BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

To be fair, that works both ways.  Silent majority won’t sit
around long watching our institutions burn down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

You realize that you want an agitator's wet dream, right? What do you think is going to be the propaganda spread far and wide when one of the vandals is shot?

"White people in power continue governmental abuses against minorities".

If you were trying to stoke this shitshow, how would you grow your base and build momentum?

To be fair, that works both ways.  Silent majority won’t sit
around long watching our institutions burn down.

The silent majority isn't going to do anything, until the riots start hitting the suburbs and the silent majority are being drug out of their cars and beaten on TV.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]

I don’t think I’d go out of my way to stop a bank from
Being looted while wearing my gym shorts. That said I’m all for the bank owner sleeping inside with a shotgun
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By avslash:

I admittedly could be talking out of my ass here, but I seem to recall an official disaster declaration confers some very limited police type powers on non-felons, as well.

I need to re-read my subject matter, obviously.

I agree with your premise, though.  I have said for two days that this will end when it starts bumping into Mr. and Mrs. Middle America.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By avslash:
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:
I figure we're probably less than 24 hours away from the Insurrection Act getting dusted off. Then it will be game over.

GOV Abbott declared the entire state a disaster area, meaning that we are a total free state (open/concealed carry without an LTC is permitted as long as your a legal gun owner) while the declaration is in effect.

It there is more rioting in TX, I expect it to end quickly... probably with citizen involvement.

I admittedly could be talking out of my ass here, but I seem to recall an official disaster declaration confers some very limited police type powers on non-felons, as well.

I need to re-read my subject matter, obviously.

I agree with your premise, though.  I have said for two days that this will end when it starts bumping into Mr. and Mrs. Middle America.

For ArmyPilot12:
The Open Carry for all only goes into effect if there is a Mandatory Evacuation put in place and is only good for 7 days in that specific area.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Well, you could go Sons of Liberty and actively instigate to get a government response. It's still going to take several deaths, and with today's technology it'll be too easy to paint any Sons of Liberty style group as a bunch of radicals.

You're going to have to wait for the government to kill some folks so you can live in the lawlessness you apparently desire.
View Quote

Spot on in regards to where the State is currently trying to squash...….Patriots/militia/freedom groups.     You can almost guarantee that FEDS will be attempting to infiltrate any group.   I said days ago in this thread that it takes an extra special effort to form one of these groups considering they are being heavily targeted by the FED.

An army of lone wolfs would be an interesting thought though, and with the internet....the coordination could be very easily done.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Balista:
Before Aimless shut the poll down, about 5% of the membership here based on a sample size of 154 support the criminals currently rioting.  I wonder what the final total would have been if it had not been shut down.

I wonder what the results would have been if I asked how many actually have participated in the riots already? I sure that there are some.

That's a big problem that so many would even consider supporting a violent insurrection against the United States.

https://i.imgur.com/vOy5WFb.png

View Quote

Yep.  Wonder where all the “government is going to take our guns and put us in FEMA Walmart’s” are at?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Dino:

no shit,  it's embarassing  
View Quote

Bless their hearts.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Miracle_Pants:

Exactly. "Burning it to the ground" is not what we do.

When it comes to it, what our side will do will look a lot like Virginia back on Jan 20th.
View Quote

BINGO!!!!!

Who's tactics are winning the day?????????

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
View Quote

They will never learn.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

KY NG was involved in a shooting last night in Louisville. They and LMPD both fired after being shot at.

The Guard isn't defenseless for this round of riots.
View Quote

Yeah I actually posted the news clip with the shooting footage a few pages back. Good shoot there.

That was natural selection at it's finest.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:58:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#13]

I see you're unfamiliar with Boston in the 1770's.
View Quote

This has to be one of the most ignorant comments made in this thread.  Someone really was not paying attention in history class.  Tea party did not burn down Boston, vandalize shops, beat people up, burn vehicles/wagons, trash the city, steal/loot from multiple businesses while peacefully protesting.  If you really knew history, you would understand how ignorant that comment was.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By blinded:

Ain’t nobody you won’t lecture, eh.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Originally Posted By AR15thur:
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
Bit concerned at the radio silence from the WH.  Maybe I should prefer it as Trump is not known for being the calming voice of reason.

Still, running as the 'law and order' guy can work, but that's harder case to make when you're the incumbent.
Well looks like Trump is awake.

He really needs to address the nation instead of tweet stupid shit.

The second he opens his mouth on TV every word will be misconstrued and picked apart.

I'd prefer he say something too but what's there to say? It's a state issue and they have to call on the NG
He could say something like this.

