Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Went from LE to utility locating. At least you got something. I might end up selling parts for bobcat
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I'm fucking done with this shit. On an unrelated note -- or maybe it's related -- I'm officially out of LE. Got a job doing integrated circuits or some shit. Totally out my element and now I get to call myself an apprentice. Fuck you, LE! You lost a good one, have fun with the upcoming shitshow. I'm out. Deuces.

Went from LE to utility locating. At least you got something. I might end up selling parts for bobcat

Don't matter, bro. If you can get up and look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, that's all that matters. You'll be fine. It's a huge change. I get it. If not, I call dibs on Mrs. Stoner.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

Congrats, dude.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

I'm fucking done with this shit. On an unrelated note -- or maybe it's related -- I'm officially out of LE. Got a job doing integrated circuits or some shit. Totally out my element and now I get to call myself an apprentice. Fuck you, LE! You lost a good one, have fun with the upcoming shitshow. I'm out. Deuces.

Congrats, dude.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#5]
More video at date link from yesterday in Portland.  Savages.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Don't matter, bro. If you can get up and look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, that's all that matters. You'll be fine. It's a huge change. I get it. If not, I call dibs on Mrs. Stoner.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Hell yeah dude
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:
https://nypost.com/2021/05/05/ny-man-sues-town-for-forcing-removal-of-pro-trump-pro-cop-flags/

Kind of local to me.

Following a series of complaints to the town, Long Beach Police Department Chief Ronald Walsh and at least three officers showed up at Wasserman’s house on March 16 asking him to remove the flags because they were in violation of local ordinances, the suit says.

“The LBPD officers on the scene informed Plaintiff that if Plaintiff were flying any other flag besides those supportive of former President Trump and against current President Joe Biden, that the Officers would not be at Plaintiff’s residence,” the complaint, filed in the Eastern District of New York, alleges.

Upon reviewing the ordinance the officer’s cited, Wasserman found he was not in violation, his suit claims. While the law prohibits public signs, it specifically exempts “[t]he flags, emblems or insignia of any nation, governmental subdivisions, religious or fraternal organization or corporation,” the lawsuit states.

One of the flags in question read “F—K BIDEN,” but Wasserman took it down following the March 16 visit from cops, according to his attorney.

On March 21, Wasserman decided to fly a “Trump for 2024 America First” flag, the American Flag and a Thin Blue Line flag in support of police from his vehicle outside of his home. Soon after, an LBPD officer came to his home and said he had “no choice” but to issue a $200 summons for violating the local ordinances, indicating the directive had come from his superiors.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/trump-flags-lawsuit-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=325

Hell yeah dude

Thanks, man.  

I apologize for the fully semi automatic posting and appreciate all the well wishing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Feel the same, integrated circuits might not be a bad gig.  I hope you'll enjoy it.
View All Quotes

I'm sorry to hear that but happy for you at the same time.

Feel the same, integrated circuits might not be a bad gig.  I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thank you both. Time will tell...
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By stater61:

Awesome, I’m sure it will work out bigly 💪
View Quote

Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

Very Happy For You!  Seriously.
View Quote

Thanks so much. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad anxious.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I see it as kind of bitter sweet but at the same time, now you have normal hours and real weekends. Fuck yeah.
View All Quotes
https://nypost.com/2021/05/05/ny-man-sues-town-for-forcing-removal-of-pro-trump-pro-cop-flags/

Kind of local to me.

Following a series of complaints to the town, Long Beach Police Department Chief Ronald Walsh and at least three officers showed up at Wasserman’s house on March 16 asking him to remove the flags because they were in violation of local ordinances, the suit says.

“The LBPD officers on the scene informed Plaintiff that if Plaintiff were flying any other flag besides those supportive of former President Trump and against current President Joe Biden, that the Officers would not be at Plaintiff’s residence,” the complaint, filed in the Eastern District of New York, alleges.

