Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

The reporters comments. Lol. “They don’t like to be told no you can’t loot”.  Hahaha. The female anchor barely speaks English.   And the Biff dude actually says “we may get some language here”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Armed store owners in Sherman Oaks, CA (the valley north of LA) confronting looters with shotguns and kevlar.

The reporters comments. Lol. “They don’t like to be told no you can’t loot”.  Hahaha. The female anchor barely speaks English.   And the Biff dude actually says “we may get some language here”.

That whole shitshow was CA in a nutshell.

Everybody running in 20 different directions, nobody understanding what the fuck anybody else is trying to say, cops immediately going after the black people and then try to confiscate some guns. Meanwhile most of the badguys just wander off.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ryann:

“Falls heavily on Black people.”  Seriously?  Every inner city has outreach centers.  Any town of any size has community colleges. Tuition can be nominal or even waived.
Most cities are ran by black mayors, black city councils and black police chiefs.  Inner city police departments are not Lilly white.
Large city criminal cases are so backloggec that plea bargaining occurs in the vast majority of cases, and if one goes to prison from an inner city their crime was egregious or their criminal record finally caught up with them.
Affirmative Action. Hiring quotas. Set asides.
The inner city subculture-glorifying thug life, racist sexist disgusting rap lyrics, 70%+ out of wedlock births, young urban males creating babies then moving on without looking back.
3-4th generation welfare, systems dependent dysfunctional families where no one gets up to go to work.
Eventually the question is going to have to be asked, and issues addressed-the black community brings a lot of their issues on themselves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sirensong:
Originally Posted By Iram:
Two nights ago we had an attempted break-in at Central Texas Gunworks, and supposedly a successful break-in at Red's Indoor Range...Red's is about a mile north of me.

--------

There have been several social media posts of "Where are all the 2A people? They should be out killing the police to protect the protesters from a tyranical government"...usually mixed with warnings that Hawaiian shirt wearing "alt right" "Boog bois" are trying to make the protesters look bad by breaking into stores and threats from protesters that they'll attack anyone wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

This is a mess.

The some of the police were wrong, and in a lot of cases still are. On Friday evening I was planning to attend the Sunday afternoon protest/rally in Austin. I disagree with 90% of what these "protesters" think politically, but this is the 10% we agree on...but after the violence and looting started, I want nothing to do with them or their cause.

i'm a couple of miles south of you, on 35.

i was in the exactly the same boat about the 10%.  my girl and I had planned to go stand in a peaceful demonstration because yeah--we are increasingly living in a big-gov police state, and a lot of that falls heavily on black people.  but after the events of the last few days, i won't be any part of it.

“Falls heavily on Black people.”  Seriously?  Every inner city has outreach centers.  Any town of any size has community colleges. Tuition can be nominal or even waived.
Most cities are ran by black mayors, black city councils and black police chiefs.  Inner city police departments are not Lilly white.
Large city criminal cases are so backloggec that plea bargaining occurs in the vast majority of cases, and if one goes to prison from an inner city their crime was egregious or their criminal record finally caught up with them.
Affirmative Action. Hiring quotas. Set asides.
The inner city subculture-glorifying thug life, racist sexist disgusting rap lyrics, 70%+ out of wedlock births, young urban males creating babies then moving on without looking back.
3-4th generation welfare, systems dependent dysfunctional families where no one gets up to go to work.
Eventually the question is going to have to be asked, and issues addressed-the black community brings a lot of their issues on themselves.

Ain't nobody asking those questions.

We are going to keep running down this "white folks are the devil" road until the world runs out of white folks.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Sheriff has a Message for Antifa

This Sheriff has a Message for Antifa
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

I’m living it. Protecting my workplace during the day and my home at night. I’m just smart enough not to run outside and brandish at crowds of passing protestors.
View Quote

Just not smart enough to dump your leftist girlfriend.

It actually explains quite a bit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Originally Posted By 1057:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57330/top-men-264509.gif

So they will be going after anybody wearing a Hawaiian shirt, flying an American flag or using force to protect their business then?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By p3590:
What's censored out with the black blob on the rifle?
View Quote

Scope cover.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#8]

I’m living it. Protecting my workplace during the day and my home at night. I’m just smart enough not to run outside and brandish at crowds of passing protestors.
View Quote

So, if they start enriching through your AO and, say, burn down a house or two a block away, you're going to wait until they kick down your door?

