Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Genocide?  You're fags.  How do you asshats propose to reproduce?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
This thing is going to break 5000 pages.

Impressive.

Link Posted: 12/11/2022 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By elcope:

I still hear her devilish riot call giggle when I read certain "riot phrases".
View Quote
I can't get her out of my head
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
Looks like a perfect use for a red flag law.
View Quote
2-weeks
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote
Ummmm..........if it's lodged in his kitchen, how does he know it's a 9mm ?
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
needs moar "now yous can't leave"
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
huh.  seems to draw no distinction between 'self defense' and preemptive murder.      I mean, okay, but....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiDylClaMAElT6_?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiDylCcUUAEXxr5?format=jpg&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiDylCnaUAAk8Iz?format=jpg&name=360x360
huh.  seems to draw no distinction between 'self defense' and preemptive murder.      I mean, okay, but....

The left has trouble understanding that there is a distinction between the two.  

They also seem to have trouble understanding that there is a distinction between attempting to flee their angry violent mobs and murder.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Paul:
This thing is going to break 5000 pages.

Impressive.

View Quote
we got this, hold my beer
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes

I still haven't taken the time to watch the video that explains it, but I did read something that seemed to be implying that the 9mm was fired by the defenders, not the intruders.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I still haven't taken the time to watch the video that explains it, but I did read something that seemed to be implying that the 9mm was fired by the defenders, not the intruders.
View Quote
ah.  well, then.   that's not something I would brag about on social...
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

That man is clearly evil
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes

Newbies don't realize that you keep quiet about the holes in the wall, if you didn't manage to hit the intended target.  If you actually did hit the intended target, then the holes in the wall (from additional shots that missed) can be included to add humor to the story, such as the holes I added to the garage of my last house, while shooting mice and squirrels in the garage.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 7:55:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#13]

Newbies don't realize that you keep quiet about the holes in the wall, if you didn't manage to hit the intended target.  If you actually did hit the intended target, then the holes in the wall (from additional shots that missed) can be included to add humor to the story, such as the holes I added to the garage of my last house, while shooting mice and squirrels in the garage.
View Quote
lol.   doh.

that's now a "feature"
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#14]
lol.   doh.

that's now a "feature"
View All Quotes

lol.   doh.

that's now a "feature"

Ever hear somebody refer to the little pocket .380s as "mouse guns"?  They lie.  Not only is .380acp overpowered for mice, but firing one in your garage (even with the big door open) without hearing protection (because the mouse just happened to be there calmly eating something while ignoring you, and you happened to have a .380 in a pocket holster, but didn't happen to have hearing protection on you) is something you will regret for the next half hour, as you reply "WHAT?" every time someone says something to you.

A .22 rifle loaded with CCI shotshells is the perfect indoor mouse gun at ranges around 8 to 12 feet.  Not overpowered, not too loud, and doesn't tear the walls up too bad.

We won't talk about the problems of using a 9mm carry gun for squirrels.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 11:38:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Ever hear somebody refer to the little pocket .380s as "mouse guns"?  They lie.  Not only is .380acp overpowered for mice, but firing one in your garage (even with the big door open) without hearing protection (because the mouse just happened to be there calmly eating something while ignoring you, and you happened to have a .380 in a pocket holster, but didn't happen to have hearing protection on you) is something you will regret for the next half hour, as you reply "WHAT?" every time someone says something to you.

A .22 rifle loaded with CCI shotshells is the perfect indoor mouse gun at ranges around 8 to 12 feet.  Not overpowered, not too loud, and doesn't tear the walls up too bad.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2022 1:31:40 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
lol -- lolololol ---  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee --- lol -- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--- what?

and I just bought a new set of earpro on black friday sale to keep close at hand.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 1:41:55 AM EDT
[#17]
lol -- lolololol ---  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee --- lol -- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--- what?

and I just bought a new set of earpro on black friday sale to keep close at hand.
View All Quotes

If you have squirrels around, it's probably a good idea to keep them close at hand.  

Any critter that will lock eyes with you for a brief moment when you walk into the garage, then run out the large window that you use as your shooting position for the pistol range behind the garage, and sit out on that range looking back over its shoulder at you, twitching its tail in a taunting manner, then jump 2 feet to the right as you pull the trigger, then do the looking over the shoulder with the tail taunt, jumping two feet to the left as you pull the trigger, then taunting and jumping two feet to the right... is one evil critter.

Best to use sniper tactics against squirrels, though.  That way they don't get a chance to jump, because they don't see it coming.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 1:45:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 2:52:00 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Air rifles are best for garage use.  Besides the air rifle should already be there to for rifle markmanship into a stuffed box.  .22LR with rat shot best for when crawling around under the house for mice, rats, deadly spiders and snakes.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 3:06:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#20]
For backyard squriells I use my TC Contender 10" .357 Magnum Hot Shot barrel.  .357 Mag on tree rats??  Yes and no.  All depends on the ammo used.  Shooting Speer shotcapsuls reloaded with shot.  This barrel has a choke that stops the shotshell spin.  Remove choke when shooting traditional bullets.  No longer donut patterns but 6" patterns at 15 yds.  Perfect for behind my shop.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 7:52:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
For backyard squriells I use my TC Contender 10" .357 Magnum Hot Shot barrel.  .357 Mag on tree rats??  Yes and no.  All depends on the ammo used.  Shooting Speer shotcapsuls reloaded with shot.  This barrel has a choke that stops the shotshell spin.  Remove choke when shooting traditional bullets.  No longer donut patterns but 6" patterns at 15 yds.  Perfect for behind my shop.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/Squrriels1_jpg-2632538.JPG
View Quote

Did you eat them? 4 good thighs there.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 8:02:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Did you eat them? 4 good thighs there.
View Quote

That was back in 11' but I do eat what I shoot.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes

One of his "security" employees shot at intruders, missed, and hit his kitchen wall. Needs to invest in more training for "security" employees who carry guns.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/Squrriels1_jpg-2632538.JPG
View Quote

Scribbles notes for future gunsmith discussion...
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View Quote

I'm at the point that I just don't care anymore
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Live stream of a potential riot? It's like 2020 all over again!

