[Last Edit: baxt3r] [#3]
Nevermind.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:45:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By baxt3r:
I fired up the old twatter to shit post some politicians tonight and looked at my small list of followers.  Robert C Byrd (verified) is following me.  What the fuck?  realRobertCByrd  How in the...What..Huh?  It's been a while since I used this account but, WTF?  I'm at a loss.  Is it an automatic thing?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:47:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:53:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah.  I realized the error of my post before seeing the others.  That can probably be deleted now.  I did enjoy the Aguila picture.  Nicely done.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:54:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bcmrofl:
Looks like the Democrats didn't fund any rioting this time around. Was expecting way more action.
View Quote

maybe tomorrow, saturday. give them a day to mobilize.  put it out on the tweeter.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:57:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By rpoL98:

maybe tomorrow, saturday. give them a day to mobilize.  put it out on the tweeter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rpoL98:
Originally Posted By bcmrofl:
Looks like the Democrats didn't fund any rioting this time around. Was expecting way more action.

I'm a little surprised by the lack of over the top outrage on twitter as well.  I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount of pro-Kyle posts I've seen as well.  If nothing is burning tonight, I don't think we're going to get the wild riot thread we thought we would.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:58:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View All Quotes
I fired up the old twatter to shit post some politicians tonight and looked at my small list of followers.  Robert C Byrd (verified) is following me.  What the fuck?  realRobertCByrd  How in the...What..Huh?  It's been a while since I used this account but, WTF?  I'm at a loss.  Is it an automatic thing?

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 3:00:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: baxt3r] [#11]
I need a name change if I'm going to be associated with that version of my name.  

And that poor fucker is probably contemplating his life choices right now.  I couldn't imagine getting that notification.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 3:08:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#12]

I'm a little surprised by the lack of over the top outrage on twitter as well.  I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount of pro-Kyle posts I've seen as well.  If nothing is burning tonight, I don't think we're going to get the wild riot thread we thought we would.
View Quote

Tomorrow (today) is a new day.

I don't think there is any political power behind it like what we saw last year.

The professional agitators haven't been deployed to stir up the locals.

As 30CalTBLkid said Soros isn't funding it.

Also weather is a factor.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 3:21:34 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 3:23:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Live on Patrol just busted 3 young teenage girls and immediately screaming I can't breathe.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 3:36:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Tomorrow (today) is a new day.

I don't think there is any political power behind it like what we saw last year.

The professional agitators haven't been deployed to stir up the locals.

As 30CalTBLkid said Soros isn't funding it.

View Quote

I think youre right.  Last year, we'd be neck deep in streams and posts in this thread.  Twitter would be insane with the sjw posting and calls for violence.   So far, it's just the expected groups of idiots.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 3:46:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 7:20:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Dining al Fresco tonight in celebration of Kyle's victory over the forces of evil.

Bbq grilled chicken, pepper jack mac-n-cheese, and hawaiian rolls.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20211119_175025-2173725.jpg
View Quote

Lookin Good
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

looks like it's real

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/FElV1yRXsAgvMzO-2173919.jpg
View Quote

How many S&W ARs have straight triggers and ambi selectors?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Smith has been based the last couple years. I may have to buy more.
View All Quotes

Yep, quite a contrast compared to the S&W that was all-too-quick to get on their knees for Clinton in 2000. I'm over it now and will still buy one on occasion, but they lost my business for a long time after that Clinton cumguzzle.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Weather is a definite factor.

Last year, after things had been going on for months, there were occasional conversations shown on the live stream of people socializing and talking about how long they had been doing the protests.  It's one thing to do that night after night in the summer, instead of going to some party or place to hang out, but November temperatures (in much of the country) shifts things farther away from something that might be viewed as an alternative to 'hanging out' by some of their participants.

Many of them likely need some time to see if enough of their crowd are doing it, before they feel the need to 'be part of something historic' while freezing their asses off.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:46:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#21]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Weather is a definite factor.

Last year, after things had been going on for months, there were occasional conversations shown on the live stream of people socializing and talking about how long they had been doing the protests.  It's one thing to do that night after night in the summer, instead of going to some party or place to hang out, but November temperatures (in much of the country) shifts things farther away from something that might be viewed as an alternative to 'hanging out' by some of their participants.

Many of them likely need some time to see if enough of their crowd are doing it, before they feel the need to 'be part of something historic' while freezing their asses off.
View Quote

There most definitely is a fighting season in the North for the urban cannon fodder. Antifa and others count on them to do the massive destruction and looting, so if they are in hibernation you won't see that.  

This time of year they are holed up, mostly, in Sect 8 apartments of female relatives/girl friends/baby mammas.  

