Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:26:10 AM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

I, drunkenly, type in songs and sirens, rock songs...am mildly surprised.

Sort of impressed.

Nightwish - The Siren (with lyrics)
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:39:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay, no longer impressed.  Turned into a rock/whatever the fuck you call it show, later on.

Think I'll stick to Lizzy, Lita, and others I know better.

Halestorm - I Miss The Misery [Official Video]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:31:16 AM EDT
[#5]
2 killed, 3 wounded. No black response. No protest. No riots. Curious.

Mother and 3-month-old killed, 3 others shot Tuesday at Midlothian Turnpike apartment; 3 charged today in shooting

Quote:
Chief Smith called the shooting a “very unfortunate incident,” saying that the gunmen opened fire into a “quad full of children” at The Belt Atlantic apartment complex on Midlothian Turnpike.

Richmond Police officers responded to the mass shooting around 6:30 p.m. at the apartment complex, located on the southside, which used to be called the Midlothian Village apartments.

“At this time we do not believe that they were the target of these shootings,” Chief Smith said.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:46:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Another huge ass hailstone

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0GvzWQWEAIEdpR?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Looks like SA is still getting pummeled. Everybody ok?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:13:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

I, drunkenly, type in songs and sirens, rock songs...am mildly surprised.

Sort of impressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6scMN_pR80I
View Quote

Okay, no longer impressed.  Turned into a rock/whatever the fuck you call it show, later on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJAmlnBxoA
View Quote

What's wrong with Floor
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Sign of the times I guess...shot and dying, but let me check my phone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Sign of the times I guess...shot and dying, but let me check my phone.

Was thinking the same...  Unbelievable how peoples priorities get screwed up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

And that tweet led to some white people attacking him for his white privilege.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
DOJ needs to be disestablished.
View Quote

I concur and second the motion.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote

Thirded. A motion stands.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#14]
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/04/29/should-we-just-let-it-burn-n2588663?290

Should We Just Let It Burn?
View Quote

My town’s not getting burned down because the rich coastal liberals with “Hate Has No Home Here” signs on their exquisitely landscaped front yards will never put up with that nonsense here in Shangri-Lib. In a very real way, the chaos that the liberals are creating by handcuffing other people’s cops – do you think my cops will ever get the order to stand down? – is not my problem. And, unless you are still living in some Democrat hellhole, it’s probably not your problem either.

So, why again when some big blue city that hasn’t had a Republican mayor since phrenology was the pseudo-science of the day – as quackery goes, head bump interpretation is way less damaging than weather paranoia and flu panic – suffers self-induced ritualized convulsions upon the death of yet another felon should the rest of us care?

But we will care, at least for now, because we are nice people and we think all Americans should live in something like peace and prosperity. It’s hard to get through our heads that not all of our countrymen feel that way. The chaos, violence, and misery that some Americans exist in is actually their choice. It’s a choice that liberals make, and they can make that choice because blue city voters inexplicably elect liberals who choose chaos.

More at link.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Phoenix Police take out shooter in restaurant.  Surprise, speed and violence of action.

Phoenix Police Shoot Man Pointing Gun at Officers Inside Restaurant

CD
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Phoenix Police take out shooter in restaurant.  Surprise, speed and violence of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ytwo8tf06o

CD
View Quote

This is the way
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#17]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJAmlnBxoA
View Quote

Lzzy was a smoke show before she cut her hair.

Y u gnow like Nightwish?

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

What's wrong with Floor
View Quote

That was Tarja.

Floor is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#19]

CD
View Quote

Well done by the officer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By stimpsonjcat:

That was Tarja.

Floor is awesome.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#22]

This is the way
View All Quotes

CD

This is the way

StevenP 91 1 week ago

You know it's gonna be crazy when I gotta hit confirm 3 times to watch the video

Concur
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Pet Russian vs. Pet American - CoD Cold War Edition
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By stimpsonjcat:

Lzzy was a smoke show before she cut her hair.

Y u gnow like Nightwish?

View Quote

Yes she was, and their first album was pretty good, second one less so, third one was a shitfest, and I really haven't listened to anything they did after that.
Tarja was good with Nightwish, less impressive after she left. Nightwish remained solid after her departure.
Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Amaranthe, Domina Noctis, E Nomine, Icon For Hire, Nemesea, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, After Forever, Delain also in that same vein.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:00:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#25]

CD
View Quote

Damn that cop had big brass balls charging that guy with a gun like that!
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
Damn shame she is a raging liberal.
View Quote

She is that as well.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Well....I would like someone to verify I am not in a back to the future movie...

I just got this on my amazon package update...as a note it was supposed to be here today but here is the latest update:

Thursday, April 29
5:40 PM
Package has left the carrier facility.

1:40 PM
Package arrived at a carrier facility.
Knoxville, TN US
3:58 AM
Knoxville, TN US
12:01 AM
Atlanta, GA US

I would like to know if I can change time back to Nov 3rd....asking for a friend....
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:02:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#30]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://www.icandecide.org/report-a-covid-19-vaccine-injury/
FORCED TO GET THE COVID VACCINE? ICAN MAY BE ABLE TO HELP
Informed Consent Action Network’s legal team is offering to help individuals challenge employers or schools that are requiring COVID vaccinations.
If you or anyone you know is being required by an employer or school to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, ICAN is offering to support legal action on your behalf to challenge the requirement.
In order to obtain this potential legal assistance, email ICAN at [email protected] and provide a copy of the written notice from your school or employer stating that the COVID-19 vaccine is required.

