User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:02:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bulldog1967] [#1]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

DSA local headquarters are on the west side of Atlanta, I clench my jaw every time I drive by it. Ironically, or not, that building was a masonic lodge. I don't know if the Masons owned it and sold or leased it and never owned it, maybe I am naive but if they still owned it I wouldn't think they would lease it to the DSA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

DSA local headquarters are on the west side of Atlanta, I clench my jaw every time I drive by it. Ironically, or not, that building was a masonic lodge. I don't know if the Masons owned it and sold or leased it and never owned it, maybe I am naive but if they still owned it I wouldn't think they would lease it to the DSA.

A lot of bigger lodges have had to be sold recently. There’s a recent story about a family who bought one to live in. I believe one was sold in Memphis recently too. Ours won’t rent to anything political or controversial like that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Dudes need a medal instead of an investigation
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:02:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out swamp creature POS, Marco Rubio:

Marco Rubio the POS

Just stand above us all and point your finger down at both sides you worthless POS!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:03:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

Fucking awesome. Hate to say it, but this may be the only viable use of domestic spying / handheld tracking device...err... Cell phone data. If they are going to spy on the law abiding, and they will, at least use that pos system to hammer some communists. All fun and games to put on a mask at night and be a terrorist "protestor". Suddenly gets a lot more real when SWAT is stacked outside your door.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Klee:

I saw a post where her grandmother turned her in.

A fucking paid actor, I hope the $200.00 you were paid was worth possibly losing your kids and going to jail.
View Quote

I’m curious; why do you think anything will happen to her?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

Did they W-2 those $200 payments? Were taxes withheld?
View Quote

They’re not employees, they’re independent contractors.
Even a 1099misc isn’t required until compensation is $600 or higher
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HogJaws:
One last post for tonight.

I've been homeless. Not between homes, not crashing with friends. Homeless. They say you can judge someone's character by how they treat a person who has nothing to offer them. So here's antifa.

View Quote

That’s fucking infuriating. If anyone still needed proof that these riots ARE NOT about George Floyd, this is it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#10]

What an ugly looking piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HunterCat:

Marco Rubio the POS

Just stand above us all and point your finger down at both sides you worthless POS!
View Quote
He has to go back.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I wish this Communist crap would end soon.  Needs more killdozer to end it quicker.

Israeli Army Bulldozer Pushing Stones at Palestinian Protesters

Thanks for the feeds and info guys, these terrorists are within 15 minutes of my AO at times.  We have a neighborhood  plan, comms, overwatch with neighbors, and enough guys with weapons and night vision/thermal for half a dozen members for 24 hour lookout. Local chief of police has heard our concerns and plan, and the police now make more frequent passes through neighborhood and back alleys. We relay what we see to local police first, but are determined that the shitstorm out there does not happen here if the police dont get here in time.

Stay safe guys, and thanks for the info provided.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Any good live YouTube feeds doing walkthroughs of damage this morning?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
There has to be a way to trace where this shit is coming from.
View Quote

I doubt one centralized person or place, most likely de-centralized or just copy cats.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Surprised a bunch of good ole boys haven’t showed up there busting some kneecaps.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Go to best buy, wearing your pandemic mask, buy a pay as you go phone and more minutes with cash.  Keep it powered down (battery out) until needed, and never use it at home or work. Use it on Twitter, etc.
View Quote
AND never use it any where near your phone or other's phones.  It is a known capability to track and associate one phone with another - thus building a known network of people.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jortpeterson:

Shouldn't be too hard to cross reference location data with CCTV cameras either. They're all gonna be rounded up indeed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jortpeterson:
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
i find it amazing people by the thousands swarm together to commit property crimes, arson, assault, murder, rape, robbery..... and they all have their cell phones in their hands recording all of it, recording what they do, recording others, others recording them, and then they post it to facebook / twitter.  their phones getting video of everyone involved, linking to all the peoples phones around them, ( the same contact tracing thats following virus infections, can contact trace all of these rioters ) showing their location before, during and after the riot, showing their contacts, friends, recent calls, all communication. shit, how many of these people will be arrested where they admit to multiple crimes in texts?  " yeah man, i fucking set fire to a cop car / business / stabbed a guy / threw a brick at a cop, etc.  they are all basically carrying a box of evidence around with them 24/7 of all of their crimes.

stupid tech addicted, attention whoring, vain fucks.

