Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/862423405105119313/unknown.png?width=580&height=399
View Quote
Apparently this vax works differently from any previous vax by not protecting the people who got jabbed, just the people who didn't.  Or something because sCiENcE.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 5:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:04:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Haiti: A country sliding into anarchy
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:12:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#9]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#10]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/developing-state-rep-robert-sutherland-announces-public-hearings-election-integrity-issues-washington-state/

Developing: State Rep. Robert Sutherland Announces Public Hearings ...
Washington State Rep. Robert Sutherland traveled to Arizona to visit the forensic audit center in June. On Monday Sutherland announced public hearings will be held be scheduled regarding election integrity issues in WASHINGTON STATE. Robert posted his announcement on Facebook earlier this week. AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers posted this on Telegr...

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
View Quote

Is it wrong for me to want to see this guy/group and followers posting all that bullshit get put on the box cars first.  Then after we stomp a mudhole in this BS, when they ask us for their freedom later pull this shit up for them to "remember."
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:03:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#12]

"No, we're not trying to gain control of a whole population, but we'll run thru the whole Greek alphabet to do it if we have to."
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#13]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/developing-state-rep-robert-sutherland-announces-public-hearings-election-integrity-issues-washington-state/

Developing: State Rep. Robert Sutherland Announces Public Hearings ...
Washington State Rep. Robert Sutherland traveled to Arizona to visit the forensic audit center in June. On Monday Sutherland announced public hearings will be held be scheduled regarding election integrity issues in WASHINGTON STATE. Robert posted his announcement on Facebook earlier this week. AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers posted this on Telegr...

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/SMhNlmcf8leD_oFQkf4DUa-GagbGTxhdH_vKvXUNQhY/https/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/washington-state-rep-az.jpg?width=492&height=399
View Quote

Good.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Are you trying to tell us something?
View Quote

Judy's meemaw?
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
is all publicity good publicity?
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5tFBNtWYAYGdBm?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5tFDkVXMAg4GPq?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5tFF2SWEAEqvmt?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Wonder if the whole purpose of this is to purge via investigation and charges, any Trump supporters in the legislative branch (or at least as many as possible).
Especially if their replacements are appointed by blue state governors.
And to do it ahead of the results coming back from various state audits. If AZ (and now PA) come back with results unfavorable to the left, a bunch of non RINOs making noise about the election might be problematic.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Cool!
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/07/armed-afghan-women-take-to-streets-in-show-of-defiance-against-taliban

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#24]

China would love to be off the hook. Their bots have attempted to shift blame from day 1. Culpability on this isn't an either/or situation. China is guilty as sin and so are a great many governments around the world.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#25]
It seemed like this turd disappeared for a while, I hadn't seem any "fauci says" BS for a while.  Figured it was because his emails and all that.  Well, the mfer is back...

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RSG:
It seemed like this turd disappeared for a while, I hadn't seem any "fauci says" BS for a while.  Figured it was because his emails and all that.  Well, the mfer is back...

View Quote

Fuck that. I’ll stay unvaccinated.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I fully expect they will try to round us up and put us in camps if they don't try to kill us all first.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I fully expect they will try to round us up and put us in camps if they don't try to kill us all first.
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't think the goal is camps for now. Right now its getting conservatives to self-destruct and eat their own.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I fully expect it too. Too many coincidences aligning.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I don't think the goal is camps for now. Right now its getting conservatives to self-destruct and eat their own.
View Quote

What you really mean is making our vote irrelevant.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Yeah, some of them were quite proud of their lottery and freebie ideas.  They just can't imagine that anyone would be so against the idea of getting the vaccine, that they wouldn't get it in exchange for some free candy.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#35]

What you really mean is making our vote irrelevant.
View Quote
That is a part of doing it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

It's something that the more outspoken on their side have brought up in the past.  The issue is whether or not they can make the idea acceptable to the majority of their side, and whether the public servants that they order to do it, will go along with the plan.  

Some of them are rather idealistic and impatient, while others are more realistic and patient (they know the dangers of going too far).
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JPN:

It's something that the more outspoken on their side have brought up in the past.  The issue is whether or not they can make the idea acceptable to the majority of their side, and whether the public servants that they order to do it, will go along with the plan.  

Some of them are rather idealistic and impatient, while others are more realistic and patient (they know the dangers of going too far).
View Quote
Its a waiting game. All while continuing top paint opposition as the worst ever.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:47:00 PM EDT
[#38]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/862448654416871424/unknown.png?width=328&height=399
View Quote
And yet the fact remains that China is the root cause of the entire problem.  That guys is so confused.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 11:49:09 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
I wasn't aware that "journalistic correspondence" was afforded any special protections like legal correspondence is.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:08:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#41]
How Can a Glass of Beer Demonstrate the Quality of a Tank?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:27:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MitchbSC] [#42]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Is it wrong for me to want to see this guy/group and followers posting all that bullshit get put on the box cars first.  Then after we stomp a mudhole in this BS, when they ask us for their freedom later pull this shit up for them to "remember."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Make this 4% be the kapos in the camps when the 90% are rolled in.

ETA: Grandma was a Holocaust survivor. In modern terms, Twitter and HOA Karens and Kyles got used for what they were best at.  Keeping the little man down.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Citizen Media News - NC Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson On Independence Day With A Rousing Trump-like Speech

My Lt Governor is awesome, funny and I look forward to when he is my actual governor after the next election.

This is worth a listen.

@30calTBLkid
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:45:30 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:48:29 AM EDT
[#45]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYapHwaWLRc

My Lt Governor is awesome, funny and I look forward to when he is my actual governor after the next election.

This is worth a listen.

@30calTBLkid
View Quote

I spent 3 years stuck working in Raleigh.  Through the height of NAACP jeri curl guy fighting busing changes that would make children spend less than 4 hours a day on buses.

"WRAL, write that down and get the quote."  

Sadly though, that's how Raleigh runs NC.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:55:18 AM EDT
[#46]
BREAKING:

America’s Frontline Doctors is seeking plaintiffs who have had their pharmacist refuse to fill their valid prescription for hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin.

We intend to launch a lawsuit on behalf of the patients.

Please fill out this form:

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/pharmacy-plaintiff-intake-form/
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:06:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

I spent 3 years stuck working in Raleigh.  Through the height of NAACP jeri curl guy fighting busing changes that would make children spend less than 4 hours a day on buses.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYapHwaWLRc

This is worth a listen.

@30calTBLkid

NC is quirky and seems to have this weird rebound effect of changing gubernatorial parties every 4-8 yrs almost like a pendulum swing, but you are not wrong.

I hope we have a winner in Mark Robinson. I liked Pat McCrory. Many didn't. I have to question if he was a victim of voting machines and election fraud though. I am certain Roy Cooper did not legitimately win the governor's race here this past election. Nobody likes him, even democrats.

Having said that, we could use more people like you and fewer democrat transplants. I spent many years consulting in Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham, Chapel Hill and Wilmington. Things have certainly not gotten better here over the last few years. I'm just glad I don't have to see Rev. Wm Barber every moral Monday anymore. Fuck that asshole.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:12:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:57:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 2:02:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top