Upon reviewing the ordinance the officer’s cited, Wasserman found he was not in violation, his suit claims. While the law prohibits public signs, it specifically exempts “[t]he flags, emblems or insignia of any nation, governmental subdivisions, religious or fraternal organization or corporation,” the lawsuit states.

One of the flags in question read “F—K BIDEN,” but Wasserman took it down following the March 16 visit from cops, according to his attorney.

On March 21, Wasserman decided to fly a “Trump for 2024 America First” flag, the American Flag and a Thin Blue Line flag in support of police from his vehicle outside of his home. Soon after, an LBPD officer came to his home and said he had “no choice” but to issue a $200 summons for violating the local ordinances, indicating the directive had come from his superiors.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/trump-flags-lawsuit-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=325

I see it as kind of bitter sweet but at the same time, now you have normal hours and real weekends. Fuck yeah.

Same thoughts. Much appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Best wishes in the new field.

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Best wishes in the new field.

CD

Thanks, CD.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Good luck with your new gig.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

Good luck with your new gig.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

No fears, you've got this!  

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:31:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#15]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Well congratulations. No mental jails for you. I've listened in on a few calls and you really are one of the good ones. Shine on you shiny star with improved taste in women (credit to rainbow unicorn guy).

Good morning RS!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-97.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Kind of local to me.

Well congratulations. No mental jails for you. I've listened in on a few calls and you really are one of the good ones. Shine on you shiny star with improved taste in women (credit to rainbow unicorn guy).

Good morning RS!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-97.gif

Thanks. Y'all have helped me grow as a person.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/A3BA1448-DF7A-4F17-9322-EB3534E25172-481.gif

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Yeah, OK... that's a fucked up system.  So an FFL buys a gun from some guy and sticks it in his "used guns" case and only finds out weeks or months later that it's stolen when someone goes to buy it?  Then what?  He's out the $ he paid for the gun, the crook is long gone, and the  FFL could get jammed up for "receiving stolen property" if the cops or some asshole prosecutor wanted to be extra pissy.  That's textbook "how to write an unjust law" shit there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By JPN:

No universal background check requirements in TN.  Private sales are private.  Many years ago, there was a state requirement to notify (pick up the phone and call) the local police department when you made a private sale of a handgun (only applied to handguns).  No serial number stuff, just tell them you sold a handgun to whatever name the buyer gave you.  That requirement was removed by the state legislature, after they asked for statistics on the number of private sales of handguns reported (because democrats like to gather data on gun owners and how much stuff they are doing without ATF involvement), and discovered that not one single person in the state had ever complied with that law.

The assbackwards mentality of running serial numbers when the dealer makes the sale (or later that night), instead of when the dealer gets the gun, was pointed out when that mess started.  Most likely, it was the only excuse the (at the time, democrat controlled House) state legislature could come up with for setting up some system for the state to get a serial number and a buyer's name matched to it (that is supposedly used for no other reason than to confirm the gun hasn't been reported stolen).
Yeah, OK... that's a fucked up system.  So an FFL buys a gun from some guy and sticks it in his "used guns" case and only finds out weeks or months later that it's stolen when someone goes to buy it?  Then what?  He's out the $ he paid for the gun, the crook is long gone, and the  FFL could get jammed up for "receiving stolen property" if the cops or some asshole prosecutor wanted to be extra pissy.  That's textbook "how to write an unjust law" shit there.

Or the person that just bought the gun is out the money they paid for it, since the cops would be taking it from them (the serial number check is supposedly done the night after the sale is completed, if there is no delay on the background check).

I don't know the details on how that works out, since I've never had it happen to me and can't remember hearing of it happening to anybody else.  I wouldn't be surprised if it is such a rare thing to happen, that it's just another symbolic law (nobody goes to jail, not even the criminal involved) that the democrats pushed onto us.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

No fears, you've got this!  

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#21]
So dead naming trans people is cool now? I thought it was transphobic and an offense against nature. I wish these nutters could at least be consistent with their lunacy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:40:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#24]

They’re determined to fuck those guys.

