Page / 5111
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Prost!!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm literally drinking Prost beer. We're oit to a concert tonight. Again.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
I'm literally drinking Prost beer. We're oit to a concert tonight. Again.
View Quote

Nice! I’m in the suburbs tonight, and hitting the air show tomorrow morning f I’m still alive.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Round 87, I’m still alive and heading back to the city soon.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Likewise! I won the match!
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

they don't look Hispanic

View Quote

I had that thought also.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

I had that thought also.
View All Quotes

they don't look Hispanic

I had that thought also.
I guess we are all racists
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Round 87, I’m still alive and heading back to the city soon.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124501/B492ADF3-8F14-4536-8A8E-19B4FCE7A84B_jpe-2495585.JPG
View Quote

That brings back a few memories (faintly) of my college days. There was a little pub in town that kept that on tap. I grew quite fond of it. But then, at a quarter a draw, I was fond of most all of it.
It was always good when you could pick up enough change off of the floor at lights on, last call to go drinking the next night.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:50:31 PM EDT
[#9]

That brings back a few memories (faintly) of my college days. There was a little pub in town that kept that on tap. I grew quite fond of it. But then, at a quarter a draw, I was fond of most all of it.
It was always good when you could pick up enough change off of the floor at lights on, last call to go drinking the next night.
View Quote

Monica.

My college days were .50 cent pitchers or 12 packs of Coors because we were poor.

Malort is a Chicago thing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 12:50:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MADMAXXX] [#10]

they don't look Hispanic

View Quote
Imagine if you were a country that hated America but could not defeat America on a field of battle.
It would be so easy to send your soldiers across the open southern border disguised as refugees.
Once inside the US they could disappear and easily do terrorist attacks like burning crops or damaging the mostly rural located electrical grid.
FJB You are a traitor to our country.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 12:54:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#11]
Dutchy ...

Did it for the children ... Child.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 1:28:16 AM EDT
[#12]
ABC = Always Be Carrying:

Man charged with attempted murder for striking off-duty Alabama officer with vehicle

Man charged with attempted murder for striking off-duty Alabama officer with vehicle

Charges have been upgraded against a man who authorities say struck an off-duty police officer with a vehicle at his home earlier this week.

Gregory Martin Hill, 54, was initially charged with second-degree assault in the Tuesday attack on Decatur Officer Jack Brown.

On Thursday, police said Hill is now charged with attempted murder.

The incident happened at 5:17 p.m.

Decatur police spokeswoman Irene Cardenas-Martinez said the officer was at his home with his family in the 2200 block of 11th Street S.E. when Hill approached the officer’s residence on 11th Street S.W. in Decatur.

According to charging documents against Hill, Brown noticed a black Jeep Wrangler stationary in front of his home and asked the man – later identified as Hill – if he needed assistance.

Hill began to curse at Brown and then backed out and hit a car on 11th Street.

As Brown made his way to the end of the driveway, Hill attempted to run over the officers and instead struck a tree next to the driveway.

Brown retreated into his home to get his gun and handcuffs, with Hill chasing after him, the affidavit states. The officer exited his residence with his duty weapon and ordered Hill to get on the ground, which Hill refused to do.

“Hill got back into his vehicle and Officer Brown attempted to get him out of the driver’s seat,’’ the report states. “Instead, Hill drove directly into Officer Brown, who discharged his weapon into the Jeep numerous times.”

Brown was pushed almost the entire length of the front yard, police say. Hill then backed up and ran over Brown’s legs.

Hill then exited the vehicle and was subdued by Brown and a civilian who witnessed the ordeal.

Cardenas-Martinez said there appears to no connection between Brown and the suspect.

Brown was taken to the hospital and since has been released.

On Thursday, Morgan County Circuit Judge Charles Elliott who set Hill’s bond at $1 million cash.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 1:52:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Imagine if you were a country that hated America but could not defeat America on a field of battle.
It would be so easy to send your soldiers across the open southern border disguised as refugees.
Once inside the US they could disappear and easily do terrorist attacks like burning crops or damaging the mostly rural located electrical grid.
View All Quotes

they don't look Hispanic

Yep.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-arrests-migrants-terror-watch-list-southern-border-spike-biden
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

PHUK OFF commie news network!

