Link Posted: 6/12/2021 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Hmmmmm?  Perhaps an 'I want to believe' sort of thing.  I have no doubt that they all are, would be nice for it all to come out into the open.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/076/589/725/original/6a98ebfee879f4cc.jpg
View Quote

Gab uses a check in a blue circle, not a check in a green box. It is fake news.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

View Quote
Thanks IO didn't know that. It didn't seem like something he would say.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 11:20:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m35ben] [#9]
Its a fun night tonight.

Link Posted: 6/12/2021 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Its a fun night tonight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/20210612_213016-1976669.jpg

View Quote

night Hunt?
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

night Hunt?
View Quote
Not exactly. There is a mystery vehicle parked at one of our gates.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:09:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Found this while waiting for the sheriff deputy to show up.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:31:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 3:05:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Surfing the guitar through the colon was the best part.
View Quote
I need to teach this song to the homeless near the shop.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 3:08:48 AM EDT
[#15]
strategy war blitzkrieg 2d animation
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#17]
The Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee of 300

https://archive.org/details/committee300

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Britain already getting a jump on this

Britain will have a six-week window to open up in the summer or risk keeping Covid-19 restrictions in place until next year, ministers fear
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#21]
https://nypost.com/2021/06/13/christopher-sign-alabama-news-anchor-who-broke-clinton-tarmac-story-dead-at-45/

Hey boss.  This guy has 2 close contact gunshot wounds to the back of his head.  Looks like suicide to me right?

Christopher Sign, 45, was found dead Saturday morning by Hoover police in his Scout Terrace home, according to Al.com. The death is being investigated as a suicide, Hoover Lt. Keith Czeskleba said, according to the outlet.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
https://nypost.com/2021/06/13/christopher-sign-alabama-news-anchor-who-broke-clinton-tarmac-story-dead-at-45/

Hey boss.  This guy has 2 close contact gunshot wounds to the back of his head.  Looks like suicide to me right?

Christopher Sign, 45, was found dead Saturday morning by Hoover police in his Scout Terrace home, according to Al.com. The death is being investigated as a suicide, Hoover Lt. Keith Czeskleba said, according to the outlet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:10:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Did he die?
View Quote

For a little while
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:21:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

View Quote

Where is the two shots to the back of the head thing being reported?
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote
Cryptocurrencies do use a ton of electricity, network capacity and consume a huge volume of high end computers.  Cryptocurrencies will also be useless in a grid down scenario and probably useless during a war that damages infrastructure.

Gold mining probably has a much larger impact on the environment than cryptocurrencies and gold was pretty much useless for buying food and goods during Argentina's 2001 financial collapse.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

@Scoobysmaks

Your ammo ice trays are a big hit with the boys. I need a link where you got it.

Never mind. I found something even better.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32885149035.html
View Quote

If you're making artistic ice, most tapwater gives you the frosty white look, while distilled water gives you crystal clear ice most of the time.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#27]
This has been a good series

Desert Storm - The Ground War, Days 4 & 5 - The Battle of Medina Ridge and Victory - Animated

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_jX9E40M0
View Quote

"My dick is undefeated."  
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#29]
This has been a good series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgeqweUvD8U
View Quote

I remember that week.  SR mission in Iraq and follow on into KC as the hostilities ended.

CD
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Looking into the photo... looks like the paragraph above the highlighted area cites Kalergi (an 88 favorite conspiracy theory) and this seems to have origins in anti-semitism...which causes me to discount it...
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

I remember that week.  SR mission in Iraq and follow on into KC as the hostilities ended.

CD
View Quote
This series has filled in a fair amount of blanks for me. I wish they would have said whether the Iraqis had scouts up near Medina ridge. A couple of months ago I was sitting in a BRDM-2 captured in Iraq by the British.  am waiting for the Bovington archives to open back up so we can find out where in the battle it was captured.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh this will go well.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Honk honk
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 3:24:28 PM EDT
[#35]

How many are leaving?

CD
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Another indication of China's problems.

Massive Protests Erupt in Mainland China
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#37]

How many are leaving?

CD
View All Quotes

How many are leaving?

CD

If they are smart, all of them.  They got in hot water for some shooting 2 years back.  Honk honk is Portland State is literally the south part of downtown Portland.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RSG:

Britain already getting a jump on this

View Quote

Good luck convincing Britains that is neccessary.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 6:52:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#40]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

If you're making artistic ice, most tapwater gives you the frosty white look, while distilled water gives you crystal clear ice most of the time.
View Quote

As soon as my new grenade ice trays get here, I'm thinking I'll add some green food coloring to the water and make some green grenades. I drink basically only water, so it will be a fun novelty for me for a while. I'm setting off to look for grenade and pistol popsicle molds next.  I eat a lot of popsicles. Something about sucking on a grenade off a stick.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#41]
I do a lot of pondering on our current situation. I'm not that educated in a ton of things like some of you are, but I think I have good instincts. I have disgusted by a lot of things that have happened in the last year, so I'm sharing some of today's writing.

