That's disturbing

He is drawn to the little ones.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:51:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#6]
Attachment Attached File

I wasn’t familiar with Rains, so I looked up their website:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Pretty much what I was expecting for Portland. I wonder how many of the local homeless folks are currently shuffling around their sprawling encampments in stolen “designer outerwear.” It seems like the Rains aesthetic would definitely appeal to that demographic
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Word is China is getting spicy.  Anyone have a good stream or anything?  I know they are really good about information control but all I've seen is Twitter links.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1597218117339516928/-OEcIJdN?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

I'm getting to the point that I want to ask if the Biden administration can get any more insane, just because I want to see what they do to top the level of insanity and incompetence they have already displayed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I'm getting to the point that I want to ask if the Biden administration can get any more insane, just because I want to see what they do to top the level of insanity and incompetence they have already displayed.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

I have a feeling that you won't be disappointed.  Buckle up for two more years of WTF.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1597218117339516928/-OEcIJdN?format=jpg&name=small

Just to emphasize the insanity...I learned from Wikipedia that that thing that works in the Biden Administration goes by they/them...and the criminal complaint uses "they/them" to describe him.

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:45:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Just to emphasize the insanity...I learned from Wikipedia that that thing that works in the Biden Administration goes by they/them...and the criminal complaint uses "they/them" to describe him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fir91iTWIAAEn0_?format=jpg&name=900x900
View All Quotes

This... person - 'they/them'
The recent Colorado shooter - 'they/them'
Ezra Miller (actor that played the Flash in the movies and went on his own personal crime spree attacking women) - 'they/them'
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Oh..., they can and they will.
Stay tuned.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Ezra Miller (actor that played the Flash in the movies and went on his own personal crime spree attacking women) - 'they/them'
View Quote

Almost seems that using 'they/them' is a sign of mental illness ?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Read the Bible Mark 5, it discusses “they/them”

Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”  “My name is Legion,”(G) he replied, “for we are many.” 10 And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

I suspect it would be interesting to see the numbers, if there is any record keeping of how many arrests (and the charges) were made of people with 'they/them' pronouns over the last couple years.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

He is an idiot,
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#22]

I suspect it would be interesting to see the numbers, if there is any record keeping of how many arrests (and the charges) were made of people with 'they/them' pronouns over the last couple years.
View Quote
We need judges to start holding lawyers in contempt for filing bullshit like that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Portland news:

City Agrees to End the Use of "Flash-Bang" Grenades in Settlement With Don't Shoot Portland

Per the court filing detailing the agreement, the city has agreed to stop using "Rubber Ball Distraction Devices"—munitions commonly referred to as "flash-bang grenades"—against protesters in the 14 months following the agreement.
View Quote

The agreement also requires officers to follow city policies and state laws that limit the use of tear gas and other munitions when working at demonstrations in the next 14 months.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
Um.... anyone who gave 2 seconds of thought on how dinner gets from field to table or something gets from factory to home?

Wait till he finds out electricity doesn't just appear by magic from the holes in the wall.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#27]

What does the AD&D coverage look like?  Because you are going to need it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

What does the AD&D coverage look like?  Because you are going to need it.
View Quote

And be prepared to have your entire personal history, family connections, and social media scrutinized the first time someone in Portland decides that you’ve been insufficiently sensitive to one of the local comrades.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#29]

SO you have no coverage from 6pm to 930pm.   Odd, what possibly might happen during those hours?
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

I can believe he is serious.

I can also believe he didn't understand the supply chain, 10 years ago (he probably still doesn't really understand it).

The Teamsters have lost any respect I may have somehow had left for them, if they don't send a message to the White House asking that a responsible adult explain to the Clown-In-Chief that he needs to shut his insulting, ignorant, moronic mouth, the next time he feels an urge to talk about how people (including Teamsters) don't understand how goods get to people.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:04:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
We need judges to start holding lawyers in contempt for filing bullshit like that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

Last two times I got pulled for random drug screening, the clinic had me fill out paperwork where I had to select from three genders - male, female, other (and had to mark this for currently and at birth, the last time), and had to fill in my pronouns.

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:23:33 AM EDT
[#32]
I wasn't expecting this:

Man sentenced to 20 years in prison for dual stabbing at state Capitol

An Albany man was sentenced to 20 years in state prison on Thursday, for stabbing two people at the New York State Capitol last year.

Alexander Contompasis, 39, received 12 years for one victim and eight years for the other.

The stabbings happened on January 6, 2021, in East Capitol Park.
View Quote

Victim impact statements were read in court. One of the victims says he still suffers from physical scars as well as emotional scars, and he now fears being in public.

Contompasis claimed he was defending himself during a “Stop the Steal” rally.
View Quote

New York Capitol pro-Trump rally melee
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 12:28:45 AM EDT
[#33]
The article and the one it links to are amazingly short on details.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:08:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:12:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#35]

Rest In Peace Sherrie

CD

ETA Fuck Cancer
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:39:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Rest In Peace Sherrie

CD

ETA Fuck Cancer
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Rest In Peace Sherrie

CD

ETA Fuck Cancer

This.

All Hail the Riot Queen!
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Wow it has been a year already....I do miss her posts.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#40]

RIP CeCe
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:25:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#42]

I didn't know Sherrie, but she was my favorite person here. Often I came here just to read her posts. There was something about her... I don't have the words.

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#43]

RIP Queen.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m not sure I would have survived the Shanghai Shivers without Sherrie’s help. God Bless her.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Looks like time to switch my avatar back.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Looks like time to switch my avatar back.
View Quote

Rest In Peace, Riot Queen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:48:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Pretty good--I was waiting for him to stick that nosey woman with a solid left hook, but I won't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Actions like this, and letting morons who super-glue themselves to the wall dry up and die, are the least extreme measures that need to be taken to defend Western Civ.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top