Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By elcope:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View Quote

Looks like that freak show has been stealing luggage for a long time. It definitely needs to be institutionalized. The question is... which institution.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Looks like that freak show has been stealing luggage for a long time. It definitely needs to be institutionalized. The question is... which institution.
View Quote

You...you...mysogynist!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Not just stealing, culturally appropriating.  Use Alinsky's rules against these shitbirds.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#8]
and he cries like a little bitch

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Good
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:04:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Well that is nightmare fuel
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
Sure is hollerin' a lot for someone who "cant' breathe"...  I was hoping the Deputy was asking for the knife to help him out with a field emergency tracheotomy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Holy sh...

Just like those tendrils on that show

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 3:13:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Maybe its the meds.

But I found a groove.

Sultans of Swing (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli feat. Mary Spender)
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 4:10:06 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
It seems like "I can't breathe" is their newest learned response to getting arrested.
Thanks to the lying liberal media during the George Floyd self inflicted overdose coverage.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 5:44:46 AM EDT
[#16]
I miss the old thread - gave late night drinking more purpose.  Prost
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Journal of the American Medical Association has apparently published a new study that links gun violence with global warming.

The new insight that led the researchers to this shocking discovery?  Cities get more violent in hotter weather.  Yes, as strange as it may seem, statistics show that violence in cities increases during periods with warmer temperatures.

So any recent trends showing an increase in gun violence, is not something caused by democrat policies.  It's caused by global warming.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JPN:
Journal of the American Medical Association has apparently published a new study that links gun violence with global warming.

The new insight that led the researchers to this shocking discovery?  Cities get more violent in hotter weather.  Yes, as strange as it may seem, statistics show that violence in cities increases during periods with warmer temperatures.

So any recent trends showing an increase in gun violence, is not something caused by democrat policies.  It's caused by global warming.
View Quote

And just show me the global warming is real. I am 57 and see no change at all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:00:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#19]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Banditman:

The global warming zealots depend on people having short attention spans.

May 2010, Nashville had severe flooding, and there were some claims that this was another example of global warming, since flooding had never been that bad in the past.

I'm slightly older than you are, live near the river downstream from Nashville, and lived within walking distance of my current house from the time that I was born until I went off to college.  My reaction to their claim of flooding never having been that bad in the past, was a mix of "what drugs have they been doing?" and "the fact that they moved here in the last 10 years (during a decades long drought), CLEARLY does not make them an expert on past weather patterns for the area".
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I just want to go back in time when I was growing up and scientists said

We are heading into a new ice age

California will be hit by a huge quake and fall into the ocean.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

View Quote

The ozone layer is being burned off by aerosols and freon, leaving us all to be baked by radiation from the sun.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#23]

The ozone layer is being burned off by aerosols and freon, leaving us all to be baked by radiation from the sun.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

And when they were saying that in the 70's it snowed here and there many winter days that
I was dressed in my yankee coat and saw water puddles frozen over morning after morning
on my way to the school bus stop.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
Whaddya know?  Almost like there's such a thing as the fighting season in the temperate zone.  Almost like people like to stay indoors and warm in the winter, and can get cranky in the summer.

Also what happened to "weather isn't climate"?

The AMA should stick to being body mechanics.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 12:44:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Two words: Blood Eagle

That's been my week. Holy shit. Why didn't anyone tell me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

View Quote

Pain killers not up to the job (though completely killing the pain would probably be bad, since the pain can tell you to quit doing something you shouldn't be doing, yet)?

Only suggestion I got, is to try to find the least painful position, then try to find something requiring as little movement as possible, to distract yourself with.

Our avionics tech that recently came back to work after back surgery, commented that he spent a lot of time focusing on the TV.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I did.

It honestly took me about 6 months before I could lift again, and mainly just rode a bike during that time while I waited.

It’s been 3 years now and I still have occasional neck pain, feels like pressure that some radiates down my arm. X-ray and MRI said I’m good to go, but who really knows?
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Like in Stalingrad?
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 9mmmac:

Like in Stalingrad?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/28/2023 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#31]
They're getting hammered in the comments

Link Posted: 2/28/2023 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By RSG:
They're getting hammered in the comments

View Quote

Good
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
That dude would have been ventilated or does that state not allow legal citizens to own guns and just the thugs?
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By OG1:
That dude would have been ventilated or does that state not allow legal citizens to own guns and just the thugs?
View Quote

Missouri is actually a pretty good state as far as 2A gun rights.  But the scene is deep downtown St Louis.  I suspect a lot of the companies in those high rises don't allow employees to carry.  And I suspect most of the people who live in a downtown environment voted for Biden.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2023 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

Missouri is actually a pretty good state as far as 2A gun rights.  But the scene is deep downtown St Louis.  I suspect a lot of the companies in those high rises don't allow employees to carry.  And I suspect most of the people who live in a downtown environment voted for Biden.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/7csess-2728787.jpg
View Quote
I see now. The entire time I watched I wondered wth dude just filmed it all and thug took all day just to get his gun to function giving a bystander plenty of time to act.
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Doesn't St Louis also have a DA that goes easy on the criminals, but would probably crucify a conservative gun owner, if given the chance?
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Doesn't St Louis also have a DA that goes easy on the criminals, but would probably crucify a conservative gun owner, if given the chance?
View All Quotes

yes Kimberly Gardner

the Governor is trying to remove her

Link Posted: 2/28/2023 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Prayers out for ya. Hang in there.
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#41]

yes Kimberly Gardner

the Governor is trying to remove her

View Quote

I believe the Governor is well within his writ to send some State Troopers to her office, and give her the choice of moving boxes vs handcuffs. We all know what the holdup is.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Compare and contrast with J6 prisoners.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 7:59:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#43]
Well, we have a storm front coming through with mondo hail, 77 mph winds, and tornados in the mix. March is here. The next 2 hours could be dramatic.

ETA;gotta put muh shoes back on for the next few hours. It sucks walking around in broken glass without shoes.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:03:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, we have a storm front coming through with mondo hail, 77 mph winds, and tornados in the mix. March is here. The next 2 hours could be dramatic.

ETA;gotta put muh shoes back on for the next few hours. It sucks walking around in broken glass without shoes.
View Quote

I feel you. We’re expecting 0”-20” of snow here, likely get 6”
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:04:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopher] [#45]

View Quote

We just drove through a hail storm in Sherman with quarter to golf ball sized hail that covered the ground in about 5 minutes. More headed this way.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

We just drove through a hail storm in Sherman with quarter to gold ball sized hail that covered the ground in about 5 minutes. More headed this way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gopher:

We just drove through a hail storm in Sherman with quarter to gold ball sized hail that covered the ground in about 5 minutes. More headed this way.

Sirens just started here in Carrollton. Wonderful.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Had my shop in dilley get wrecked. It's gonna be a fun few days
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Sirens just started here in Carrollton. Wonderful.
View Quote

I got a bunch of family down that way
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Power is flickering. Fuck shit, hail is starting.
TV is out. F U C K.

TV is back on.

Our newest family member is not afraid of storms.
Next we will see if we can teach him to not eat his own shit. Vet said good luck.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Power is flickering. Fuck shit, hail is starting.
TV is out. F U C K.

TV is back on.

Our newest family member is not afraid of storms.
Next we will see if we can teach him to not eat his own shit. Vet said good luck.
View Quote

Mine prefers the elegance of freshly frozen poo
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top