Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JPN:
If they have gotten to my door, they are waayyyy past the "No Trespassing" signs.
View Quote
Nice. I need to move to the country.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I do need a new SxS coach gun.

CD
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Tends to make a person wonder what was known about the Clintons, doesn't it?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Their tears are so delicious, and I listen to their "Reeee!"  To lull myself to sleep each night.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Second thought need to make a double barreled M79!  DD's a form 1?

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/what-are-the-major-natural-resources-of-haiti.html

Oil And Natural Gas
A recent finding has shown that the nation of Haiti might have some of the largest oil reserves in the world. The oil reserves are estimated that they could be larger than those of Venezuela. Nations that are found close to the Greater Antilles such as Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti are estimated to be sitting on natural gas of about 159 billion cubic feet and oil of about 142 million barrels. It is also estimated that undiscovered reserves could hold as much as 941 million barrel of crude oil and natural gas thought to be about 1.2 trillion cubic feet. Areas thought to be rich in oil include the Central Plateau, the bay of Port-Au -Prince, Thomond, and the Cul-de-sac plain. Daniel Mathurin, a French scientist has compared Haiti's oil reserves to a swimming pool compared to those of Venezuela which he likened to a glass of water.

The nation of Haiti is thought to have gold deposits worth about $20 billion. Companies such as Majescor Resources from Canada have already bought rights to prospect 173 square miles of the island for gold. Initial sample results have shown that there are areas with high gold.

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 2:35:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strykewolf] [#7]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/Jul_Aug_2005_090_jpg-2008718.JPG

CD
View Quote

Okay...I want a double barrelled M79.

Designation M-79DB; available as a side-by-side (M-79DB1), or as an over-and-under (M-79DB2)

Available rounds to the public include #6/#8 birdshot; 00-buckshot; sabotted slug; flechette rounds, bear spray, skunk spray, paint, and HEDP.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/Jul_Aug_2005_090_jpg-2008718.JPG

CD
View Quote
Double barrel, triple ought buck. Four times the fun.

Reminds me... Flechette rounds for xmas.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

or as an over-and-under (M-79DB2)

View Quote

Almost guaranteed to put one grenade long, and the other grenade short.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/what-are-the-major-natural-resources-of-haiti.html

Oil And Natural Gas
A recent finding has shown that the nation of Haiti might have some of the largest oil reserves in the world. The oil reserves are estimated that they could be larger than those of Venezuela. Nations that are found close to the Greater Antilles such as Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti are estimated to be sitting on natural gas of about 159 billion cubic feet and oil of about 142 million barrels. It is also estimated that undiscovered reserves could hold as much as 941 million barrel of crude oil and natural gas thought to be about 1.2 trillion cubic feet. Areas thought to be rich in oil include the Central Plateau, the bay of Port-Au -Prince, Thomond, and the Cul-de-sac plain. Daniel Mathurin, a French scientist has compared Haiti's oil reserves to a swimming pool compared to those of Venezuela which he likened to a glass of water.

The nation of Haiti is thought to have gold deposits worth about $20 billion. Companies such as Majescor Resources from Canada have already bought rights to prospect 173 square miles of the island for gold. Initial sample results have shown that there are areas with high gold.

View Quote

Sounds like enough for there to be a few cases of Arkancide.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

or as an over-and-under (M-79DB2)

It's called 'braketing', and can be rather useful.  

Besides, it'd look cool, and would be easier to make a holster for.  Mine would be pistol gripped, with 12" barrels.  Default load of flechettes.

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:50:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#12]
It sure why but on mobile I don’t get the twitter icon to embed tweets

https://twitter.com/Gitmo33/status/1413916570263425024?s=20

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Those blue hats oughta work out real good taming Chicago. I look forward to watching it unfold.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RTX:
Those blue hats oughta work out real good taming Chicago. I look forward to watching it unfold.
View Quote

At best that will be the reason given for their presence here.  Most likely it will be for door to door searches for unvaxxed.  Bonus points if they are deemed to be extremists and own firearms.

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#15]
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fluoride-causes-iq-loss-children/

Experts Confirm Extremely Low Levels of Fluoride Causes IQ Loss in ...
A landmark study by Grandjean, et al., confirms “fluoride is a developmental neurotoxicant … and should inspire a revision of water-fluoride recommendations aimed at protecting pregnant women and young children.”
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Financial Brief: Banking

Wells Fargo announced this week it is closing all existing personal lines of credit. The move will leave customers without the ability to consolidate credit or make contingency financial plans. This comes on the back of years of schemes by the lender in which they opened millions of fake banking accounts under fraudulent names, forced customers to pay for frivolous auto insurance that provided no coverage, and  charged hidden fees on mortgages; along with what the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) called "widespread  customer abuse."