Absolutely insane what is happening in this country, 5 years ago I wouldn’t have believed it
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Gotta get them on something, since it's starting to look like the murder trial was a farce that will be declared a mistrial.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#26]

To be fair, it doesn't take more than a few of us to make a soyboi feel bad.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Originally Posted By RSG:

Angry soy boys tweet:

Uh I think soy boys twastika account is gone, came up to me for a sign up page....

That fuckin pussy deleted his own account because no one celebrated his mistreatment of that woman.
Us Nazi's can really organize to make a soyboi feel bad when we want to.

To be fair, it doesn't take more than a few of us to make a soyboi feel bad.

1.87 to be exact.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#27]

I mean, look. Obviously the cars on the road had the right of way. And the advantage.
This dude was in the right, but he was also a tard.
Stepping out of a +/- 5700 lbs vehicle to point a pistol at assholes in the street, more than once, and then getting a clear route to leave but unassing that vehicle to challenge one of the assholes out of the crowd makes you an asshole too.
Then, when you get your ass handed to you without firing a shot and you lay on the ground and claim vet status, and ask for your weapon and an ambulance, well, you're a bitch.
Play pussy, get fucked.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:
Not sure what to make of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI

I mean, look. Obviously the cars on the road had the right of way. And the advantage.
Stepping out of a +/- 5700 lbs vehicle to point a pistol at assholes in the street, more than once, and then getting a clear route to leave but unassing that vehicle to challenge one of the assholes out of the crowd makes you an asshole too.
Then, when you get your ass handed to you without firing a shot and you lay on the ground and claim vet status, and ask for your weapon and an ambulance, well, you're a bitch.
Play pussy, get fucked.
Yeah. This guy almost looks like planned resistance so the heroes can look good.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:00:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#28]

Why you gotta fight so dirty?
View All Quotes

Why you gotta fight so dirty?

Win, or don't win. There is no dirty!

ETA: Good luck with the new gig. I spent a ton of time in Network Engineering and Telecom. Drop me an IM if I can help you at all. Explain a term or technology, taunt you with food stories, etc.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:05:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#29]

They’re determined to fuck those guys.

Absolutely insane what is happening in this country, 5 years ago I wouldn’t have believed it
View Quote

Gotta get them on something, since it's starting to look like the murder trial was a farce that will be declared a mistrial.
View Quote

I concur.

Win, or don't win. There is no dirty!
View Quote

bUt MuH fEeLz.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:06:54 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Hang in there........You will be fine.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cody22:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cody22:

Thanks, Cody.
And just for old time's sake.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Yeah. This guy almost looks like planned resistance so the heroes can look good.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:
Not sure what to make of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI

Play pussy, get fucked.

There was a tweet claiming that the van (the other vehicle they were attacking and pointing their guns at, during their march) was the same van that had tried to drive through an earlier march.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#33]

because it's you
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:31:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#34]

View All Quotes

Don't be anxious, once you get it down, and you will, you'll be able to do the work easily without stress.  We settled in to a point we were listening to our favorite tunes all day while soldering integrated computer modules for a firefighter's breathing gear at one time.  Those were the easiest stress free days I've ever had at work.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:37:06 PM EDT
[#35]

because it's you
View All Quotes

because it's you

Hey, now! A leopard can't change its spots.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Don't be anxious, once you get it down, and you will, you'll be able to do the work easily without stress.  We settled in to a point we were listening to our favorite tunes all day while soldering integrated computer modules for a firefighter's breathing gear at one time.  Those were the easiest stress free days I've ever had at work.  
View All Quotes

Thank you for the words of confidence. I hope your mom is well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Hey, now! A leopard can't change its spots.
View Quote

Maybe if you behave, you can let her cook you a meal or something.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Thanks, Cody.
And just for old time's sake.
View Quote

LOL !!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:54:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#42]

View All Quotes

Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers, we have really appreciated them from all you guys and girls of RS.  

