Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1057:
Ok, Fox is going absolutely FULL RETARD right now...  

A dumbass single reporter was videoing with what looked like a cell phone walking up to a line of riot cops who were continuously yelling clear as day, “Get Back!!!”, and she keep approaching.  After she ignored several orders they fired less lethal at her hitting her, one of which in her eye then she went down and starting crying press..  

And this is the cops fault how?  Perhaps next time you don’t ignore their order, STOP announce you’re press and ask if you can move closer...
View Quote

The MSM will love that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:

Center of gravity in close combat is a thing. A kneeling adversary can take you down so fucking fast there is literally nothing you can do, and your adversary need not have much training.
View Quote

I have a pretty good sprawl and the butt end of my asp or baton wouldn’t feel good on their spinal ridge
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Free bricks.  Think of the stuff one could build with that. Fire pit, rocket stove, just fill in that one corner of the walk that never grows grass.

Pull over and load up!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:
Another pile of bricks

https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/VneUkDVk.jpeg
Free bricks.  Think of the stuff one could build with that. Fire pit, rocket stove, just fill in that one corner of the walk that never grows grass.

Pull over and load up!

Right
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RCC1:

Is this real?
View Quote

Call the number.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Here is one org that is paying for agitators (is funding Antifa).

Soros and Democratic Party

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/AFC7E41A-2C7E-4998-BD43-0D7D9166E8F3_jpe-1442123.JPG
View Quote

I am calling blatant false flag on that poster.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

https://i.imgur.com/2UNpPst.png
View Quote

Your wrong man, that is just a conspiracy theory and those Q retards talking out their asshole.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bc5000:

Do you really think its an all day job just to type a short sentence and click send?
View Quote

That is why he gets thrashed by MSM because he tweets how he feels and does not spend all day on a short sentence ran though speech writers.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
Dudes need a medal instead of an investigation
View Quote

Hopefully it was a Ivy League NGO lawyer who caught a one way ticket.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Could try reading the invoice.
View Quote

Yep. Bill of Lading was still on the pallet it appears.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Lol I’m safe. That’s some Bernie bro shit there.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MrZeat:
I feel like I'm missing something, what are these protestors (peaceful or not) actually protesting? They arrested the dude and he'll face trial. What more is supposed to happen? Do they want a banana republic where we execute people on time square after a YouTube clip of an incident gets out?

If it was a court decision of not guilty or a refusal to file charges or something corrupt I'd understand, but what exactly here went wrong?
View Quote

Same shit / new day.  They are 'protesting' the 2016 election -- they just keep putting a different label on their emos
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:00:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: azjeeper] [#14]

A dumbass single reporter was videoing with what looked like a cell phone walking up to a line of riot cops who were continuously yelling clear as day, “Get Back!!!”, and she keep approaching.  After she ignored several orders they fired less lethal at her hitting her, one of which in her eye then she went down and starting crying press..  

And this is the cops fault how?  Perhaps next time you don’t ignore their order, STOP announce you’re press and ask if you can move closer...
View Quote

Which reporter?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

AFL-CIO?  They vandalized one of their biggest communist buddy's buildings?  LOL
View Quote

The attack on the AFL-CIO building was probably cover for destruction of evidence inside.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

What I found interesting was everywhere else had private contractors cleaning up/boarding.

AFL-CIO was all city crews.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

AFL-CIO?  They vandalized one of their biggest communist buddy's buildings?  LOL

What I found interesting was everywhere else had private contractors cleaning up/boarding.

AFL-CIO was all city crews.

It's probably their union.  No worries about doing it on company time.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:01:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#17]

I am calling blatant false flag on that poster.
View Quote

The phone number and email checks out.

ETA. Webpage says they are “working remotely”.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

That would be mighty fine police work :)

Now, if I were to roll up there with my truck and take half that pallet for legitimate home improvement projects or one of those nonprofit home building orgs, is that theft?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Say what you want, I am impressed as fuck with how well prepared the professional protestors are:

- logistics: pallets of bricks in the right place, just "suddenly there"
- training: look at the posture and preparedness of the white guy in the gas mask in MSP smashing the windows at the auto parts store. He knows how to fight, and holy shit, no matter what MSP PD says, he's a spitting likeness of the officer posted.
- clear instructions and ROE
- organized transport
- "legal issues" support system
- decentralized chain of command

If they wanted to do good, imagine the good they could do. And one needs to worry about what they're doing that we don't know they're doing, and the degree that various management levels within our law enforcement and legal system are sympathetic and complicit.
View Quote

@homeyclaus

So... how long until "they" ramp up the chaos and start targeting food warehouses, poisoning water supplies and taking out sections of the power grid? These are anarchists after all.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#21]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/AFC7E41A-2C7E-4998-BD43-0D7D9166E8F3_jpe-1442123.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By night9:

I doubt one centralized person or place, most likely de-centralized or just copy cats.