"My fellow Americans, I have directed the Department of Justice to impartially investigate the incident with the Minneapolis Police Department and George Floyd. A thorough investigation will be conducted and the evidence gathered will be presented to the US State Attorney. Furthermore, I fully respect the rights of the law abiding exercising their 1st Amendment rights in a peaceful manner. The public has the right to be concerned about a violation and abuse of one's civil rights under the color of the law. But the rioters, looters, and vandals destroying private property, businesses, and communities have no place and will not be given quarter.

As such, in accordance with the powers vested in me, I am enacting the following under the legal authority of this office. The State National Guards are hereby Federalized and Active Duty elements of the military are being sent to all rioting. Additionally, Federal Law Enforcement is being sent to supplement Local and State Agencies. We as a country must balance freedom with order. The freedoms of the people to go about their day, conduct their business, and be free from acts of violence must be preserved. The law abiding will not be victimized by social predators. Any criminal activity related to the rioting will be fully investigated and the proper charges will be filed. We will have law and order.

Again, the 1st Amendment must be protected and I encourage the citizenry to practice it in peaceful manners. But any wanton destruction and violence will be prosecuted the the full extent of the law."

Ain’t nobody you won’t lecture, eh.

Now he’s a speechwriter.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

The left is trying to drive down his support and create chaos in the run up to an election.

The polls are pushing a narrative that "see, chaos works".
View All Quotes

Meh, if anything, he should just be worried about bringing justice to those who attempted to overthrow the government and rebuilding the country to a stronger more unified nation.

That will make the rioters and dems more angry due to their deep rooted anti American spirit but it is the right way out of this.

Allow the police and NG to continue pushing these people off the streets and enforce curfews.
I agree, focusing on that would be much more helpful than whining about polls.

It feels like he's throwing the election.

The left is trying to drive down his support and create chaos in the run up to an election.

The polls are pushing a narrative that "see, chaos works".

We still got 4 months left until election time and I think the left may have overplayed their violent hand a little too early. While the riots seem magnified by the media and social media the reality is those participating still represent a small number of the totality of America. Most folks, especially those in middle America, are watching from their comfort of their home in horror and disgust. As in 2016, they may not like Trump completely, but they know handing the country over to savages is not the way forward. Trump and Co. need to play up and amplify their own propaganda highlighting the failures and violent tendencies of the left.. a never ending media blitzkrieg to the finish line.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Toblerone:
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter Chiara arrested for being beaten by an ugly stick.  

https://i.imgur.com/XGB3JBB.jpg
View Quote

Just your average white privilege.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

first time on the internet, buddy?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Yea because reading capital letters is hard . Get the fuck outta here with that shit .

first time on the internet, buddy?

You again . I would think if anytime was a good time for some enthusiasm , last night was . I could read his posts just fine . Maybe ill start typing one lower case and then one capital every fucking word for the hell of it . Could you read it ? I could and thats all I give a fuck about . Whining because letters are not lower case is just not something I associate grown men crying about , but you do . There ya go , hows that , Hollywood ?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#18]

The silent majority isn't going to do anything, until the riots start hitting the suburbs and the silent majority are being drug out of their cars and beaten on TV.
View Quote

Correct.   The silent majority still has to much comforts in their life to fight.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Appreciate that opinion pal!

Gun confiscation I can see, but if these fucks win in November, I pray we have the same level of anarchy, and violence on our side, and I pray we unleash it on them tenfold.  

This thing needs to happen asap, balkanization is the only way forward.  Our people need to harden their hearts, and prepare to be extremely violent.  

Nothing in my lifetime has been like this, and I honestly believe we're playing for keeps now.....our side just doesn't fully embrace it due to our still relative comfort.

These fucking savages on the other side don't enjoy the same comforts we do, they are less shackled then us.
View Quote
When the media say shit like "...... the sound of gunshots may be upsetting to some viewers." just where are we?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#22]

BINGO!!!!!

View All Quotes

When it comes to it, what our side will do will look a lot like Virginia back on Jan 20th.

BINGO!!!!!

If you think they are winning then I suggest you disconnect for a bit. The internet propaganda is getting to you.

This is bad for them. They will not win and are only making their side look bad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By cinco1:
Any where from less than 1 meter on out.  

Thus, using software programs (which utilize cell towers and internal phone tracking apps - you know like when you allow an app to know your location) that puts phone A and B traveling at the same speed, direction and separation distance.  For example, less than 1 meter (say on your person or guy sitting next to you) or 30 meters (say like in a convoy).

I forget the name of the "program" but it is a known capability.  Some others may or may not want to confirm .gov's capability.
View Quote
@HIM here is some basic information on the capability, but think multiple steps beyond...

