Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if I'm really contributing to this thread anymore as I seem to be just ad-lbbing onto other's posts.
I have lost most of the streams I have been watching tonight and feel a bit burned out with everything.

Here is the pinned list of streams from the top of GD, no idea how accurate or live they are.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:18:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Naporter] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By discworld717:

That doesn’t make sense. This is the US. Guns are everywhere if you want them. It’s not like DSA doesn’t have internet and never heard of 80% receivers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By discworld717:
Originally Posted By Naporter:

Also works kinda like the liberator pistols were supposed to.  By kicking off rioting in MN, several bad actors were able to gain access to police cruisers, and the weapons within.  

Why deal with the hassle of smuggling guns when you can just have your operatives steal them?  Ammo is easy enough to acquire afterwards.

That doesn’t make sense. This is the US. Guns are everywhere if you want them. It’s not like DSA doesn’t have internet and never heard of 80% receivers.

A huge number of guns have gone missing in these riots.  Enough so that the ATF called to leave messages with FFLs to remind them to secure their weapons and records.  

I have to imagine there's a reason why.  If these were just gang members stealing them, I'd expect a lot more shooting.

Whether it was intentional or not is debatable, but they're certainly out in the wild and unaccounted for now.  It could just be a coincidence.  I hope so, but these people are lemmings.  A lot of them have no marketable skills beyond being cannon fodder.  I can't imagine a lot of them successfully using a screwdriver, let alone a drill press.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:18:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BigReb:

Fuck that
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:
This would be a really fucking great time for Trump to yield for once and call on Mattis to come back.

Restore the rule of law. Kill commies. win-win.

Fuck that

Why?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:19:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Boom. High five.

I'm out. I got to work in 5 hours.

Be safe everyone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:19:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Looting New York Protestors Get Away & Drives Thru Cop

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:19:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By glockluv:

It doesn't start with guns. That's not how this works.

Ever watch what happened in Ukraine? It's like a much slower version of that with more diversity and looting
View Quote

Yes, because the real adversary is sneaky and knows they couldn't take us on directly.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:20:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By big_aug:

The greatest difference is that we get to see it ALL.  Everything is on video now.  And there's a lot of it.  It's absolutely insane.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By big_aug:
Originally Posted By LordEC911:

Did they have instant comms to the rest of the fucking world back then, from the ground?
It probably is worse, I think of it as multiple mini-mid level '92 riots, but is it the same as tens of thousands of a single community rioting in a specific city?

The greatest difference is that we get to see it ALL.  Everything is on video now.  And there's a lot of it.  It's absolutely insane.

Yeah, the communications is the big differentiation. Now you have people seeing other people doing it in real time and thinking they can just go out and do it too. Plus there's sort of a clout thing to it - "look, I was at the protests, I'm down with the peeps".
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:20:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#8]
nevermind statement too limited
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah its way past my bedtime. Work is going to suck tomorrow. Worst part is not being able to follow the news.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb_EHQnS0Po
View Quote

Oh my god
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:21:34 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

God damn hopefully she survived.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:21:35 AM EDT
[#12]
https://twitter.com/samevans_91/status/1267713173852876800?s=20]

looter with imac gets jumped by other looters lmao
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:21:44 AM EDT
[#13]
"The Buffalo Police Department says two officers were hit by a vehicle Monday night during a protest in front of the police department's E District police station on Bailey Avenue.

Video of the incident was captured on video by a Twitter user.

Officials from the New York State Police say one of their troopers was one of the law enforcement officers struck by the vehicle.  The other was a Buffalo Police officer.

Both officers were taken to ECMC to be treated. The New York State Police officer is said to have serious but non-life threatening injuries. The other police officer is said to have injuries that appear serious in nature. Both are currently in stable condition.

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says two people were also shot in the vicinity of Langmire and Bailey.  

Mayor Brown says, "Two people that were struck by gunfire in the vicinity of Langmire and Bailey were two of the individuals that were in the vehicle that mowed into the police line, but again, this is still under investigation."

One person is in custody. The two people shot were taken to ECMC.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/violence-at-buffalo-protest-at-e-district-police-station/71-999b7dae-99ff-4254-add3-9e33cc644737"

Two law enforcement officers were injured Monday night when an SUV with two people with gunshot wounds in it drove through a line of police officers near the Northeast District police station.