8/8/20

Attachment Attached File

Same gas station 7/8/22

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#15]

LOL Someone is in Chicago.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

View Quote

I’m doing my part!
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Table top cornhole! Genius!
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#18]

That’s the wildest Ring video I’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 6:24:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#19]
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:

That’s the wildest Ring video I’ve ever seen.
View Quote

I imagine they upped the charge from assault to attempted murder due to the video. The DA probably read the written witness statement and assumed that the officer was exaggerating about what had happened.

Always Be Carrying, and Always Be reCording.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 1:21:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#20]
Originally Posted By djohn:

I imagine they upped the charge from assault to attempted murder due to the video. The DA probably read the written witness statement and assumed that the officer was exaggerating about what had happened.

Always Be Carrying, and Always Be reCording.

View Quote
I'm dying to know the over/under on that video.   If they knew each other, and if so what was the beef, or it was complete randomness
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 2:16:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I'm dying to know the over/under on that video.   If they knew each other, and if so what was the beef, or it was complete randomness
View All Quotes

According to the article, it was complete randomness:

Cardenas-Martinez said there appears to no connection between Brown and the suspect.

Hill certainly looked like he was on a mission, though. I hope more details become available.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#22]

I’m doing my part!
View All Quotes

I’m doing my part!

My wife is a South Side Irish lass, so we have that shit in the cupboard and I honestly kinda like it in Margaritas.  My dad and I think it just tastes like grapefruit so maybe we are just genetically predisposed to Malort consumption.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#23]

My wife is a South Side Irish lass, so we have that shit in the cupboard and I honestly kinda like it in Margaritas.  My dad and I think it just tastes like grapefruit so maybe we are just genetically predisposed to Malort consumption.
View Quote

Gotcha, we’re actually in South Loop.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#24]
In an effort to keep more of RIOT SQUAD healthy and combat ready, please consider ignoring the food pyramid that we were all raised on, and instead go with a LOW CARB LOW SUGAR  /  HIGH FAT diet.

Fat isn't the problem.  Carbs (particularly processed grains) and Sugar are the deebil that has infiltrated our food supply.

Fat Fiction: The Hidden Dangers Of Low-Fat Diets: Full Movie Documentary - Free To Watch

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#25]
In an effort to keep more of RIOT SQUAD healthy and combat ready, please consider ignoring the food pyramid that we were all raised on, and instead go with a LOW CARB LOW SUGAR  /  HIGH FAT diet.

Fat isn't the problem.  Carbs (particularly processed grains) and Sugar are the deebil that has infiltrated our food supply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUADs-CK7vI
View Quote

But, but, but, muh bread and pastas...
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Truth and I will add that seed oils are real bad as well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By zach_:

View Quote
Yeah -- I really love pizza.   It was my food of choice right up to the moment of my heart attack
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah -- I really love pizza.   It was my food of choice right up to the moment of my heart attack
View All Quotes

I had Church's Chicken the night before my heart attack. No Church's since then.
Popeye's, I am sure is much healthier for me anyway.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

I said something similar to this after the attacks of Sept 11, 2001. Our border was wide open as well and Bush refused to secure it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Thought provoking read here - he covers a wide range of topics and I'd encourage folks to sample some of his writings aside from this one.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2022/07/09/the-worthless-human-lie-of-the-diet-cartel/

TLDR

Related to?

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2016/07/09/how-glyphosate-practices-serve-to-increase-our-risk-exposure/

His analysis of the CDC data relating to excess mortality should be headline news but it is not.  Interesting news on a high profile resignation today....

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2022/08/20/houston-we-have-a-problem-part-1-of-3/

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

I started replacing carbs/sugars with protein and fat once I realized that the resulting inflammation was a potential cause (among several) for the Alzheimer's which runs in my family. Perhaps placebo, but I have felt less confused/lethargic since the diet and lifestyle changes earlier this year.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 2:24:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#33]
View All Quotes

Scrape off the toppings and just eat them. Once you have purged the floury and sugary stuff from your system just the toppings will be enough to satiate you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

The carnivore diet has destroyed the food pyramid.

