Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
June 4th is a special day.  June 4th 2020 marks the 16th anniversary of the Killdozer's rampage through Granby Colorado.
Sit down kids and let me tell you a tale, about a reasonable man driven to do unreasonable things.
Marvin Heemeyer was a man who owned a muffler shop in Granby Colorado.  The city council ordained to approve the construction of a concrete factory in the lot across from Marvin's shop.  In the process this blocked the only access road to the muffler shop.  Marvin petitioned to stop the construction to no avail.  Petitioned to construct a new access road, and even bought the heavy machinery to do so himself.  Denied.  
The concrete factory went up in disregard to the ramifications on Marvin's business.  To add insult to injury, the factory construction disconnected the muffler shop from the city sewage lines.  An indifferent city government then chose to fine Marvin for this.
His business and livelihood were in ruin.  Rather than lie down and die, Marvin chose to fight back.  Over the course of a year and a half Marvin secretly outfitted the bulldozer he bought to save his business with three foot thick steel and concrete armor, camera systems guarded with bulletproof glass.
On June 4th 2004 Marvin Heemeyer lowered the armored shell over top of himself, entombing himself inside the Killdozer to make his last stand.
He burst fourth from the walls of his muffler shop and straight into the concrete factory that ruined his business.  Over the course of the next several hours Marvin drove his Killdozer through 13 buildings owned by those officials that had wronged him, including the city council building itself.  
Swat teams swarmed the dozer, but it proved immune to small arms fire and even explosives.  Another piece of heavy machinery was even brought out to fight the Killdozer, but it too fell to the dozers righteous fury.  
In the end, Marvin's Killdozer became trapped in one of the buildings it was built to destroy.  Marvin chose to take his life, the only life he took that day.
Today we celebrate Killdozer day and Marvin Heemeyer, the last great American folk hero.  A man driven to the brink who chose to fight back against an indifferent system.  
From notes left behind after his passing:
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable.  Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING KILLDOZER DAY EVERYONE.
You can watch the documentary on Netflix.  Search for "Tread"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/406377/IMG_20210605_130348_413-1967893.jpg
View Quote

Thank you, CeCe................
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Thanks stoner
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:04:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#5]
Originally Posted By cody22:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cody22:
June 4th is a special day.  June 4th 2020 marks the 16th anniversary of the Killdozer's rampage through Granby Colorado.
Sit down kids and let me tell you a tale, about a reasonable man driven to do unreasonable things.
Marvin Heemeyer was a man who owned a muffler shop in Granby Colorado.  The city council ordained to approve the construction of a concrete factory in the lot across from Marvin's shop.  In the process this blocked the only access road to the muffler shop.  Marvin petitioned to stop the construction to no avail.  Petitioned to construct a new access road, and even bought the heavy machinery to do so himself.  Denied.  
The concrete factory went up in disregard to the ramifications on Marvin's business.  To add insult to injury, the factory construction disconnected the muffler shop from the city sewage lines.  An indifferent city government then chose to fine Marvin for this.
His business and livelihood were in ruin.  Rather than lie down and die, Marvin chose to fight back.  Over the course of a year and a half Marvin secretly outfitted the bulldozer he bought to save his business with three foot thick steel and concrete armor, camera systems guarded with bulletproof glass.
On June 4th 2004 Marvin Heemeyer lowered the armored shell over top of himself, entombing himself inside the Killdozer to make his last stand.
He burst fourth from the walls of his muffler shop and straight into the concrete factory that ruined his business.  Over the course of the next several hours Marvin drove his Killdozer through 13 buildings owned by those officials that had wronged him, including the city council building itself.  
Swat teams swarmed the dozer, but it proved immune to small arms fire and even explosives.  Another piece of heavy machinery was even brought out to fight the Killdozer, but it too fell to the dozers righteous fury.  
In the end, Marvin's Killdozer became trapped in one of the buildings it was built to destroy.  Marvin chose to take his life, the only life he took that day.
Today we celebrate Killdozer day and Marvin Heemeyer, the last great American folk hero.  A man driven to the brink who chose to fight back against an indifferent system.  
From notes left behind after his passing:
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable.  Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING KILLDOZER DAY EVERYONE.
You can watch the documentary on Netflix.  Search for "Tread"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/406377/IMG_20210605_130348_413-1967893.jpg

you're welcome, but it was courtesy of Hollywood_Shooter. I can't take the credit for anything but the meme part.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jjgrappler:

Flag of Rhodesia
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

What standard does she bear?