A Buffalo police officer and a state trooper were hit by the SUV at about 9:40 p.m. in the vicinity of the station on Bailey Avenue near where protesters had gathered, two law enforcement sources said.

The officers were in stable condition Monday night at Erie County Medical Center, confirmed Buffalo police spokesman Michael DeGeorge.

Mayor Byron W. Brown said on WGRZ-TV that the two people shot were in the SUV that hit the officers. One of the two was in surgery at ECMC, he said. A third person in the car was in custody, the mayor said.

The people responsible "are not at large," the mayor said.

Buffalo police are urging the public to avoid the area.

A law enforcement source said it was possible the two people with gunshot wounds in the SUV had been shot in an unrelated incident. Police do not know if the driver of the SUV was deliberately targeting the officers or not, the source said.

The chaotic scene took place during a 90-minute period near the police station as people gathered in the street and faced off with law enforcement officers. One video of the incident showed people running, then an SUV driving into a line of officers.

The incident happened after Buffalo police deployed pepper balls in dealing with protesters gathered outside the station, Capt. Jeff Rinaldo said.

Police said they had taken three people into custody. Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz tweeted he believed the vehicle's driver and passengers were in police custody.

The trooper's injuries were not considered life-threatening, the State Police posted on Twitter.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:21:52 AM EDT
[#14]
At least he was honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLMmU_6XSI
View Quote

Lots and lots of agitators making false videos out there. This looks like it could be one of them.  The propaganda machine is spun up to 11 and black and liberal twitter is chock full of infuriating shit that is deceptively edited.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:23:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By heavymetal762:

Make it too obvious, you draw a more severe response. Boiling the frog.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By heavymetal762:
Originally Posted By Bloencustoms:
If these rioters are being funded and supported to bring down the US, why are they giving them stone age weapons like bricks instead of real weapons?

Surely whoever is supplying them must know bricks and bats are nothing against firearms. So why are these people being supplied with inferior weapons on purpose?

Make it too obvious, you draw a more severe response. Boiling the frog.

I think that frog is well the fuck aware of what's going on.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:24:16 AM EDT
[#16]
This would be a really fucking great time for Trump to yield for once and call on Mattis to come back.

View Quote

I've come to the conclusion, that the only way this ends is with a genocide.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:24:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Why?
View Quote

I know the jar heads love him but i think he is way too liberal at heart.

Dont trust him to do what needs to be done.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:25:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Buck_Naked] [#18]
Originally Posted By bm303:
no clue if repost, but two horrific hit and runs
View Quote

I hope they get this motherfucker...

Cop was just run over in NYC. Horriffic.
https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1267688112374910976

JFC....
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:25:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Klee] [#19]
Interesting read.

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2020/05/31/if-antifa-is-designated-a-terrorist-group-there-are-a-lot-of-people-who-could-possibly-be-charged-under-the-rico-statute/

"Watching Chrissy Teigen and Justin Timberlake suggest people give money to help bail “protesters” out of jail if they found themselves arrested over the last several days of rioting has been something of a study in just how far removed celebrities are from how this country and her legal system work.

Once Trump declared his intent Saturday to name antifa a terrorist organization — thought by many observers on the ground to be one of the main groups responsible for inciting the looting and rioting — celebrity calls to provide material support through bail donations began to look a lot different since providing material support to a named terrorist group violates federal laws such as the PATRIOT Act. Basically, if someone wanted to make that case, it’s not outside the realm of possibility they could."
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:27:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Consigli:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:

Jesus.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:27:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Throwing this out there for a wider audience.
I don't see hoe the "60s were worse" anymore. This is the Boog. It's the civil war 2.

Were the 1960s worse than now?
View Quote

In just the past 6 days, we have surpassed the entire decade of the 1960s as far as street level violence and property damage goes. Then again, it's a lot more visible and publicized due to the internet.

Deploying the military on US soil is the final step, and I did not anticipate it to happen so quickly. Depending on how the populace reacts and what occurs, YES, this very well could be the event that ushers in a second civil war and results in the fracturing of the republic. Gentlemen, The Boog is officially at our doorstep.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:28:08 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I wouldn't want Mattis on this either.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Klee:
Interesting read.

