User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By elcope:

Willful harm is the only rational, logical answer given the facts, with a compounding factor of incompetency from decades of diversity.
View Quote
I wish that wasn't the answer. At what point do people start speaking up on what happened. I guess sometime in the next few weeks provide there is an outlet for the voice. I'm really hoping that some contractors get busy talking to some extent.  I don't want to see good good people get burned by this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:31:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:34:18 AM EDT
[#4]

https://nypost.com/2021/08/19/state-dept-scraps-plan-to-bill-kabul-evacuees-2k-for-flights/

WASHINGTON  The State Department was forced to scrap a widely excoriated plan to bill US citizens $2,000 or more for their evacuation flights from Kabul.

The fact that they even considered such a thing is seriously messed up.
View Quote
Its disgusting.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:43:11 AM EDT
[#6]

At what point will those who want to speak up be allowed to and not erased from the internet?

We are well past the time where Citizens need to adamantly say, "Enough" and MAKE this shit stop. Call your State (not Fed Reps) and tell them, "NO MORE" to all this Bullshit and MAKE it stop.
View Quote
I agree. Its going to be a hard fight to make headway with apathetic here along with the undermining operatives that have shown up over the last few months.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:44:43 AM EDT
[#7]
State Dept. leak shows Biden ignored safer exit plan | Newsmax EXCLUSIVE
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:52:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
<snip>
UPDATE: WE ARE RAISING MORE MONEY TO ALLOW THE PLANES TO KEEP DOING MORE TURNS.

We are coming to you in desperation to conduct an emergency flight rescue of 300+ Afghan souls. I have been working alongside humanitarian aid groups, decorated military veterans, and activists on the ground in Kabul, fighting to save people who otherwise have no chance at survival in the Taliban-occupied Kabul.

The individuals in question are high-value targets - Afghan men and women who have worked as human rights lawyers, champions of Women's and LGBTQ rights, journalists, government liaisons, artists, and interpreters - all of whom are at imminent risk of being executed by the Taliban, along with their families. We will be taking full family units.

Administered by:  https://ravenadvsry.com/

We go to the Most Remote and Tough Places to do the Toughest Jobs that Others Can't
Our CEO served in the U.S. Special Forces and retired after 24 years of service.
View Quote
I wouldn't call any of those people "high value." We're already overstocked with them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:14:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:17:35 AM EDT
[#10]
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/ylgO5jB3mFLBDKSFERtf552JUTzD1SfHL7t6lWrt5BU/https/media.patriots.win/post/iJxgLjvC.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:27:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:36:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#12]

The inside knowledge I have on these two, (Milley & Austin) that I have refrained in posting is substantial.

Completely incompetent is what I will publicly say, Art 88 be damned.
View Quote

After that press conference where a reporter can play stump the chumps and win totally fucking dominate them to humiliation on their home field....think that part is now a given.  

I think I posted this before but not here, was actually 3 ft from Austin at one point of my sandbox tour.  He didn't say a word but my Vice Adm was a bit more tense than normal....probably didn't help his entourage was like 50 people.  If I had known what I now know I probably should have tried to keep him detained....but all that would have gotten me is an early trip home with extra paperwork and some plastic wristbands for jewelry...
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:39:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:44:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#14]

<--hiding/riding with xiden

I chuckle every time I see that...
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:15:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Achtung @Fantomas

Have a big dish of Leberknödel before you come home.

Man I wish I had a big dish with Spätzle.
View Quote

@elcope

I had a few Leberknödel already but no Spätzle yet

I have gained a lot of weight - the food is just so good

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:12:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Reimu doesn't likes communism (Touhou animated)
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:17:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:22:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MADMAXXX] [#18]
Oops
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#19]

https://nypost.com/2021/08/19/state-dept-scraps-plan-to-bill-kabul-evacuees-2k-for-flights/

WASHINGTON  The State Department was forced to scrap a widely excoriated plan to bill US citizens $2,000 or more for their evacuation flights from Kabul.

The fact that they even considered such a thing is seriously messed up.
View Quote
That's what set me off. Giving away tax dollars to places like Pakistan for diversity bullshit, refusing to go into Kabul to get our citizens, then charging them to fly out. I gotta go get some drywall patch this am.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

@elcope

I had a few Leberknödel already but no Spätzle yet

I have gained a lot of weight - the food is just so good

View Quote

Hell yes it is. We're going to visit next spring, God willing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
View Quote
So in Australia you can only protest the government if they allow you to protest the government.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:33:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#23]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

French Gendarmerie (police) going out into Kabul to get their people
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/C8EC8FE3-2D8E-4325-A34A-353585F5ADD0_jpe-2058751.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/96B78D54-E715-4D04-92A3-615654070ABD_jpe-2058752.JPG
View Quote

As Sec Def you're a moron.  SOF is skilled at Non-combatant evacuation operation (NEO) under Operations Other Than War (OOTW).  Take Milley's SF tab away from him as he should have told you and you should have learned about as a GO.  And if you failed to foresee the need to evac our citizens and have SOF with those initial forces then resign today!!!!