Flag of Rhodesia

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:

Thanks stoner
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Correct, without question.

Did this start and end with them? Or are they the scapegoats for bigger fish?
View Quote
Not the start or end, but not scapegoats either.  See what CeCe said a couple posts above yours.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#10]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733508071174832189/850455729927880724/0b7778172d951b93.jpeg?width=344&height=399

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#13]
This thread is slipping.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
This thread is slipping.

View Quote

Fuck. I'm out getting day drunk. Ain't nobody got time for riot shit.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Antifa taking punches to the face is always pleasing!
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#17]
This psycho hasn't mellowed at all
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733508071174832189/850455729927880724/0b7778172d951b93.jpeg?width=344&height=399

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/330015/stares_in_pure_hate-1605875.jpg

Dumb question but what gas mask is that?  I can never find it online and I think it looks slick.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Olberman...heh...haha....hahahahahahaha.....ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Okay, I feel better now.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:45:10 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
 What does he think "keep" means?

We can no longer tolerate illiterate fucking morons in the media!
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:50:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mariner82] [#22]

Dumb question but what gas mask is that?  I can never find it online and I think it looks slick.
View Quote
M53 SOCOM mask.  Made by Avon. Similar to the M50 mask, but only one filter, and it's the 40mm screw-on kind vice the dual bayonet mounts.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

If I were to beat a stranger with garden tools, he would make an excellent candidate.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#24]

The article used by Facebook to 'debunk' lab leak theory cited Peter Daszak's Lancet letter. He is seen above at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2020

The Science Feedback article (excerpted above) prominently quoted the Lancet letter that Daszak secretly organized to quash theories that COVID-19 escaped from a lab

Daszak declined to answer questions from DailyMail.com reporters who visited his home on Friday, instead warning them to 'leave the area and never come back' and calling police

Dr Peter Palese, a professor of microbiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, has U-turned after previously supporting a letter denying that COVID-19 could've leaked from a Wuhan lab

Security personnel keep watch outside Wuhan Institute of Virology during the visit by the World Health Organization (WHO) team in February

Dr Peter Daszak, 55, from Manchester, orchestrated a behind-the-scenes ‘bullying’ campaign to ensure blame for Covid was directed away from a Chinese lab with which he had worked closely.

'bat woman' Shi Zhengli (pictured left) as they investigated and modified coronaviruses. Shi, 57, proved that horseshoe bats were behind a SARS virus that killed nearly 800 people in 2002 and has collected thousands of samples from bat caves

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9655057/Facebook-fact-checkers-cited-Lancet-letter-Wuhan-lab-funder-Peter-Daszak-debunk-lab-leak.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-nih-wuhan-lab-bats-covid-everything-you-need-to-know

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/22/coincidence-w-h-o-scientist-discussed-manipulating-corona-virus-strains-mere-weeks-before-pandemic-erupted/

I have no problem verifying that all of this plus more is true. I am currently searching for a years old article that puts Dr Peter Daszak right at the beginning of all of this when the original bats were captured from a cave about 60km from Kunming, China.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:14:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#25]
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02473-4
Coronavirus researcher shut down for Wuhan-lab links vents frustrat...
Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, says he has been caught in political crosshairs over his partnership with a virology lab in China.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-wuhan-lab-leak-question-a-disused-chinese-mine-takes-center-stage/ar-AAKkBwZ

None of this is new to me, despite using recent articles to promote the information.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Sometimes in the winter when I carry a .357 or .44, this is what I have in mind.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:

Wow, look at the tits on that preggo dude. If that 'body' type don't point out the need for lots of penetration in gel blocks, nothing will.