What Does It Really Take To Track 100 Million Cell Phones
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#25]
RIOT AFTERMATH: Small Business Owners Assess Damage After Looters Destroy Their Storefronts in DTLA
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By cinco1:
Any where from less than 1 meter on out.  

Thus, using software programs (which utilize cell towers and internal phone tracking apps - you know like when you allow an app to know your location) that puts phone A and B traveling at the same speed, direction and separation distance.  For example, less than 1 meter (say on your person or guy sitting next to you) or 30 meters (say like in a convoy).

I forget the name of the "program" but it is a known capability.  Some others may or may not want to confirm .gov's capability.
View Quote
@Him    Here is some basic information on the capability, but think multiple steps beyond...

What Does It Really Take To Track 100 Million Cell Phones
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ryann:

Now he's a speechwriter.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ryann:
Originally Posted By AR15thur:
Bit concerned at the radio silence from the WH.  Maybe I should prefer it as Trump is not known for being the calming voice of reason.

Still, running as the 'law and order' guy can work, but that's harder case to make when you're the incumbent.
Well looks like Trump is awake.

He really needs to address the nation instead of tweet stupid shit.

The second he opens his mouth on TV every word will be misconstrued and picked apart.

I'd prefer he say something too but what's there to say? It's a state issue and they have to call on the NG
He could say something like this.

"My fellow Americans, I have directed the Department of Justice to impartially investigate the incident with the Minneapolis Police Department and George Floyd. A thorough investigation will be conducted and the evidence gathered will be presented to the US State Attorney. Furthermore, I fully respect the rights of the law abiding exercising their 1st Amendment rights in a peaceful manner. The public has the right to be concerned about a violation and abuse of one's civil rights under the color of the law. But the rioters, looters, and vandals destroying private property, businesses, and communities have no place and will not be given quarter.

As such, in accordance with the powers vested in me, I am enacting the following under the legal authority of this office. The State National Guards are hereby Federalized and Active Duty elements of the military are being sent to all rioting. Additionally, Federal Law Enforcement is being sent to supplement Local and State Agencies. We as a country must balance freedom with order. The freedoms of the people to go about their day, conduct their business, and be free from acts of violence must be preserved. The law abiding will not be victimized by social predators. Any criminal activity related to the rioting will be fully investigated and the proper charges will be filed. We will have law and order.

Again, the 1st Amendment must be protected and I encourage the citizenry to practice it in peaceful manners. But any wanton destruction and violence will be prosecuted the the full extent of the law."

Ain't nobody you won't lecture, eh.

Now he's a speechwriter.

It's so eloquent of a speech, no one would believe it and I'd argue his simplistic, tell it like it is tone is the reason why he won so many voters over. If he turns to something like this, he'll lose his audience and the left will just say he's pandering anyway.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:

That would be mighty fine police work :)

Now, if I were to roll up there with my truck and take half that pallet for legitimate home improvement projects or one of those nonprofit home building orgs, is that theft?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Could try reading the invoice.

Yep. Bill of Lading was still on the pallet it appears.

That would be mighty fine police work :)

Now, if I were to roll up there with my truck and take half that pallet for legitimate home improvement projects or one of those nonprofit home building orgs, is that theft?

Around here if something is put to the road and there are no obvious reasons it is understood that its up for grabs.

Wood, used furniture, washing machine, ex-girlfriends clothes or whatever.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Spot on in regards to where the State is currently trying to squash....Patriots/militia/freedom groups.     You can almost guarantee that FEDS will be attempting to infiltrate any group.   I said days ago in this thread that it takes an extra special effort to form one of these groups considering they are being heavily targeted by the FED.

An army of lone wolfs would be an interesting thought though, and with the internet....the coordination could be very easily done.

View Quote
More feds than real members?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#30]

BINGO!!!!!

View Quote

The day is not the conflict itself.

Even with media shilling, the more people who know someone impacted by this, the more they end up seeing on social media, the more this will shift things.

Consider the "here's how you destroy an obelisk" thread:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Egyptologist-explains-how-to-topple-monuments-riot-related-/5-2333514/?

There's another archaeologist utterly shocked at this.  That guy just got redpilled hard.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
Thought about making this question a thread.....

How many of you guys are prepared to burn America to the ground if Trump loses in November...?

The fact is America is going to burn again in November is Trump gets re elected, but what I want to know is if our side has the same conviction, and burn it to the ground mentality as the left when we sense we're being fucked by the system.

Our side doesn't riot and burn communities down, there is no point, no justification, and doesn't serve a purpose.

Its what destructive malicious communists do.