Shouldn't be too hard to cross reference location data with CCTV cameras either. They're all gonna be rounded up indeed.

'Can', and 'will' are not the same thing.

There is NO way that even the majority of the rioters/looters will face charges from this, ESPECIALLY not the looters. They might go after a few, just as a publicity "See, we did something about it" example, and they definitely might use the tech/data to target Antifa instigators, but the vast majority of the folks won't face consequences unless they're confirmed to have repeatedly taken particularly egregious actions (and I doubt that driving from one business to the next in a looting spree will count).
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By HunterCat:

Marco Rubio the POS

View Quote

He really needs to be primaried. Hey Miami, want a new job?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

The power of propaganda should never be underestimated from sophisticated state operations down to simple YouTube comments. But I think the main contributor.. generations of an education system that has been corrupted by regressive, leftist politics. If we don't get back into the education system and reform it, societies children will continue to be educated by communists losers.
View Quote
The ease with which the simple-minded and inexperienced are manipulated is scary.

People who have never done anything in there entire life, who know nothing of life, have no basis for comparison and no knowledge base aside from what they have been told.

They have no bullshit detector.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Another pile of bricks

https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/VneUkDVk.jpeg
View Quote

if you lived in that neighborhood that would be like hunting over bait and hunting over bait is legal in Texas
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ContrarianIndicator:
Now a good time to buy security company stocks?

I'm thinking maybe RUGR and VSTO.

Surely this has quelled the illusion that you don't need a gun because the police will protect you.
View Quote

Glass manufacturing companies.  Stock is gonna rise.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:18:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Carpangler:
Dc has been trashed last night, lots of fire and destruction, the suburbs in northern Virginia are having issues too. I’m at code orange at home, gear on standby ready to go. NOT GOOD. I have supplies on my rooftop staged in case I need to go Korean.
View Quote

May your aim be true and your hands steady.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Lol, yea, Pittsburgh is doing pretty good, key is to communicate with local law enforcement in your AO, give them info we learn here, and they help us.  It's how we take this back from the Commies.

Any reports for SW PA, outlying areas on rioters is appreciated.  Keep informed for your area, look out for neighbors who may not be prepared, elderly, etc.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

https://i.imgur.com/2UNpPst.png
View Quote

That’s from Baltimore a few years back.  Posted earlier in thread.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Surprised a bunch of good ole boys haven’t showed up there busting some kneecaps.
View Quote

Good ole boys know not to go into big liberal shit holes we are not as stupid as we look.

Why help an enemy out when they are killing themselves.

Lets just hope CV19 is as bad as they try and tell us going to be a shit ton of soy boys in the hospital and the parents they bring it home to.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Mblades:

I was thinking about this the other night. The NSA could use all their domestic spying to put together a pretty good picture of who the bad actors are.

The problem is these are “protesters” not rioters or domestic terrorist so I doubt anyone will be forced to answer for what they’ve done.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mblades:
i find it amazing people by the thousands travel long distances to reach riot / protest areas, they swarm together in hordes to commit property crimes, arson, assault, murder, rape, robbery..... and they all have their cell phones in their hands recording all of it, recording what they do, recording others, others recording them, and then they post it to facebook / twitter.  their phones getting video of everyone involved, linking to all the peoples phones around them, ( the same contact tracing thats following virus infections, can contact trace all of these rioters ) showing their location before, during and after the riot, showing their contacts, friends, recent calls, all communication. shit, how many of these people will be arrested where they admit to multiple crimes in texts?  " yeah man, i fucking set fire to a cop car / business / stabbed a guy / threw a brick at a cop, etc.  they are all basically carrying a box of evidence around with them 24/7 of all of their crimes.

stupid tech addicted, attention whoring, vain fucks.