It was a rough last 2 weeks, they had to give her a very strong steroid compared to before because of a reaction she was having to the standard steroid.  She was nauseated for two weeks right up to the hopefully final chemo session she had Tuesday.  We discussed with the doctor what happened, and with a few changes, she is doing very well now.  Miraculously, her blood counts are good and there was no need to delay any chemo treatments.  I let her eat garbage when she did not feel well, but it worked lol.  Basically, to clarify, when she felt better I cooked meals for her that were high in protein, iron, potassium.  Seafood with pasta drowned in butter, garlic.  Dishes of fish and steaks.  Pierogies stuffed with bacon and cheese in butter sauce.  When she felt better and did not want home cooked, we went for Burger King Baconater burgers, IHOP pancakes and omelettes, ice cream or tubs of ice cream at home when she wanted.  This has maintained her weight within 3 lbs. for her chemo sessions.  The bad days were light soups and crackers, candy like mint or spearmint candies (to help with nausea) and ginger ale.

Now we are supposed to get a PET scan soon to see how much the Chemo hopefully shrunk the tumors, then hopefully surgery soon.  The Rogaine for women is starting to take effect as well after a few weeks, she has drastically diminished her hair loss despite the chemo which is a big boost to her moral.

Please keep us in your prayers that the tumors have shrunk and that we'll have a successful surgery soon.  I'll collapse and sleep well after that time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#43]

That's horseshit.
View All Quotes

That's horseshit.

Yep. DOJ is incorrectly named
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:46:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#44]
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

If you are seeking the Anti Christ, look no further than Fauci. He should have been Clinton suicided a long time ago!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

If you are seeking the Anti Christ, look no further than Fauci. He should have been Clinton suicided a long time ago!

Closer to an 'anti-pope' given how zealous his followers are.

(ETA) I don't think the anti-christ' figure has stepped on stage, as yet.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Maybe if you behave, you can let her cook you a meal or something.
View Quote

Well, if you insist...

That's horseshit.
View Quote

I agree.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers, we have really appreciated them from all you guys and girls of RS.  

It was a rough last 2 weeks, they had to give her a very strong steroid compared to before because of a reaction she was having to the standard steroid.  She was nauseated for two weeks right up to the hopefully final chemo session she had Tuesday.  We discussed with the doctor what happened, and with a few changes, she is doing very well now.  Miraculously, her blood counts are good and there was no need to delay any chemo treatments.  I let her eat garbage when she did not feel well, but it worked lol.  Basically, to clarify, when she felt better I cooked meals for her that were high in protein, iron, potassium.  Seafood with pasta drowned in butter, garlic.  Dishes of fish and steaks.  Pierogies stuffed with bacon and cheese in butter sauce.  When she felt better and did not want home cooked, we went for Burger King Baconater burgers, IHOP pancakes and omelettes, ice cream or tubs of ice cream at home when she wanted.  This has maintained her weight within 3 lbs. for her chemo sessions.  The bad days were light soups and crackers, candy like mint or spearmint candies (to help with nausea) and ginger ale.

Now we are supposed to get a PET scan soon to see how much the Chemo hopefully shrunk the tumors, then hopefully surgery soon.  The Rogaine for women is starting to take effect as well after a few weeks, she has drastically diminished her hair loss despite the chemo which is a big boost to her moral.

Please keep us in your prayers that the tumors have shrunk and that we'll have a successful surgery soon.  I'll collapse and sleep well after that time.
View Quote

Best wishes for her. I knew you mentioned her weight before, so it's good to know she's putting the pounds back on, so to speak. I'll continue to keep y'all in my thoughts. Don't worry though, just you guys keep fighting the fight. I know it's disconcerting, but I think that your presence is helping her. Appreciate the update bro, and keep your chin up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#46]
There's your problem

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#47]

I ain't no electricity guy, but something looks melted. High resistance?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:25:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#48]

View All Quotes

Somebody let the smoke out.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

That's the magic smoke. Right?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top