We've got to start somewhere. Posting to each other the news and details of situations to share on a closed board is great. It's only effective if it is shared. We start by having the guts to stand up to government, local/state/federal, and being loud. You may not think it accomplishes much, but we darn sure aren't accomplishing anything by not doing so. The more people that speak up, and out, in public settings that matter, the more people who are heard fighting back in a straight up manner, the more additional people will have the nerve to do  so. Not a knock on men, because I love me some toxic masculinity, but I've heard more random women on our side being vocal and outspoken. That has surprised me, but when you think about mothers and their children it should be obvious that momma bears get vicious when things might affect their kids.

As to waiting on leaders, we may still be waiting 10 years from now if we wait for someone who has been "ordained" as our leader. Many of those bred to be leaders, throughout history, have turned out to be crap. While other ordinary people became superbly distinguished leaders, out of necessity, being forged as such in whatever battle they were fighting. Leaders are born with the characteristics of charisma and decisiveness, but develop wisdom and perseverance as they grow. They prove their loyalty and integrity on their own battlefield, whatever that may be. A good leader inspires people and inherently develops trust in, and in turn inspires trust from, their compatriots/subordinates. Leaders speak up and do the right thing, whatever it may cost them, but also listen and take advice from other people who may have better ideas. Leaders are not brave because they are fearless, but in spite of fear they remain brave.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I do a lot of pondering on our current situation. I'm not that educated in a ton of things like some of you are, but I think I have good instincts. I have disgusted by a lot of things that have happened in the last year, so I'm sharing some of today's writing.

We've got to start somewhere. Posting to each other the news and details of situations to share on a closed board is great. It's only effective if it is shared. We start by having the guts to stand up to government, local/state/federal, and being loud. You may not think it accomplishes much, but we darn sure aren't accomplishing anything by not doing so. The more people that speak up, and out, in public settings that matter, the more people who are heard fighting back in a straight up manner, the more additional people will have the nerve to do  so. Not a knock on men, because I love me some toxic masculinity, but I've heard more random women on our side being vocal and outspoken. That has surprised me, but when you think about mothers and their children it should be obvious that momma bears get vicious when things might affect their kids.

As to waiting on leaders, we may still be waiting 10 years from now if we wait for someone who has been "ordained" as our leader. Many of those bred to be leaders, throughout history, have turned out to be crap. While other ordinary people became superbly distinguished leaders, out of necessity, being forged as such in whatever battle they were fighting. Leaders are born with the characteristics of charisma and decisiveness, but develop wisdom and perseverance as they grow. They prove their loyalty and integrity on their own battlefield, whatever that may be. A good leader inspires people and inherently develops trust in, and in turn inspires trust from, their compatriots/subordinates. Leaders speak up and do the right thing, whatever it may cost them, but also listen and take advice from other people who may have better ideas. Leaders are not brave because they are fearless, but in spite of fear they remain brave.

View Quote
Well said!
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.sciencealert.com/people-can-be-trained-to-see-through-camouflage-and-it-works-better-than-we-thought

Some People Can See Through Camouflage, And It's Not as Hard as You...
Camouflage techniques can usually be relied upon to conceal humans and animals alike, but expertly trained individuals can see through these visual tricks – and scientists have now learned more about how this works.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Where is the two shots to the back of the head thing being reported?
View Quote

It's not.  Though given the unusual circumstances that have surrounded others who have been found dead of suicide it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Vince Foster ring a bell....
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:32:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#45]
Dang this is impressive!!!  Taking minds away from the lawyer that disclosed the Lynch/Clinton airplane meeting that was just killed.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/reporter-who-broke-clinton-lynch-tarmac-story-and-received-significant-death-threats

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

"My dick is undefeated."  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_jX9E40M0

"My dick is undefeated."  

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#47]

As soon as my new grenade ice trays get here, I'm thinking I'll add some green food coloring to the water and make some green grenades. I drink basically only water, so it will be a fun novelty for me for a while. I'm setting off to look for grenade and pistol popsicle molds next.  I eat a lot of popsicles. Something about sucking on a grenade off a stick.

View Quote

It would be interesting if somebody could figure out a way to have a hollow cavity inside the ice grenade, that could be filled and then sealed somehow.

- put water in the grenade mold and freeze it

- fill hollow cavity with vodka, then seal it

- put ice grenade in a glass of orange juice

An iced beverage that you wouldn't want to drink too quickly.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Accurate

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Hmmmmm?  Perhaps an 'I want to believe' sort of thing.  I have no doubt that they all are, would be nice for it all to come out into the open.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/076/589/725/original/6a98ebfee879f4cc.jpg

He's on Telegram, not Gab.  Just FYI.  Though that may change in the future.  Telegram is green, iirc.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top