BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

Call it tinfoil but that was my first thought also. Would be nice to know his background. I was also thinking suicide by Antifa like Walt Kowalski in Grand Torino constantly faking out the punks hoping someone would overreact and take him out of his misery..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
Not sure what to make of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI

I mean, look. Obviously the cars on the road had the right of way. And the advantage.
This dude was in the right, but he was also a tard.
Stepping out of a +/- 5700 lbs vehicle to point a pistol at assholes in the street, more than once, and then getting a clear route to leave but unassing that vehicle to challenge one of the assholes out of the crowd makes you an asshole too.
Then, when you get your ass handed to you without firing a shot and you lay on the ground and claim vet status, and ask for your weapon and an ambulance, well, you're a bitch.
Play pussy, get fucked.
Yeah. This guy almost looks like planned resistance so the heroes can look good.

Call it tinfoil but that was my first thought also. Would be nice to know his background. I was also thinking suicide by Antifa like Walt Kowalski in Grand Torino constantly faking out the punks hoping someone would overreact and take him out of his misery..

At least one of the 'protestors' appeared to not have a mag in their AR (briefly visible in the video where they went after a minivan).  That raises the question of whether any of them had loaded guns.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Precisely my thought. As an attorney, how would you even approach that? When agencies start going with this model, do you just take firearms away? I'm a little confused.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Its fucktarded. The police have the same right of self defense as I do and anyone else does.

Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

A shoot them in the legs policy is going to increase:

1) The number of officers killed in the line of duty when the misses increase;

2) The insurance payouts when the bystanders get popped, or the intended target gets crippled.

Let's also not forget that a femoral artery bleed is pretty good way exsanguinate someone with a quickness.

Precisely my thought. As an attorney, how would you even approach that? When agencies start going with this model, do you just take firearms away? I'm a little confused.

If shot in the thigh, and the femoral artery is hit, isn't the only way to save their life a tourniquet blocking flow higher up on the leg, preventing the flow of blood to the leg and most likely resulting in loss of the leg?

What are lawyers going to think of all these amputations?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]

I bet I can guess without clicking. That movie is one reason I want a tank.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Remember that time James Garner made a killdozer movie?

I bet I can guess without clicking. That movie is one reason I want a tank.

But will the tank come with a cute blonde?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#4]
If you ever have second thoughts about departing LE, just pull this article up and read it again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JPN:

At least one of the 'protestors' appeared to not have a mag in their AR (briefly visible in the video where they went after a minivan).  That raises the question of whether any of them had loaded guns.
View Quote
Clearly not NFAC then
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Clearly not NFAC then
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

Clearly not NFAC then

I hadn't thought of that, but you do have a point.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I looked at my tool truck bills this week. Fucking hell I spent way too much the last two months. Nothing I can't pay down without a hassle but fuck 3 out of 4 trucks were way higher than I though they should be. Well no buying new shinny until I get things paid down.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Thanks, Cody.
And just for old time's sake.
View Quote
 Lost it at "Don't worry CeCe, GreasyEasy is still in the basement."
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:20:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#9]
I looked at my tool truck bills this week. Fucking hell I spent way too much the last two months. Nothing I can't pay down without a hassle but fuck 3 out of 4 trucks were way higher than I though they should be. Well no buying new shinny until I get things paid down.
View Quote

Did the Strap-On Tool man violate you?  Show me on the doll where the Strap-On Tool man touched you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
If you ever have second thoughts about departing LE, just pull this article up and read it again.
View Quote

But, but, next time will be different.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Did the Strap-On Tool truck violate you?  Show me on the doll where the Strap-On Tool man touched you.
View Quote
That one is not real bad. The only truck I don't have a big bill is Cornwell. Mac, Matco and Snapon all are larger than normal. Still nowhere near as bad as it was a a decade or so ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Someone let the smoke out.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Demun Jones - Bronco feat. Jelly Roll (Official Music Video)

Deep Purple - "Smoke On The Water" LIVE HD - Arena di Verona
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:31:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#14]

Somebody once sent me this song. I ALWAYS think of that person when I listen to this song!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Here's the deal. I'm an adult male of the species. No dude is going to walk up to a woman he doesn't know and behave that way for long within ear shot of me. I don't have to be violent, I can articulate ridicule with the best of them, and he's going to have a new problem to worry about.
Yeah, some people will start with the "white knight" shit-this ain't it. Men don't do shit like that in the video. Men build people up. Men build cultures and civilizations, storm castles, fight wars, advance technology, explore, and defend the defenseless.
That little fuck shooting that video ain't a man. That's a bitch.
View Quote

I hear that bro. I'm just a fuckin hot head and fuckin fed up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:38:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mike_nds] [#19]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Here's the deal. I'm an adult male of the species. No dude is going to walk up to a woman he doesn't know and behave that way for long within ear shot of me. I don't have to be violent, I can articulate ridicule with the best of them, and he's going to have a new problem to worry about.
Yeah, some people will start with the "white knight" shit-this ain't it. Men don't do shit like that in the video. Men build people up. Men build cultures and civilizations, storm castles, fight wars, advance technology, explore, and defend the defenseless.
View Quote

