Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:47:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Reps should demand it be cancelled like Dems do after a school shooting and cancel SHOT or NRA events.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Reps should demand it be cancelled like Dems do after a school shooting and cancel SHOT or NRA events.

'Being a tranny is a constitutional right'.

ETA - page ownage per Riot Queen's rules.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View Quote

Les Misérables Cast - Do You Hear The People Sing? (Official Video)
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By stimpsonjcat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUlQNsl4Qvk
View Quote

Thought that exact thing this morning over coffee...
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm here for the kino but I won't celebrate the French having been reduced to rioting over gibmedats.  They were once a proud and industrious people, and their home is the birthplace of true liberalism.  Sad.

But I will still watch all the fires burn.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:
I'm here for the kino but I won't celebrate the French having been reduced to rioting over gibmedats.  They were once a proud and industrious people, and their home is the birthplace of true liberalism.  Sad.

But I will still watch all the fires burn.
View Quote

The French are not to be trusted.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ChicagoFoodie:

The French are not to be trusted.
View Quote

Absulemon!
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Good to hear you are OK.
Chin up.
View Quote
Sure -- it makes it easier for them to punch
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By djohn:
The topic of CHAZ came up in the Karl from Inrange thread.

Riot Squad remembers:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-03-25_033516_jpg-2758143.JPG
View Quote
Murked?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote
absofreakin'lutely
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I still want to buy that lad a drink
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:47:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Action45] [#12]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Such an amazing night in this thread
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:51:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#13]
Originally Posted By Action45:

View Quote

First night I stayed up watching the live stream, and I turned it off and went to bed 2 minutes before the fun started.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Based. Watched it live!
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Based. Watched it live!
View All Quotes

Based. Watched it live!

Samesies
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

First night I stayed up watching the live stream, and I turned it off and went to bed 2 minutes before the fun started.  
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

and the next day we watched vids that showed he did nothing wrong. The same vids that seemed to disappear later
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

and the next day we watched vids that showed he did nothing wrong. The same vids that seemed to disappear later
View Quote

Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Hmmmmm
View All Quotes

Hmmmmm

Honestly that entire thing completed changed my views on quite a few things. The state did everything in their power to hang that kid.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Honestly that entire thing completed changed my views on quite a few things. The state did everything in their power to hang that kid.
View All Quotes

Hmmmmm

exactly
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

The days of turning the computer off and going to bed, getting up the next morning and turning the computer on, and "aw shit, what did I miss?" when you see how many pages had been added to the thread overnight.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 10:52:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Even the hoodrats in Murderapolis are souring on Saint Floyd...

Just drove through an area in NE Murderapolis and taggers are defacing Saint Floyd murals.

I never came to a complete arop and rolled through every intersection. Honkey in da hood knows better. Had to do a drive by with a "friend".
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:02:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Bets on action this weekend?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:21:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#24]
View Quote

With the group planning to continue with their weekend protest in DC, some of their crowd apparently trying to escalate things on social media while claiming they are the victims (and therefore justified in their open threats of violence against those that don't support them), and people losing their patience with this particular crowd?

ETA: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nashville-congressman-responds-to-radical-trans-group-turning-shooter-into-martyr-is-beyond-disturbing
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:52:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#25]
View Quote

In. I ain't working, but I'm getting paid. Might as well do something.

Edit: Madonna show will be the Highlight
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 5:10:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

In. I ain't working, but I'm getting paid. Might as well do something.

Edit: Madonna show will be the Highlight
View Quote

Is she(?) even relevant anymore? Or is she(?) just doing this to try and stay relevant?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

Is she(?) even relevant anymore? Or is she(?) just doing this to try and stay relevant?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:10:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Revealed: Gun-toting transgender woman who has become the face of the 'Day of Vengeance' organized by trans activists after Nashville massacre is 'former SOLDIER'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11917893/Gun-toting-transgender-woman-backing-day-vengeance-Nashville-massacre-former-SOLDIER.html?ico=related-replace

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Yeah, talk about bad timing.  :(
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JPN:

The days of turning the computer off and going to bed, getting up the next morning and turning the computer on, and "aw shit, what did I miss?" when you see how many pages had been added to the thread overnight.
View Quote

Tell me about it.  I get up at 4:00 AM Eastern,  I couldn't stay up all night waiting on something good.  The one time I did I got burned.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:24:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#31]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:35:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopher] [#32]
They keep taking this down.

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:02:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Technically a "Transurrection" no ?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 4:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#36]
Jane's Revenge revenge: Heartbeat of Miami is taking legal action against the vandals who attacked their facility.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flmd.412491/gov.uscourts.flmd.412491.1.0.pdf

Accountability is happening. I only hope they can also identify Jane Does 5 - 20.

ETA some of the same defendants are also being prosecuted by the DOJ:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-additional-defendants-charged-civil-rights-conspiracy-targeting-pregnancy-resource
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 4:20:10 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Well, it looks like they canceled their party.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:57:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#38]
FBI protecting the trans terrorists. NY Post really dropped the ball on this article. They didn't dig deep enough to uncover this guy's past with antifa.

Seems that in general the commie's focus on race has diminished greatly and they're really into the LGBXYZ shit now.

Needed a new batch of useful idiots, so they're going after the mentally ill.

FBI probes ‘harassers’ as gun-toting trans activist vows ‘self-defense’

Weeks before Audrey Hale gunned down six people at a private Christian school in Nashville, Kayla Denker had a stern warning for any “transphobes” with sinister ideas.