Earlier this year Bank of America (BoA) took it upon themselves to investigate their own customers. Using bank card transaction data from Jan 1 to Jan 6; BoA compiled a list of customers that recently made a purchase at a store known to sell firearms, those who purchased a hotel or AirBnB in or around the FC area, and those who purchased transportation such as Uber, Delta Airlines, or Amtrak. BoA then turned over a list of customers they deemed conducted suspicious activity related to the Capitol Hill protest on January 6th.

ATM withdrawals fell by 38% in 2020 in April due to customers' ill-perceived fears of COVID-19 contact fears but also due to bank's closures of ATMs for the same reason along with increased withdrawal amount limits.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#17]
https://mericanow.com/cnn-analyst-says-those-who-opt-out-of-vaccine-should-be-given-more-difficult-lives/

CNN Analyst: Unvaccinated Americans should have Freedoms Taken Away
A CNN analyst has claimed that Americans who choose to remain unvaccinated should have their freedoms curtailed.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#19]
https://mericanow.com/cnn-analyst-says-those-who-opt-out-of-vaccine-should-be-given-more-difficult-lives/

CNN Analyst: Unvaccinated Americans should have Freedoms Taken Away
A CNN analyst has claimed that Americans who choose to remain unvaccinated should have their freedoms curtailed.
View Quote

Those who curtail the freedoms and rights of Americans should be hanged until dead in public.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 7:11:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#20]

Of course, this is fake. Just like the flyer I posted above. However, why not throw a little doubt and chaos into their COVID outreach canvassing data? lol

After all, democrats, elites and government as a whole seem to really like disinformation campaigns.  lmao

Feel free to join in the merriment and retweet any of these.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 7:20:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#21]

More fun and games at Walmart - this time in East Syracuse NY.

Around the 5 minute mark she apparently tries to or actually bites the officer.  Throat punch beats biting apparently.

Police video: Use of force incident at Walmart in East Syracuse NY
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#22]

A landmark study by Grandjean, et al., confirms "fluoride is a developmental neurotoxicant  and should inspire a revision of water-fluoride recommendations aimed at protecting pregnant women and young children."
View Quote

I know the movie was satire but General Ripper was right. They wanted a dumber population in order to enact communism.

Look at the average IQ of all the countries where populations clamor for it and then also look at what happened in countries were the population was too highly educated (ie China, Cambodia, etc.)
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

@Win1300

Try turning your phone lengthwise, you then should see the twitter icon (and maybe some others) because now there is enough room to show them all.  But, if it like mine, I have to turn it back after hitting the twitter icon because the popup keyboard is now obstructing the twitter box.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks @RSG I will try that.  It is an iphone 6 so not state of the art.  Perhaps that has something to do with it as well.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Thanks @RSG I will try that.  It is an iphone 6 so not state of the art.  Perhaps that has something to do with it as well.
View Quote

Did it to me too. Then I realized they had added more links to the top and realized it was probs a space issue. As soon as I turn my phone sideways, everything is there.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By RTX:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I don't answer my front door.  I let them knock and ring doorbell  and the large dogs going apeshit while I go out though my garage which is normally open and catch whoever is there from behind with my hand on my concealed gun.  (yeah sorta rough neighborhood)
View Quote

Style points!
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Around the 5 minute mark she apparently tries to or actually bites the officer.  Throat punch beats biting apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuvdhrjQMv0
View Quote

not sure why they wanted to cuff the preggers woman in white.   prior to attempting to take her into custody, the video didn't really show her doing much of interest, unless I missed it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#29]

More deaths from delta variant in vaxxed people and the news guy says this shows the vaccine is "good but not perfect" lol.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:03:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

not sure why they wanted to cuff the preggers woman in white.   prior to attempting to take her into custody, the video didn't really show her doing much of interest, unless I missed it.
View Quote

The one in black saying I'm black near the beginning explains all the needs explained.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#32]

The one in black saying I'm black near the beginning explains all the needs explained.
View Quote

yeah -- she is a Master of the obvious
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Dear water, you are supposed to be on the outside and not inside the scout car.

See also: In Soviet Russia vehicle floats water

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:15:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#34]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:19:11 PM EDT
[#35]
It's time for a road trip!