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2020/05/31/if-antifa-is-designated-a-terrorist-group-there-are-a-lot-of-people-who-could-possibly-be-charged-under-the-rico-statute/

"Watching Chrissy Teigen and Justin Timberlake suggest people give money to help bail “protesters” out of jail if they found themselves arrested over the last several days of rioting has been something of a study in just how far removed celebrities are from how this country and her legal system work.

Once Trump declared his intent Saturday to name antifa a terrorist organization — thought by many observers on the ground to be one of the main groups responsible for inciting the looting and rioting — celebrity calls to provide material support through bail donations began to look a lot different since providing material support to a named terrorist group violates federal laws such as the PATRIOT Act. Basically, if someone wanted to make that case, it’s not outside the realm of possibility they could."
View Quote

Good.

Take away their support and the street level thugs might be afraid of being arrested.

Right now this is a terrorist organization that can hide behind lawyers.

It'd be nice to RICO the lawyer's guilds that protected the Weather Underground and now Antifa, too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:28:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By HogJaws:
We'll never hear another gun control argument in our lifetimes. Half of people want them because muh cops and the other half want them because muh looters. The 2A has won the day.
View Quote

I foresee the opposite.

All out gun bans will be proposed in NY, NJ, CA etc..

"Cops were killed with assault weapons and easily concealed pistols. These weapons of war have no place on America's streets".

But yeah, I bet sales go batshit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:28:52 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Why?

Considering what he did under GWBs orders, and I was there, I disagree.

Mattis bailed on the swamp. Now the swamp is killing America.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:29:35 AM EDT
[#26]

It's inevitable. Nothing will satisfy them that the sin of slavery has been atoned for, short of murdering us, stealing everything we built and then running it all into the ground in a single generation.

So it's either surrender or fight.
View Quote

See: South Africa
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:29:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

In just the past 6 days, we have surpassed the entire decade of the 1960s as far as street level violence and property damage goes. Then again, it's a lot more visible and publicized due to the internet.

Deploying the military on US soil is the final step, and I did not anticipate it to happen so quickly. Depending on how the populace reacts and what occurs, YES, this very well could be the event that ushers in a second civil war and results in the fracturing of the republic. Gentlemen, The Boog is officially at our doorstep.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Throwing this out there for a wider audience.
I don't see hoe the "60s were worse" anymore. This is the Boog. It's the civil war 2.

Were the 1960s worse than now?

Wait till they start bombing. Then its a party.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:29:48 AM EDT
[#28]

I think the number of people in the US thinking exactly that would shock you.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:29:49 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:30:31 AM EDT
[#30]
In my 30s, but I truly love history, and try to balance the two.

There were events when I blew off and said this is as bad as America has ever been....i.e. the FGWB/FBHO years.....but people would remind me just how fucking crazy the late 60s were, especially 68.

Then I was always told the LA RIOTS was the king for single event riots....I would blast off with Ferguson is as bad as there has been.....but people would remind me of a ton of other much worse examples including the most recent LA riots.

On weds night I started to view all of this with that backdrop in my mind.....wondering if it was my turn to see a once a couple hundred years historic event.

By the end of the forth night I was personally convinced America had never seen anything like this before.

Having now seen the 5th, and 6th nights that went to the different level of true mass violence, and complete lawlessness than the previous four.....this shit has to blow everything away in regards to post WWII riots, or even historic events.

My God the fucking WhuFlu was nothing short of epic just a month ago, and now it's absolutely forgotten.   Just like we study the civil war, they'll study this.   We might not see the full effect until an newly elected 2nd term Trump, but I have zero doubts were in a war.

Maybe I can end the 6th and now most fucked up night with that stupidly long winded post
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:30:52 AM EDT
[#31]
this is better than that doomer thread.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:30:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Considering what he did under GWBs orders, and I was there, I disagree.

Mattis bailed on the swamp. Now the swamp is killing America.
View Quote

No he bailed on trump and america.

I think he liked working for obama more.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:32:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By GMZ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GMZ:

It's inevitable. Nothing will satisfy them that the sin of slavery has been atoned for, short of murdering us, stealing everything we built and then running it all into the ground in a single generation.

So it's either surrender or fight.