I concur.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:41:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Don't matter. Give me a tank and I'll find women that like tanks.
View Quote
Armor is a gal getter. It also is great for scaring the bros
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Hope Kevin bleeds Bill dry...
View Quote

I hope be bleeds both of them dry.....both are tards.  Of course for them bleeding dry will only be a few billion that won't make millions this year even sitting in a CD account.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
I remember being told in the Academy that we do not shoot to kill. We shoot to stop the threat. If the suspect dies after being stopped, well that is just a side effect of using force.
View Quote
Also just want to point out that shots to the femur and pelvic girdle are both extremely painful and probably not survivable.  Lots of things in there that don't react well to bullets and bone splinters.  Just takes a little longer to for the guy to bleed out, and they will die in agony.  In the mean time, they can still shoot at you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Pump'n Ethyl - Betty Ford Clinic
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#29]

It's a proven fact.
View Quote
Hell even the M35 is good for fucking with bros. It fun to park close to their drivers door when the want to park like an ass. What are they going to do ding the door?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By DoubleARon:
So dead naming trans people is cool now? I thought it was transphobic and an offense against nature. I wish these nutters could at least be consistent with their lunacy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DoubleARon:
So dead naming trans people is cool now? I thought it was transphobic and an offense against nature. I wish these nutters could at least be consistent with their lunacy.

It is amazing how much political ideas make anyone an enemy and not what they do. (there is a better way to say this but my brain is not functioning today.... )
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Thanks, Cody.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Don't matter. Give me a tank and I'll find women that like tanks.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Wife wants a panzer 3 or 4. Oh panzer of the lake
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#33]

How would I approach what?

Yeah, I think that some agencies may go to a less than lethal only for patrol units.  Give them all tasers, and asps.  Call out armed units for only for man with a gun calls, etc.

Not the kind of policing I'd want to do, but whatever. If that's what Portland, or any other lib-shit city wants, fuck if I care.

I just hope we can avoid nationalizing the police.  I like the idea of local control.
View Quote

Perhaps that came across in the wrong way. I didn't mean you specifically. Just generally. And I also agree with you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Snap bro that's a change. Are you working on PCBAs?
View All Quotes

I'm fucking done with this shit. On an unrelated note -- or maybe it's related -- I'm officially out of LE. Got a job doing integrated circuits or some shit. Totally out my element and now I get to call myself an apprentice. Fuck you, LE! You lost a good one, have fun with the upcoming shitshow. I'm out. Deuces.

Snap bro that's a change. Are you working on PCBAs?

I'm getting the coffee.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:01:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:03:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:06:56 PM EDT
[#37]

That’s pretty funny
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

View Quote
Its all so clear
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

That's pretty funny
View Quote
Inventory must have been fun back then.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 2:31:08 AM EDT
[#40]

2) The insurance payouts when the bystanders get popped, or the intended target gets crippled.

Let's also not forget that a femoral artery bleed is pretty good way exsanguinate someone with a quickness.
View All Quotes
Without comment.

I want to start pushing the "We're tired of fucking around" policy for LEA's:  "Ask, Tell, Mozambique Drill"

You and me, both. Just an observation I've noticed.

Was it specified "when" they get shot in the leg? Seems one could eliminate a threat as they see fit then shoot the threat in the leg... cuz common sense
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 2:37:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

^^^  This is one of, if not, the absolute best posts ever put into this thread. This post and your attitude just speaks to me, in an articulate, appealing manner.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

^^^  This is one of, if not, the absolute best posts ever put into this thread. This post and your attitude just speaks to me, in an articulate, appealing manner.

Ditto. Makes for man crush with FUCK YEAH to mask it... Very well said.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 2:45:34 AM EDT
[#42]

Article admits center mass or neuro shots are fastest way to stop the threat. Then talks about shooting people elsewhere. Seems 'tarded but I'm an eye for an eye kind of guy. If it warrants shooting it warrants shooting. "I shot the guy so I wouldn't have to kill him, but I accidentally killed him..." good luck.

During up close events, some military units train to shoot for the pelvis in the event the target is wearing armor or a s vest.
Some military units have started aiming for the pelvis exclusively due to the prolific use of armor or a vest in some areas.
With a high energy round, they usually bleed out just as fast as center mass.
View Quote

Anyone ever tell you, you can be scary sometimes?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 2:47:15 AM EDT
[#43]

Love me some well earned patio table time.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 5:05:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

The Little Dozer That Could Fucking DID.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 7:04:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:59:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#46]
View All Quotes

Thanks, Cody.

I loved the  "I didn't have to rely on FCSD2162 to yell it anymore!"  
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

For everyone that missed this POS after he deleted it

World hadn't gone full fuckin clown back when my Wife was pregnant but if that had happened with me there I would've probably flipped my shit and put that commie masker fuck through the street.

Amen to that!

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#48]
How long before $6 a gallon?

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Interview with the antifa truck guy on Lars Larson's show.

https://www.larslarson.com/the-man-beaten-by-antifa-for-daring-to-drive-near-them-now-fears-hes-a-marked-man/

View Quote

Set up a beltfed and tell them to come.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top