Denker, a transgender activist who runs a YouTube channel with 700 subscribers, loaded rounds into an AR-style rifle while staring into the camera during the clip, which went viral in the aftermath of Monday’s massacre at The Covenant School, where Hale, 28, fatally shot three students and three adults before being killed by responding cops.

“While advocating just for trans people to ‘arm ourselves’ is not any kind of a solution to the genocide we are facing, I do want to say that if you transphobes do try to come for me I’m ta … ,” Denker captioned the clip, which led to instant blowback online, including calls for authorities in Colorado to investigate.

Earlier Thursday, Denker’s Twitter profile, Pinko Scum, claimed FBI officials contacted her – but that they indicated they were monitoring “YALL [sic] harassers” instead of her. “Because I didn’t do anything wrong,” the profile read, prior to being deleted later Thursday afternoon.

“As always, we ask members of the public to report anything they consider suspicious to law enforcement,” the FBI’s national press office said in a statement. “Additionally, membership in a group is not illegal in and of itself. In fact, it is protected by the First Amendment.

“The FBI will never open an investigation based solely on protected First Amendment activity. We focus on individuals who commit or intend to commit violence and criminal activity that constitutes a federal crime or poses a threat to national security.”

Denker, who did not respond to multiple requests for comment, insisted in a new video Thursday that she had made her self-defense promise weeks before Hale – a former student at the school who identified as transgender – finalized a manifesto to attack the Christian academy......

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/fbi-probes-harassers-as-gun-toting-trans-activist-vows-self-defense/?contact-form-id=26367902&contact-form-sent=26382898&contact-form-hash=7ade56fdde1e6af7f773d0dd96b276e6cfa66842&_wpnonce=31a4804e31#contact-form-26367902

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:
FBI protecting the trans terrorists. NY Post really dropped the ball on this article. They didn't dig deep enough to uncover this guy's past with antifa.

Seems that in general the commie's focus on race has diminished greatly and they're really into the LGBXYZ shit now.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

FBI probes ‘harassers’ as gun-toting trans activist vows ‘self-defense’

Weeks before Audrey Hale gunned down six people at a private Christian school in Nashville, Kayla Denker had a stern warning for any “transphobes” with sinister ideas.

Denker, a transgender activist who runs a YouTube channel with 700 subscribers, loaded rounds into an AR-style rifle while staring into the camera during the clip, which went viral in the aftermath of Monday’s massacre at The Covenant School, where Hale, 28, fatally shot three students and three adults before being killed by responding cops.

“While advocating just for trans people to ‘arm ourselves’ is not any kind of a solution to the genocide we are facing, I do want to say that if you transphobes do try to come for me I’m ta … ,” Denker captioned the clip, which led to instant blowback online, including calls for authorities in Colorado to investigate.

Earlier Thursday, Denker’s Twitter profile, Pinko Scum, claimed FBI officials contacted her – but that they indicated they were monitoring “YALL [sic] harassers” instead of her. “Because I didn’t do anything wrong,” the profile read, prior to being deleted later Thursday afternoon.

“As always, we ask members of the public to report anything they consider suspicious to law enforcement,” the FBI’s national press office said in a statement. “Additionally, membership in a group is not illegal in and of itself. In fact, it is protected by the First Amendment.

“The FBI will never open an investigation based solely on protected First Amendment activity. We focus on individuals who commit or intend to commit violence and criminal activity that constitutes a federal crime or poses a threat to national security.”

Denker, who did not respond to multiple requests for comment, insisted in a new video Thursday that she had made her self-defense promise weeks before Hale – a former student at the school who identified as transgender – finalized a manifesto to attack the Christian academy......

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/fbi-probes-harassers-as-gun-toting-trans-activist-vows-self-defense/?contact-form-id=26367902&contact-form-sent=26382898&contact-form-hash=7ade56fdde1e6af7f773d0dd96b276e6cfa66842&_wpnonce=31a4804e31#contact-form-26367902

I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $1000.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 2:02:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#40]
#TRANSURRECTION in Tallahassee:

Attachment Attached File

ETA

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#41]
#TRANSURRECTION in Tallahassee:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-03-31_140224_jpg-2765167.JPG

ETA

View Quote

What was the bill?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 4:42:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#42]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-ne-florida-house-sexual-orientation-schools-20230331-yf5yi7ix5rfrtcp34n4hd4srou-story.html
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#43]

\

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Riot streams? Best I can do is a screen capture from a low res Seattle traffic cam:

Attachment Attached File

Not much to see for a so-called #TransVisibilityDay.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:24:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Riot streams? Best I can do is a screen capture from a low res Seattle traffic cam:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2023-03-31_233637_jpg-2765997.JPG

Not much to see for a so-called #TransVisibilityDay.

View Quote

I thought it was tomorrow
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $1000.
View Quote

J Edgar Hoover was a tranny.
The FBI are DNC lapdogs that target conservatives.
The antifa freak in question is a nutter and liar, but considering the points above it's a plausible claim.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:08:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#47]
I thought it was tomorrow
View Quote

Live streams!

Anti-drag protesters gather against 18+ drag brunch and supporters in Chardon, Ohio

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1zqJVPMqPAdKB

No rioting. But at least there's chain mail:

Attachment Attached File

ETA and a street preacher:

Attachment Attached File

And the usual black blob mob:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It's currently 60F, with a 5% chance of rioting.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 2:25:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#48]
Which side of the street had more informants?

#FedDayOfVisibility?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#50]
LOL everything in Clown World is fake and gay.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top