CD
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Its obvious that they are. Its even worse that elected officials won't even say it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The inside knowledge I have on these two, (Milley & Austin) that I have refrained in posting is substantial.

Completely incompetent is what I will publicly say, Art 88 be damned.
Its obvious that they are. Its even worse that elected officials won't even say it.

Those two idiots lockup and drool when giving a press conference which should not be a high stress thing to do, much less stress than the actual requirements of their positions.

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#25]
All is well on the SWFL Front

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#26]
What is the Whitehouse flag code? Previous news conference showed Biden in front of five American flags. Now they replaced two with presidential seal flags.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
What is the Whitehouse flag code? Previous news conference showed Biden in front of five American flags. Now they replaced two with presidential seal flags.
View Quote

Should have put the rainbow flag from the Kabul embassy behind him
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Snagged elsewhere here on arf.
Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/C8EC8FE3-2D8E-4325-A34A-353585F5ADD0_jpe-2058751.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/306429/96B78D54-E715-4D04-92A3-615654070ABD_jpe-2058752.JPG
View Quote

Pure bullshit. If given the orders the US military could get it done quick.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

View All Quotes

Agreed, there are almost the same number of US forces at a single airport that had control over the entire country a few years back.  Did we not initially invade with 7,000?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
That's what set me off. Giving away tax dollars to places like Pakistan for diversity bullshit, refusing to go into Kabul to get our citizens, then charging them to fly out. I gotta go get some drywall patch this am.
View Quote
welllllll.... OTOH, C-17s cost a shitload of $ per flight hour, our troops are put at additional unnecessary risk, and not all the potential evacuees have any business being there. Having done Noncombatant Evacuation Ops, I can tell you that older guys who had done several remarked that he's seen the same faces before.  We pull them out, they turn around and go right back the next week, expecting the same service again.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Yes.  And without even using HSLD Super Secret Squirrel Special Ops guys.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#36]
In other news, today's Friday Afternoon dump to be memory-holed says:

-- The Feebs have found "scant evidence" that 1/6 was coordinated by anyone, including anyone associated with Trump.

--The Capitol Police have, in an internal investigation, exonerated the coward who murdered Ashli Babbitt.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Okay, now that's fucking gross - again. How many times do we have to scold you about the gross sex shit? LOL
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Looks like a Klingon...

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Okay, now that's fucking gross - again. How many times do we have to scold you about the gross sex shit? LOL
View Quote

I like being scolded. It turns me on.  

Do it again.

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Do it again.

View Quote

Spanking.gif
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
welllllll.... OTOH, C-17s cost a shitload of $ per flight hour, our troops are put at additional unnecessary risk, and not all the potential evacuees have any business being there. Having done Noncombatant Evacuation Ops, I can tell you that older guys who had done several remarked that he's seen the same faces before.  We pull them out, they turn around and go right back the next week, expecting the same service again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
That's a different discussion, and certainly some frequent flyers on there could and should billed. However, when our govt plays Santa with billions of dollars they can eat a bag of dicks charging tax payers for a rescue, especially one driven by the shitastic performance of the same govt.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Yikes!

LEAK: British Diplomatic Memo Reveals Biden Assured G-7 Allies in June US Would Ensure Kabul's Stability

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/leak-british-diplomatic-memo-reveals-biden-assured-g-7-allies-june-us-ensure-kabuls-stability/

LEAK: British Diplomatic Memo Reveals Biden Assured G-7 Allies in J...

A British diplomatic memo leaked to Bloomberg News reveals Joe Biden promised G-7 allies in June at the summit in Cornwall, England that “critical US enablers” would remain in place to keep Kabul stable. British officials took Biden’s word and assumed they would keep the embassy safely functioning. They were wrong. Scoop: Biden told key…
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Yikes!

LEAK: British Diplomatic Memo Reveals Biden Assured G-7 Allies in June US Would Ensure Kabul's Stability

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/leak-british-diplomatic-memo-reveals-biden-assured-g-7-allies-june-us-ensure-kabuls-stability/

A British diplomatic memo leaked to Bloomberg News reveals Joe Biden promised G-7 allies in June at the summit in Cornwall, England that "critical US enablers" would remain in place to keep Kabul stable. British officials took Biden's word and assumed they would keep the embassy safely functioning. They were wrong. Scoop: Biden told key
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Do it again.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:

Do it again.

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Yikes!

A British diplomatic memo leaked to Bloomberg News reveals Joe Biden promised G-7 allies in June at the summit in Cornwall, England that “critical US enablers” would remain in place to keep Kabul stable. British officials took Biden’s word and assumed they would keep the embassy safely functioning. They were wrong. Scoop: Biden told key…
View Quote

The hits just keep coming and will only get worse as other countries and even some in the friendly suckass media are finally admitting that the emperor has no clothes. Frankly, I don't see any way out if it for him short of a cabinet level resignation - State, Defense, or maybe even both. And that might not even work.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Taking a moment to deal with Afghanistan

The First Edition : Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote
That general can eat a dick and be fired.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes

That “General” should be tried and convicted and hanged for treason.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top