Sometimes in the winter when I carry a .357 or .44, this is what I have in mind.

Those are great choices. I'm satisfied with five .44 Special wadcutters most days. Even fat boy there will have to hope his fingers are fat, too, so he can try to stop those leaks.

Of course, GD teaches that we'll die from those wheelgun choices because we're not ever gonna be able to take on terrorists at the 7-11 without 50+ rounds for our carry piece. Also, the GD warriors teach that improvements in ammunition technology have made the .25 ACP far superior to the .357. So...guess we're goners and just don't know it yet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Several other clips there too
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:36:10 AM EDT
[#32]

I mowed the grass and shot .22. I smell of gasoline, and outside.
View Quote

K. That's good.

I have to assume that comes from wanting to run other peoples lives like it's some kind of game, yet knowing you aren't an apex predator, and there's some out there you've fucked over. Millions of them.
View Quote

Yeah, I suppose that's what it boils down to.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#33]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9654443/Multiple-arrested-NYPD-use-pepper-spray-mob-protesting-curfew-throw-glass-bottles-NYC-park.html

NYPD riot cops use pepper spray and arrest 22 during violent clashes with mob protesting 10PM Washington Square Park curfew
View Quote

More info, video, and images at link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9656665/Protests-erupt-night-Minneapolis-following-fatal-shooting-black-man-cops.html

Protests erupt for a THIRD night in Minneapolis as BLM demonstrators block traffic following the fatal shooting of wanted criminal, 32, who fired a gun at US Marshals
View Quote

More info, video, and images at link.

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:53:12 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

38 Special rules !..............
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#36]

I have to assume that comes from wanting to run other peoples lives like it's some kind of game, yet knowing you aren't an apex predator, and there's some out there you've fucked over. Millions of them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Yup.  And that Millennial twat keeps saying leaks "put our employees at risk."  How, exactly?  I'm not seeing it.  And they seem very worried about people being identified as Fuckbook employees.  Why is that?  Are they ashamed to work there/who they hire?

I couldn't imagine living life being that afraid. It's pathetic. Or posturing. Or both. Regardless, how are they not embarrassed? Is there some kind of abnormality with their chromosomes?

Look at one of the big things facebook is supposed to be commonly used for - keeping up with high school classmates and reunions.

They are probably the high school group that tried to control who the 'in' crowd was, through controlling rumors.  They never grew out of it, finding a way to keep doing it, instead.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#37]

(Loud boos for the players grovelling around submissively on their knee before kick off at the England V Romania game)
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:38:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#39]

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

May common sense and wisdom rule.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

The propaganda machine keeps churning
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#43]
I bet that judge is gonna get suicided
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#44]

I usually carry a couple 9mm with 1k in reloads.
View All Quotes

Wow, look at the tits on that preggo dude. If that 'body' type don't point out the need for lots of penetration in gel blocks, nothing will.

Those are great choices. I'm satisfied with five .44 Special wadcutters most days. Even fat boy there will have to hope his fingers are fat, too, so he can try to stop those leaks.

Of course, GD teaches that we'll die from those wheelgun choices because we're not ever gonna be able to take on terrorists at the 7-11 without 50+ rounds for our carry piece. Also, the GD warriors teach that improvements in ammunition technology have made the .25 ACP far superior to the .357. So...guess we're goners and just don't know it yet.

I usually carry a couple 9mm with 1k in reloads.

I can carry the two 9's, but for a thousand reloads, I'd need to employ a couple of off-duty strippers to use as pack horses. So....I'm good with that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#46]

I use strippers as well, I just get creative on where I stuff the reloads. Anyone attacking me would stop and watch my ammo bearers pulling out another mag.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#47]

I like this judge.
View All Quotes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/851173159292895272/unknown.png

I like this judge.

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#50]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3Fga_aWUAA1i5t?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Can I paint my own messages or are they fake anarchists?
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top