Possible, but not too likely. Still...
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:32:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

I didn't live a lily white childhood, but wasn't homeless.

If this doesn't shock you, then you are completely numb inside.   Seriously.  This should shock the conscience of any decent human being.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:

Every night has something new and crazy. I grew up homeless from 12-18 in a colored area. This shit really doesn't phase me. I mean yeah it's crazy if you never experienced crazy shit.

If this doesn't shock you, then you are completely numb inside.   Seriously.  This should shock the conscience of any decent human being.

Those of us who have worked in the hood aren't surprised one damn bit by any of it.

I always liked ridealongs, because it meant one more voter who would get red pilled to what things actually look like on the street, and how much of what they're told was bullshit.

America is simply seeing the hood elements running around everywhere, all at once. Anyone with any criminal background at all, is answering the siren song of free playtime. The cause of all of this is the belief that there are no more consequences.

Sure, shooting them en mass would have a deterrent effect, and be temporarily effective..but it would also absolutely guarantee open civil war, and quite likely global warfare or collapse afterwards.

Arresting and permanently imprisoning the criminal element of society would go a long ways to ending this. Unfortunately the percentage of the population that are effectively permanent criminals has slowly been increasing, and now represents millions of Americans. That 1 or 2% can't be incarcerated when another 30-50% of Americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the crime rate either doesn't exist, is racially/politically/economically justifiable, or doesn't matter.

Forcible exile was a historical means that many countries used, but in the modern world it simply isn't an option.

The only long term outcome of all of this is the collapse of civil society.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:34:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Interesting read.

View Quote

I wish they would go after them
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:35:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

I foresee the opposite.

"Cops were killed with assault weapons and easily concealed pistols. These weapons of war have no place on America's streets".

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
Originally Posted By HogJaws:
We'll never hear another gun control argument in our lifetimes. Half of people want them because muh cops and the other half want them because muh looters. The 2A has won the day.

I foresee the opposite.

Except so far th eery have not been. If that starts up, which it may, then I could see an all out blitz to take guns away, that would be a very very bad mistake. I am less likely to give mine up than ever and I imagine everyone on the right side of the law feels the same.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:36:21 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

If someone's idea to solve this is to, what? kill all the black people in this country then they should, themselves, be first up against the wall.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:38:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By tucansam:
this is better than that doomer thread.

View Quote

Except if you actually read the doomer thread, civil unrest is actually considered a greater threat than Covid19. Just that Covid 19 may help bring it about...well here we are.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:39:10 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Notice how hardcore the dispatch was to "find the open carrier".

Jee not like there's not a thousand crimes that could be stopped, but no focus all resources on that dastardly open carrier. JFC
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:39:15 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

The USA is sprinting towards a genocide. One half hates the other half. China attacked us with a bio-weapon.  The plague is upon us. Cities are burning. The leftist politicians encourage anarchy. People are afraid. The military is being deployed on Americans. And its only going to get worse.

Its unraveling fast. Very fast.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:40:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By WesJanson:

Those of us who have worked in the hood aren't surprised one damn bit by any of it.

I always liked ridealongs, because it meant one more voter who would get red pilled to what things actually look like on the street, and how much of what they're told was bullshit.

America is simply seeing the hood elements running around everywhere, all at once. Anyone with any criminal background at all, is answering the siren song of free playtime. The cause of all of this is the belief that there are no more consequences.

Sure, shooting them en mass would have a deterrent effect, and be temporarily effective..but it would also absolutely guarantee open civil war, and quite likely global warfare or collapse afterwards.

Arresting and permanently imprisoning the criminal element of society would go a long ways to ending this. Unfortunately the percentage of the population that are effectively permanent criminals has slowly been increasing, and now represents millions of Americans. That 1 or 2% can't be incarcerated when another 30-50% of Americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the crime rate either doesn't exist, is racially/politically/economically justifiable, or doesn't matter.

Forcible exile was a historical means that many countries used, but in the modern world it simply isn't an option.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WesJanson:
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:

Every night has something new and crazy. I grew up homeless from 12-18 in a colored area. This shit really doesn't phase me. I mean yeah it's crazy if you never experienced crazy shit.

