Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this Larry Correia quote from when Swalwell threatened to nuke us:

A friend of mine who is a political activist said something interesting the other day, and that was for most people on the left political violence is a knob, and they can turn the heat up and down, with things like protests, and riots, all the way up to destruction of property, and sometimes murder… But for the vast majority of folks on the right, it’s an off and on switch. And the settings are Vote or Shoot Fucking Everybody.  And believe me, you really don’t want that switch to get flipped, because Civil War 2.0 would make Bosnia look like a trip to Disneyworld.
View Quote

Gold.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:21:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#2]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Excuse my ignorance this morning but what is BOP?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:
Originally Posted By 1057:
Fox is reporting that Barr is sending in BOP Riot officers to DC tonight

I think about 17:00 it's going to get froggy in DC

Bureau of Prisons

They pretty much do riots for a living.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By jmarkma:
Why are all these business using OSB to board up windows? Do they not understand plywood is many many times tougher?
View Quote

No it’s not
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Bureau of Prisons
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By cinco1:
Who/what are the "BOP" riot cops?
View Quote

Bureau Of Prisons
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

Neighborhoods better mobilize.  Good luck out there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
Originally Posted By RSG:

Neighborhoods better mobilize.  Good luck out there.

Piss bottles?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]
So federal govt worried about the ghettos going crazy.  Round two of trump bux coming.  Keep the EBT cards funded.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:22:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#8]
Sorry, answered
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Maybe or maybe not.  

Call the number and tell them you want to work hard for that 200.00 bucks.  See what they say. Record it and post here and you will live forever in ARFCOM lore if they offer to hire you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:

I am going to bet that this is put up by a couple UW students who happen to have Chinese, Saudi, or fake passports.

The stuff Soros pays for isn't going to have his name on it.

Maybe or maybe not.  

Call the number and tell them you want to work hard for that 200.00 bucks.  See what they say. Record it and post here and you will live forever in ARFCOM lore if they offer to hire you.

lol
And then there’s a knock on your door.......I’d bet gov alphabet agencies are all over that number and ones calling it.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:23:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dog1] [#10]
Well the wife just closed her office and sent her employees home. She's on her way home now because people are already gathering in Louisville.

A lot of the businesses are already closed or are closing for the day.

Fucking retards we just come off 2 months of being shut down because of the Chinese hoax and then the Street animals decide they want to gather to protest and burn
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Federal corrections officers

Bureau of Prisons

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Going to assume you have never used one:

-max weight is less than fork lift, they tend to break, warp, or fail with too much, that's BRICK not rice.
-is that pallet up on a curb? There's your answer right there
-getting a highly stacked (center of gravity is high) pallet like that off to a lift, then down, then off the lift means turning it sideways on the lift, lowering, turning sideways again to get off the lift (which isn't going to be flush with the ground) all while managing the momentum
-lift gates and lifts are typically for smaller carts, guys using hand trucks, and stuff like that

That would be both a very difficult and stupid drop off job with a pallet jack, and it would have to be one hell of a lift gate.

That said, there is a bunch of bricks missing that could mean mishandling during delivery.
View Quote

I use one every day lol do you know much about them ? I also use a box truck with lift gate every day and can tell you it would be simple to do that.

it could also have been done with a electric lift that rides in the back of the truck.

here is one rated at 11K that would be way more than enough for that stack of bricks.
https://www.globalindustrial.com/p/material-handling/pallet-trucks-jacks/premium/high-capacity-pallet-truck-pallet-jack-11-000-pound-capacity
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Element94:

Fucking twice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

spelling, sigh.

Fucking twice.

"Hey, Jeff? Don't forget, there are 4 'O's in that sentence". "Uhhhh.... OK. Got it"
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
My office building.  Downtown Dallas.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/IMG_5467_jpeg-1442343.JPG
View Quote

Probably not a good idea to have all those nice throwin sized rocks in the landscaping right in front of those windows.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
@rjeff21

The building on I street

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/405668/8E8AEAEF-21C8-4725-B448-840D54D57CA4_jpe-1442101.JPG

I’m in DC now, I’ll dump a bunch of pics. If you want me to go to a specific spot IM me.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/405668/15A83F07-7280-46F5-98D4-D769D26B3FF8_jpe-1442103.JPG

ATF here, saw a bomb dog too. Lots of plainclothes.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/405668/EFD64814-9690-4167-B06E-47B4987FB401_jpe-1442104.JPG
View Quote

Thx op
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

lol
And then there’s a knock on your door.......I’d bet gov alphabet agencies are all over that number and ones calling it.

View Quote

Roy D Mercer - “how big a soyboy are ya?”
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

Actually, some newer vehicles are coming equipped with front side windows that DON'T shatter. On vehicles with 4 side windows, the rear windows (and the rear windshield) are still equipped with the kind of glass that DOES shatter, for emergency reasons. There are also some older cars equipped with rear windshields that are similar to the front windshields in that they don't shatter into small pieces.
View Quote
I know, some of the newer model Volvos have had Lexan-type glass, makes extrication a little more challenging, most of the time its easier to find a way to roll the windows down on those cars.  A lot of window punches just sink into the glass, rather than cause it to shatter.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Pissing in water bottles and throwing at the LEO
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:
I just went and bought some lunch.

