BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

A pre-antifa incident. He had 3 deadly force incidents. He was cleared in this one by both the DA and Feds.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

A pre-antifa incident. He had 3 deadly force incidents. He was cleared in this one by both the DA and Feds.
Oh good. Another activist judge.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JPN:

There are already a few indications that the democrat party is trying to shift the narrative to hang everything on Harris.  They spent too much effort on taking credit for the vaccine, and selling the vaccine as the perfect solution, for them to fully deflect this mess onto the other side.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

It's not an opportunity to turn American against American (though some will see it as such), but an opportunity to turn democrat voters against democrat politicians that have created the current chaos.

I like your optimism.

You're more hopeful than I am, however.

I don't think the democrat voters will turn and blame their democrat politician masters. The dem voters are too well trained at projection and blaming their political rivals.

There are already a few indications that the democrat party is trying to shift the narrative to hang everything on Harris.  They spent too much effort on taking credit for the vaccine, and selling the vaccine as the perfect solution, for them to fully deflect this mess onto the other side.
Are we talking the same voter base that saw no problem with slick Willy fucking anything that moved pre election to President, and had no problem when he was diddling interns in the oval office and lied to the American public about it? The same group that had a conniption about Donald "Grab em by the pussy" Trump pre election?

They don't do what we do by and large... their side gets a pass while we eat ours.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:49:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#3]

Through all of this, the left has been using fear to manipulate people.  Their supporters can also be manipulated by fear from other sources.  It's a question of how close they have to feel the threat to themselves, before they question their past support.  Being told that the substance that they proudly had injected into their bodies, isn't doing what they were repeatedly told it would do, is likely to rattle some of them (one disadvantage of having unstable people on their side).
View Quote

But I doubt they will blame their side though. The left likes to project so they will blame the right and non-vaxed for their choice.

PDJT and GOPe that support the vax gave them the perfect target.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Are we talking the same voter base that saw no problem with slick Willy fucking anything that moved pre election to President, and had no problem when he was diddling interns in the oval office and lied to the American public about it? The same group that had a conniption about Donald "Grab em by the pussy" Trump pre election?

They don't do what we do by and large... their side gets a pass while we eat ours.
View All Quotes

It's not an opportunity to turn American against American (though some will see it as such), but an opportunity to turn democrat voters against democrat politicians that have created the current chaos.

I like your optimism.

I don't think the democrat voters will turn and blame their democrat politician masters. The dem voters are too well trained at projection and blaming their political rivals.

Slick Willy was doing it to some intern that they didn't know.  This time around, they were told to roll up their sleeve, and it was done to them.  Some of them may see things a little differently, this time, and (given their herd mentality) things might get interesting if some of them get worked up over being on the receiving end (instead of just a spectator), this time.

Or maybe not.  Time will tell.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:07:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6SJ7GT] [#6]
View All Quotes

This may be a little outside the scope of judicial authority. Judges are supposed to judge people brought before them, not command people be brought before them so they can judge them.
https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2021/07/mob-justice-in-milwaukee-county/
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#7]
RC - Just Say No (Official Video)

Worth a listen, even if you don't like rap.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#9]

This may be a little outside the scope of judicial authority. Judges are supposed to judge people brought before them, not command people be brought before them so they can judge them.
View Quote

Oh, and for those in the cheap seats, I forgot to mention that the officer is a black man.  Not exactly something that occurs to me until I remember that there was a ton of press on the latest shooting saying that Mensah was "targeting people of color" and not a single fake news source listed his ethnicity or physical appearance.

Also, "John Doe" investigations in WI are what we call a Grand Jury.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:30:13 PM EDT
[#11]

What did he have in his hand, that he swung at the guy, just before he got decked?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:
Boom

What did he have in his hand, that he swung at the guy, just before he got decked?

I was wondering if it had a box cutter in it's hand?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

I was wondering if it had a box cutter in it's hand?
View Quote

After watching it on youtube, full-screen, stepping back and forth through the latter part of the swing, it does look like something about the size and shape of a credit card, and I think he was palming it before the swing, then flipped it so that it was held between two fingers with an edge out during the swing.  That's why his swing looks so bad - it was intended to be a slapping motion, so that the edge of the 'card' would be making contact, not his hand.

After he's on the ground, it looks like there is a card of some sort on the ground next to his shoulder, and it seems to be on a chain or cord around his neck.  I don't think that's what he was palming, as the chain/cord seems too short (card started moving on the ground, when he moved) for the swing he took.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:56:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

Oh, and for those in the cheap seats, I forgot to mention that the officer is a black man.  Not exactly something that occurs to me until I remember that there was a ton of press on the latest shooting saying that Mensah was "targeting people of color" and not a single fake news source listed his ethnicity or physical appearance.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

Too bad he's not a DC judge, otherwise we could get him to take a second look at the Babbitt shooting.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
Won't happen.  If dem voters were smart enough to recognize that dem politicians created the current chaos, they wouldn't have voted dem to begin with.

