[#3]
Tax dollars hard at work

Link Posted: 1/4/2022 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FII5FJlXsAU-NyE?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

That is a suit that would do Idi Amin Dada proud.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2022 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Well the month of "Don't forget how Jan 6 was literally worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined" is in full swing. Might have to go camping or something for the rest of the week.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Edit: Ownage per The Red Queen's rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M
View Quote

That's a good vid.

We can see parallel structures being built by individual cities and states.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:

WTF is this garbage? Take your fake news, leftist shit out of this thread and back to DU.  Good grief man. Nice try.
View Quote

The issue I am having now is that I have been republican literally since the day I turned 18. Not for nothing, but i am no fan of the dems, and never have been. I have also pretty much followed this thread since day one. My point is this. If Trump is in fact aligned somehow with all of this, and there so seems to be some evidence that suggests it, it in no way would be obvious to us. In fact, we would be the last to know.

We're so sure he's on our side. What if we're wrong? What if we're getting played here? The government pulled out the cops, the National Guard, and the media under reported everything that was happening. There's no one here that thinks that any of that is coincidence, and the COC basically sat on his hands and played the victim, and we bought it hook line and sinker.

What would Reagan have done? Or even W? The only time during all of this he told anyone to do something and they got led into a trap, arrested, and thrown into solitary with no bail. He then packed up and left without saying much of anything.

I cant shake the feeling. I'm not looking to start trouble.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Fucking. Potato
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Fucking. Potato
View Quote

Drooling.Fucking.Potato.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JPN:

But in this case,

- she wasn't somebody in one of those classifications, (how would she have the instructions along with the vaccine?)

- she was doing something (with it being recorded) that she has been criminally charged for and could lose her job over, and that someone in one of those classifications would be in trouble over, due to no parental consent and not having FDA approval for that use (raises questions about her basic smarts)

But it does fit the leftist mentality:  

- Knows what's best for everybody.  

- Believes that the correctness of what they are doing will protect them from any consequences.  

- Is likely missing some basic knowledge (or just ignoring it, because it disagrees with their beliefs) of the topic.
View Quote
Don't get me wrong, I'm not on her side.  Just pointing out giving IM injections thing is not the dark art the "medical perfesshnulls" make it out to be.  Literally anyone can manage to give a shot without fucking up the mechanics too terribly badly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2022 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#14]
This should end well

Link Posted: 1/4/2022 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
This should end well

View Quote
Isn't sentencing up to the judge and/or the jury?  Sounds like the new Manhattan DA is just running his suck hole.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Isn't sentencing up to the judge and/or the jury?  Sounds like the new Manhattan DA is just running his suck hole.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By Win1300:
This should end well

DA can make a recommendation or request on sentencing, just like how the defense lawyer can ask for a light sentence, but in the end it's up to the judge.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#17]

DA can make a recommendation or request on sentencing, just like how the defense lawyer can ask for a light sentence, but in the end it's up to the judge.
View Quote

He's instructing his office to not prosecute certain crimes and/or treat certain felonies as misdemeanors.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/04/as-da-alvin-bragg-scraps-prosecutions-brace-for-a-lot-more-crime-in-manhattan/

Heck, it won’t even prosecute crimes like prostitution, certain cases of resisting arrest or obstructing justice, farebeating, trespassing or “any violation, traffic infraction or other non-criminal offense not accompanied by a misdemeanor or felony.”

Numerous felonies will be treated like misdemeanors: Armed robbers who hold up stores will only face petit-larceny charges unless someone is seriously hurt. Drug dealers will get similar slaps on the wrist, unless they also commit more serious crimes or are caught selling drugs.

You can read his memo to staff here - the part on "Charging" is the most relevant section.

https://www.manhattanda.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Day-One-Letter-Policies-1.03.2022.pdf
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 9:44:19 PM EDT
[#18]
The chan's noticed that FEMA has a national engagement seminar on coordinating a response to a nuclear detonation scheduled for Jan 6.  

https://www.fema.gov/event/national-engagement-seminar-planning-guidance-response-nuclear-detonation

What is interesting is that they link the document below that is updated December 2021.  If you bother to take a look at it take note of the footer on every page - its marked "Planning Guidance for Response to a Nuclear Detonation, Third Edition (DRAFT) PRE-DECISIONAL DRAFT - Not for Public Distribution or Release"

. I skimmed it - I was kind of surprised to learn of the "hot spot" created in NY by rainfall a few days after a nuke test in Nevada in the 50's. Page 42 of the pdf for anyone interested.

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_planning-guidance-response-nuclear-detonation.pdf
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

Fick die Polizei

sucks to see what happens in my old Home Town - but I am not surprised they all just follow orders
View All Quotes

Fick die Polizei

sucks to see what happens in my old Home Town - but I am not surprised they all just follow orders
Apparently they didn't learn much the last time that was done.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

The issue I am having now is that I have been republican literally since the day I turned 18. Not for nothing, but i am no fan of the dems, and never have been. I have also pretty much followed this thread since day one. My point is this. If Trump is in fact aligned somehow with all of this, and there so seems to be some evidence that suggests it, it in no way would be obvious to us. In fact, we would be the last to know.