TBH, I'm skeptical about those. We know Soros funds these things, but he does it from the background. I just don't see the real thing blatantly stating, "Funded by George Soros".
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:04:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

Which reporter?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

Which reporter?

I’m trying to find a link and her name.  She was walking down a block in MN I believe towards a line of riot cops blocking the street.  Hadn’t seen this one.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:
May have been posted in these 500 pages?   But what happens if these clowns get to the WH?   Do the bodies hit the floor, or do they let them ransack the place?   I can't imagine them letting them into the place at any cost.
View Quote

Secret Service will get it on. Those guys work for no one, and their only job is to protect POTUS at all costs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

TBH, I'm skeptical about those. We know Soros funds these things, but he does it from the background. I just don't see the real thing blatantly stating, "Funded by George Soros".
View Quote

Org is legit.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By night9:

I doubt one centralized person or place, most likely de-centralized or just copy cats.

Yeah, I'm not buying it, honestly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#28]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZY9324WkAgjsID?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Obviously a Trump supporter
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#29]
It's even spreading to smaller cities in central IL....Champaign, IL had riots / looters at stores yesterday....saw a video on the local news last night of a guy driving his car through the doors at the Best Buy.

Previous festivities haven't made it into the smaller cities here.....it's getting closer to home for me.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Now, if I were to roll up there with my truck and take half that pallet for legitimate home improvement projects or one of those nonprofit home building orgs, is that theft?
View All Quotes

lol you’d probably have my kinda luck and get arrested for theft and being in possession of dangerous weapons by some Barney Fife staked out watching that stack.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

Probably just regular steel pipe. But it feels like lead to the skinny jean wearing soy boys/girls.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
Originally Posted By BUCK1911:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/8DECFBC1-AD00-453B-93F2-253671A1772F_jpe-1441984.JPG

Where does one get lead pipes these days?

Probably just regular steel pipe. But it feels like lead to the skinny jean wearing soy boys/girls.

They played "Clue" when they were little. They assume any pipe is a lead pipe.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

You didn't see the photos of the vandalized store that had numerous 'Black-owned' signs posted? When the rioting/looting starts, they don't care.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Another pile of bricks

View Quote

Maybe it's time for federal brickmaker licensing and mandatory background checks on all brick sales.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#34]

The phone number and email checks out.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/B454AED3-3F22-4311-8FA0-5483F667EE3B_png-1442142.JPG
View Quote

You don't think a blatant false flag can do what you did?

They could not possibly be so stupid as to disclose their source of funding on a flyer. This is aimed at confirmation bias, like yours, probably to throw people off track who the real actors funding this might be. Seriously, if it's that fucking obvious, be really, really skeptical.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Memphis finally joined the fray last night with some violence and looting.  We had two separate protests here in my city but so far no reports of any problems but I think it’s only a matter of time if this keeps going which it appears right now it will.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Layer60:

It happened in the Dallas area for sure. SIL saw a truck pull up with a single passenger who dropped them off in the street and drove away. No signs on the truck. He was conveniently ahead of the rioters by about 30 minutes. Her company took it as a cue to send everyone home.

Her and bro are mostly liberal, bordering on centrist, but he went to the gun store and loaded up... with a .380 and a 12ga + birdshot.

I had a long talk with him about things. Made a little progress... but not much.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Layer60:

It happened in the Dallas area for sure. SIL saw a truck pull up with a single passenger who dropped them off in the street and drove away. No signs on the truck. He was conveniently ahead of the rioters by about 30 minutes. Her company took it as a cue to send everyone home.

Her and bro are mostly liberal, bordering on centrist, but he went to the gun store and loaded up... with a .380 and a 12ga + birdshot.

I had a long talk with him about things. Made a little progress... but not much.

