Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Naporter:

As far as phones, you've got to be pretty fucking stupid to steal a serialized item that has multiple cameras, GPS, and a cell modem in it.
View Quote

Most their Computers have have a web cam, and location ability, too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:44:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 20229mm] [#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HTHF:
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Somebody is triggered!

Your church was broken into and LIT ON FIRE you dumbass...and you're taking it out on Trump?

Bat shit crazy lesbian:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/bishop-mariann-budde-600x405.jpg

(Born and raised episcopal, walked away from them)
The episcopal church has been taken over by leftists.  They started with supporting gay marriage and have continued to support left ideas.  If gay marriage was the tip, they have continued down the shaft and are ball surfing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:46:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
The weirdest shit just happened right now.  I am sitting here, drinking my covfefe and noticed that 3 android devices near me initiated a reboot at the exact same time.  My phone, and 3 tablets that are near me. All android.  Never seen that before. And one of these tablets is NOT a "it got an update"  type of device.  Old.
View Quote

5G and dibs on guns!
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:46:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:
OFFS Yahoo right now, on my mail... Some group wanting to ban ARs

https://go.stop-republicans.org/page/s/ban-ar-15-a?source=MS_AD_D-PET_2020.01.03_X_OATH_LALA__X__eyJjcmVhdGl2ZSI6Ikd1biIsImF1ZGllbmNlIjoiQ29uZmlzY2F0ZUFSLTE1In0

View Quote

Da fuq is this BS!
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say none of those Houston residents is Nathaniel_Hawkins.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:49:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

They may already do that, or they go gray man.

If you've read something like Ecodefense, they give tips on how to do some of that basic disguise.  If you're a serious terrorist, you already know this stuff and stick to it.

Then again, in Minnesota:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZev1OBWoAAgrWQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
View Quote

Is that a Corvair?  Lol.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:50:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

Saw a screenshot earlier of one, said it was being tracked and info provided to authorities.
View All Quotes
It's only getting worse, each night.  From looters pissed people are having the "audacity" of protecting their stores, to rioters blocking fire trucks from saving families in house fires... cops tired and frustrated popping gas in the faces of entitled "protesters", and now targets & Apple stores being looted and destroyed is already small fries.

Some homes were looted and burned the past two nights.  More will be tomorrow.  As neighborhood invasions (not single home break-ins) occur by mobs, the conservative "switch" will flip.  Gunshots will chatter in harmony.  Building to a crescendo. Then all-out chaos.
And martial law won't even have a chance of putting it back in the bottle.
Wonder how many Apple devices will be traced to who has them?
Apple knows all the ID #s of everything in those stores.
Question is, will they just lock all of them, or use their tracking software to trace their locations?

Saw a screenshot earlier of one, said it was being tracked and info provided to authorities.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#8]
OFFS Yahoo right now, on my mail... Some group wanting to ban ARs

https://go.stop-republicans.org/page/s/ban-ar-15-a?source=MS_AD_D-PET_2020.01.03_X_OATH_LALA__X__eyJjcmVhdGl2ZSI6Ikd1biIsImF1ZGllbmNlIjoiQ29uZmlzY2F0ZUFSLTE1In0

View Quote
Apparently they take bogus emails without zip codes.... ooooorrrr Someone has a email account "[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Fox has reported that $2.2 Million in Rolex's were looted in SOHO:

https://cdn2.jomashop.com/media/catalog/product/r/o/rolex-oyster-perpetual-day-date-champagne-diamond-dial-18k-yellow-gold-mens-watch-228348cdp.jpg
View Quote

Fencing that will be a bitch
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#10]
If this has been posted before sorry

Actual footage of bricks on pallets skip to 7:15. Black young man states "...This is a setup.., we have to do better.. , I see you"

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GHOS7:

Actual footage of bricks on pallets skip to 7:15. Black young man states "...This is a setup.., we have to do better.. , I see you"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG-ESwFO2G4
View Quote

A truckload of bricks was left next to the 75th precinct in Brooklyn.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:09:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Since you said that, I will say I think you’re crazy with that “97.5% of those committing felonies are white supremacists” comment a few posts back.

Not trying to be combative, but 1) there are a whole lot more non-whites than white folks in these mobs... 2) if they’re white, what makes them supremacists rather than ANTIFA, left leaning, conservatives, or just trash that wanna loot and destroy?

