Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]
its getting pretty obvious the rioting / support for the rioting by the media and gov sympathizers has replaced the pandemic, which replaced the impeachment, which replaced the impeachment, which replaced the impeachment in effort to wreck the coming election.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
its getting pretty obvious the rioting / support for the rioting by the media and gov sympathizers has replaced the pandemic, which replaced the impeachment, which replaced the impeachment, which replaced the impeachment in effort to wreck the coming election.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:06:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Good Morning Vietnammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:06:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#5]
what is surprising to me, is that no mass shooter has tried to take advantage of this shit show by blasting a few hundred  protestors / rioters . you have large amounts of chaos, horses of people packed together, difficulty for police to respond, blocked roads, etc. not to mention how much worse it could make things.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

They should burn their dwellings down then.

Put their accelerant where their mouth is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By HarryStone:
People who say that need to be fired from their jobs because there's always unemployment so no big deal.  

just heard a bunch of SJW white bitches on FOX-11-LA being interviewed, with the talking points "human rights are more important that property...these business can burn, that's what insurance is for...if you think property is more important, then there is something wrong with you"

Property rights are basic rights. They just hate that someone has what they don't, or find the threatened destruction of people's property a useful cudgel to force people into doing what they refuse to consent to.  They're just like rapists in that right.  "gimme what I want or I'll break all your stuff" only diff is that the stuff they're threatening with property destruction isn't the body directly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 338winmag:

You mean, so far.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 338winmag:
Originally Posted By StevenH:
I lived through the LA riots. This is not as intense, but more widespread, if that makes sense.  I think it’s the closest thing I’ll ever see to a civil war in my lifetime.

You mean, so far.

My uninformed internet opinion is that we hit the peak of this storm last night.

Cops were more aggressive across the country, and people have seen enough violence and looting. Enough gunshots, enough beatings. The left is pivoting to blaming white people because they see some deserves “blame” in the first place. I think we’re going to see it fizzle out and we’ll quickly pivot to TRUMP IS RACISS again.

...besides, they went after Beverly Hills and we can’t have that now, can we?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#9]
what is surprising to me, is that no mass shooter has tried to take advantage of this shit show by blasting a few hundred  protestors / rioters . you have large amounts of chaos, horses of people packed together, difficulty for police to respond, blocked roads, etc. not to mention how much worse it could make things.
View Quote

Yeah I was pretty much expecting that by now.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:08:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:09:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: leftytheking] [#11]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Property rights are basic rights. They just hate that someone has what they don't, or find the threatened destruction of people's property a useful cudgel to force people into doing what they refuse to consent to.  They're just like rapists in that right.  "gimme what I want or I'll break all your stuff" only diff is that the stuff they're threatening with property destruction isn't the body directly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By HarryStone:
People who say that need to be fired from their jobs because there's always unemployment so no big deal.  

just heard a bunch of SJW white bitches on FOX-11-LA being interviewed, with the talking points "human rights are more important that property...these business can burn, that's what insurance is for...if you think property is more important, then there is something wrong with you"

Before Jefferson called it “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” it was John Locke with “life, liberty, property.”

But the left doesn’t care what old white guys had to say about stuff. Buncha racist cishet patriarchy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

That's definitely call the FBI level terrorism.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:16 AM EDT
[#13]
It’s the 60’s again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

One manufactured hoax crisis after another given legitimacy by the media and dems.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#16]

looks like she just sucked Blue Man dock
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Group9] [#17]
View All Quotes

Which I believe, too, but which I also find ironic.   Because if anything is going to sweep Trump into a second term landslide, it's going to all of the normal people, who are horrified at the thought of the people committing these crimes and violence, and those who support them, being put in charge.

Yeah, I've been waiting for that, too.  That, and the moment the rioters try to destroy the wrong person's life and business, or try to drag out of a car, and beat, the wrong person.    You know it's  going to happen if this stuff doesn't get stopped.