Did they at least record the incident/plates?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:07:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Carpangler] [#37]
Originally Posted By bjohnson425:

Secret Service will get it on. Those guys work for no one, and their only job is to protect POTUS at all costs.
View All Quotes
May have been posted in these 500 pages?   But what happens if these clowns get to the WH?   Do the bodies hit the floor, or do they let them ransack the place?   I can't imagine them letting them into the place at any cost.

I was saying to my GF last night as we watched live the protesters could easily overrun the riot line that was at the WH last night but if they did the SEcret service would have blown a hole in the lawn so deep you could see Wuhan.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#38]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZbL5utXQAITCiP?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

A little further down that page...

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
May 31
FYI: Rural, armed America is peaceful and quiet right now. Like it always is.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

When even ultra liberal NYPD and New York state are reporting that this is orchestrated from ultra leftist groups its probably right. This is an absolute coup, MUH Russia Peach mints' didn't work, people quickly got tired of the COVID scam and Biden is losing it more and more everyday, time is running out before November this is the there is :03 on the clock and the globalist are going for the hailmary.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By PointBlank82:

@homeyclaus

So... how long until "they" ramp up the chaos and start targeting food warehouses, poisoning water supplies and taking out sections of the power grid? These are anarchists after all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PointBlank82:
Say what you want, I am impressed as fuck with how well prepared the professional protestors are:

- logistics: pallets of bricks in the right place, just "suddenly there"
- training: look at the posture and preparedness of the white guy in the gas mask in MSP smashing the windows at the auto parts store. He knows how to fight, and holy shit, no matter what MSP PD says, he's a spitting likeness of the officer posted.
- clear instructions and ROE
- organized transport
- "legal issues" support system
- decentralized chain of command

If they wanted to do good, imagine the good they could do. And one needs to worry about what they're doing that we don't know they're doing, and the degree that various management levels within our law enforcement and legal system are sympathetic and complicit.

@homeyclaus

When they believe they have the initiative. And the anarchists are being manipulated as useful idiots - true organization would be an antithesis of anarchy, no?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

I have a pretty good sprawl and the butt end of my asp or baton wouldn’t feel good on their spinal ridge
View All Quotes

Center of gravity in close combat is a thing. A kneeling adversary can take you down so fucking fast there is literally nothing you can do, and your adversary need not have much training.

Not when the person attacked is kneeling too.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#43]
My wife is an attorney in Louisville. One of the sheriff's officers that she knows that works at the courthouse told her that she ought to think about leaving work early today and getting out of Louisville.

After the incident last night they're pretty much convinced Louisville is going to burn tonight
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:09:49 AM EDT
[#44]

Those are still palletized with shipping bands. That took a forklift to unload. That shouldn’t be hard to track. I’d imagine there are detectives calling or visiting the Acme brick or other brick sale locations.
And bricks are color specific so there’s more of a breadcrumb trail.
View Quote

Could a pallet jack not manage that? Not trying to nitpick but it would give them a little more flexibility in carriage
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Right
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Another pile of bricks

Pull over and load up!

Right

LOL. That just gave me an idea. Remember the VA rally's "Free fence" social media posts? Folks can do the same here. "Free bricks here. No deliveries. Pickup only"
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Carpangler:

I was saying to my GF last night as we watched live the protesters could easily overrun the riot line that was at the WH last night but if they did the SEcret service would have blown a hole in the lawn so deep you could see Wuhan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Carpangler:

Pretty certain there are miniguns and Mk19's on the WH roof.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I have seen flyers like this for many years in Seattle. I have taken photos of them as well. They are commonplace on light/utility poles in Seattle.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#49]

You don't think a blatant false flag can do what you did?

They could not possibly be so stupid as to disclose their source of funding on a flyer. This is aimed at confirmation bias, like yours, probably to throw people off track who the real actors funding this might be. Seriously, if it's that fucking obvious, be really, really skeptical.
View Quote

They also denied it and “snopes” verified on their webpage.

Typical communist and democrat tactic.  Do it then deny it and get snopes to cover for you.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:11:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Him] [#50]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Maybe it's time for federal brickmaker licensing and mandatory background checks on all brick sales.
View Quote
Serial numbers, goddammit!

Every brick needs a serial number which is registered with the police, and a permit to use bricks in any construction.

That will put a stop to this shit.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top