The total was $17.76

I giggled and asked 3 times for the kid to repeat the total.. he didn't think it was funny.
View Quote

I do the same and ask for the receipt.  It's like a patriot's fortune cookie message.  Wife does not find it amusing.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PikeSlayer:

Gold.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:26:41 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

lol

That don’t scare me none
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:27:11 PM EDT
[#24]
So federal govt worried about the ghettos going crazy.  Round two of trump bux coming.  Keep the EBT cards funded.  https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/D552B128-64BB-4EBD-9B2A-C52B7C46392C_jpe-1442360.JPG
View Quote

that just teaches them Rioting = Free Money.

If you subsidize something, you get more of it...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Bureau Of Prisons
View All Quotes

Bureau Of Prisons
my father retired from BOP some time ago, he loved to be on the SORT, more than likely those will be the teams deployed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#26]
The Left is lashing out because they actually believed the could take over America by protesting.

How desperate will they become?

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By slabertooch:
my father retired from BOP some time ago, he loved to be on the SORT, more than likely those will be the teams deployed.
View All Quotes

Bureau Of Prisons

I KNOW what stream I’m watching tonight
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#28]
I’d like to see the BOP teams get in the action.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:29:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: E-Mag] [#29]

View Quote
Edit
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Where are all these rioters using the restroom? Are the just going anywhere? These states need to put facilities for them to use.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:30:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#32]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Wasn't that thing in Lord of the Rings?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
The Left is lashing out because they actually believed the could take over America by protesting.

View Quote

I don’t think it’s met maximum anarchy yet. There will definitely be shootings on the streets and in neighborhoods before this is even close to winding down
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Dog1:
Well the wife just closed her office and sent her employees home. She's on her way home now because people are already gathering in Louisville.

Fucking retards we just come off 2 months of being shut down because of the Chinese hoax and then the Street animals decide they want to gather to protest and burn
View Quote

Good idea to leave early.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey, sometimes you just gotta take a shit, no matter where you are.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#38]

I KNOW what stream I'm watching tonight
View All Quotes

Bureau Of Prisons

I KNOW what stream I'm watching tonight
Everyone on those teams has a lot of experience with close quarters non-compliant prisoners, federal felons who actually want to fight.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#39]
For the day crew who probably missed this last night.... remember what those Bernie Sanders staffers got caught saying by project veritas a few months back on the subject of Sanders not getting the nomination or losing to trump? “CITIES WILL BURN”

Project Veritas released video of Sanders' field organizer ranting about burning cities
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#40]

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this Larry Correia quote from when Swalwell threatened to nuke us:

A friend of mine who is a political activist said something interesting the other day, and that was for most people on the left political violence is a knob, and they can turn the heat up and down, with things like protests, and riots, all the way up to destruction of property, and sometimes murder… But for the vast majority of folks on the right, it’s an off and on switch. And the settings are Vote or Shoot Fucking Everybody.  And believe me, you really don’t want that switch to get flipped, because Civil War 2.0 would make Bosnia look like a trip to Disneyworld.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

Something I have heard a few times, and I tend to think it is at least somewhat valid, is that if 'our side' ever decides to get violent, it won't be like the anarchy that occurs when the left gets violent (looting and burning 'black owned' businesses, to protest injustices against black people, for example).  Rather, it will be more focused, with a more defined target.  

If you're going to go to the trouble of doing it, you might as well put in the effort to do it right.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#41]

I may be in the minority here, but I think the missspeling helps their case and makes them seem more dangerous, rather than less.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

View Quote

The LMPD or Guard shot and killed a rioter last night after taking fire. Of course it's the cops' fault.  

Louisville will be hot tonight.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

God I wanna believe in the switch theory.

Then again what the fuck will it take to flip the switch....I know the answer though.  Comforts must be lost.
View Quote

IMHO it has already happened. It is just not as advertised as the ANTIFA and DSA bullshit.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Why all the hate for French otters?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By iasc300ia:

I don’t think it’s met maximum anarchy yet. There will definitely be more shootings on the streets and in neighborhoods before this is even close to winding down
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iasc300ia:
Originally Posted By TripleC:

I don’t think it’s met maximum anarchy yet. There will definitely be more shootings on the streets and in neighborhoods before this is even close to winding down

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By rob1035:

True, but I'd rather have my business tagged with spray paint and brick thrown through* a glass door than the entire place looted and burned to the ground.  But that's just me.
View Quote

Brick allows access to loot then burn
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Kind of like the "A Team" but with less cardio.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By guntrk:
Where are all these rioters using the restroom? Are the just going anywhere? These states need to put facilities for them to use.
https://i1.wp.com/www.opindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Woman-%E2%80%98protestor%E2%80%99-poops-on-a-police-car.jpg?w=683&ssl=1

Well they burned the restrooms in the DC park last night so they do have fewer choices now
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Weasel1201:
https://i.redd.it/af19mbz7e8251.jpg
View Quote

Fucking copycats. Fits the narrative - "Liberte et Fraternite. Allons-y a la Guillotine!"
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

View Quote

That guy is a lying cunt.  Everybody with whom he associates is a lying cunt.

Rioters had smashed the window and made the vehicle unsafe to operate because of reduced visibility.  Officers were pounding out the windshield so the vehicle could be driven away safely - safety of the rioters, not the police; removing the windshield barrier put the driver at more risk.
Page / 5115
Top Top