BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Lol, saved.

We need to make an Audubon field guide like this with photos, diagrams, and their calls to help identify each species of Leftist commie.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Lol, saved.

We need to make an Audubon field guide like this with photos, diagrams, and their calls to help identify each species of Leftist commie.

Calls?  How about "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" (seems to mainly be heard when they are dialing 911 on their phone, to ask for a police officer, because they are afraid of you)?  ...from what I've seen on some youtube videos.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Calls?  How about "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" (seems to mainly be heard when they are dialing 911 on their phone, to ask for a police officer, because they are afraid of you)?  ...from what I've seen on some youtube videos.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

Lol, saved.

That would be one identifying call.  Heres some I was thinking of.

"Violent Rhetoric"  
 What comes out of their noise tube if it disagrees with their yelling and weeping.

Anti Fascist  
 Fascist

Pride
 Engaging openly in immoral behavior, but being sure to literally double down on it by attaching one of the other seven deadly sins to it.

Woke
 Someone whose morals, intellect and ability to engage in rational thought are asleep.

Marginalized  
 Lazy, immoral, and/or inept. The term is intentionally and erroneously applied to groups when it only applies to members of those groups who are Lazy, immoral, and/or inept.

Field guide needs a page like this to know their alarm calls, mating calls and the like.  I just know this is a good idea.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#3]
San Francisco locals react to rampant shoplifting, break-ins

San Francisco locals react to rampant shoplifting, break-ins | Fox News Digital Original
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Random shop cat showed up today

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By m35ben:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/20210723_085516-2024886.jpg
View Quote

I occasionally get a visit from one of those, he’ll watch me for hours sometimes.  Always from a slight distance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:20:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#6]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6o2MIuMQc
View Quote

Xiben is going after guns didn't you hear?????  He says he has the solution.  He's been tackling this problem for 150 years!

CD
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

As someone who loves cats and has rescued many over the years I can tell you, you've been selected for adoption.  Food and water, and you'll have a friend for life.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#8]
CeCe adopts cats I hear.  

CD
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
CeCe adopts cats I hear.  

CD
View Quote

I don't think I mentioned it in the Riot Squad thread but my latest rescue is doing very well; he's a near 14 year old feral tomcat, he was severely injured in a yote/dog attack.  I know he's mostly deaf at this point so he was easy pickings.  As his health degraded I did manage to catch him ::that was fun.  Not:: and get him in to my vet, she got him patched up and did massive antibiotics to clear up the infections.  It looks like the infection got to his inner ears and damaged them so his balance is basically gone now.  Cats live and die by their balance, so I bought a huge enclosure and set it up in my garage, the garage is climate controlled.  He's adapted well to his new life, eats like a fiend and has put back on all the weight he lost.  He's a big boy but knows I'm not a threat so he tolerates me going in and out of the enclosure.

I keep telling him this is retirement, no more life on the streets.

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

He moved the Overton Window.  Normies will be thinking what, suck the blood out of kids?  Let them start looking in to it, and down the rabbit hole they'll go.

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I've never once in my life said this even under Obama but I'm ashamed to even be an American right now.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Moron

CD
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 1:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Trump should reach out to Louis Farrakhan about holding an event together to speak out against this type of censorship. The dems would panic at the thought of Trump reaching even further into the black community.
View All Quotes

Trump should reach out to Louis Farrakhan about holding an event together to speak out against this type of censorship. The dems would panic at the thought of Trump reaching even further into the black community.

Brilliant!
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#18]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6o2MIuMQc
View Quote
Can someone let me know when they bump up the no-prosecution limit to arround $3k? I'd really like to grab myself a new 77"OLED TV.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#19]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6_Q0Z-X0AABO-O?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote
LOL.  "Works at Scripps"... as what?   Receptionist?  Stocking lab chems?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I've never once in my life said this even under Obama but I'm ashamed to even be an American right now.
View Quote

I understand your disgust. I'm with you.

Don't be ashamed of being an American.

The idea of America is the light that guides people around the world and gives hope.

We are America not the commies.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

NO.

Even the scourge of misinformation and lies, being told by both the government and Trump, would not permit me to continue to follow Trump if he chose to associate himself in any way with that antisemitic, racist POS.

NOI and Scientology have already permeated our government. The last thing we need is Trump associating with another cult figure.

I realize you are saying this only to get a reaction from the left. Being reactionary, instead of proactive, is a YUUUUUUUGE part of the right's problem already. I pray we quit that stupid shit of trying to get a reaction from the left and do something that is meaningful for a change.