And, yes, while it might be fun to read about when it does happen, it won't make  things better.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

View All Quotes

The FBi is too busy trying to cover up their attempted coup of a lawfully sitting president......plus they aren’t going to do anything against their fellow travelers.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#19]
This third world country bullshit needs to be brought to a stop!  Damn!  This is getting to be old quick.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:16:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Steve_T_M] [#21]
Well the rioters hit the Tadeusz Kociuszko monument in DC, he's the Pole who fought both for US and Polish independence.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By networkguru:
Good Morning Vietnammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:26:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#25]
i find it amazing people by the thousands travel long distances to reach riot / protest areas, they swarm together in hordes to commit property crimes, arson, assault, murder, rape, robbery..... and they all have their cell phones in their hands recording all of it, recording what they do, recording others, others recording them, and then they post it to facebook / twitter.  their phones getting video of everyone involved, linking to all the peoples phones around them, ( the same contact tracing thats following virus infections, can contact trace all of these rioters ) showing their location before, during and after the riot, showing their contacts, friends, recent calls, all communication. shit, how many of these people will be arrested where they admit to multiple crimes in texts?  " yeah man, i fucking set fire to a cop car / business / stabbed a guy / threw a brick at a cop, etc.  they are all basically carrying a box of evidence around with them 24/7 of all of their crimes.

stupid tech addicted, attention whoring, vain fucks.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#26]
This won't be the last incident.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#27]
i find it amazing people by the thousands swarm together to commit property crimes, arson, assault, murder, rape, robbery..... and they all have their cell phones in their hands recording all of it, recording what they do, recording others, others recording them, and then they post it to facebook / twitter.  their phones getting video of everyone involved, linking to all the peoples phones around them, ( the same contact tracing thats following virus infections, can contact trace all of these rioters ) showing their location before, during and after the riot, showing their contacts, friends, recent calls, all communication. shit, how many of these people will be arrested where they admit to multiple crimes in texts?  " yeah man, i fucking set fire to a cop car / business / stabbed a guy / threw a brick at a cop, etc.  they are all basically carrying a box of evidence around with them 24/7 of all of their crimes.

View Quote

Shouldn't be too hard to cross reference location data with CCTV cameras either. They're all gonna be rounded up indeed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By slabertooch:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slabertooch:

Unfortunately I think you're correct.

Originally Posted By jortpeterson:
i find it amazing people by the thousands swarm together to commit property crimes, arson, assault, murder, rape, robbery..... and they all have their cell phones in their hands recording all of it, recording what they do, recording others, others recording them, and then they post it to facebook / twitter.  their phones getting video of everyone involved, linking to all the peoples phones around them, ( the same contact tracing thats following virus infections, can contact trace all of these rioters ) showing their location before, during and after the riot, showing their contacts, friends, recent calls, all communication. shit, how many of these people will be arrested where they admit to multiple crimes in texts?  " yeah man, i fucking set fire to a cop car / business / stabbed a guy / threw a brick at a cop, etc.  they are all basically carrying a box of evidence around with them 24/7 of all of their crimes.

Shouldn't be too hard to cross reference location data with CCTV cameras either. They're all gonna be rounded up indeed.

If the will to do so exists in leadership. I'm skeptical.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By graysonp:

Or he’s standing down to force state and local governments to handle the issue with their own resources. The rioters already think he’s the bad guy, as soon as he sends in troops to shut it all down, the media starts howling that Trump doesn’t allow free speech or protests and used the military to silence critics.

There will be a last stand group of rioters or a false flag where a firefight is instigated. Then the media will spin it as Trump shooting down black protesters and they become even more ungovernable.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all of these democrat cities are letting this go on practically unchecked. Local cops are being told to stand down. They’re trying to force Trump to react because no matter what he does, the media is against him.
View Quote

I agree with this.  I believe it will continue until even Karen is demanding the use of the army to restore order.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Destruction of monuments is symbolic of the Democrats hatred of America and our founding.

The Democrats ongoing coup using whatever available 'incident' that surfaces as a catalyst to justify their efforts to destroy America as founded and to destroy Trump.  