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 1:43:31 AM EDT
[#38]

My sister and her husband have owned so many big bus style RVs over the years including a Prevost bus a Coca Cola exec bought for Nascar races.  They just recently downsized to a 24 ft Mercedes type either B or C (I haven't seen it) and could not be happier now.  They travel from here to Moab several times a year and camp in the desert plus all over the rest of the country.  They just got tired of not being able to get into many places they wanted to be able to stay.  Their last one looked very much like the one in OP.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 2:06:26 AM EDT
[#39]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuvdhrjQMv0
View Quote

Thanks.  

I think I've only set foot in Walmart once, this year, and I was thinking about maybe risking it again.

After watching that, I think I'll go with another option.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:06:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#43]
As someone who follows a strict carnivore way of eating I'm laughing right now, you can't make this bizarre crap up.  Now I'm tall and lean, but this guy makes me look like Mr. Universe.  

https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/news/entertainment/men-only-eat-meat-because-it-makes-them-feel-masculine

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

As someone who follows a strict carnivore way of eating I'm laughing right now, you can't make this bizarre crap up.  Now I'm tall and lean, but this guy makes me look like Mr. Universe.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E53k5V1WQAE3Dbi?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/news/entertainment/men-only-eat-meat-because-it-makes-them-feel-masculine

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#45]

My sister and her husband have owned so many big bus style RVs over the years including a Prevost bus a Coca Cola exec bought for Nascar races.  They just recently downsized to a 24 ft Mercedes type either B or C (I haven't seen it) and could not be happier now.  They travel from here to Moab several times a year and camp in the desert plus all over the rest of the country.  They just got tired of not being able to get into many places they wanted to be able to stay.  Their last one looked very much like the one in OP.
View Quote
My wife really wanted a small one to start too. Then she climbed into one at an RV show and that was the end of that!

This one isn't too bad at 37'. I liked the size and amenities of a bus chassis RV but they are so big that it really does limit where you can go. This is our first one so we will see where we are at in a year.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

damn that is cool

have a safe and fun trip

View Quote

Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

God that looks nice, enjoy wherever you end up at AZNetEng!
View Quote
Thank you both. It should be quite the adventure.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
My wife really wanted a small one to start too. Then she climbed into one at an RV show and that was the end of that!

This one isn't too bad at 37'. I liked the size and amenities of a bus chassis RV but they are so big that it really does limit where you can go. This is our first one so we will see where we are at in a year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

We are camping in the Keys and there was a 40+ foot class A next to us. I was impressed with how well it turned. The front wheels could turn about 40 degrees.

My current view.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#48]
https://babylonbee.com/news/7-clever-ways-to-ward-off-bidens-door-to-door-vaccine-evangelists

7 Clever Ways To Scare Off Biden's Door-To-Door Vaccine Evangelists.

1. Answer the door while casually cleaning your AR-15. - "Greetings, agent of the government! What can I do for you today?"

2. Wear a MAGA hat. - Works every time.

3. Sneeze violently and say you're starting to lose your sense of taste. - "Does this apple taste like anything to you? Everything is starting to taste bland to me…"

4. Smear sacrificial ice cream on your doorposts to appease Biden. - It worked for the Israelites.

5. Show them your fully assembled LEGO Capitol Building set. - A true sign that you're a deranged terrorist – they'll run away screaming.

6. Smile and offer to shake their hand. - Nothing scares the pro-SCIENCE crowd like interacting like a normal human being.

7. If all else fails, release the hounds.

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#49]
And off we go!!

Sharpton's taking it to the streets: "This will be a summer of activism"
View Quote

This one has me scratching my head....

So take to the street over voting rights.  I found this gem inside the article:

"It is being reported that starting next week on Capitol Hill, activists will confront GOP senators. Voting rights events are planned through August."...."Others spoke of events to come – “non-violent” events, mind you. That’s how the BLM protests and marches were described – mostly peaceful. They are waiting for senators to return to Washington next week."

So is this the reason the fence around the capital is being taken down.......  

I must admit I have not paid attention to the "For the people Act" the Senate voted out to call for action.  I wonder if showing up in masses and harassing congress is the new trend I mean one you start this EVERYTHING is on the table....

"The civil rights leaders went so far as to deliver a menacing statement that senators who voted against the bill “should not be able to just walk around like everything’s OK.” Welp. That sounds like a threat, perhaps incitement of violence toward the senators, doesn’t it?"

Some people just want to test the "line in the sand" when "it" happens the results I don't think will be pretty.

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#50]

A landmark study by Grandjean, et al., confirms “fluoride is a developmental neurotoxicant … and should inspire a revision of water-fluoride recommendations aimed at protecting pregnant women and young children.”
View Quote

I find it interesting I grew up on well water for the first few years of my life......
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top