Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I had a headache before I was symptomatic or testing positive. I knew I had been exposed. At the time we limited work contact to only those who were exposed together.
When the headaches started I cut caffeine completely, increased my water intake, doubled my vitamin D and A regimen.
My first symptoms were sore throat and brain fog. Tested positive that day. Got denied monoclonal antibodies.
I had given away my just in case ivermectin I had perscribed.
I kept working from home, odd hours because of the different time zones. Basically it was a bad cold until the end, when any physical activity would crash my 02 sat and my heartrate and bp would soar.
Get a spirometer. Keep your lung capacity up. That helped me. Also, I'm a stomach sleeper. Don't sleep on your back if you can avoid it.
It took close to two months before I was normal.
View Quote

Where are folks getting their Ivermectin?  Docs here, especially .mil docs, aren't favoring it, and with the holidays, its gonna be at least tomorrow anyway just to get seen unless i present in the ER.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:00:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

Photocopy one side of a $100 bill. Write 'I'm sorry for the Salvation Army's racism' - or something similar - on the other side. Make several copies. Fold them up so the dollar part is showing and put them in the bell ringers buckets.
View Quote

Make sure the front says "for motion picture use only" on it and you are gtg as far as any legal issues.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:06:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#5]
Originally Posted By robertwil18:

Where are folks getting their Ivermectin?  Docs here, especially .mil docs, aren't favoring it, and with the holidays, its gonna be at least tomorrow anyway just to get seen unless i present in the ER.
View Quote

@robertwil18

I would say half of us have horses and the other half of us get scripts from Dr's.

If your Dr. won't prescribe it there are online Dr.s associated with The FLCCC Alliance that will consult with you.

How to Get Ivermectin

For Horse paste the local feed store or TSC, otherwise Amazon is were I've seen the Duramectin Ivermectin. (or equivalent)
Duramectin Ivermectin Paste 1.87%
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Goddammit it is not Halloween anymore. Warn a motherfucker
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Not according to Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/salvation-armys-donors-withdraw-support-response-racial-wokeness-initiative-1645658

Salvation Army apparently has an International Social Justice Commission, which created a racial equity training program that was made mandatory for Salvation Army officers, earlier this year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I suspect that it's one local Major or Captain doing that, if it's actually real.

Not according to Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/salvation-armys-donors-withdraw-support-response-racial-wokeness-initiative-1645658

Salvation Army apparently has an International Social Justice Commission, which created a racial equity training program that was made mandatory for Salvation Army officers, earlier this year.

I give them quite a bit of money.  It stops now until they reverse course.  One attraction that drew me was they were apolitical.  

This is a hard line I will not cross.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 9:58:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#10]
View Quote

Reminds me of that dickhead Conan O'Brien and his "Haiti isn't a shithole" campaign.  posting selfies at the beach drinking out of a coconut.  He didn't show the Colombian security force the resorts hire to keep the Haitians out.

Meanwhile the natives were busy making rafts out of old Coke bottles and inner tubes to float the hell out of paradise.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Happy Thanksgiving Riot Squad!
View Quote

Yo, still here. Y'all stay safe, and God Bless!
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 1:14:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Yeah, normal for me. I should have said that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By HBAR16:
What was the turning point for you when you started to get back to some kind of "normal" feeling?  14 day mark?  Longer?  Any treatments you can discuss that helped aside from whats posted?

I showed symptoms Day 1, started the I-Mask Protocol on Day 2, got tested on Day 3, and monoclonals on Day 4.

Even at that it took me about 7 days to stop feeling weak and wanting to sleep all the time.  

Fortunately during this time I was 100% work from home and was able to work at my home office normal hours - albeit requiring a nap at lunchtime.

It took almost 14 days before I had enough strength back to get back to my workout routine.  At that point I dropped my I-Mask protocol back to the preventative/prophylactic recommendation.

I had a headache before I was symptomatic or testing positive. I knew I had been exposed. At the time we limited work contact to only those who were exposed together.
When the headaches started I cut caffeine completely, increased my water intake, doubled my vitamin D and A regimen.
My first symptoms were sore throat and brain fog. Tested positive that day. Got denied monoclonal antibodies.
I kept working from home, odd hours because of the different time zones. Basically it was a bad cold until the end, when any physical activity would crash my 02 sat and my heartrate and bp would soar.
Get a spirometer. Keep your lung capacity up. That helped me. Also, I'm a stomach sleeper. Don't sleep on your back if you can avoid it.
Or what passes for... in this case.

it was assumed. Some asshole had to make a joke about it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 3:31:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Fuel Air Bomb _ Outbreak 1995 720p
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 4:08:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Well, it's a public service for anyone who wasn't previously aware.
I'll be outside killing ants with a hammer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HBAR16:
What was the turning point for you when you started to get back to some kind of "normal" feeling?  14 day mark?  Longer?  Any treatments you can discuss that helped aside from whats posted?

