[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Panic is hitting the media.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Not to mention, receive a Court Martial.
View Quote
Pretty sure the federal government, even the military, can't legally force you to take an experimental drug.  But the point is pretty much moot since the only thing keeping it from being approved is paperwork and that should be completed in August or September.  So fighting it is a losing cause unless one is about ready to leave the military.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:42:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#4]
That's just like anything, right?  Say, cops.  If all cops stood together and said, "we will not do wrong" the government wouldn't be able to take our guns or forbid us from going into and recording public meetings or anything else they are doing illegally.  But they won't.  And neither will these nurses.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

I had this the other day

Blood Sausage and Liver Sausage

it was soooooo good

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20210815_182550_jpg-2060355.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20210815_185422_jpg-2060356.JPG

View Quote

When did kamala join the forum?
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]

CD
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Pfftt.
The Duras sisters. They fail at most of their schemes. Nice tits though.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

Pfftt.
The Duras sisters. They fail at most of their schemes. Nice tits though.

You misspelled awesome.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
View Quote
That's how it's pronounced in Kenya.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/53CA4F47-0C2D-44E5-91E2-63657DB5A642_jpe-2060744.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/53CA4F47-0C2D-44E5-91E2-63657DB5A642_jpe-2060744.JPG
Libs are incapable of thinking about even the immediate consequences of their actions, let alone the next step after the immediate consequences, or the downstream effects on a system of systems.

They're simple minded creatures to be sure.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#13]

CD
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

I hate the media so fucking much..
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:26:06 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:48:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Pretty sure the federal government, even the military, can't legally force you to take an experimental drug.  But the point is pretty much moot since the only thing keeping it from being approved is paperwork and that should be completed in August or September.  So fighting it is a losing cause unless one is about ready to leave the military.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Not to mention, receive a Court Martial.
Supposedly the FDA is officially approving the Pfizer vaccine Monday, which opens the door for mandates and travel restrictions. So much for completing the trials, which is now impossible anyway since they vaxxed the control groups. Not to mention that just the fact that real world efficacy has fallen off a cliff in the last few months should be enough for formal approval to never see the light of day. Interesting times ahead!
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 2:40:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ns8013:
Supposedly the FDA is officially approving the Pfizer vaccine Monday, which opens the door for mandates and travel restrictions. So much for completing the trials, which is now impossible anyway since they vaxxed the control groups. Not to mention that just the fact that real world efficacy has fallen off a cliff in the last few months should be enough for formal approval to never see the light of day. Interesting times ahead!
View Quote

My gut instinct tells me that it's much worse than just efficacy falling off.  That could be the result of the vax experimental gene treatment only working on the original strain, however marginally.  I suspect that the vax experimental gene treatment may be  causing new variants of the virus.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 2:59:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#20]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

My gut instinct tells me that it's much worse than just efficacy falling off.  That could be the result of the vax experimental gene treatment only working on the original strain, however marginally.  I suspect that the vax experimental gene treatment may be  causing new variants of the virus.
View Quote

That's my uptake too. It seems like a full scale gain of function experiment.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 3:23:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View All Quotes

Two or three decades ago, doctors were talking about excessive use of antibiotics leading to the development of strains that were resistant to antibiotics - non-resistant strains would be killed off, leaving only the resistant strains to compete for new bodies to infect.  Their solution was to cut back on prescribing antibiotics, leaving the immune systems of people with less severe infections to fight off the infections.

Then along comes COVID, followed by the COVID vaccine (which is known to not be 100% effective), and in a matter of months after the start of use of the vaccine, they are pushing for everybody to get the vaccine, then start pushing for everybody to get boosters.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 4:02:38 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

It is not an experimental gene treatment, it alters DNA in no way shape or form.