We had one guy eat only bacon for a month.  Lost weight and came out healthier than when he started
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

We had one guy eat only bacon for a month.  Lost weight and came out healthier than when he started
View Quote

I had the greatest success with following a Paleo diet which is like Keto in that you eat lots of protein and minimize carbs.  Worked great until my work schedule forced me into grabbing food on the go.  I have no excuses now - it's just a matter of getting back on that wagon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Cauliflower pizza.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

Scrape off the toppings and just eat them. Once you have purged the floury and sugary stuff from your system just the toppings will be enough to satiate you.

Cauliflower pizza.

Company called "Real Good Foods" makes a number of really tasty items including tacos, enchiladas, chicken nuggets, breakfast bowls, dinner bowls, etc.  

The key is they make their 'breads' and 'pastas' using a mixture of chicken and parmesan cheese that significantly lowers the carbs, gluten, and general flour bloat.

I dig em.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

A lot of people diagnosed with various chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases have reported impressive improvements after going carnivore, too.

I've been following Shawn Baker, "a medical doctor who served as a combat trauma surgeon and chief of orthopedics while deployed to Afghanistan with the United States Air Force," according to his bio. This is his interview with Anthony Chaffee, MD:

Two Carnivore Doctors Batting A Thousand | Dr. Shawn Baker & Dr. Anthony Chaffee

Interesting perspectives.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#40]

The first time I did Keto, I could smell bread commercials on my neighbors TV.
View Quote

lol, I remember how ridiculously fragrant the bread section of my local grocery store was when I first went keto.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Wait, then this is possible?

Or is it just bacon?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Swalwell thinks "separation of church and state" is in the Bill of Rights?

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Cauliflower pizza.
View Quote

My first experience with cauliflower pizza resulted in a case of gastric reflux that did a damn fine imitation of a heart attack and a pain that two doses of morphine couldn't touch.
I think I'll pass.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#44]
I like how one of the bystanders picks up the phone(?) of the knocked out guy and lays it a bit closer to him.  Very considerate.

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By RSG:
I like how one of the bystanders picks up the phone(?) of the knocked out guy and lays it a bit closer to him.  Very considerate.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fay4eQHXEAAkY0R?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

There appears to be an age discrepancy here.  Certainly a size difference.  Real warrior there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

I had the greatest success with following a Paleo diet which is like Keto in that you eat lots of protein and minimize carbs.  Worked great until my work schedule forced me into grabbing food on the go.  I have no excuses now - it's just a matter of getting back on that wagon.
View Quote

Same here.

Lost 68 lbs about 6 yrs ago - up 40 of those lbs now.

Sucks and I hate it!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fay4eQHXEAAkY0R?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Wait...! Why isn't the victim White?!?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 1:04:45 AM EDT
[#48]

I had Church's Chicken the night before my heart attack. No Church's since then.
Popeye's, I am sure is much healthier for me anyway.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 1:05:46 AM EDT
[#49]

The first time I did Keto, I could smell bread commercials on my neighbors TV.
View Quote
I had a keto product for the first time last night.  I'm halping.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 1:08:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Thought provoking read here - he covers a wide range of topics and I'd encourage folks to sample some of his writings aside from this one.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2022/07/09/the-worthless-human-lie-of-the-diet-cartel/

TLDR

https://i0.wp.com/theethicalskeptic.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Obesity-Percentage.png?w=490&ssl=1

Related to?

https://i0.wp.com/theethicalskeptic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/glyphosate-history-curve1.png?resize=535%2C391&ssl=1

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2016/07/09/how-glyphosate-practices-serve-to-increase-our-risk-exposure/

His analysis of the CDC data relating to excess mortality should be headline news but it is not.  Interesting news on a high profile resignation today....

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2022/08/20/houston-we-have-a-problem-part-1-of-3/

View Quote
I tried to relay some of what I learned today to my mother over the phone tonight.   Much like covid / ivermectin  and just about anything else, saying she was skeptical was an understatement.   Her argument was 'how do you know your research is any more legit than the governments?'  sigh.   horse/water/no drink
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top