I showed symptoms Day 1, started the I-Mask Protocol on Day 2, got tested on Day 3, and monoclonals on Day 4.

Even at that it took me about 7 days to stop feeling weak and wanting to sleep all the time.  

Fortunately during this time I was 100% work from home and was able to work at my home office normal hours - albeit requiring a nap at lunchtime.

It took almost 14 days before I had enough strength back to get back to my workout routine.  At that point I dropped my I-Mask protocol back to the preventative/prophylactic recommendation.

Or what passes for... in this case.

it was assumed. Some asshole had to make a joke about it.

Well, it's a public service for anyone who wasn't previously aware.
I'll be outside killing ants with a hammer.
That's a good point.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View Quote

meab while at Stoners house

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Tell her I miss her, too. I think about her daily. (I'm kidding.)

Yes.

Hey, dipshit.
View All Quotes

She misses you

Tell her I miss her, too. I think about her daily. (I'm kidding.)

And once again,  fuck cancer

Yes.

Originally Posted By kbi:

Holy shiiite!

its like a sasquatch sighting

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8BlDdTQ5ggDQLdvjlJ/giphy.gif

Hey, dipshit.

@FCSD2162

So your going back to LE

your gonna get assigned one of them new environmentally friendly vehicles

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Weird.  And not one of us biochemists called it that a mass vaccination campaign with a poorly designed experimental treatment/vaccine during a pandemic that initially only was a danger to an extremely small subset of the population was a bad idea... oh, wait.

People think introducing selection pressure don't be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#21]

https://i.imgur.com/lRHLjQz.gif

View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/lRHLjQz.gif

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Bo
ly fuckin safe space pansy ass bitches

omfg

I want off this planet

I'll be in my back yard building a rocket
View All Quotes

And now that you have stated your intention on social media, one of the FAA inspectors that has been screening youtube videos for the last year, looking for drone videos indicating a possible violation of the regs (youtuber using a drone to spice up their video, without first getting a commercial drone operator's license), will be contacting you to confirm that you have filed the proper paperwork for your launch facility and scheduled the necessary inspections of your rocket.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#23]

And now that you have stated your intention on social media, one of the FAA inspectors that has been screening youtube videos for the last year, looking for drone videos indicating a possible violation of the regs (youtuber using a drone to spice up their video, without first getting a commercial drone operator's license), will be contacting you to confirm that you have filed the proper paperwork for your launch facility and scheduled the necessary inspections of your rocket.
View All Quotes

i outsourced it

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#24]

i outsourced it

https://external-preview.redd.it/OBnm81CFeSA6zkb5pJ5wKdoILFecLMbIaTudt-9c5h8.jpg?auto=webp&s=4e2953d992623592c376346b6e882c3615f81188

*snort* LOL!
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 10:51:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 10:53:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#26]
View Quote

Based on Schumer's past comments on such things, that makes Biden a xenophobic white supremacist.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 11:05:13 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 11:54:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

Weird.  And not one of us biochemists called it that a mass vaccination campaign with a poorly designed experimental treatment/vaccine during a pandemic that initially only was a danger to an extremely small subset of the population was a bad idea... oh, wait.

People think introducing selection pressure don't be like it is, but it do.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:41:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Clay Lacy and the Amazing Human Fly
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:42:35 AM EDT
[#31]

But restricting travel from China is racist. Just ask Biden and Pelosi.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:10:30 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

My family and friends used PushHealth they’re responsive and fast. They’ll tell you which pharmacies to go to or can have it mailed (my circle has done both).
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:17:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

But restricting travel from China is racist. Just ask Biden and Pelosi.
View Quote

Riiiiiight
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 12:44:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#35]
Cross-posted from GD, but I know some of you don't go there.  

Detroit being Detroit.  

Woman who shot at car thought she was recorded urinating in parking lot, says DPD.

Woman who shot at car thought she was recorded urinating in parking lot, says DPD

"He said, 'That wasn't a dude, that was a ho whole female'".