We're so sure he's on our side. What if we're wrong? What if we're getting played here? The government pulled out the cops, the National Guard, and the media under reported everything that was happening. There's no one here that thinks that any of that is coincidence, and the COC basically sat on his hands and played the victim, and we bought it hook line and sinker.

What would Reagan have done? Or even W? The only time during all of this he told anyone to do something and they got led into a trap, arrested, and thrown into solitary with no bail. He then packed up and left without saying much of anything.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:

WTF is this garbage? Take your fake news, leftist shit out of this thread and back to DU.  Good grief man. Nice try.

Then go to the politics forum. If your bullshit gets this thread moved or locked you might as well call the FBI and beg for witness protection. NOT IN THIS THREAD.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:18:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Well ain't Rosemary one big old bag of douche...
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

View Quote

Sadly she gets to vote.  Probably two or three times in each election...
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:00:39 AM EDT
[#28]

Did they bring the Ouija board also? May have better results.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#29]

The stoopid is terminal. Unfortunately it's slooooow.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:38:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Pretty sure this broad is a real person (18k tweets) and just as retarded as we first thought.

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:15:55 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

That dude got lucky, bitches be crazy

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:19:42 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Okay, I had to go look that one up. She deleted the post but yup, that’s her username.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:26:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Pretty sure this broad is a real person (18k tweets) and just as retarded as we first thought.

View All Quotes

single Female "Cat Lady" from CA

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:26:51 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Boyfriend dodged a bullet
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 2:05:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#36]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

View Quote

Roughly three hours elapsed between her two tweets.  Given that she likely made at least a couple hundred social media posts in that time, how do you expect her to remember what she previously tweeted?  Was she supposed to scroll up, before each new tweet?  She ain't got time fo dat!
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 2:10:35 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

There has been some medical research into using beagles to do cancer screenings (apparently works for some types of cancer), so using dogs to screen for covid might not be at the level of Hollywood 'science'.

However, using this to get kids accustomed to the idea of mandatory screening by trained dogs, is something that shouldn't just be accepted at face value.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 3:30:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Klaus Kinski on Letterman, March 24, 1983
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 6:53:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Bunch of protesting in Kazakhstan over fuel prices

Protesters STORM administrative building in Kazakhstan’s Aktobe as unrest continues

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:26:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#40]

There has been some medical research into using beagles to do cancer screenings (apparently works for some types of cancer), so using dogs to screen for covid might not be at the level of Hollywood 'science'.

However, using this to get kids accustomed to the idea of mandatory screening by trained dogs, is something that shouldn't just be accepted at face value.
View Quote

They also use dogs to help people with diabetes to warn them that their blood sugar is off and have trained dogs to find termites.

But it's a jump to train a dog to differentiate between a cold, Covid, and the flu. Especially since we have a hard time doing it with the testing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:34:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kbi] [#41]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/D8B23FA1-44B0-4505-ACCE-73D0CFE17C12-415.gif
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/D8B23FA1-44B0-4505-ACCE-73D0CFE17C12-415.gif

You had me at Cat

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#42]

They also use dogs to help people with diabetes to warn them that their blood sugar is off and have trained dogs to find termites.

But it's a jump to train a dog to differentiate between a cold, Covid, and the flu. Especially since we have a hard time doing it with the testing.
View Quote

Well if the dog is no less accurate than a PCR test, I'd rather get a boop on the nose from a friendly beagle than have a Qtip jammed up into the frontal lobe again.

Joking aside, seizure-warning dogs are amazing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Apparently in Puerto Rico mag dumps are an accepted method of celebrating Christmas.

Puerto Rico Celebran navidad disparando al aire en Residencial Loiza #puertorico #tendencia #navidad
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By XJ:

Well if the dog is no less accurate than a PCR test, I'd rather get a boop on the nose from a friendly beagle than have a Qtip jammed up into the frontal lobe again.

View Quote

This is true. Although getting a boop in the nuts by a doberman hurts.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By XJ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Is the throat swab test still an option?

I would pay for the throat swab test, to avoid a free sinus swirly test.  

Seriously, there are organizations that should be taking a closer look at the sinus swirly.  Forget waterboarding.  It would take some serious commitment to go through having it shoved up one nostril and swirled around, then be told the other side also has to be done, without breaking down and yelling "OK, I'll talk, I'll tell you anything you want to know!".
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

Ever been muzzle whipped by a malinois...
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 1/5/2022 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Then go to the politics forum. If your bullshit gets this thread moved or locked you might as well call the FBI and beg for witness protection. NOT IN THIS THREAD.
View Quote

Page / 5102
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top