There is NO WAY to accurately pinpoint someone’s ideology just cause they are out there in the riots.  Clothing like black and tight, or tan cargo pants could be an indication for 2 types BUT people could be dressing to make a false flag.

So why are you so confident a majority, much less 97.5%, are white supremacists?  @GreasyEasy
And why claim such a majority of the felony perps are white?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Oh I appreciate the checks and balances I receive from the view people I consider in my tribe anymore in this world.

In the heat of the moment I know I paint with a very broad brush, and make more generalizations than I should.   That's the beauty of a discussion forum with friends, if they tell you your crazy, you might just then be fucking crazy

Since you said that, I will say I think you’re crazy with that “97.5% of those committing felonies are white supremacists” comment a few posts back.

Not trying to be combative, but 1) there are a whole lot more non-whites than white folks in these mobs... 2) if they’re white, what makes them supremacists rather than ANTIFA, left leaning, conservatives, or just trash that wanna loot and destroy?

There is NO WAY to accurately pinpoint someone’s ideology just cause they are out there in the riots.  Clothing like black and tight, or tan cargo pants could be an indication for 2 types BUT people could be dressing to make a false flag.

So why are you so confident a majority, much less 97.5%, are white supremacists?  @GreasyEasy
And why claim such a majority of the felony perps are white?

He's saying that tongue in cheek.  He's not being literal.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#13]
And....  we're back to the bricks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:11:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Someone should reply: vote or throw out democrat politicians, get a firearm and fight viciously to protect our Second Amendment, get all your family and friends on board.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:14:03 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Bet it wasn't covered by MSM though.

Reading about all these celebrities volunteering to pay for legal fees of rioters and looters. How is this not inciting violence, and how is this not supporting domestic terrorism?

All these shit bags need to be lined up for treason.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:26:49 AM EDT
[#16]

That should be a boogaloo side mission: slap MAGA bumper stickers on ANTIFA vehicles and film other rioters destroying their cohorts’ cars (well, their mama’s cars).  

Starts storyline: infiltration
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BigReb:
Originally Posted By 1057:
This came from Fakebook, but God I hope it’s true

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/299647/9D925EFD-BA8F-4FA6-A522-21C63F428A68-1443364.jpg

Buy that man a case of whatever liquor he likes.

Well done.

That should be a boogaloo side mission: slap MAGA bumper stickers on ANTIFA vehicles and film other rioters destroying their cohorts’ cars (well, their mama’s cars).  

Starts storyline: infiltration

We had a lot of antifa run ins this weekend. There are two types:

1. What you described. The weak little mincey girlieman who somehow snuck out from mommie's basement.

2. Larger, genuinely fit, guys who are the wheelmen and leaders. They are the ones who drive groups around and they have very nice vans and trucks.

Do not mistake group 2 as faggot little mommas boys. Those guys are 100% ready to get down, disciplined, and driven. Prior military seems likely and not prior military like I am, as in Air Force, they seemed like they were in infantry or higher infantry, whatever that might be. They only back down when you point a gun at them or have a crazy indian dude with you who is built like a fucking gladiator and his hobby is beating the shit out of people go and thunder punch one.

All of them will use swarm tactics. You have to be dangerous enough that it just isn't worth tangling with you, as in, you're either too big or crazy, or armed and then they're just shit talkers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:28:55 AM EDT
[#17]
https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/molotov-cocktail-tossing-lawyers-tried-to-pass-out-explosives-cops/

“Rahman attempted to distribute Molotov cocktails to the witness and others so that those individuals could likewise use the incendiary devices in furtherance of more destruction and violence,” the witness later told authorities.

The two were busted by cops after Mattis, who was in the driver’s seat, pulled the van over near the precinct, and Rahman allegedly got out and tossed a lit Molotov cocktail into a cop car."

Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and the New York University School of Law, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman. Brooklyn Community Board 5 in East New York lists Mattis as one of its members.

Rahman is also registered as an attorney in New York state, who was admitted to the bar in June 2019 after graduating from Fordham University School of Law."
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Prior military seems likely and not prior military like I am, as in Air Force, they seemed like they were in infantry or higher infantry, whatever that might be. They only back down when you point a gun at them or have a crazy indian dude with you who is built like a fucking gladiator and his hobby is beating the shit out of people go and thunder punch one.
View Quote

You must be referring to Cav Scouts.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#19]
https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/molotov-cocktail-tossing-lawyers-tried-to-pass-out-explosives-cops/

"Rahman attempted to distribute Molotov cocktails to the witness and others so that those individuals could likewise use the incendiary devices in furtherance of more destruction and violence," the witness later told authorities.