Serious question.  

Because it's a question that, if it comes up where I'm at, means the cops and FD are not going to be responding.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:51:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Jagrmaister:

This woman's life matters to me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY

This woman's life matters to me.
Been saying it for a while, Haitians and Liberians aren't bad people at all.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:51:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#10]

I’m not.  I live with like minded neighbors.  That’s what Balkanization is about.
View Quote

Break up of Yugoslavia into several different countries along different lines that are hostile to each other.

CD
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Dump in her ass.
View All Quotes
Girlfriend has been going off this week about institutional racism. Asked if I have any black friends and started an argument during dinner about Trump, police, white privileged.

That's what I get for dating a young chick with a MBA I guess.

Dump in her ass.
Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:

good hope it comes to my suburb

although I do not have much faith as I am 30 miles from Austin Tx and them sissy soy boys have yet to grow a set.  Even on Sat/Sunday the chants just sounded like meek mice compared to other cities.
View All Quotes

Next step is looting and pillaging of suburbs.  It’s coming.

good hope it comes to my suburb

although I do not have much faith as I am 30 miles from Austin Tx and them sissy soy boys have yet to grow a set.  Even on Sat/Sunday the chants just sounded like meek mice compared to other cities.

Why would you hope something like that?

I sure as hell don't want to be forced to shoot anyone. I also don't like the idea of people chucking molotov cocktails my way! That's a whole lot harder to stop than "just" a looter especially when faced with large numbers of throwers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDvAkURTKY
View Quote
No dickless law enforcement person in this state would ever deliver a speech like that.

I don't even weep for my state any more .................. fuck 'em, I'll just try to defend me and mine.

At my age, I really don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:53:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#14]
'The story of how them blocking the firetruck to save  two kids in a burning house in I think Virginia is getting disturbingly little coverage and if it weren't for the Web I'd never even have heard about it
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Prominus:

Wife material.

Why is a white girl trying to convince this black woman she is oppressed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prominus:
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY

Wife material.

Why is a white girl trying to convince this black woman she is oppressed.
Because the vapid suburban chick doesn't know what oppression is and the foreigner has lived it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

If the mob had beaten the homeowners, destroyed the vehicles parked in the driveway and torched the house, if someone had decided to arrest them, they would likely be looking at less time then the resident is for daring to deter a rioting mob with a firearm.

We may find out, I would bet there will be retaliation against those residents.
View All Quotes

Rocking that D60 no less.

The Twitter comments are disturbing.  They want him locked up for defending his friends and neighborhood?  California is so lost it’s never coming back.

If the mob had beaten the homeowners, destroyed the vehicles parked in the driveway and torched the house, if someone had decided to arrest them, they would likely be looking at less time then the resident is for daring to deter a rioting mob with a firearm.

What happens when “buck fever” sets in on a home owner protecting his property and decides he’s not going to jail or leaving his family and his post? We may have that answer soon.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Damnit I think I heard that, but couldn't make it out clearly enough to post it with confidence.

There is a number of Hispanic males calls coming in for shootings as well
View Quote

In the 92 LA riots a lot of the looting was by people from Central America, while the established Mexican-American communities were quiet.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#18]
How are these rioters all coordinating their efforts?  Are they communicating somewhere that is visible to us?
I needs intel as I gotta drive my family through some hot spot cities *soon* and don’t want to get fucked with.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

I'm going to have to move.
View Quote

Come on!
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
So it appears most of us are in agreement that the cop who killed the guy who was fighting with him after the cop tried to arrest him for trying to steal from a business (by using counterfeit money) should hang for murder.

But we're ALSO mostly condoning or outright advocating for the  idea that shop owners are totally justified in killing anybody who tries to steal from or damage their business during the riot.

Is there a contradiction here, or is it just me?
It seems like at least with the cop situation, there was an attempt to follow due process before the bad guy fought that process and then the cop overstepped and negligently killed him. In the riot situation there is no attempt at due process - we just skip right to the killin'. At the end of both scenarios, someone died because they tried to steal stuff.

Before anyone starts with the "passing counterfeit money isn't the same as looting" argument, would you be okay with the cop's actions if Floyd had done a smash-n-grab instead? The cop's actions should be wrong no matter what the offense was, correct?