All this is too well coordinated to be  independent rioters. Project Veratas already documented how the Democrats are funding/controlling the mass rioters.

Terrorism, sedition, treason, and common felony charges (burglary, arson, theft, assault with deadly weopons, murder, manslaughter, etc..) to include federal charges, should be aggressively prosecuted against those involved and those in charge.

Allowing the destruction of life, property and what America stands for, without any ramifications is unjustifiable.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:31:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#31]

View All Quotes

people LOVE to brag.

in todays society ESPECIALLY, nothing you do counts, unless you tell everyone about it. the gov starts offering up $5k rewards for reporting rioters / antifa / people who were part of the mess and you will have loads of these tards ratted out by friends and family.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Agreed.

It would also be easy for an individual to deliberately make it look like the rioters were sniping at the police (or the police sniping at the rioters) by setting up in a concealed elevated position 200 yards away. And there are already individuals present with hidden agendas !

Hell, it could be done up close with a suppressed .22 and the noise would not be heard above the crowd noise.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Steve_T_M:
Well the rioters hit the Tadeusz Kociuszko monument in DC, he's the Pole who fought both for US and Polish independence.
View Quote

Kociuszko had his property sold to buy slaves to free them.  He was always a friend to blacks.  Dumb BLM a-holes!

CD
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Yes the fbi. I’m sure they can save us.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

The FBi is too busy trying to cover up their attempted coup of a lawfully sitting president......plus they aren’t going to do anything against their fellow travelers.
View Quote

Unfortunately, I agree.   I'm not sure that the FBI agents who tried to take down Trump and upend the election, aren't supporting this mess.   And, a lot of them, are still there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:47:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami_JBT] [#39]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Vic_Crown:

Agreed.

It would also be easy for an individual to deliberately make it look like the rioters were sniping at the police (or the police sniping at the rioters) by setting up in a concealed elevated position 200 yards away. And there are already individuals present with hidden agendas !

Hell, it could be done up close with a suppressed .22 and the noise would not be heard above the crowd noise.
View Quote

The tactician in me, keeps thinking about that very scenario.

But, like Al Qaeda and ISIS, AntiFa has plenty of desire, but not that much tactical expertise, when it comes to committing real mayhem.  

Thank God.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#41]
i find it amazing people by the thousands travel long distances to reach riot / protest areas, they swarm together in hordes to commit property crimes, arson, assault, murder, rape, robbery..... and they all have their cell phones in their hands recording all of it, recording what they do, recording others, others recording them, and then they post it to facebook / twitter.  their phones getting video of everyone involved, linking to all the peoples phones around them, ( the same contact tracing thats following virus infections, can contact trace all of these rioters ) showing their location before, during and after the riot, showing their contacts, friends, recent calls, all communication. shit, how many of these people will be arrested where they admit to multiple crimes in texts?  " yeah man, i fucking set fire to a cop car / business / stabbed a guy / threw a brick at a cop, etc.  they are all basically carrying a box of evidence around with them 24/7 of all of their crimes.

View Quote

Like I said before, Thursday night, I left my phone in the car at the Depot in Hopkins when I biked in.  I felt paranoid, but figured I might just be able to bike away if something happened and they wouldn't be able to figure out who was at any "incident" after the fact.

I feel smart, not paranoid now.

Which makes me feel sad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By leftytheking:

Bumpski for the ones that missed the Stolen Horse Backflip Challenge
View Quote

I was hoping for the back flip combo with a face plant. Damn the luck.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI put the bricks there
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

Words matter, and the left is good at changing words.

This link a while back actually covers it pretty well:

https://unconstrainedanalytics.org/warning-on-racism/

Basically, make everything racist and bad by changing the language, make everything American bad, and you can tear everything down.

I was watching a YT stream done by Sargon of Akkad today and he mentioned trying to make common ground with a leftist he was talking to.  He'd just gotten the guy to discuss how child abuse is bad, and how scientifically there are reasons it's damaging to children, and when Sargon pointed out to the leftist that the right agrees with him, the leftist rejected it and said he doesn't agree with that.