I was thinking about this the other night. The NSA could use all their domestic spying to put together a pretty good picture of who the bad actors are.

The problem is these are “protesters” not rioters or domestic terrorist so I doubt anyone will be forced to answer for what they’ve done.

They're not protesters. They never were.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:23:21 AM EDT
[#30]
500+ pages, dammit!

FWIW, Baltimore is doing well so far (knocks on wood).  Protests, sure.  Minor looting/trashing.  Really praying it stays that way.  Not trying to have to go all Roof-Baltimoron with my family below me.

I will *never* forget walking my dog in Fed Hill Park during our riots and seeing NG walking through as well.  The had pmags in their carbines FWIW.

This whole thing f'ng sucks
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#31]

She has no ass.....zero......none....
View Quote

It's so sad, dont they teach these people anything?

Sumo squat?

Hip Thrusts?

Hello?

Get your priorities straight ladies!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

Good ole boys know not to go into big liberal shit holes we are not as stupid as we look.

Lets just hope CV19 is as bad as they try and tell us going to be a shit ton of soy boys in the hospital and the parents they bring it home to.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

Might be why Covid was invented in the first place...Get us to stock up the hospitals to fix all the rioters.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#33]

Go to best buy, wearing your pandemic mask, buy a pay as you go phone and more minutes with cash.  Keep it powered down (battery out) until needed, and never use it at home or work. Use it on Twitter, etc.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

Like I said before, Thursday night, I left my phone in the car at the Depot in Hopkins when I biked in.  I felt paranoid, but figured I might just be able to bike away if something happened and they wouldn't be able to figure out who was at any "incident" after the fact.

I feel smart, not paranoid now.

Which makes me feel sad.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Another pile of bricks

https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/VneUkDVk.jpeg
View Quote

Nearby Be a good place for a blind

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

It will be interesting to see how Ellison puts his mark on the cop(s) and the white pawn shop owner.  Wouldn't surprise me if the death penalty makes an appearance in Minnesota.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:
Originally Posted By RJeff21:
Originally Posted By AJ-IN-JAX:
Originally Posted By seamasterpro:
Originally Posted By PAspeedmaster:

Only surprise is the father hasn't come out yet.

Oh don't worry, he has

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/91189/031219D4-C521-42F4-83A5-37867CD0B7A7_jpe-1441897.JPG

I'm sure there won't be any bais in the case now.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101564649_10163577222155006_5958648506175455232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=I6nvgjdMexUAX8hvMKQ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=ba09661eb1bff69d10a0a660a5f9506f&oe=5EFB0BC3

lol

And that's how these dudes get off on everything, by charging them with shit you don't have the evidence to support.

Probably what they want, tbh.  More burning, pillaging, and looting.

Don’t be so sure. Ellison is ANTIFA which means his goal is to sow discord and destroy America. Letting him off would accomplish that

It will be interesting to see how Ellison puts his mark on the cop(s) and the white pawn shop owner.  Wouldn't surprise me if the death penalty makes an appearance in Minnesota.

Where's the Cosplayers boogbois patriots to take care of shit when you actually need them?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:
China is loving the market reaction.
View Quote

All my stocks are oddly up
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By night9:

I doubt one centralized person or place, most likely de-centralized or just copy cats.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By night9:
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
There has to be a way to trace where this shit is coming from.

Those are still palletized with shipping bands. That took a forklift to unload. That shouldn’t be hard to track. I’d imagine there are detectives calling or visiting the Acme brick or other brick sale locations.
And bricks are color specific so there’s more of a breadcrumb trail.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#39]
In a righteous world, we would learn that inhaling CS makes you 87% more susceptible to the KungFlu
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#40]

Minnesota has no death penalty, it was abolished in 1911.
View All Quotes

Minnesota has no death penalty, it was abolished in 1911.

