BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

No, you shit heel. It's right there in the fucking Imgur title:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67531/Screen_Shot_2021-04-08_at_6_07_41_PM-1897694.png

I know it was easy for you to miss though, considering English is your third language.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81QLDfQhIjL.jpg
View Quote
Got a sea story appropriate for that Swedeland picture...

Did a port visit to Stockholm, and got a tour of one of their in-the-mountain bases where they let me have a try at the RBS 70 training sim.  I missed the airplane... that is NOT easy to use.  Oddly, when they came for a tour of the ship they were amazed  at the complexity of CIC and the Mk92 FCS, and thought that it must be nearly impossible to use.  

Just what you're used to I guess.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Why isn't the page updating?  Kick, kick.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JPN:
Jihadis with nukes is a pleasant thought, isn't it?

Decades of nuclear winter being held off by 'Mutually Assured Destruction' diplomacy, and now the left wants to allow nukes for a group that sees 'Mutually Assured Destruction' as a path to an honored place in heaven.
View Quote

Nuclear winter is bullshit
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Got a sea story appropriate for that Swedeland picture...

Did a port visit to Stockholm, and got a tour of one of their in-the-mountain bases where they let me have a try at the RBS 70 training sim.  I missed the airplane... that is NOT easy to use.  Oddly, when they came for a tour of the ship they were amazed  at the complexity of CIC and the Mk92 FCS, and thought that it must be nearly impossible to use.  

Just what you're used to I guess.
View Quote

Neat!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Its Rex Manning day

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:50:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#7]
https://www.disclose.tv/t/uk-scientists-resurgence-in-hospitalisations-and-deaths-is-dominated-by-those-that-have-received-two-doses-of-the-vaccine/28391

Hopes that life may soon be back to normal were dashed by Boris Johnson this week when he indicated that restrictions would remain in place to prevent a deadly third coronavirus wave. Predictably, the announcement relied on unduly pessimistic modeling, which suggested a full release from lockdown in June could trigger a new wave of hospital admi...

Read the following carefully, then re-read it to be sure.................

Can be attributed  - vs -  Is attributed to.  There is a world of difference in the two to me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Read the following carefully, then re-read it to be sure.................

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733503815948435488/829346335940542526/095a511da348293ac9e10c02bba3b8679e4c732c.png

Can be attributed  - vs -  Is attributed to.  There is a world of difference in the two to me.
View Quote
Precisely as predicted, vaccinated members of the population are responding to being virally challenged by... dying. In large numbers, evidently, according to this study. The endgame of this is genocide global population reduction on a massive scale. I mean, just FYI.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

Aid and comfort to the enemy.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:27:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Buzz69] [#12]
Things are about to get sporty in Chicago.

Adam Toledo shooting video expected to be released Friday, CPD email says
April 8, 2021 CWBChicago Citywide

The Chicago Police Department is preparing for the imminent release of video that shows an officer fatally shooting Adam Toledo in Little Village, according to an internal CPD email provided to CWBChicago.

Video of the shooting will be released Friday, April 8, and the department is “preparing for possible protests,” according to the email, which quotes a deputy chief. The plans were “subject to change,” the message said.

The message, transmitted Wednesday, instructed offers within the deputy chief’s division to have their full uniform ready at their stations and to prepare for the possibility of having their days off cancelled.

A CPD source who works in a unit not overseen by that deputy chief said they, too, have been told the video will be released Friday and that they should prepare for 12-hour shifts and no days off.

Public release of the video is not expected until after the 13-year-old’s family has an opportunity to see it privately first. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot this week said she hoped the family would have that chance “sooner rather than later.”

Police have said that an officer shot Toledo during a “confrontation” in an alley following a foot pursuit. Cops were responding to potential gunfire that was detected near the 2300 block of South Sawyer by SpotShotter technology around 2:30 a.m. on March 29, according to CPD. A source said 911 callers also reported hearing gunfire.