ALSO - IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED BY THE VACCINE, REPORT THE INJURY HERE: https://www.icandecide.org/report-a-covid-19-vaccine-injury

ICAN - Informed Consent Action Network

ICAN - Informed Consent Action Network (https://www.icandecide.org/report-a-covid-19-vaccine-injury/)
Report A COVID-19 Vaccine Injury
Have you been injured by a COVID-19 vaccine?
View Quote

Talking with Tads the other night....seems like people who didn't even get the vax might qualify....
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By alaskas:
2 killed, 3 wounded. No black response. No protest. No riots. Curious.

Mother and 3-month-old killed, 3 others shot Tuesday at Midlothian Turnpike apartment; 3 charged today in shooting

Quote:
Chief Smith called the shooting a “very unfortunate incident,” saying that the gunmen opened fire into a “quad full of children” at The Belt Atlantic apartment complex on Midlothian Turnpike.

Richmond Police officers responded to the mass shooting around 6:30 p.m. at the apartment complex, located on the southside, which used to be called the Midlothian Village apartments.

“At this time we do not believe that they were the target of these shootings,” Chief Smith said.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/110742/D7C1409B-02DF-43E7-A23F-F14BF8E634A9_jpe-1923113.JPG
View Quote

I could see a family member of the affected snap and start taking street justice on people like this the second they got out of jail (maybe the same day).  Wonder if the asshats would ask to be held longer......  
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Well....I would like someone to verify I am not in a back to the future movie...

I just got this on my amazon package update...as a note it was supposed to be here today but here is the latest update:

Thursday, April 29

Knoxville, TN US
Knoxville, TN US
Atlanta, GA US

I would like to know if I can change time back to Nov 3rd....asking for a friend....
View Quote

Maybe they use GMT?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:21:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#34]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Maybe they use GMT?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Thursday, April 29

Knoxville, TN US
Knoxville, TN US
Atlanta, GA US

Maybe they use GMT?

Maybe but usually I see Zulu time instead of GMT with AM/PM if they want a reference point.......

As a note, if this is an accurate package tracking route.....they could have just thrown it out the window on the way to Knoxville.....
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Maybe but usually I see Zulu time instead of GMT with AM/PM if they want a reference point.......

As a note, if this is an accurate package tracking route.....they could have just thrown it out the window on the way to Knoxville.....
View Quote

This is not about efficiency or convenience. Let the system work (sorta).
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Is there more than one hub in Knoxville?  Say airport to a regional truck center?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#37]
COVID vaccines: time to confront anti-vax aggression

...Accurate, targeted counter-messaging from the global health community is important but insufficient, as is public pressure on social-media companies. The United Nations and the highest levels of governments must take direct, even confrontational, approaches with Russia, and move to dismantle anti-vaccine groups in the United States.

Efforts must expand into the realm of cyber security, law enforcement, public education and international relations. A high-level inter-agency task force reporting to the UN secretary-general could assess the full impact of anti-vaccine aggression, and propose tough, balanced measures. The task force should include experts who have tackled complex global threats such as terrorism, cyber attacks and nuclear armament, because anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril. It is becoming increasingly clear that advancing immunization requires a counteroffensive.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:02:17 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

No scientists allowed on the anti-science task force?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#39]
lol

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:11:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#40]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Is there more than one hub in Knoxville?  Say airport to a regional truck center?
View Quote

Not sure but even if it was regional I doubt it would matter.  I am 100 miles from both Atlanta and Knoxville.  They waved on the way by.....unless it was flown for whatever reason.  I will go back and check the times of departure to see if that was the case, it would be 4 hours by truck, less than 2.5 hours if by plane.  (it was a few minutes less than 4 hours in the middle of the night with no traffic....highly likely it was by truck) <---this is based on that EST is being used to track.  As a note 87% of all packages are transferred in the middle of the night.  During the day they are getting delivered or picked up at facilities to transport that night.

I suspect someone screwed the pooch and it got sent to Knoxville instead of my city hub.  Needless to say the UPS update that it will get delivered tomorrow instead of today.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#41]
A new member of the mysterious black eye club.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#42]
lol

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#43]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0K39KNWQAYmkLt?format=png&name=small
View Quote
zero fucks
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
zero fucks
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#45]
The poll fixing is beyond absurd

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:44:49 PM EDT
[#47]
New Violence Becomes the New Normal

Baltimore is one of the only cities in America that didn’t see a rise in murder in 2020. (The other being Newark, NJ.) That’s the good news. The bad news is that murder in Baltimore increased by 2/3rd after the riots of April 27, 2015 and a subsequent change in policing (“depolicing”) as demanded by “reformers.” The rise in violence was not “just a blip.” It became the new normal. It’s stayed at that high level ever since.
View Quote

It is possible that there is a certain level of violence that any given city might see with proactive policing. And other without proactive policing.

What this might mean is that the increase in shootings and murder almost every city saw in 2020 — the largest one-year increase American has ever seen — is likely here to stay. I hope I’m wrong. But I wouldn’t expect any improvement unless police get back to policing repeat violent offenders, and unless prosecutors prosecute those offenders even for non-violence crimes. And unless some of the offenders are held in jail.

Let us not forget that for well over a decade America managed to bring down both crime and incarceration. But you would never have known that listening to reformers push for ever less policing and ever less prosecution and jail. They seemed unaware of the progress that had and was being made. Politically, criminal justice reform can only happen when there a basic level of public safety and public order.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Weird.  Levin just read a thing that said Nielsen had it at the lowest viewership of any presidential address since (I think) 1993.

Course since Xiden wasn't actually elected President...
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top