I still hold the cop was over the line, and it *seems* like shop owners should be able to defend their stores, but I'm having a hard time making a logical argument why the cop's actions should be murder, but the shop owner's wouldn't be.
View Quote

It's not a contradiction.  What options does a shop owner have when he is trapped inside his shop and his shop is being overrun?  He could try a non-lethal option like an OC spray, but that is a one-shot thing against a mob that has been hit by pepper spray all day (and some have gas masks).  He could try the Joe Biden "rack the shotgun and shoot in the air" thing.  I can't see that turning out well.  If a shop owner discharges a firearm (even a warning shot), it will be considered lethal force in most jurisdictions.

Summary: People here are not advocating killing as much as they are surviving by using the minimum force possible.  Sometimes, that may be lethal force.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

That’s some shit.  Glad I left California in the 80’s.  Shit hole.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:59:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Break up of Yugoslavia into several different countries along different lines that are hostile to each other.

CD
View All Quotes

I’m not.  I live with like minded neighbors.  That’s what Balkanization is about.

CD

Implicit in Balkanization is that there are little opposite ethnic enclaves inside the bigger nationalist ones, ruining everyone’s day.  

And then the weird little groups like leftover white russians or goranis.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Wtf. Police are getting shot. My gf had to rush home from work early because protests are coming to her work neighborhood. When will the president deploy the military to end this shit?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By cj8lvr:
How are these rioters all coordinating their efforts?  Are they communicating somewhere that is visible to us?
I needs intel as I gotta drive my family through some hot spot cities *soon* and don’t want to get fucked with.
View Quote

Probably closed FB groups, email, dark web, silent circle, what’s app, etc
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump says New York has been 'lost' to 'thugs and lowlife scum' after looters ransack Fifth Avenue and Macy's on second night of lawlessness as curfew is brought forward from 11pm to 8pm and extended until the end of the week

PICS
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#26]

We don’t have police stations being bombed yet.  Just overran.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

In just the past 6 days, we have surpassed the entire decade of the 1960s as far as street level violence and property damage goes. Then again, it's a lot more visible and publicized due to the internet.

Deploying the military on US soil is the final step, and I did not anticipate it to happen so quickly. Depending on how the populace reacts and what occurs, YES, this very well could be the event that ushers in a second civil war and results in the fracturing of the republic. Gentlemen, The Boog is officially at our doorstep.

I disagree. Where are the constant bombings? Where are the dozens of completely burned-out neighborhoods around the nation?

This recent rioting is terrible - but it's quite a ways away from the 1960s!
I agree.... we don't have the assassination of political and public figures. We don't have Police Stations being bombed nor do we have Military Establishments being bombed.

I think the reason it's worse today is the institutional support the anti america crowd has.

They have half the elected officials, probably most of the bureaucrats, the vast majority of teachers and professors, and a high number of judges and activist lawyers.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Frostburg:
Wtf. Police are getting shot. My gf had to rush home from work early because protests are coming to her work neighborhood. When will the president deploy the military to end this shit?
View Quote

Very soon!
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

They were talking on the news last night about some encrypted app they were using.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDvAkURTKY
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:02:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By HunterCat:
it certainly doesn't like Chauvin's first rodeo to me. Also, he was perfectly aware that his actions were being recorded. Seems to me that he was very confident that the video would never see the light of day.
View Quote

Or he didn't care because he "knew" he wouldn't get in trouble.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I think the reason it's worse today is the institutional support the anti america crowd has.

They have half the elected officials, probably most of the bureaucrats, the vast majority of teachers and professors, and a high number of judges and activist lawyers.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

In just the past 6 days, we have surpassed the entire decade of the 1960s as far as street level violence and property damage goes. Then again, it's a lot more visible and publicized due to the internet.

Deploying the military on US soil is the final step, and I did not anticipate it to happen so quickly. Depending on how the populace reacts and what occurs, YES, this very well could be the event that ushers in a second civil war and results in the fracturing of the republic. Gentlemen, The Boog is officially at our doorstep.

I disagree. Where are the constant bombings? Where are the dozens of completely burned-out neighborhoods around the nation?

This recent rioting is terrible - but it's quite a ways away from the 1960s!
I agree.... we don't have the assassination of political and public figures. We don't have Police Stations being bombed nor do we have Military Establishments being bombed.