We had some pretty heated arguments about who would get to pick up the last remaining scraps of trash. I imagine the Boston Tea Party folks also bickered who would sweep the decks of the ships whose tea they dumped the next morning.

At least VA on the 20th had legendary restaurant carnage; even the best-prepared establishments were eaten to the bare cupboards, with pleases and thank-yous everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#32]

If you think they are winning then I suggest you disconnect for a bit. The internet propaganda is getting to you.

This is bad for them. They will not win and are only making their side look bad.
View Quote

I suggest to you not to bury your head.

Is this what winning looks like???
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZY9324WkAgjsID?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Yep he's going to be somebody's bitch in jail.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#34]
I just went and bought some lunch.

The total was $17.76

I giggled and asked 3 times for the kid to repeat the total.. he didn't think it was funny.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#35]
None of these rioters look hungry or thirsty.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Hey you left out an O, oh wait, I found it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Gun confiscation I can see, but if these fucks win in November, I pray we have the same level of anarchy, and violence on our side, and I pray we unleash it on them tenfold.  

This thing needs to happen asap, balkanization is the only way forward.  Our people need to harden their hearts, and prepare to be extremely violent.  

Nothing in my lifetime has been like this, and I honestly believe we're playing for keeps now.....our side just doesn't fully embrace it due to our still relative comfort.

These fucking savages on the other side don't enjoy the same comforts we do, they are less shackled then us.
View All Quotes

Much like the revolution, it's going to take some people that (collective we) identify with, getting shot by the government for no justifiable reason.

Elections are unlikely to be that cause. Weapons seizures will likely be the ticket.

Something I have heard a few times, and I tend to think it is at least somewhat valid, is that if 'our side' ever decides to get violent, it won't be like the anarchy that occurs when the left gets violent (looting and burning 'black owned' businesses, to protest injustices against black people, for example).  Rather, it will be more focused, with a more defined target.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#38]
After reading the PC Affidavit, seeing the vid and reviewing the actual charge below

Charges are warranted.
I'd vote guilty on the jury, unless some evidence pointed otherwise.
2019 Statutes Topics (Index)
Chapter 609
Section 609.195

Murder
609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By seedlings:
There is a military/trained agent confidence in these antifa protesters. Sure some will surrender their paint cans to MMA champs, but they are organized. They are devoted, but it's the confidence that concerns me. Click for vid

View Quote

Why not just beat the sh!+ out of them. I've seen plenty of videos of it happening before.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#42]

This guy could become president
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Klee:

Around here if something is put to the road and there are no obvious reasons it is understood that its up for grabs.

View Quote

Initially how I read it
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Klee:

View Quote

Here too. But-cha know these days.

BTW, I love the chick in your avatar.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Fucking A right…..and I'm absolutely praying that good men right now are actually preparing, and planning actions, and not just the normal planning for the boog.

Only way we win this is by taking the gloves off, and playing dirty just like them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

This is only the beginning of the war . Take a good look . These people are ones who are pushing for the new world order . They are using the African Americans as muscle and to create chaos while controlling the game . Politicians and news agencies are among them . This is a coup and we are at war . The picture is getting more clear every day .

Fucking A right…..and I'm absolutely praying that good men right now are actually preparing, and planning actions, and not just the normal planning for the boog.

Only way we win this is by taking the gloves off, and playing dirty just like them.

It’s only a matter of time . Slowly but surely patriotic Americans will rise . I dont think they will be in any hurry to sit back down once they stand up .
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Yes indeed, I'm absolutely sure that America burns if Trump is re elected.
View Quote

Yep.  Now imagine if RBG dies prior to the election...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

https://i.imgur.com/2UNpPst.png
View Quote

Isn't Lara Logan the journalist who was sexually assaulted in the Middle East?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Something I have heard a few times, and I tend to think it is at least somewhat valid, is that if 'our side' ever decides to get violent, it won't be like the anarchy that occurs when the left gets violent (looting and burning 'black owned' businesses, to protest injustices against black people, for example).  Rather, it will be more focused, with a more defined target.  
View Quote

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this Larry Correia quote from when Swalwell threatened to nuke us:

A friend of mine who is a political activist said something interesting the other day, and that was for most people on the left political violence is a knob, and they can turn the heat up and down, with things like protests, and riots, all the way up to destruction of property, and sometimes murder… But for the vast majority of folks on the right, it’s an off and on switch. And the settings are Vote or Shoot Fucking Everybody.  And believe me, you really don’t want that switch to get flipped, because Civil War 2.0 would make Bosnia look like a trip to Disneyworld.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Fox is reporting that Barr is sending in BOP Riot officers to DC tonight
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Yep. Been saying since the beginning Chinese money is helping this out.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top