A CPD report says two fully uniformed officers who are assigned to a 10th District tactical team arrived at the scene and saw two males walking away from the area — one of the males was carrying a gun, police have said.

One of the officers, a 28-year-old Hispanic woman with 4-1/2 years on the job, chased after one of the subjects and took him into custody for resisting police. He was not armed. Her partner, a 35-year-old White man with almost six years on the force, went after Toledo, according to CPD records.

Neither of the officers has had any citizen complaints filed against them, according to data maintained by the Invisible Institute.

After the shooting, the officers immediately called for an ambulance and for other officers to bring an emergency medical kit to the scene, according to police radio transmissions.

Police were unable to identify Toledo until March 31 because he was not carrying identification, his fingerprints were not on file, and the man he was with provided a false name for him, according to CPD Supt. David Brown.

Within hours of learning Toledo’s age and identity, CPD conducted two simulated shut-downs of the Magnificent Mile, Loop, and River North areas. One drill was carried out around 7 p.m. on the 31st. Another followed a few hours later after a new shift of officers came on-duty for the night.

It is not clear if the drills were ordered due to concern about the Toledo shooting or as a precaution as the trial began for a Minneapolis police officer who is accused of murdering George Floyd last May. CWBChicago

Adam Toledo and his after school activities...

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#13]
The Chief Medical Examiner for DC Releases Death Cause of Four People Who Died at Capitol Riot:

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to her left shoulder, her death has been ruled a ‘homicide.’

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died of acute amphetamine intoxication, her death has been ruled ‘accidental.’

Kevin Greeson, 55, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, his death has been ruled ‘natural.’

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, his death has been ruled ‘natural.’
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Drink with me

Guy Clark- Hemingway''s Whiskey

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Drink with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVdaEZ2NF1w
View Quote

Imperial State Electric - Black Widow Blues
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Defiant Trump supporter says he'll go to JAIL before he takes down giant 50ft x 30ft 2020 flag he is flying 150ft from a crane in Buffalo

A defiant Trump supporter is refusing to take down a huge 2020 flag, which violates city rules, and even said he is prepared to go to jail.

Jay Johnson, from Minnesota, is flying a 50ft by 30ft Trump 2020 flag over his construction business.

The custom-made $1,000 flag has caused huge controversy in Buffalo and even led to his work vehicles being shot.

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Defiant Trump supporter says he'll go to JAIL before he takes down giant 50ft x 30ft 2020 flag he is flying 150ft from a crane in Buffalo

A defiant Trump supporter is refusing to take down a huge 2020 flag, which violates city rules, and even said he is prepared to go to jail.

Jay Johnson, from Minnesota, is flying a 50ft by 30ft Trump 2020 flag over his construction business.

The custom-made $1,000 flag has caused huge controversy in Buffalo and even led to his work vehicles being shot.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/08/09/41488358-9448541-image-a-2_1617869327453.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/08/09/41488004-9448541-image-a-3_1617869360487.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

No, but they are still in gated communities with security. Probably armed. And I bet some have PSDs. Still, the premise is correct.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:

No, but they are still in gated communities with security. Probably armed. And I bet some have PSDs. Still, the premise is correct.
Such men are much less well trained and motivated than the Secret Service.  Only the newest of them will be truly vigilant and they will have gotten into routines that are absolutely predictable and therefore can be circumvented or . . . exploited.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#25]

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/08/09/41488358-9448541-image-a-2_1617869327453.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/08/09/41488004-9448541-image-a-3_1617869360487.jpg
View Quote
Vehicle shot? Unpossible!  Only cops have guns in Buffalo... right?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Every state needs to pass a bill like that SF534 that BLM is getting worked up over.  It would probably give a big boost to the aftermarket bumper industry.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:49:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Who will run Biden's ATF ?

David Chipman, a now-retired 25-year veteran of the agency, was an agent on the ground during the Branch Davidian raid in Waco in 1993.