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 4:35:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SixtyNine:

It is not an experimental gene treatment, it alters DNA in no way shape or form.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#24]
I began learning German in the seventh grade.  It's been one of my life dreams to visit Germany.  Now, not so much.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Blood Sausage and Liver Sausage
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/20210815_185422_jpg-2060356.JPG
I began learning German in the seventh grade.  It's been one of my life dreams to visit Germany.  Now, not so much.  

more for me

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Australia has fallen.

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Two or three decades ago, doctors were talking about excessive use of antibiotics leading to the development of strains that were resistant to antibiotics - non-resistant strains would be killed off, leaving only the resistant strains to compete for new bodies to infect.  Their solution was to cut back on prescribing antibiotics, leaving the immune systems of people with less severe infections to fight off the infections.

Then along comes COVID, followed by the COVID vaccine (which is known to not be 100% effective), and in a matter of months after the start of use of the vaccine, they are pushing for everybody to get the vaccine, then start pushing for everybody to get boosters.
View All Quotes

I fully believe that vaccinating millions of healthy people with a leaky vaccine in the middle of a pandemic is absolutely accelerating the mutations. I also think that if we're not already seeing some effects of ADE in the vaccinated when they get infected with Delta, we will eventually. And it also seems to elicit too strong, and too specific of an immune response, and appears to be suppressing the immune system's ability to fight off other viruses. Hence the surge in off-season RSV being seen in many countries, the flare ups of other autoimmune diseases after taking the vaccine, or the outbreak of black and white fungus, which is normally extremely rare, in India.

Honestly none of the decisions being made by our supposed health experts have made much sense in the last 18 months. Is it just about money, control, or something more nefarious?

For me the most eye opening thing of all of this is just how many people will willing give up every freedom they have, and clamor for the government to strip everyone else is their rights and freedoms at gunpoint, just for the illusion of safety.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

That and people weren't finishing their prescription once they started feeling better allowing the remaining "down, but not out" bacteria to evolve into a resistant strain. Countries like Mexico allowed OTC use so every time little Pedro had the sniffles he got a spoonful of penicillin from mom along with his cough syrup. These "leaky" vaccines are following the same path of misused antibiotics by creating a super virus. My sister has covid after getting her shots a couple months ago so these bugs are already mutating and flipping the middle finger to these inadequate "vaccines".
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#32]

https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-to-make-us-airlines-pay-for-his-incompetence-will-force-them-to-transfer-thousands-of-refugees-crugg/?utm_source=poso

Biden to Make US Airlines Pay For His Incompetence, Will Force Them to Transfer Thousands of Refugees
View Quote

President Joe Biden is creating a plan to make United States airline companies pay for his incompetence in Afghanistan by forcing them to transfer tens of thousands of Afghan refugees.

“The White House is expected to consider activating the Civil Reserve Air Fleet, or CRAF, created in 1952 in the wake of the post-World War II Berlin Airlift, to provide nearly 20 commercial jets from up to five airlines to augment U.S. military efforts to transport Afghan evacuees from bases in the region,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “Officials are considering alternatives for ramping up the evacuation effort, which include expanding the number of bases in the region to reduce overcrowding, officials said, a move that could augment the use of civilian airlines or avert the need for them.”

More at link.

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

That and people weren't finishing their prescription once they started feeling better allowing the remaining "down, but not out" bacteria to evolve into a resistant strain. Countries like Mexico allowed OTC use so every time little Pedro had the sniffles he got a spoonful of penicillin from mom along with his cough syrup. These "leaky" vaccines are following the same path of misused antibiotics by creating a super virus. My sister has covid after getting her shots a couple months ago so these bugs are already mutating and flipping the middle finger to these inadequate "vaccines".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

Little JPN got a spoonful of penicillin each time he had a fever, then got carted off to the pediatrician's office, because that was the instructions from the doctor's at Vanderbilt's cardiac clinic.  At least that's how things went, until little JPN developed a severe reaction to penicillin.  Then it was erythromycin, but they decided not to give instructions to keep a bottle of it in the refrigerator at home, instead going with the more common process of 'get him to a doctor as soon as possible, when he develops a fever, so they can examine him and write a prescription'.  And not-so-little JPN started having some minor issues with erythromycin, when he was a teenager.

