Page / 5112
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

yet his ass still isnt in jail for touching those women
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#2]
And so it begins...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/26/us/houston-methodist-covid-vaccine-mandate-trnd/index.html

Texas hospital to mandate the jab. Our system does the same with Flu shots, so I figured this was coming....
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By kbi:

yet his ass still isnt in jail for touching those women
View Quote

He needs *COC* for what he did to the nursing homes in New York, the #MeToo is the distraction from his real crimes.

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
And so it begins...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/26/us/houston-methodist-covid-vaccine-mandate-trnd/index.html

Texas hospital to mandate the jab. Our system does the same with Flu shots, so I figured this was coming....
View Quote
I thought employers couldn't mandate a vaccine that only had EUA? If they can get away with this, I really feel bad for people stuck deciding between their job and taking an injection of something without a shred of long term safety data, and certainly enough incidents of short term side effects as to be questionable for any younger, healthy people.

In some fields it might be easy to just move to another employer, but clearly this could easily catch on across the board in a vertical like health care and you'd be stuck with no good choice.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#5]
It definitely will put people in a tough spot. While I wasn't too terribly worried about catching the Rona, the possibility of this mandate starting here was the driving force behind getting jabbed.

I don't want to toss a 25 year career. I also work for the largest employer in the state. Medical or otherwise. It would be tough to move on to another .org

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:17:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Ahhhhhh and that's the rest of the story.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:30:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Ahhhhhh and that's the rest of the story.
View Quote

There is always two sides to a story. Unless you're beating up on Grandma outside the local wally world.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Unless you're beating up on Grandma outside the local wally world.
View Quote

I understood that reference.

The broke that poor ladys arm.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:40:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#12]

View Quote

Yep. Guess it really can happen anywhere.

ETA, The lady lives in my parents neighborhood. Where they make contact with her, You can see their house.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:41:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Isn't that where they ended up laughing about it on video afterwards?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#17]
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/28/mary-mccord-fisa-carter-page/

Government Official Who Approved Improper Spying On Trump Staffer T...
A former Justice Department official who approved surveillance of Carter Page has been appointed to advise the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

Remember Mary McCord?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I guess I missed that. Got a link?
View Quote

Here toy go...
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#19]
How one soldier wiped an entire enemy squad in Fallujah

This is inspiring to me and always has been. Just a reminder in these times that heroes can be made or born. Leaders act when others cower.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#20]
LEGAL UPDATE: NYT FORCED by court to ANSWER Veritas's defamation allegations, STUNNING Admissions
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Rumors are there's protest planned for this weekend in Loveland. Commies coming up from Denver
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Live stream from Loveland.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Live stream from Loveland.
View Quote

Wife said I cant take her car. Never said I couldn't go. Itll be nice this weekend
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:46:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 30calTBLkid] [#25]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#27]

What a piece of work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I guess I missed that. Got a link?

Here toy go...

What a piece of work.

We call them pieces of shit when we see them elsewhere,  but now, sadly,  they're our pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/wow-doj-hacks-left-hunter-bidens-computer-hard-drives-rudys-apartment-raid-took-everything-else/

WOW! DOJ Hacks Left Hunter Biden's Computer Hard Drives in Rudy's A...
We knew it was bad — We had NO IDEA it was this bad! Power-driven Democrats turned America into a banana republic! Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is one of the most honorable politicians in America today. On Tuesday the Biden administration’s Justice Department obtained a search warrant for Rudy Giuliani and used…

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#30]
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/04/25/naomi-wolf-the-end-of-america.aspx

US Citizens Have a New Weapon in Their Fight for Freedom

Naomi Wolf, a former adviser to the Clinton administration, is a prolific author and Yale University graduate. She also received a prestigious Rhodes Scholarship that allowed her to complete her Ph.D. in English and literature at Oxford University in 2015. Eight years before that, she wrote a book called “The End of America,” which is the topic of this interview.