Getting someone to disagree with "child abuse bad" because the right thinks "child abuse bad" is amazing cognitive dissonance, but goes into how language and thinking is so warped that you can't even carry on a conversation with the hard left.  They've programmed themselves to think in an alien way.
View Quote

yet there are people in GD who believe "but, they're Muh Felluh 'Mericans, they cain't be evil!"
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#45]

Even Ray Charles can see this. This is the work of the over 100 year old "Deep State", the Trotskyite Communist International with it's ideology of "Permanent Revolution - World Wide".

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#46]
I want to know the name of the white haired antifa person that the protesters stopped and gave to police.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Or IEDs
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#48]

I mean... they ARE burning...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:55:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StarCityShooter] [#49]

ETA: Shit I cant do the Twitter thing, disregard

ETA 2: SHIT, its from a fucking commercial. I suck at this.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
This is a repeat of the Long, Hot Summer of 1967.

https://www.history.com/.image/ar_1:1%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_1200/MTU3ODc5MDg3MjM2NzE5OTQ1/us-race-riots-detroit.jpg

https://cdn.britannica.com/70/195570-050-B7D927EF/People-Detroit-1967.jpg

https://www.thenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/detroit_riots_cc_img.jpg

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/y3XvVDBn_btR9NvrXWtTFr12oos=/1920x1080/media/img/2018/03/28/CityCrisis_lead/original.jpg

https://www.mcall.com/resizer/ASvmbksxtKFzhtfLj7UrxtUpzqs=/1200x0/top/www.trbimg.com/img-596192ea/turbine/mc-nws-newark-riots-50th-anniversary-20170707

https://www.wuwm.com/sites/wuwm/files/styles/x_large/public/201707/national_guard.jpg

https://isr.umich.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/detroitriot-1024x830.jpg

https://media.beam.usnews.com/ed/36/1a52e4e84fba82a4402182114ce6/ap-67010101533.jpg

https://emke.uwm.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/CivilDisorderOf1967_01-3024x1987.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/2017/07/20/DetroitFreeP/DetroitFreePress/636361871711119579-conyers.jpg

https://media.beam.usnews.com/0e/0c52a1f21ed8cc692f44d72a2bf67d/media:d6c5ad622eb045c699f9c607b6d3867fNewark_Riots_50th_Anniversary_37022.jpg

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/detroit.jpeg

https://www.history.com/.image/t_share/MTU3OTQwMjA1NDIzMTc1MzE0/riot-2664061.jpg

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/newark.jpeg

https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/ab2/8db/1c0f60659a3b13819ff07272686d05a14f-detroit-1967-race-riot-aftermath.rsquare.w1200.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pxkDJ4cQvTo/maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/2017/07/21/DetroitFreeP/DetroitFreePress/636361954016546773-sniper-Tony-Spina-019.jpg

https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ap_070917018817.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900&crop=1

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/50th-anniversary-detriot-riots-316b5489-e44d-4ea9-93c2-b8376e7aa631.jpg

You had 159 riots break out across the US over race issues. These riots were co-opted by various Leftist Groups like the Black Panthers and Weather Underground. You have returning men and women in Uniform from Vietnam being attacked. Police stations were being bombed. Political assassinations were happening of various public and civic leaders.

Plus, we have the pendulum swinging. It swings from hands on policing to hands off policing. People think the police are harsh and want us hands off. So we go hands off and shit gets bad. Then they plead for strong enforcement of the law and love us when we do it. That happened in the 1960s and the pendulum swung the other way by the late 1980s with the war on drugs.

As for the political side of getting leftists into positions like Attorney Generals, DA, SAs, etc.... same deal. It happened back in the past. You have radical Leftists elected into various public offices.

The economy was starting to slow down and jobs were getting hard. Again, same deal right now.

Times right now suck. But this country survived the 1960s. We will survive this.
View Quote

Where are all the white commies in these pictures? Not quite the same thing I'm thinking.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top