There they will spend their time smoking weed, playing video games, and heating the place by breaking the thermostat so the furnace runs non-stop, running all burners on the stove top, and leaving the oven door open.  They will stay in their caves until April, only leaving when absolutely necessary.    

You might have a few raiding parties hit Louis Vuitton or Gucci stores in places like Chicago, but it's very much localized and specific.  The normal street people won't be hanging out waiting for targets of opportunity or smashing windows.  I'm also convinced much of the looting of high-end shops in places like Chicago and Soho is the work of organized crime rings, many of whom are foreign nationals, who take advantage of the chaos.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Holy shit, anyone watching the AustinZone?

Have an AR-15 and a smile video.  
View Quote

That was great. How many here remember the original commercial?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Is anyone going to tell him?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:20:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#26]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokPS6XMAMLbbG?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokfqjXoAALJrt?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokWI3XsAEtHr6?format=png&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokY4XXMAY716P?format=png&name=360x360
View Quote

Biden's problem now.  All we heard in 2020 was how Trump provoked them, so at this point I don't care if they burn the fucking place to grease. Sad to advocate the surrender of what once was one of the nicest cities in the US, but we can't save everyone from themselves forever.

On a side note, the entire political spectrum, from Lenin to Theodore Roosevelt to the Argentine Juntas and Pinochet, agreed on one thing, and one thing alone:  Anarchists can't be reasoned with, and you either throw them in prison or the ocean.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#27]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokPS6XMAMLbbG?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokfqjXoAALJrt?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokWI3XsAEtHr6?format=png&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEokY4XXMAY716P?format=png&name=360x360
View Quote

Perfect if the remaining guards get furloughed for no COVID vaccines.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#28]
mUh sTAte lInEs

"Across State Lines" | MASHUP
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#29]
A trip down memory lane...

Phoenix protester hit in groin with rubber bullet

LAPD releases video of officer shooting protester in the groin with non-lethal round

Video Shows FL Officers Laugh After Shooting Rubber Bullets At Protesters | NBC News NOW
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Somebody should tell him that he's deader than Ted Kennedy.

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was an American lawyer and politician who served as a United States Senator from West Virginia for over 51 years, from 1959 until his death in 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd also served as a U.S. Representative for six years, from 1953 until 1959. He remains the longest-serving U.S. Senator in history; he was the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress[1][2][3][4] until surpassed by Representative John Dingell of Michigan.[5] Byrd is the only West Virginian to have served in both chambers of the state legislature and in both chambers of Congress.[6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Biden's problem now.  All we heard in 2020 was how Trump provoked them, so at this point I don't care if they burn the fucking place to grease. Sad to advocate the surrender of what once was one of the nicest cities in the US, but we can't save everyone from themselves forever.

On a side note, the entire political spectrum, from Lenin to Theodore Roosevelt to the Argentine Juntas and Pinochet, agreed on one thing, and one thing alone:  Anarchists can't be reasoned with, and you either throw them in prison or the ocean.
View All Quotes

When liberal cities burn the liberals move to conservative town USA and fuck it up
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Did he take a can of tear gas to the junk?  

ouch
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/FEmwiGSXMAUomO1-2173971.png

View Quote

If anyone had any doubts before on where these guys stand, there should be no doubts now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

When liberal cities burn the liberals move to conservative town USA and fuck it up
View Quote

Understood.  Watching it happen in my family's home for 5 generations in Idaho.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Wolf is up. There seems to be a disturbance in the force. Waiting for the Antifa riots to come online today.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Yep, quite a contrast compared to the S&W that was all-too-quick to get on their knees for Clinton in 2000. I'm over it now and will still buy one on occasion, but they lost my business for a long time after that Clinton cumguzzle.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:

Internal lock = Clinton/Cuomo = none of my money

S&W can keep their Hillary Hole models.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Its happening all over, libs don't stick around for the shit shows they create
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By zach_:

View All Quotes

I remember Mean Joe Greene

"Hey kid"
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Good stuff!
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:34:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#41]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

More importantly, somebody should tell him that the guy that posts under that Twitter handle has also replied to him in this thread.

Oops, I guess I just did.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#43]

"Hey kid"
View All Quotes

"Hey kid"

I did some work at his home. He is a very pleasant person to deal with. Not all pro athletes are pleasant people to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#45]

I did some work at his home. He is a very pleasant person to deal with. Not all pro athletes are pleasant people to deal with.
View Quote

Cool

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#48]

LOL

I'm sharing this one.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Looters must be getting smart.  Loot the Home Depot and burn all the plywood so none of the stores can get boarded up
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Looters must be getting smart.  Loot the Home Depot and burn all the plywood so none of the stores can get boarded up

Like strategic bombing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top