This post was not written to scold you, even though it does sound that way.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Lol, I said the same thing yesterday to my mother while she got her cellphone repaired in the city.  A woman with a face diaper of the description mentioned walked in behind us, saw my mother and I without masks, and promptly ran outside and stood beside the door until we left.

My mom asked what that was all about, to which I replied, "Biden voters."   She laughed.  

She proceeded to note how many she saw wearing masks in their cars, or while jogging outside on a beautiful sunny summer day.
View Quote

This just begs for a mom update. How is she doing this week?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

You have animal magnetism (get it??).  Dr Ben Doolittle calls in all the animals by cursing when a wrench slips and he rips open his hand.

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
CeCe adopts cats I hear.  

CD
View Quote

STOP THAT!!  My cattery is OVERLY full, although Boob Cat is turning out to be an intelligent and (sometimes) loving little cat.  I have learned that he can be thrown into the air for a triple backflip with a twist only to land on his feet every time.  He also slides down the wall quite gracefully when tossed across the room.

In retrospect, I now realize he MAY reason to withhold his affection from me at times.

He has discovered the joys of window sill sleeping, which I hope will lead to discovering the adventure of outdoor tree climbing soon.  lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

I don't think I mentioned it in the Riot Squad thread but my latest rescue is doing very well; he's a near 14 year old feral tomcat, he was severely injured in a yote/dog attack.  I know he's mostly deaf at this point so he was easy pickings.  As his health degraded I did manage to catch him ::that was fun.  Not:: and get him in to my vet, she got him patched up and did massive antibiotics to clear up the infections.  It looks like the infection got to his inner ears and damaged them so his balance is basically gone now.  Cats live and die by their balance, so I bought a huge enclosure and set it up in my garage, the garage is climate controlled.  He's adapted well to his new life, eats like a fiend and has put back on all the weight he lost.  He's a big boy but knows I'm not a threat so he tolerates me going in and out of the enclosure.

I keep telling him this is retirement, no more life on the streets.

View Quote

I'm glad to hear your old guy is doing well in his retirement. I know you were really worried about him at first.  

Let's face it. The excitement of street life is difficult to give up. He was probably slinging cat nip on a corner just to survive before. It is quite an adjustment.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

View Quote

I'll never be ashamed to be an American. However, I am very ashamed of many other Americans, including the man calling himself president and residing in the White House.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By spoonrobot:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

NO.

Even the scourge of misinformation and lies, being told by both the government and Trump, would not permit me to continue to follow Trump if he chose to associate himself in any way with that antisemitic, racist POS.

NOI and Scientology have already permeated our government. The last thing we need is Trump associating with another cult figure.

I realize you are saying this only to get a reaction from the left. Being reactionary, instead of proactive, is a YUUUUUUUGE part of the right's problem already. I pray we quit that stupid shit of trying to get a reaction from the left and do something that is meaningful for a change.

View Quote

You wrote it nicer than I could. That is why I did not comment as I wanted to.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

They do not even have enough money to fix potholes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:

Roads to charge electric vehicles

n
True that. I lived in the land of the children of the corn. Nothing like hitting a 6" deep hole at 60 mph.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 5:01:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#30]

View All Quotes

Lol, I said the same thing yesterday to my mother while she got her cellphone repaired in the city.  A woman with a face diaper of the description mentioned walked in behind us, saw my mother and I without masks, and promptly ran outside and stood beside the door until we left.

My mom asked what that was all about, to which I replied, "Biden voters."   She laughed.  

She proceeded to note how many she saw wearing masks in their cars, or while jogging outside on a beautiful sunny summer day.

She is doing very well.  She had her first round of adjuvant chemo last week, got sick, but not nearly as bad as when she had the tumors and chemo a few months before.  I suspect they lowered her chemo dose, but I had her report the symptoms she had this time and well see the Oncologist tuesday.  Only 6 more to go, but we are walking out of this.  

She feels pretty normal she said about 6 days after chemo, so I take her shopping and treat her to dinners, she always got sick eating anything when she had the tumors, but not now after surgery.   So we're taking advantage of it while she can enjoy it and the weather.

She was also very self aware of how she looks with her hair falling out and being unable to treat it.  So I found info from the British cancer forums to see if she could color her hair.  We did the test to see if the chemicals might give her a reaction, but they did not, so I told her to color her hair if she wished.  I dont think I finished the sentence before she was working on it lol.

It made a world of difference to how she feels.  Here is what she is doing now, she'd kill me if she knew I posted this.

Thanks for asking.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Press Secretary of Misinformation:  Why do you need to have that information?

