandates, while anyone with any common sense (me and others) laid out a comprehensive quarantine and treatment plan last March (in this very thread) that would have prevented many, if not most, of these deaths.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:03:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#12]

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Public health people (Most, but not all) are legit some of the worst koolaid drinking, ignorantly arrogant, know-it-alls on the planet. I believe that is born out by all of the unneccesary deaths we have seen over the last year. Yet, they still kept pushing unfettered quarantines and mask mandates, while anyone with any common sense (me and others) laid out a comprehensive quarantine and treatment plan last March (in this very thread) that would have prevented many, if not most, of these deaths.
View Quote

Gonna need to borrow that. Not to plagerize, but form a basis for all the shit I have to talk about.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Banana republic here we are
View Quote

More like the insane are running the asylum, literally.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Banana republic here we are

We're all locked in there with them too
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I do too.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

So... you disagree with putting COVID patients in nursing homes, to keep the National Guard's field hospitals freed up?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:11:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#19]

View Quote

There can only be one.

Queen Princes of the Universe (Highlander Tribute)
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:12:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#21]

There can only be one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e3W6jaUiq0
View All Quotes

There can only be one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e3W6jaUiq0

If only
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By JPN:

So... you disagree with putting COVID patients in nursing homes, to keep the National Guard's field hospitals freed up?
View Quote

I believe this is sarcasm, but I will still answer a rhetorical question honestly.  

Yes, they fully stocked an large arena, multiple national guard and Samaritan's Purse field hospitals, and 2 large Navy ships. All of which sat unused and empty, at a cost of multiple millions of dollars. Instead they put very ill patients right back into the same nursing homes that also housed well patients. As you can imagine, that obviously did not go well.

In my unlearned condition, I couldn't see why certain nursing homes and other facilities were not designated as strickly COVID facilities. It was obvious that patients were being moved around a great deal. Why not test and consolidate the well patients in non COVID locations?
It boggles the imagination that quarantines were pushed everywhere except where people were actively sick and dying.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#24]

I'd like to remove the ladder
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

he will just continue to fly Private Jets

I doubt he is worries about being black listed on AA or any other Airline

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/D8B23FA1-44B0-4505-ACCE-73D0CFE17C12-415.gif

I agree, and now he will have a reason to charter his own private jet....

I would just like it on the record, all the cocksuckers up there think they live on a different level.  I would like to remove a notch off the ladder.

I'd like to remove the ladder

Yeah I agree, I hear that "peaceful protest" are the way but so far only "terrorist actions" have been reported....
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Good Morning Riot squad!

Are we still supposed to have severe weather with tornadoes  and stuff this afternoon?
View Quote

Came here specifically to say stay save NC and other areas....
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

"Each shot was like giving a dose of hope..."

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Father jailed after referring to biological female child as his daughter

The warrant was issued by a judge for the arrest of a father after calling his biological female child his "daughter," and referring to her with the pronouns "she" and "her." He was found to be in contempt of court.
View Quote

I gottz nuffinz for that.....if Dr Seuss was still an option I would have said...thing 1, 2, etc depending on number of children.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:02:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#33]

This really burns me to no end. Not because I particularly think we deserve to hear all the details. The victims do deserve the right for everyone to know how they were treated and abused though. I just wish that any one of them, like me, had a gun and had done the needful way back when.

Disclose.tv on Gab: 'JUST IN - Judge rules some #GhislaineMaxwell details are too "sensational and impure" to be disclosed to the public, thus most of the government’s redactions remain redacted and more redactions will be added.

https://www.disclose.tv/t/judge-rules-ghislaine-maxwell-details-are-too-sensational-and-impure-to-be-disclosed-to-th...
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Humm kinda funny how that 400k per household came out.  Average pay of a swam critter just below 200k, now have a spouse that works need to set the bar just above were it might affect me personally.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#36]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/822225794713649173/Screenshot_2021-03-18_16.50.50.png

This really burns me to no end. Not because I particularly think we deserve to hear all the details. The victims do deserve the right for everyone to know how they were treated and abused though. I just wish that any one of them, like me, had a gun and had done the needful way back when.

Disclose.tv on Gab: 'JUST IN - Judge rules some #GhislaineMaxwell details are too "sensational and impure" to be disclosed to the public, thus most of the government’s redactions remain redacted and more redactions will be added.

https://www.disclose.tv/t/judge-rules-ghislaine-maxwell-details-are-too-sensational-and-impure-to-be-disclosed-to-th...
View Quote

Can't let the pedophilia ring go down now
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
An interesting read.

Full thread:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1371877876929343490.html

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
An interesting read.

Full thread:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1371877876929343490.html

An apparent one-world digital-identity is in the works with its introduction being '#VaccinePassports', which will affect & impact every human being on the planet from the first day of birth going forward.

Below is a schematic of the 'game plan'. It's called @ID2020 & its the most comprehensive digital #biometric #blockchain surveillance system being implemented involving international organizations & governmental agencies all streaming data.

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I wish I was still in the hospital. I miss the morphine. Although, I would choose prison over those non-IV inserting bitches at the the hospital.

I'm doing perfectly fine now. Just been taking it easy and finally got caught up on everything from work. Thanks for asking.
View Quote
Not their fault you have crappy veins dude.  I'd far rather have a nurse do an IV on me than a doc.  And don't get me started on the Vampires from Hematology that come to do blood draws!
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:19:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#41]

Pretty sure I need one of those.

ETA:
MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Thought you meant this website and realized it was for aliens.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Putin is a hard line commie and authoritarian. To people of his ilk, the fall of Soviet Russia was the greatest socioeconomic disaster to ever befall humanity.
We can dislike both of them.
View Quote
You misspelled "windfall."  Putin and his other KGB pals became oligarchs from the fall of the Soviet Union.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

Well I kinda want arfcom to work in outter space
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

That’s not entirely accurate.

We (Florida) had plenty of shut downs the first several months. Although not to the same degree.
Most but not all municipalities and counties allowed  a no mask in public outdoors policy.
However..quite a few pushed hard for near empty restaurants and bars and then finally 50% with masks.

My friends bar got shut down on several occasions. Because...fucking mask violations.
Remember the woman arrested 3 times for walking on the beach..? Alone. The guy surfing ? Yeah we had one of those too.
Yeah..we had that shit.

Florida just got a better handle on the nonsense earlier.
Fucktard blue counties run by fucktard liberal assholes Pushed that shit hard everywhere.
DeSantis just took the bull by the horns early and said stop the nonsense.

Yet..it continues to a degree. Most businesses still require a mask to enter their establishments.
Why.
Fucking low life personal Injury Attorneys have everyone’s scared.

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#48]
CeCe and I just had a "discussion" with a twatter RN about the uncapped vax video.

I got blocked. That's a first. I feel like I've earned a twatter merit badge.

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Those are a thing. Really.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top