In more recent years, he supplements his federal pension by working as a senior policy advisor for Gabrielle Gifford’s eponymous organization.

As such, he has become the spokesman for the anti-gun left making frequent nationwide media appearances.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:58:09 PM EDT
[#29]
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/jolmTHqgJ857noxICV1h1hD3ciNMooZMVi18BJfWnpg/https/media.8kun.top/file_store/72136bf2ac908a3d3b98f0ded3426bbd87a1b46692fabbec9f99c8bbb22c7afc.jpeg?width=299&height=398

David Chipman, a now-retired 25-year veteran of the agency, was an agent on the ground during the Branch Davidian raid in Waco in 1993.

In more recent years, he supplements his federal pension by working as a senior policy advisor for Gabrielle Gifford’s eponymous organization.

As such, he has become the spokesman for the anti-gun left making frequent nationwide media appearances.
View Quote

That's all I need to know about that prick.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
Such men are much less well trained and motivated than the Secret Service.  Only the newest of them will be truly vigilant and they will have gotten into routines that are absolutely predictable and therefore can be circumvented or . . . exploited.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:47:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

@GS_mk2 sure. They have a lot of other ones also encase your interested...

Sgt Pecker Meme's

https://media2.giphy.com/media/dZikB3NmVkXmsktw45/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sxlmal7dcbh1peajbjvszln3qtlfywc7fr9z42l1&rid=giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:

Can I steal that for an Avatar?

@GS_mk2 sure. They have a lot of other ones also encase your interested...

Sgt Pecker Meme's

https://media2.giphy.com/media/dZikB3NmVkXmsktw45/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sxlmal7dcbh1peajbjvszln3qtlfywc7fr9z42l1&rid=giphy.gif

BTW, thanks Doodles.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

In some cases PSD types will be better trained than secret service. What you have to worry about is how much they like their principal. Usually the answer is that they don't.

Private security can be worth what you pay for it, especially when they're being paid off.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:06:04 AM EDT
[#36]
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/jolmTHqgJ857noxICV1h1hD3ciNMooZMVi18BJfWnpg/https/media.8kun.top/file_store/72136bf2ac908a3d3b98f0ded3426bbd87a1b46692fabbec9f99c8bbb22c7afc.jpeg?width=299&height=398

View Quote

Is that an actual (unshopped) photo of him?  He posed for a picture with a smile on his face, while holding that picture?
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:14:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#37]

Is that an actual (unshopped) photo of him?  He posed for a picture with a smile on his face, while holding that picture?
View Quote

That's 'shopped, it's a picture from his 'ask me anything' bullshit he did on Reddit, where he flat out lied about .50's being used to take out helicopters.

Edit: Found the original.

Video at date link.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

The Chicago Police Department is preparing for the imminent release of video that shows an officer fatally shooting Adam Toledo in Little Village, according to an internal CPD email provided to CWBChicago.

Video of the shooting will be released Friday, April 8, and the department is “preparing for possible protests,” according to the email, which quotes a deputy chief. The plans were “subject to change,” the message said.

The message, transmitted Wednesday, instructed offers within the deputy chief’s division to have their full uniform ready at their stations and to prepare for the possibility of having their days off cancelled.

A CPD source who works in a unit not overseen by that deputy chief said they, too, have been told the video will be released Friday and that they should prepare for 12-hour shifts and no days off.

Public release of the video is not expected until after the 13-year-old’s family has an opportunity to see it privately first. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot this week said she hoped the family would have that chance “sooner rather than later.”

Police have said that an officer shot Toledo during a “confrontation” in an alley following a foot pursuit. Cops were responding to potential gunfire that was detected near the 2300 block of South Sawyer by SpotShotter technology around 2:30 a.m. on March 29, according to CPD. A source said 911 callers also reported hearing gunfire.

A CPD report says two fully uniformed officers who are assigned to a 10th District tactical team arrived at the scene and saw two males walking away from the area — one of the males was carrying a gun, police have said.