LIVE: Armed left and right wing groups gather outside all ages drag show in San Antonio, Texas
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By djohn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGGDErLpZI
View Quote

Back story?
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By daveo:

Back story?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By daveo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGGDErLpZI

Back story?

Description on youtube says they are gathered outside an all-ages drag show in San Antonio.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:39:54 PM EDT
[#33]
They're infighting already. Yay
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 3:04:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Fours hours of posturing and no spice.

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 6:51:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Convicted of murder and home invasion, and is out committing murder 13 years later. Shocker. Should have executed the piece of shit.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
It's an advent calendar. Of whiskey
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Riot Squad and JKR. Who knew?

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Damnit. Now I have to drink them all... fucking lush
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#38]
We're planning to get our own advent calendar sampler next year - thanks to your original post!

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#39]
We're planning to get our own advent calendar sampler next year - thanks to your original post!

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:39:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#40]
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:45:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Loudoun County School Superintendent Fired and Indicted Over Handling of Sex Assaults

Remember when gubernatorial candidate McAwful told Virginians that they had no business telling their school boards what to do?
He was speaking up in support of these people:

Two top officials of a Northern Virginia public school district were indicted Monday for their roles in the handling of a bathroom rape by a skirt-wearing boy after The Daily Wire revealed the apparent coverup last year, court documents unsealed Monday showed.

Former Loudoun County Superintendent Scott Ziegler , who was fired last week, was indicted on three misdemeanor counts of false publication, conflict of interest-prohibited conduct, and penalizing an employee for court appearance. Spokesman Wayde Byard was indicted on a felony charge of perjury, court records show.

A week ago, a special grand jury released a 91-page report that confirmed the findings of The Daily Wire’s October 2021 expose, determining that Ziegler told a “bald-faced lie” when he dismissed concerns about a proposed transgender policy by denying that there had ever been any bathroom sex assaults–despite knowing of the attack on a ninth-grade girl just a month earlier.

The grand jury said Ziegler’s administration also concealed from the public and even the school board that the same boy went on to sexually assault another girl in a classroom, with school board members learning about it from a report in The Daily Wire. The grand jury findings painted a devastating picture and showed that “throughout this ordeal LCPS administrators were looking out for their own interests instead of the best interests of LCPS.”

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Goddamnit boot, put that ugly ass shit in a spoiler
View Quote

per request  

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#44]

Fucking. Thank. You
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Loudoun County School Superintendent Fired and Indicted Over Handling of Sex Assaults

Remember when gubernatorial candidate McAwful told Virginians that they had no business telling their school boards what to do?
He was speaking up in support of these people:

Two top officials of a Northern Virginia public school district were indicted Monday for their roles in the handling of a bathroom rape by a skirt-wearing boy after The Daily Wire revealed the apparent coverup last year, court documents unsealed Monday showed.

Former Loudoun County Superintendent Scott Ziegler , who was fired last week, was indicted on three misdemeanor counts of false publication, conflict of interest-prohibited conduct, and penalizing an employee for court appearance. Spokesman Wayde Byard was indicted on a felony charge of perjury, court records show.

A week ago, a special grand jury released a 91-page report that confirmed the findings of The Daily Wire’s October 2021 expose, determining that Ziegler told a “bald-faced lie” when he dismissed concerns about a proposed transgender policy by denying that there had ever been any bathroom sex assaults–despite knowing of the attack on a ninth-grade girl just a month earlier.

The grand jury said Ziegler’s administration also concealed from the public and even the school board that the same boy went on to sexually assault another girl in a classroom, with school board members learning about it from a report in The Daily Wire. The grand jury findings painted a devastating picture and showed that “throughout this ordeal LCPS administrators were looking out for their own interests instead of the best interests of LCPS.”

View Quote

If those indicted suddenly disappear, I hope remains are found within a week or so, to clear up any doubts their fellow travelers may have about the existence of lines that should not be crossed.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Sounds like a bunch of cackling hens and a soy or two.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Sounds like a bunch of cackling hens and a soy or two.  
View Quote
They're trying to treat an all hands meeting and announcement like a press conference.

The comments are gold.
Link Posted: 12/14/2022 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#48]
France beats Morocco in the semi-finals of something somewhere, so of course this is the response in Paris:

And in Lyon:

And pretty much every other rich and vibrant area in France:

Link Posted: 12/14/2022 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Yeet
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 1:19:47 AM EDT
[#50]

They also seem to have trouble understanding that there is a distinction between attempting to flee their angry violent mobs and murder.
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiDylClaMAElT6_?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiDylCcUUAEXxr5?format=jpg&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiDylCnaUAAk8Iz?format=jpg&name=360x360

They seek amplified fear. The ultimate tantrum?
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top