The two were busted by cops after Mattis, who was in the driver's seat, pulled the van over near the precinct, and Rahman allegedly got out and tossed a lit Molotov cocktail into a cop car."

Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and the New York University School of Law, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman. Brooklyn Community Board 5 in East New York lists Mattis as one of its members.

Rahman is also registered as an attorney in New York state, who was admitted to the bar in June 2019 after graduating from Fordham University School of Law."
View Quote

shouldn't something like that get you disbarred?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:32:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GHOS7] [#20]

ETA: Happy to see that the FL Sheriff encourages blasting looters. Does anyone else think that all of this has been good for the 2nd amendment at LEAST.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#21]

1. What you described. The weak little mincey girlieman who somehow snuck out from mommie's basement.

2. Larger, genuinely fit, guys who are the wheelmen and leaders. They are the ones who drive groups around and they have very nice vans and trucks.

Do not mistake group 2 as faggot little mommas boys. Those guys are 100% ready to get down, disciplined, and driven. Prior military seems likely and not prior military like I am, as in Air Force, they seemed like they were in infantry or higher infantry, whatever that might be. They only back down when you point a gun at them or have a crazy indian dude with you who is built like a fucking gladiator and his hobby is beating the shit out of people go and thunder punch one.

All of them will use swarm tactics. You have to be dangerous enough that it just isn't worth tangling with you, as in, you're either too big or crazy, or armed and then they're just shit talkers.
View Quote

Funny thing, that was my impression as well.

There's a lot of "they're all pussies" talk on here.

Guess what?  Their pussy/tough ratio is probably similar to this forums fat/fit ratio.

Just because someone is a commie POS doesn't mean they are not in shape and well trained.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Did somebody say bricks?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:40:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Dino:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dino:

"Rahman attempted to distribute Molotov cocktails to the witness and others so that those individuals could likewise use the incendiary devices in furtherance of more destruction and violence," the witness later told authorities.

The two were busted by cops after Mattis, who was in the driver's seat, pulled the van over near the precinct, and Rahman allegedly got out and tossed a lit Molotov cocktail into a cop car."

They're almost certainly going to prison.

Brooklyn community board member Colinford Mattis, 32, and his alleged accomplice, 31-year-old Urooj Rahman, were driving around in a tan minivan near a clash between police and demonstrators at the 88th Precinct stationhouse in Fort Greene, federal prosecutors for the Eastern District of New York said in a detention memo Monday.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#24]

They're almost certainly going to prison.

Brooklyn community board member Colinford Mattis, 32, and his alleged accomplice, 31-year-old Urooj Rahman, were driving around in a tan minivan near a clash between police and demonstrators at the 88th Precinct stationhouse in Fort Greene, federal prosecutors for the Eastern District of New York said in a detention memo Monday.

View Quote

Found in comment, no source attributed:

"U.S. District Judge Margo Brodie on Monday ordered the release of a Pryor Cashman associate accused of helping damage a New York City Police Department vehicle with a Molotov cocktail during protests in Brooklyn early Saturday, over the objection of prosecutors in the Eastern District of New York. Brodie upheld U.S. Magistrate Judge Steven Gold’s ruling that Colinford Mattis, on furlough from Pryor Cashman since April because of the coronavirus pandemic, could be released to confinement in his Brooklyn home on a $250,000 bond. She denied prosecutors’ request for a one-day stay to allow them to appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, but spokesman John Marzulli of the U.S. Attorney’s Office confirmed they intend to appeal regardless."

And:   Judge Margo K. Brodie
United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of New York
Born 1966 in St. John`s, Antigua

Federal Judicial Service:
Judge, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Nominated by Barack Obama on June 7, 2011, to a seat vacated by Allyne R. Ross. Confirmed by the Senate on February 27, 2012, and received commission on February 29, 2012.

O judge. The fix is in.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#25]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdRtbx3kOM

ETA: Happy to see that the FL Sheriff encourages blasting looters. Does anyone else think that all of this has been good for the 2nd amendment at LEAST.
View Quote

Doesn't matter. The left is a religion at this point. When they gain power again, and they eventually will, they will just do what they want.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:46:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wgjhsafT] [#26]
This is as stated, an insurgency.