“The End of America” was published in 2007. At the end of this article, you will find a playlist of three videos in which she reads select chapters of the book. You can also download the first and last chapters for free on the publisher’s website, chelseagreen.com.1

Already in 2007, Wolf warned us of where we were headed. In her book, she points out that would-be tyrants are found on both sides of the political spectrum. We must not get locked into generalizations about political affiliations, because they simply do not give us a truthful picture of who the enemy is.

While Wolf and I could be said to be on opposite sides of the political spectrum, Wolf being a long-time progressive while many would view me as a conservative, our views are in perfect alignment when it comes to the issues of protecting American freedom and liberty.

In “The End of America,” Wolf lays out the 10 steps toward tyranny. These steps have been followed by virtually all would-be tyrants, be they on the political left or right. They were followed in Italy in the '20s, Germany in '30s, East Germany in the '50s, Chile in the '70s and China in the '80s.

“They all took the same 10 steps, and they always work,” Wolf says. “I warned people that when you start to see these 10 steps, you have to take action, because there is no way to recover once things go too far without a bloody revolution or a civil war.

We are [now] at Step 10. People have said, since I wrote that book in 2007, ‘Tell us when we're at Step 10.’ I've always said, ‘Things are bad, they're getting worse, but there's still hope.’ We're literally at Step 10 now. I've been trying to warn people, tirelessly, as much as I can, that we are at Step 10 and that once Step 10 locks in, there is no going back.”
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#32]

They should. Racist ass NFL.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

They should. Racist ass NFL.

Seriously, they ran off all the whites. Now they are chasing off the black folk too. Perfection and we didn't have to do a GD thing, but sit back and laugh.

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:48:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#38]

That ain't "our" anything. That's a 73 year old woman with obvious dementia and that cops a stray dog for all I fuckin care.
View Quote

I'm not saying I condone, or anything close to it. What I was saying is that this is way too close to home. Like, the town where I grew up. It hits me in the gut.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:36:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#40]
CPD, city activate contingency plans as another police shooting video is to be released

Chicago’s police oversight agency is expected to release video footage today from the fatal CPD shooting of a 22-year-old man in Portage Park on March 31, according to the Chicago Tribune. The family of Anthony Alvarez viewed the materials privately at the Chicago Office of Police Accountability offices yesterday evening.

“I saw a Chicago police officer shoot [Alvarez] as he ran away from them,” said Todd Pugh, an attorney who viewed the video and other records with the man’s family...

CWBChicago reported exclusively Tuesday morning that Carter canceled days off for more than a thousand officers assigned to specialized teams and district tactical units. Carter told police leaders in a message Monday that the city would implement its “retail corridor protection plan” beginning at 5 p.m. yesterday, too.

Carter’s message did not say why officials were activating the plan, which is designed to “ensure our city’s retail corridors are protected in the event of future unplanned, large-scale incidents of civil unrest.”

Terry confirmed that days off have been canceled for citywide response units and other specialized teams.

Carter also ordered all 12,000+ Chicago cops to wear uniforms at work beginning yesterday, but he stopped short of implementing 12-hour shifts — at least for now. His order remains in place until further notice.
View Quote

ETA:  video.
Bodycam Footage of Chicago Cop Shooting Armed Man Who Was Running Away
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

They gonna get loved.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I'm sue Elcope is aware but still he needs to watch out right now.  https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-SAN-ANTONIO-CONFIRMED-MONSTER-TORNADO-HEADING-YOUR-WAY-/5-2448274/?r=-1&page=1&anc=92444031#i92444031
View Quote

Holy shitballs you ain't kidding.
May be heading south in a few days then.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#44]

I see it different. They ran off everyone who liked football but couldn't stomach watching the NFL bend to a marxist ideal.
Now they're going to run off the racists who like football but don't know what Marxism means.
View Quote

I THINK we essentially agree, we just got there differently, and that is good enough for me. We do generally agree on most things!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Holy shitballs you ain't kidding.
May be heading south in a few days then.
View Quote
Yeah it looks to be large.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Thanks, yes.

All my radio equipment has been screeching alerts.
View Quote
Good luck
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Forcing myself to watch Xiden.  Wondering what kind and how many drugs they have coursing through his veins right now to combat sundowners syndrome.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top