Slowly increase the chaos until the ENTIRE WORLD cannot endure anymore and cries out to be saved.
What comes after will be worse.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:42:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/B7FADA20-914B-4650-B932-A194C443A5E6_jpe-1443319.JPG
View Quote

And he was arrested for brandishing a weapon.  For protecting his home, which the cops did not.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RAIDERSGIRL15/status/1267682174636978177/photo/1
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:42:38 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Your Goddamn right, and props to consigli for having the balls to say it first.

Somebodies ending up in train cars when this is over.   Some people just stop thinking the other side is humans anymore.....some might think they are just fucking savages.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:43:25 AM EDT
[#44]
"The Buffalo Police Department says two officers were hit by a vehicle Monday night during a protest in front of the police department's E District police station on Bailey Avenue.

Video of the incident was captured on video by a Twitter user.

Officials from the New York State Police say one of their troopers was one of the law enforcement officers struck by the vehicle.  The other was a Buffalo Police officer.

Both officers were taken to ECMC to be treated. The New York State Police officer is said to have serious but non-life threatening injuries. The other police officer is said to have injuries that appear serious in nature. Both are currently in stable condition.

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says two people were also shot in the vicinity of Langmire and Bailey.  

Mayor Brown says, "Two people that were struck by gunfire in the vicinity of Langmire and Bailey were two of the individuals that were in the vehicle that mowed into the police line, but again, this is still under investigation."

One person is in custody. The two people shot were taken to ECMC.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/violence-at-buffalo-protest-at-e-district-police-station/71-999b7dae-99ff-4254-add3-9e33cc644737"

Two law enforcement officers were injured Monday night when an SUV with two people with gunshot wounds in it drove through a line of police officers near the Northeast District police station.

A Buffalo police officer and a state trooper were hit by the SUV at about 9:40 p.m. in the vicinity of the station on Bailey Avenue near where protesters had gathered, two law enforcement sources said.

The officers were in stable condition Monday night at Erie County Medical Center, confirmed Buffalo police spokesman Michael DeGeorge.

Mayor Byron W. Brown said on WGRZ-TV that the two people shot were in the SUV that hit the officers. One of the two was in surgery at ECMC, he said. A third person in the car was in custody, the mayor said.

The people responsible "are not at large," the mayor said.

Buffalo police are urging the public to avoid the area.

A law enforcement source said it was possible the two people with gunshot wounds in the SUV had been shot in an unrelated incident. Police do not know if the driver of the SUV was deliberately targeting the officers or not, the source said.

The chaotic scene took place during a 90-minute period near the police station as people gathered in the street and faced off with law enforcement officers. One video of the incident showed people running, then an SUV driving into a line of officers.

The incident happened after Buffalo police deployed pepper balls in dealing with protesters gathered outside the station, Capt. Jeff Rinaldo said.

Police said they had taken three people into custody. Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz tweeted he believed the vehicle's driver and passengers were in police custody.

The trooper's injuries were not considered life-threatening, the State Police posted on Twitter.

View Quote

I saw the one cop in tactical gear with a suppressed M4 blast at the car as it sped away. They were shot after trying to run over the cops, not in some "unrelated incident"
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:43:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DeuceGoon:

Oh my god
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DeuceGoon:

Oh my god

Why the fuck didn't they light them up?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:43:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Well someone needs to do something or there won’t be much left to call this the US in another couple days.

Ed

ps: nite and I hope everyone and their familys stay safe.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:44:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Well my ass is beat like rodney king.

Night guys.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:45:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Jman1984:

Why the fuck didn't they light them up?
View Quote

Cops are afraid they'll be arrested.

Institutional inertia and belief that their boss will take their scalp for the mob.

Why risk it?  Easier to take the hit, if you survive, you're at home and away from that bullshit on convalescent leave or something.  Not quite malingering, but if you're in a war you're not allowed to win, why keep fighting?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:45:37 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Despite the USMC's love of him, Mattis is a piece of shit. Still kept push diversity in the military. He was on the board of directors of that fraudulent company, overseeing the fraudulent CEO. Any politician on a major board of directors is a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 3:46:48 AM EDT
[#50]

No he bailed on trump and america.

I think he liked working for obama more.
View Quote

If you are right, I hope he doesn't come back.

If the way I see things is right, I hope he does.

I hope Trump at least reaches out for a chance at redemption for him.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top