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#32]

She is doing very well.  She had her first round of adjuvant chemo last week, got sick, but not nearly as bad as when she had the tumors and chemo a few months before.  I suspect they lowered her chemo dose, but I had her report the symptoms she had this time and well see the Oncologist tuesday.  Only 6 more to go, but we are walking out of this.  

She feels pretty normal she said about 6 days after chemo, so I take her shopping and treat her to dinners, she always got sick eating anything when she had the tumors, but not now after surgery.   So we're taking advantage of it while she can enjoy it and the weather.

She was also very self aware of how she looks with her hair falling out and being unable to treat it.  So I found info from the British cancer forums to see if she could color her hair.  We did the test to see if the chemicals might give her a reaction, but they did not, so I told her to color her hair if she wished.  I dont think I finished the sentence before she was working on it lol.

It made a world of difference to how she feels.  Here is what she is doing now, she'd kill me if she knew I posted this.

Thanks for asking.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126617/20210723_171135_jpg-2025291.JPG
View Quote

Good news!

Tell Mom lots of women spend thousands of dollars to keep their hair that color.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#33]
I certainly will, she told me to tell you all "thank you very much for the concern and well wishes."
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#34]

Thanks for asking.

View Quote

Your mom looks very serene, peaceful and healthy. If not for a little hair loss and you keeping us informed the whole time, I would never have suspected she has had any issues.

Please tell her she looks beautiful.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

The Overton Window is shifting and fast. I anticipate lots of regret coming.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#36]

You have animal magnetism (get it??).  Dr Ben Doolittle calls in all the animals by cursing when a wrench slips and he rips open his hand.

View Quote
ha
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Thanks for asking.

View Quote

Awesome!
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#38]
No pics today

But its still Friday

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm mildly disappointed in the Olympics so far. No ninjas or Godzilla.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
Will someone please tell Colonel Klebb there that it's called "being a journalist?"
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#41]

NO.

View All Quotes

NO.

I don't feel scolded, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings even if you did feel the need to scold me. This is the fucking internet, we don't always have to agree on everything, and I learned a long time ago not to let shit like that bother me. In any case, it doesn't really matter because Ivanka and Jared wouldn't let him do it, anyway. LOL
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:

Roads to charge electric vehicles

And how will they manage billing the users of this battery charging service.
Will this "energized" roadway effect someone's pacemaker?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 11:54:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 1:17:52 AM EDT
[#45]

Hanging in there, and doing good, how are you doing?
View Quote

Just trying to keep my cool.

Too much reading on the internet, can be a bad thing..
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#46]
https://www.ammoland.com/2021/07/caught-bindens-atf-secretly-changing-rules-revoke-firearms-licenses/

CAUGHT: Biden’s ‘AFT’ Secretly Changing Rules To Revoke Firearms Licenses
View Quote

WASHINGTON, D.C. -(AmmoLand.com)- A Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) leak shows that the organization is changing its secret rules regarding guns sellers to make it easier for the government to strip firearms dealers of their federal firearms license (FFL).

In 2020, Gun Owners of America (GOA) filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the ATF. The gun-rights group asked the agency to provide a copy of ATF O 5370, entitled “Federal Firearms Administrative Action Policy and Procedures.” This document lays out the administrative remedies for violations found during an ATF inspection of a licensed firearms dealer.

The ATF has long tried to prevent the document from seeing the light of day.

After much stalling, the ATF begrudgingly turned over the heavily redacted version of the document to GOA. Still, the federal agency redacted almost all of the valuable information the FOIA request. Some of the missing information includes what violations could cause the dealer to lose their FFL.

The ATF did not know when it turned over the document to GOA that AmmoLand News had already obtained an unredacted copy of the secret document from our sources from deep within the Bureau.  https://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/ATF-Response-ATF-O-5370-Federal-Firearms-Administrative-Action-Policy-and-Procedures-1D-UNRedacted.pdf

Also, in February, the ATF launched the Firearms Compliance Inspections website, which lists some reasons that the ATF will revoke a license of a firearms dealer. The reasons listed on the website are incomplete when compared to the actual Federal Rules detailed in ATF O 5370.

More at link.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#47]

Australia: Thousands take out protests in Sydney against lockdown | COVID | Coronavirus Restrictions

Link Posted: 7/24/2021 10:45:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#48]
It doesn't work so do it again

Link Posted: 7/24/2021 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Atlanta restaurant mandates COVID-19 vaccine for customers

The decision came after four Argosy employees — co-owner Armando Celentano and three bartenders — recently tested positive for COVID-19. Each had been vaccinated, marking them as “breakthrough” cases.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top