One of the officers, a 28-year-old Hispanic woman with 4-1/2 years on the job, chased after one of the subjects and took him into custody for resisting police. He was not armed. Her partner, a 35-year-old White man with almost six years on the force, went after Toledo, according to CPD records.

Neither of the officers has had any citizen complaints filed against them, according to data maintained by the Invisible Institute.

After the shooting, the officers immediately called for an ambulance and for other officers to bring an emergency medical kit to the scene, according to police radio transmissions.

Police were unable to identify Toledo until March 31 because he was not carrying identification, his fingerprints were not on file, and the man he was with provided a false name for him, according to CPD Supt. David Brown.

Within hours of learning Toledo’s age and identity, CPD conducted two simulated shut-downs of the Magnificent Mile, Loop, and River North areas. One drill was carried out around 7 p.m. on the 31st. Another followed a few hours later after a new shift of officers came on-duty for the night.

It is not clear if the drills were ordered due to concern about the Toledo shooting or as a precaution as the trial began for a Minneapolis police officer who is accused of murdering George Floyd last May. CWBChicago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EycwVohWQAAMqhE?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EycwVojWUAIGInK?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EycwVogWgAENSjN?format=jpg
View Quote

Riot tonight in Chicago, maybe ?????..............
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#40]
https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

A few friends have asked my thoughts the covid jab(s) so I thought it was time to write an article on the topic.

All my friends had not heard most of the details I shared, so I figured you might appreciate hearing some of what I told them.

Knowing how contentious this issue is, part of me would rather just write about something else, but I feel like the discussion/news is so one-sided that I should speak up.

As I always strive to do, I promise to do my best to be level-headed and non-hysterical.

I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone, just to walk you through some of what I've read, my lingering questions, and explain why I can't make sense of these covid vaccines.

More at link.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:42:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#41]
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:

BTW, thanks Doodles.
View Quote

Anytime. Cool avatar.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By cody22:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cody22:
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EycwVohWQAAMqhE?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EycwVojWUAIGInK?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EycwVogWgAENSjN?format=jpg

I doubt we see streams from Chicago. A few of the streamers from last year said they stay away from there. Too dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Video at date link.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#44]

Video at date link.

View Quote

Covid did this.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#45]

You think he has to make up that shit about helicopters being shot down because hes making a case for gun control, or he's still trying to justify murdering those Americans?
Little of both?
Nah, he's just making excuses for gun control.
View All Quotes

That's 'shopped, it's a picture from his 'ask me anything' bullshit he did on Reddit, where he flat out lied about .50's being used to take out helicopters.

Edit: Found the original.

https://i.redd.it/bj43zp38kll31.png

Video at date link.

You think he has to make up that shit about helicopters being shot down because hes making a case for gun control, or he's still trying to justify murdering those Americans?
Little of both?
Nah, he's just making excuses for gun control.

"They had guns" was likely all the justification he needed for murdering them.

Getting others to help, such as falsely claiming that there was a drug lab in the building so Ft Hood could legally provide helicopters for the drug seizure operation, was another matter.  (Which led to a high ranking officer essentially telling the ATF they could fuck off with any future requests for helicopter support, followed by the ATF doing some shady stuff to buy a squadron of surplus OV-10s that were upgraded to the 'D' model configuration as part of the sale, and setting up a dummy corporation to operate them without Congressional oversight... until Congress found out.)
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#46]

Covid did this.

View All Quotes

Video at date link.

Covid did this.

Volcanic ash is a great way to show the effectiveness of covid masks.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Volcanic ash is a great way to show the effectiveness of covid masks.
View Quote

Courtesy of DarkStar...

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Nothing to see here

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Nothing to see here

View Quote

Autopsies from last Spring were showing a lot of clotting in the lungs of severe COVID cases.

More recently, incidents of clotting found in a relatively small number of people who had the COVID vaccine.

Can't imagine why anyone would think there may be a connection.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top