ETA--explanation of "whole" as used by Ebonics speakers.

In AAVE, "whole" is often used to emphasize something and make the sentence stronger. So, "I have a whole baby" means the same thing as "I have a baby" but with more emphasis. You put the word "whole" in front of the word (usually an object you want to emphasize.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

While some of this might be locals who sell on line, I'm convinced a big part of the electronics and high-value luxury stuff goes to organized crime rings who then move it overseas.  In Latin America, there's a whole industry dedicated to refurbing and reselling stolen cell phones.  

1997 version of the scam.

The Sopranos - "Who Else Huh, Who Else!?" - Family Robbed by Two Black Guys
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:04:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#37]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Riiiiiight
View Quote

In case anybody didn't remember, Trump was speaking out about China Flu, and Nancy conflated that with her own racism against US citizens of Asian heritage.

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=zpVZ_W8mRbGpFZVkyjHJVA
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#38]

I'd draw you a picture, but they only give me one color of red, and you'd never be able to distinguish the guts from the spaghetti. Long story short, piece of ass, .44 mag, italian resturaunt.
View All Quotes
What's good, my peeps? I've missed y'all. Well, everyone except 30cal. That dude is fucking weird.

You have no idea.

Nah. I have a pretty good idea. 😁

I'd draw you a picture, but they only give me one color of red, and you'd never be able to distinguish the guts from the spaghetti. Long story short, piece of ass, .44 mag, italian resturaunt.

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:06:08 PM EDT
[#39]

@FCSD2162

So your going back to LE

your gonna get assigned one of them new environmentally friendly vehicles

https://j.gifs.com/vJrLMq.gif

View Quote

Like you've never fucked ridden an ostrich before. Cast no stones, mother fucker. Cast no stones.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Just catching up. Happy belated Thanksgiving, errybody.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Just catching up. Happy belated Thanksgiving, errybody.
View Quote

Be safe in your next job FCSD.
Same department?
I hear North Texas suburbs pay cops very well. Money is very handy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Like you've never fucked ridden an ostrich before. Cast no stones, mother fucker. Cast no stones.
View Quote

You can come out to Wyoming and ride a horse for work...
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Be safe in your next job FCSD.
Same department?
I hear North Texas suburbs pay cops very well. Money is very handy.
View Quote

You can come out to Wyoming and ride a horse for work...
View Quote

I'd love to spread my wings. I'm a peacock, I gotta fly. But I need to stay close for Little Bit. Definitely not going back to the same department. I was thinking something more along the lines of ACCPD. UGA and poon. Either that or APD, Macon, or Augusta. Or a campus PD.

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#44]

I'd love to spread my wings. I'm a peacock, I gotta fly. But I need to stay close for Little Bit. Definitely not going back to the same department. I was thinking something more along the lines of ACCPD. UGA and poon. Either that or APD, Macon, or Augusta. Or a campus PD.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/oDOnRIDjxlCzC/200.gif
View Quote

Be wary of campus PDs. Moms tend to try and accuse you of rape and shit out here when you pop their shithead sons. I can only imagine what it's like back there
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Reproduction Panzer IV kit, and how it goes together.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:31:05 PM EDT
[#46]

Be wary of campus PDs. Moms tend to try and accuse you of rape and shit out here when you pop their shithead sons. I can only imagine what it's like back there
View All Quotes

https://media3.giphy.com/media/oDOnRIDjxlCzC/200.gif

Bruh! You of all people should know all that shit I listed is a joke. I'll go find me another rural SO where I can run traffic and chase cows and DUIs again. I'd let you kick me in the balls and pretend to dislike it before I'd go to a campus PD. They're fake cops, anyway.

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Bruh! You of all people should know all that shit I listed is a joke. I'll go find me another rural SO where I can run traffic and chase cows and DUIs again. I'd let you kick me in the balls and pretend to dislike it before I'd go to a campus PD. They're fake cops, anyway.

View Quote

Tell me how you feel about transit cops...
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1V5blRJF_w
View Quote

Wife doesn't think it'll fit in my garage....off to prove her wrong
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Oh, here we go. I wish could ride around on the train all day and sip mojitos while I trip bicycle thieves. But alas, the rest of us have to do real police work.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Oh, here we go. I wish could ride around on the train all day and sip mojitos while I trip bicycle thieves. But alas, the rest of us have to do real police work.
View Quote

I never got mohitos. Fucking southerners
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top