The only way this will end is if names are named starting from the top down.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:03:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#32]

CD
View Quote

They had broken off into ethnic enclaves. The Balkan war came from the differing factions in Bosnia that were trying to kill each other.  Yugo split into Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia Herzegovina. Croats and Serbs supplied most of the money and weapons after they made a separate peace and Bosnia was carved up.   War ended when everyone was dead or moved to friendly territory.   Sad fact and atrocities happened on both sides but the fact remains they are more peaceful now living in their own homogeneous society’s.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Easy answer is do not enter the hot spots at nite.

Coms are encrypted cell phones.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Social Media.

Just stay away from cities
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Apps on cell phones.  We won’t kill switch the cell transmissions so they continue.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:

The assassination of JFK in'63 got the ball rolling. Then, the assassinations of MLK (APR '69) and RFK (JUN '68) really got the bill moving but it wasn't passed and signed until OCT '68.

It didn't have much to do about rioting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:
Originally Posted By JPN:

One of the factors that helped pass the Gun Control Act of 1968, was the rioting that had been occurring.  If my memory isn't off, there was a statement from a member of Congress pointing out that the members supporting the 1968 GCA were passing it because they wanted to pass legislation to control blacks, but were prohibited from doing that, so they went for the next best option (in their eyes) of making it more expensive to buy guns.

The assassination of JFK in'63 got the ball rolling. Then, the assassinations of MLK (APR '69) and RFK (JUN '68) really got the bill moving but it wasn't passed and signed until OCT '68.

It didn't have much to do about rioting.

The MLK assassination kicked off some riots.  There was a lot going on, other than a few assassinations.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

They are demonstrating they are not Americans. They are a parasite party pretending to be while consuming the host.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#38]

We have one of the best castle laws. If you are INSIDE your home
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mokerr:
Pretty sure in states like California defending your property with lethal force is insanely illegal so I suspect all of those people will go to jail so their stores can be properly looted. Correct me if I'm wrong, California folks

We have one of the best castle laws. If you are INSIDE your home

Meh, NY has a pretty good Castle Doctrine.

It's just that downstate, the cops, DA, judge, and jury don't believe in it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Well I missed 600 because of work. Fucking wild. I was evacuating the city with plates on, battle belt, and my SHTF AR with ALL of my ammo in the truck two days ago. Now I’m sitting in my office alone downtown back to work. This is what they said big igloo would be like.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Wonder if guns and ammo can now be claimed as a business deduction???
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#41]

They are demonstrating they are not Americans. They are a parasite party pretending to be while consuming the host.
View All Quotes

And they, while hiding behind their masks, are using our children to do their dirty work for them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:08:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frostburg] [#42]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Very soon!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Frostburg:

Very soon!

Well he'd better! I live in Washington, D.C. and my gf works in Bethesda, but lives in Silver Spring, MD. Protesters are about to kick shit off in Bethesda. I am heading over in a few minutes to get all my AR15 mags loaded and prepped.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Florida cop is suspended after being caught on tape pushing a kneeling protester to the ground then being fiercely reprimanded by a black female colleague

Video

Pohorence is seen pushing the woman to the ground (center) as his colleague intervenes

Smith could be seen reprimanding the officer and pulling him off to the side of the protests

Link
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Apps on cell phones.  We won’t kill switch the cell transmissions so they continue.
View Quote

Apps could probably be disabled, but that would require pressure on companies.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#45]
V-22s have flown over my house twice today heading toward Philly/NYC.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SIASL:

And they, while hiding behind their masks, are using our children to do their dirty work for them.
View Quote

If your children are doing the dirty work for them then you failed as a parent
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#47]

They were talking on the news last night about some encrypted app they were using.
View Quote

Apple imessage is encrypted enough, works over cell and wifi.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

So, if they start enriching through your AO and, say, burn down a house or two a block away, you're going to wait until they kick down your door?

Serious question.  

Because it's a question that, if it comes up where I'm at, means the cops and FD are not going to be responding.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

Serious question.  

Roadblocks, comms, matching armbands for residents of the neighborhood/street, and find someone with a backhoe or at least a covered truck bed before things progress.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:11:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SIASL] [#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SIASL:

Well no fucking shit

Get the State out of the house and parents become parents again
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top