"It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they've been fooled."  Pretty sure I saw that in a meme in this very thread.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Too bad he's not a DC judge, otherwise we could get him to take a second look at the Babbitt shooting.
View Quote

*laughs in swamp*
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#16]
CDC stopped tracking such cases?  Now why would that be?

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#19]
lol the libtards are pissed

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Its friday

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:02:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#21]

My weekend started yesterday

Life is better at the beach

I have a bait bucket full of live shrimp and we are headed out to see what is biting in the
inlet.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#22]

I have a bait bucket full of live shrimp and we are headed out to see what is biting in the
inlet.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/222799987_4429579977072833_2240835777171-2033621.JPG
View Quote
I've been on vacation all week.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Slick Willy was doing it to some intern that they didn't know.  This time around, they were told to roll up their sleeve, and it was done to them.  Some of them may see things a little differently, this time, and (given their herd mentality) things might get interesting if some of them get worked up over being on the receiving end (instead of just a spectator), this time.

View All Quotes

I like your optimism.

FWIW I hope you are right and I am wrong.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Christened the RV with our 1st beers.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:44:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#26]
"breakthrough" cases. Pfft

False advertising again. The vax does prevent shit only lessens symptoms. (edit: maybe)

Can't "breakthrough" what's not there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#27]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210728_200242-2033711.jpg
View Quote

Sweet!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#29]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7k_KIlWQAA6B4H?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Up till a couple days ago, saying this on Twitter would have got you banned/locked out for "vaccine misinformation".

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Breaking out the big dancing clown for this one

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#34]

https://media.patriots.win/post/T1lhcQ2K.gif
View Quote
Pure fearmongering.  Since the "experts" are all about telling us there's fuck all we can actually do, I'm starting to think the Muzzies might be on to something with their "In'sh Allah" philosophy.

Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (Official Music Video)

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

I got nothing. Just wow.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Pfft...  I don't see pictures of beer.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:07:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Makarov] [#37]

inlet.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/222799987_4429579977072833_2240835777171-2033621.JPG
View Quote

@Banditman

Amelia Island? Fernandina Beach? Little Talbot, maybe?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Chicago says fuck that.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:24:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/2021-07-10_16_20_00-2033907.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/2021-07-10_16_20_00-2033907.jpg
I was testing the fridge...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:27:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Any OG's need a highly accurate bolt gun? There is a Riot Squad discount available...

Pew Pew
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:28:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#41]
Originally Posted By Makarov:

@Banditman

View Quote

Sebastian Inlet.
Good night Riot Squad

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:02:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#42]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Chicago says fuck that.

View Quote

sUpeR DuPeR SpReadErs

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

sUpeR DuPeR SpReadErs

View Quote

Which number will be larger, COVID cases or injuries from or related to drive-bys and shootings?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:16:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Sebastian Inlet.
Good night Riot Squad

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/227564406_4430390770325087_3787663250522-2033959.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Makarov:

@Banditman

Sebastian Inlet.
Good night Riot Squad

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/227564406_4430390770325087_3787663250522-2033959.JPG

Lovely photo!

Gute Nacht @Banditman
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#45]

sUpeR DuPeR SpReadErs

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Chicago says fuck that.

sUpeR DuPeR SpReadErs

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

One wonders about the credentials of the CNN twitter account poster that uses “preventative” rather than the more succinct and correct “preventive”.

Do these dumb fuckers at CNN even take english and rhetoric classes anymore?

Go woke, brain broke.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Do these dumb fuckers at CNN even take english and rhetoric classes anymore?
View Quote
They also use co-conspirator.  If you conspire with one or more people, you are a conspirator.  If there are three people, is the third one a co-co-conspirator?  No.  The word is conspirator.  Period.  Drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Concur.

To the point of putting an UCMJ lawyer on retainer as of today.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

That is exactly where I'm at.

Concur.

To the point of putting an UCMJ lawyer on retainer as of today.

I guess I glad I am out but I am still not safe, is this a Mil only guy or can they cover more than just the military issues with this?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Would have liked to have heard the REEEEEES from the handlers if he really said that.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#50]
I was testing the fridge...
View Quote

Testing involves drinking...  If you slide this way, I expect you to keep up.  And that is not a given for most mortals.  So start practicing.  
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top