The 'change in culture' (if you can call it that) to US doctors being reluctant to write prescriptions for antibiotics, was a bit of a problem for me (probably took at least another decade before my immune system was anywhere close to normal).  Definitely didn't help in maintaining my confidence in the medical field.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Needs Biden/Harris bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:33:07 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I remember. In the 70's my Dr. would give me penicillin for every sniffle.

You would think they would remember also but I guess not or they intentionally choose not too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By SixtyNine:

View Quote

It's not a vaccine either. It's Theraflu for Covid at best.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

What if that is the case?  That the vaccinations are forcing the thing to "evolve" so that it can continue infecting & surviving....so first you need 2 shots, now a few months later, a booster shot, then what - in a few more months?  More booster shots that are tweaked a little to fight each new variant?  So a new variant emerges, then a new shot, new variant, new shot....and on and on.   One government injection after another...until when?

Meanwhile, a recent article reported that Bill Gates has made $550 MILLION DOLLARS profit in the past year and a half from his "investments" in the vaccine manufacturers.  He is making nearly a million dollars a day, with the media and politicians forcing people to inject the product.  C'mon guys - get your injection - we can help the elite get even more rich!

Wait till you see the next bug they plan to unleash...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmP6_gy-MIE

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:57:40 AM EDT
[#41]

You would think they would remember also but I guess not or they intentionally choose not too.
View All Quotes

The doctors from the 1970s are retired or dead.  The young doctors were more willing to accept the change, than the older ones that had decades of experience with the old practice of treating common infections with antibiotics.  For a while, you could predict the odds of getting a prescription for antibiotics, as soon as you saw the age of the doctor that was at the clinic, that day.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote
Love it
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

It does free up the military aircraft, to some extent, in that the plan is to supposedly use the military aircraft to fly people from Kabul to air bases in nearby countries (a relatively short flight, allowing the military planes to get back to Kabul quicker), while the airliners are used to shuttle those people from those air bases to the countries that have agreed to take them.

That leaves the question of why they waited to make this decision, until after the closest air bases were already full (forcing the military transports to take much longer flights with each new load from Kabul), instead of implementing it before Qatar told them they couldn't drop off any more refugees in Qatar.

It also adds a bit to the shell game, making it a little more difficult for people to keep track of where the refugees are going, by tracking the planes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By HighDesert6920:
What if that is the case?  That the vaccinations are forcing the thing to "evolve" so that it can continue infecting & surviving....so first you need 2 shots, now a few months later, a booster shot, then what - in a few more months?  More booster shots that are tweaked a little to fight each new variant?  So a new variant emerges, then a new shot, new variant, new shot....and on and on.   One government injection after another...until when?

View Quote

That possibility was being mentioned (though not too loudly), some time ago (early last spring, or sometime in late winter, if my memory isn't off).  I think they were guessing that it could end up being a new booster shot every 6 to 12 months.

There was a lot that was being 'mentioned', but mostly ignored in the news media and in public statements by politicians, that people are now beginning to say "wait, what? why weren't we told about this?", when they sort of were told about it, just not in a way that they would actually hear it, unless they were already digging for it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Video:

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 12:50:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spoonrobot] [#50]
View All Quotes

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243335

It evolved before the vaccine ever hit the market.

Most important part:

The “wild coding” used originally and to this day for the jabs is long-extinct; there is basically zero of that circulating anymore in the population. It has all been subsumed by ordinary mutational process and we had every reason to believe this would happen when Covid-19 first showed up because it has happened with every other coronavirus we have studied through history — including the closest analog SARS-1 which mutated itself out of transmission and being a threat to people.

The only way is through, it's already mutated into less lethal strains and will continue to do so
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top