China wants video of a tank running over protesters so we can have our Tienanmen Square moment.

The leftists want Trump to do it so bad.  As we've seen they have purposefully failed to lead any response and when there is a quality response Soros sponsored DAs shrug their shoulders and make excuses...like that wasn't part of the plan.  

This is only part 1; one of the goals is to wear down the police and then force a response so lopsided that everyone will be upset.  

Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdRtbx3kOM

View Quote

Doesn't matter. The left is a religion at this point. When they gain power again, and they eventually will, they will just do what they want.
View Quote

Correct.  The left's religion is the state and one of their commandments is race.  Thou shalt not question them on race and the statements they make today, which are contrary to the statements of the past, are completely legitimate as they operate through abrogation.  This is why I say bending the knee to the "peaceful protesters" only show alignment with that commandment.  It may seem nice and you hope for deescalation but how is that really working out?

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:48:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Oakenheart:

Found in comment, no source attributed:

"U.S. District Judge Margo Brodie on Monday ordered the release of a Pryor Cashman associate accused of helping damage a New York City Police Department vehicle with a Molotov cocktail during protests in Brooklyn early Saturday, over the objection of prosecutors in the Eastern District of New York. Brodie upheld U.S. Magistrate Judge Steven Gold’s ruling that Colinford Mattis, on furlough from Pryor Cashman since April because of the coronavirus pandemic, could be released to confinement in his Brooklyn home on a $250,000 bond. She denied prosecutors’ request for a one-day stay to allow them to appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, but spokesman John Marzulli of the U.S. Attorney’s Office confirmed they intend to appeal regardless."

And:   Judge Margo K. Brodie
United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of New York
Born 1966 in St. John`s, Antigua

Federal Judicial Service:
Judge, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Nominated by Barack Obama on June 7, 2011, to a seat vacated by Allyne R. Ross. Confirmed by the Senate on February 27, 2012, and received commission on February 29, 2012.

O judge. The fix is in.
View Quote

yeah.. talk about a kangaroo court..  
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:50:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By marksman121:

BLM is the FSA crowd...currently funded by Soros and other foreign actors (China and Russia) looking for social strife in the US.

They want their free shit.
View Quote

Theyre using the phrase “equity, not equality” a lot right now.

Gee, I wonder what that means.

It has been fun to watch all the leftists go from reeeeing about peaceful armed protests such as Lobby Day as being “terrorism” to defending rioting and looting as legitimate political actions akin to the Boston Tea Party.

Fuckin retards.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:50:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By spartacus2002:

the real SHTF comes when the law-abiding business owners protecting their business tell the cops "we're not allowing you to arrest us today."
View Quote

That is what needs to happen, and it needs to happen 5 days ago.

And they need to back it up with force.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

What's the deal with black shirts and tan pants?  I wear a black t-shirt and tan duluth trading pants 5 or more days a week.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#31]
I wonder how many NYPD will resign after this, they are getting no help from their communist mayor or governor.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:56:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

Guess what?  Their pussy/tough ratio is probably similar to this forums fat/fit ratio.

Just because someone is a commie POS doesn't mean they are not in shape and well trained.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

Just because I'm old and out of shape, does not mean I have forgotten what I learned 40+ years ago, or since.
I still remember if I'm in a "fair" fight, I ain't doing it right.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:56:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
This is as stated, an insurgency.

China wants video of a tank running over protesters so we can have our Tienanmen Square moment.

The leftists want Trump to do it so bad.  As we've seen they have purposefully failed to lead any response and when there is a quality response Soros sponsored DAs shrug their shoulders and make excuses...like that wasn't part of the plan.  

This is only part 1; one of the goals is to wear down the police and then force a response so lopsided that everyone will be upset.  

