Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

My extended absence from the riot thread has left me out of the loop.

What’s happened to CeCe?
View Quote

She had some medical stuff that required surgery, and she’s pretty beaten up after it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Prayers out for CeCe again.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
cancer.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

What's happened to CeCe?
cancer.

That’s awful.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1462828596008034304/Nmxf-XfO?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

the FBI gave him his axe back.

who's side are they on anyways?

rhetorical question
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been hyper-focused on the Rittenhouse trial, then recently the Waukesha terror attack for nearly all of my free time between working 7 days a week for the past two weeks. Time for a break, we can discuss the seemingly imminent troubles in America later. Here's an interesting video I stumbled upon about an effort to preserve a historic ghost town and mine at Cerro Gordo, CA.
I've Been Living In A Ghost Town For 20 Months!
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I walked off Friday because my boss is a double standard-issuing piece of shit. I'm going back into LE. I got shit to do. How's your mom?

Hey! How's your hot wife?

Not much. Good to hear from you!

Good to hear from everyone!
View Quote

She misses you
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#7]
And once again,  fuck cancer
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#8]
cancer.
View All Quotes

What's happened to CeCe?
cancer.

Link Posted: 11/23/2021 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#9]
What's good, my peeps? I've missed y'all. Well, everyone except 30cal. That dude is fucking weird.
View Quote

Holy shiiite!

its like a sasquatch sighting

Link Posted: 11/23/2021 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
I've been hyper-focused on the Rittenhouse trial, then recently the Waukesha terror attack for nearly all of my free time between working 7 days a week for the past two weeks. Time for a break, we can discuss the seemingly imminent troubles in America later. Here's an interesting video I stumbled upon about an effort to preserve a historic ghost town and mine at Cerro Gordo, CA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4dNCOLXH1w
View Quote

I have been watching him. It is a good channel.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 6:37:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#11]

I walked off Friday because my boss is a double standard-issuing piece of shit. I'm going back into LE. I got shit to do. How's your mom?
View Quote

That's okay that it didn't work out, we need more good people like you back in LE anyways.

Mom is cancer free, getting a 20lb Turkey ready and we're celebrating each day.

We are praying for Cece each day.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

She misses you
View Quote

Tell her I miss her, too. I think about her daily. (I'm kidding.)

Originally Posted By stoner01:
And once again,  fuck cancer
View Quote

Yes.

Originally Posted By kbi:

Holy shiiite!

its like a sasquatch sighting

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8BlDdTQ5ggDQLdvjlJ/giphy.gif

View Quote

Hey, dipshit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

That's okay that it didn't work out, we need more good people like you back in LE anyways.

Mom is cancer free, getting a 20lb Turkey ready and we're celebrating each day.

We are praying for Cece each day.
View Quote

I'm very happy to hear she's doing good. Y'all will be forever in my thoughts.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Fuck cancer. Fuck each and everything about it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:50:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Welp, so much for Thanksgiving.

Found out I'm COVID pos the other day and now just trying to make it through without dying.  For those who went through it, what was your med regimen?  This shit sucks.  Trying to keep ahead of the dehydration is fun, have no real appetite, and down about 8lbs from last week this time.  Got a bunch of meal replacement shakes to try to maintain some calories and some semblance of nutrition.   Fuck China and whatever dirty SOB gave me this.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:54:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Whippet06] [#22]

View Quote

Lol. Dumbasses don't even know what state Kenosha is in.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By robertwil18:

Found out I'm COVID pos the other day and now just trying to make it through without dying.  For those who went through it, what was your med regimen?  This shit sucks.  Trying to keep ahead of the dehydration is fun, have no real appetite, and down about 8lbs from last week this time.  Got a bunch of meal replacement shakes to try to maintain some calories and some semblance of nutrition.   Fuck China and whatever dirty SOB gave me this.
View Quote

Get on the vitamins in FLCCC I-Mask protocol regimen right away:
FLCCC I-Mask Protocol

Monitor your blood oxygen levels with a pulse oximeter.   If they go below 90, get medical help.

Try and get into a monoclonal antibody infusion program as soon as possible, definitely within 10 days of known infection.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Oh no!

IBTM!
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

That's not new.
Always have a housesitter during the funeral. Which can be hard to find, because if you trust them with that, they're probably at the funeral too.
View Quote

Expecting a break-in so you hire a house sitter? I'd bring in a pipe-hittin' homie.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#27]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE4wlBhXwAozAiH?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#29]
In theory, could a student or group of students, demand in the name of inclusion and diversity, safe spaces and school resources where they could gather to celebrate the Kyle Rittenhouse verdicts?

Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Whippet06:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Whippet06:

When my daughter was looking at colleges, Vanderbilt was on her list, and her grades were good enough to get invited to a campus tour and presentation.  The coed that was leading the group we were in, was asked by one of the parents if there was anything she didn't like about Vanderbilt.  Her reply was that it needed more diversity.  Fortunately, they didn't like my daughter's application essay, and she went to Tennessee Tech, instead (much, much less of a strain on my budget).