Which is why I said, makes an appearance.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Vic_Crown:

Agreed.

It would also be easy for an individual to deliberately make it look like the rioters were sniping at the police (or the police sniping at the rioters) by setting up in a concealed elevated position 200 yards away. And there are already individuals present with hidden agendas !

Hell, it could be done up close with a suppressed .22 and the noise would not be heard above the crowd noise.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vic_Crown:
what is surprising to me, is that no mass shooter has tried to take advantage of this shit show by blasting a few hundred  protestors / rioters . you have large amounts of chaos, horses of people packed together, difficulty for police to respond, blocked roads, etc. not to mention how much worse it could make things.

Agreed.

It would also be easy for an individual to deliberately make it look like the rioters were sniping at the police (or the police sniping at the rioters) by setting up in a concealed elevated position 200 yards away. And there are already individuals present with hidden agendas !

Hell, it could be done up close with a suppressed .22 and the noise would not be heard above the crowd noise.

A false flag operation could easily target both sides to initiate the "They're shooting at us" from both sides and trigger an actual massacre and war between the groups.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:31:44 AM EDT
[#42]
I want to throw up when I see these cops kneeling in support of whatever. They didn't do anything wrong and should be standing their proudly doing their jobs not acting sympathetic so the rioters get the wrong message.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
Dudes need a medal instead of an investigation
View Quote
With a star on the ribbon?

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Say what you want, I am impressed as fuck with how well prepared the professional protestors are:

- logistics: pallets of bricks in the right place, just "suddenly there"
- training: look at the posture and preparedness of the white guy in the gas mask in MSP smashing the windows at the auto parts store. He knows how to fight, and holy shit, no matter what MSP PD says, he's a spitting likeness of the officer posted.
- clear instructions and ROE
- organized transport
- "legal issues" support system
- decentralized chain of command

If they wanted to do good, imagine the good they could do. And one needs to worry about what they're doing that we don't know they're doing, and the degree that various management levels within our law enforcement and legal system are sympathetic and complicit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By discworld717:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By discworld717:

I saw a post where her grandmother turned her in.

A fucking paid actor, I hope the $200.00 you were paid was worth possibly losing your kids and going to jail.

I did not say anything would happen to her, I said "possibly".

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

They should burn their dwellings down then.

Put their accelerant where their mouth is.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By HarryStone:

People who say that need to be fired from their jobs because there's always unemployment so no big deal.  

just heard a bunch of SJW white bitches on FOX-11-LA being interviewed, with the talking points "human rights are more important that property...these business can burn, that's what insurance is for...if you think property is more important, then there is something wrong with you"

They should burn their dwellings down then.

Put their accelerant where their mouth is.

These intellectual giants have obviously never had a business, or read an insurance contract, usually full of exclusions, such as “civil disobedience, riots, acts of terrorism, acts of war,...”
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#47]

Those are still palletized with shipping bands. That took a forklift to unload. That shouldn’t be hard to track. I’d imagine there are detectives calling or visiting the Acme brick or other brick sale locations.
And bricks are color specific so there’s more of a breadcrumb trail.
View Quote

Meh lift gate and a pallet jack. Quiet and 1 dude can do it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
Bit concerned at the radio silence from the WH.  Maybe I should prefer it as Trump is not known for being the calming voice of reason.

Still, running as the 'law and order' guy can work, but that's harder case to make when you're the incumbent.
View Quote
Well looks like Trump is awake.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By IdahoDoug:
I want to throw up when I see these cops kneeling in support of whatever. They didn't do anything wrong and should be standing their proudly doing their jobs not acting sympathetic so the rioters get the wrong message.
View Quote

Center of gravity in close combat is a thing. A kneeling adversary can take you down so fucking fast there is literally nothing you can do, and your adversary need not have much training.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By cinco1:
AND never use it any where near your phone or other's phones.  It is a known capability to track and associate one phone with another - thus building a known network of people.
View Quote
Define "near".
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top