View Quote

I'll only be upset if the response isn't lopsided enough.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:56:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
Trump needs to not bring in .mil. Dem cities need to see/enjoy what they are voting for.  Elections have consequences.
View Quote

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Delay assistance until they ask for it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#35]
FBI HRT team was deployed last night, can't tell what city but I think it's CHI by the look of the police cars in the background.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:57:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vp62ift] [#36]
These riots are fucking pissing me off and there is nothing I can do about it . I can’t even defend my wife cause I’m stuck Iraq and can’t leave because of all the suspended flights do to covid .
The Indiscriminate Looting of Santa Monica
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Fox has reported that $2.2 Million in Rolex's were looted in SOHO:

https://cdn2.jomashop.com/media/catalog/product/r/o/rolex-oyster-perpetual-day-date-champagne-diamond-dial-18k-yellow-gold-mens-watch-228348cdp.jpg
View Quote

I find it hard to believe that they were able to get into that vault, but who knows.

Looters swipe $2.4M worth of watches from SoHo Rolex store
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:57:48 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
Just threw this together...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#39]
this twitter feed has some of the best videos:

https://twitter.com/mkultranews

View Quote

Let's take the Rolls out and go looting.

WTF ???
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:02:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:
I wonder how many NYPD will resign after this, they are getting no help from their communist mayor or governor.
View Quote

They got zero support from them before all this started, why would they resign now?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#41]

I find it hard to believe that they were able to get into that vault, but who knows.

Looters swipe $2.4M worth of watches from SoHo Rolex store
View Quote

They didn't steal any watches According to the posted article

"The store’s spokesman said “no watches of any kind were stolen, as there weren’t any on display in the store. There were simply windows broken and some vitrines smashed.”

No way were those thugs getting into one of those commercial jewelry safes.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

They should all call in sick for a few days. The union should organize it.

Let the city burn. NYPD should stay home.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:04:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By vp62ift:
These riots are fucking pissing me off and there is nothing I can do about it . I can’t even defend my wife cause I’m stuck Iraq and can’t leave because of all the suspended flights do to covid . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbxTqyW8yI0
View Quote

Same here bro, I'm stuck in Afghanistan. Video called the wife night before last and made sure she had her BCM up and ready to go and a few mags loaded.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:06:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: shadycoh] [#44]
View Quote

None they make to much money to quit although they are not overpaid

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:07:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Naporter:
And....  we're back to the bricks.
View Quote

I was working in Jackson, MS back in November for a couple of months and each day I'd drive by the police station and there were piles of bricks stacked on the sidewalk.

You have to be impressed with the advance planning!
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Not surprising.
Guy pretty much just ruined his life in that one moment of keeping a mob at bay.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
Originally Posted By VitalSignsAbsent:
Holy shit. Any Cal locals catch that Fox11 live footage? Blacks and shotgun-armed Indians protecting a liquor and jewelry store encounter "youth" looters. LAPD units come by, lights and sirens. Looters scram, police point their weapons at the defenders and immediately detain the 'good' black residents. Reporter and camera crew were pleading for the officers about the whole thing. What a fucking shit show.

To LAPD, anybody with a gun and no badge is a badguy.
They lack critical thinking skills, even in a time like this.

I heard they detained the man in upland who had the AR as well.

Not surprising.
Guy pretty much just ruined his life in that one moment of keeping a mob at bay.

That’s why you do it from inside. Nobody gets video of which gun you are using, just the bodies piled in threshold.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#47]

Same here bro, I'm stuck in Afghanistan. Video called the wife night before last and made sure she had her BCM up and ready to go and a few mags loaded.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vp62ift:
These riots are fucking pissing me off and there is nothing I can do about it . I can’t even defend my wife cause I’m stuck Iraq and can’t leave because of all the suspended flights do to covid . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbxTqyW8yI0

Did the same thing . Going to FaceTime her who load an AR15 and an mp5k.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Where is the logic that PA will bend right and OH is a toss up ? Ohio is far redder than PA and Trump took Ohio by a much wider margin.

Ohio should be much easier. If we can't hold Ohio, its pretty much over.

Unless we get surprised with an absolute blue tsumani, I think Arizona and Ohio will go Trump.

I think PA will probably go Biden, and MI/Fl/NC/WI are toss ups.  
View Quote

I agree, pa to Biden, gerrymandering and voter fraud will do it here. They just replaced our voting machines as well up here bc 2016 was “russian hacks” they say.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:09:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#49]

View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG-ESwFO2G4

What does the camera footage show...cameras everywhere certainly the truck and individuals involved are followed...

In the cities if you don't hit the bricks...
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:10:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 95BLuv:

You must be referring to Cav Scouts.
View Quote

Uhhh, no, that means Marines.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top