After the Ferguson protests started spreading to other states, a Vanderbilt coed organized a protest march on lower Broad, in Nashville.  They marched up and down lower Broad, protesting the police, while Nashville police handed out bottles of water and checked to see that protestors were handling the heat OK, then they marched onto I-24 and backed up traffic on multiple interstates, a couple counties away.  When they questioned the Vanderbilt coed, later, she claimed that the protest was already over when they marched onto I-24, and she didn't tell them to do that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:23:46 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

There are several things on there that I don't recall ever hearing of.

I read something the other day (not from some conspiracy site) about the FAA and FCC butting heads over 5G.  Seems there are concerns about it interfering with radar altimeters.

I suspect that the person that created that chart is strongly in denial of reality.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:47:14 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

@robertwil18  (I'm not sure the best way to get someone's attention, I miss when people reply to me...hey I'm a new guy....)

Sorry to hear that man. Highly recommend this site my dentist gave me. His family used it and I used it for myself and my wife. They're american and respond QUICKLY. As in you'll be getting messages if you start at 11pm sunday and will be able to pickup your script the next day. They can mail it to you (or better yet in your situation) tell you which pharmacies near you will fill the scripts (namely ivermectin).

Push Health

They're fee isn't expensive, I forget what it was...but my HSA paid for it 40 bucks...or something? Anyway, my dentist picked his scripts up next day locally, I had ours mailed. We weren't sick at the time. Good luck man, you can beat it!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I read something the other day (not from some conspiracy site) about the FAA and FCC butting heads over 5G.  Seems there are concerns about it interfering with radar altimeters.

I suspect that the person that created that chart is strongly in denial of reality.
View All Quotes

It’s propaganda and designed to gaslight folks. They know exactly what they are doing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 3:10:33 AM EDT
[#37]
It was completely absurd, four decades ago.  But now,...

Monty Python's 42 yrs old Prediction of Nowadays Insane Public Discourse
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#38]
It was completely absurd, four decades ago.  But now,...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b6-oE55vdM
View Quote

Dang...I can't even...
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 9:26:49 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Be careful with the meal replacement shakes. Too many of them can add to your stomach issues.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

You have no idea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
What's good, my peeps? I've missed y'all. Well, everyone except 30cal. That dude is fucking weird.

You have no idea.

Nah. I have a pretty good idea. 😁
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#41]
YeeHaw!

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#42]
In theory, could a student or group of students, demand in the name of inclusion and diversity, safe spaces and school resources where they could gather to celebrate the Kyle Rittenhouse verdicts?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE7WsWnVkAAi3MA?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE7WsWmUUAEhpf3?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Racists call other racists
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 11:59:36 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

The gestapo does shit like that
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 5:17:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: robertwil18] [#47]
Well, i as able to get scheduled to get monoclonal antibodies and so far things are still ok.  Current SpO2 of 95-97% with normal temps.  Luckily the great southern bastion of "diversity and equality" that is El Paso only has 1 clinic in 1 hospital that is doing this treatment.  With the recent reopening of the border, people are flocking over to get it, and this wonderful hospital is not doing a legitimate triage of any kind.  I'll get it in, but right at my 10 day mark, IF that is when my symptoms actually started.... I mean, why would they prioritize a guaranteed payment,Tricare referral for a COV+ patient at day 4 over someone from Juarez with no insurance coming over to get it as "preventative maintenance".....fucking clown world indeed.  Now I'm wondering if it's even worth the effort and potential side effects.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, i as able to get scheduled to get monoclonal antibodies and so far things are still ok.  Current SpO2 of 95-97% with normal temps.  Luckily the great southern bastion of "diversity and equality" that is El Paso only has 1 clinic in 1 hospital that is doing this treatment.  With the recent reopening of the border, people are flocking over to get it, and this wonderful hospital is not doing a legitimate triage of any kind.  I'll get it in, but right at my 10 day mark, IF that is when my symptoms actually started.... I mean, why would they prioritize a guaranteed payment,Tricare referral for a COV+ patient at day 4 over someone from Juarez with no insurance coming over to get it as "preventative maintenance".....fucking clown world indeed.  Now I'm wondering if it's even worth the effort and potential side effects.
View Quote

Consider following this protocol.  https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Same folks have a list of doctors who may be willing to presribe ivermectin if you are so inclined.  

A relative (early 20's) had Covid and they followed the protocol linked above without the ivermectin - so just the vitamins and supplements listed along with at least twice daily mouth wash.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

Link Posted: 11/24/2021 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 6:55:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#50]
View Quote

Could be worse some hospitals / clinics are turning people away if you are not a POC. Not joking.

Edit: Hope you feel better.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top