Jack p

NEW YORK
ABC 7
Actual Intelligence

SAN ANTONIO
KENS 5

ATLANTA
ATL Feed

A fairly good collection of current live streams.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
Sounds just what they did to Rhodesia before they took it over and ruined it...Welcome to the school of obsequious caucasianing...
View Quote

Our future is Rhodesia x Yugoslavia.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

They're more like Nazi's by the day.

View Quote

I'll gladly help them "decolonize their bookshelves" as I'm sure all the books/literature and videos they get rid of, would be stuff I'd be interested in. Do they ship or should I pick it all up?  
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By js1977:
Wow, the comments on that....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By js1977:
Wow, the comments on that....

Interesting to say the least.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:30:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mustangfan] [#6]
These protests are like 80% white women, 10% black and 10% soy buys. We are living in a crazy time. I wonder what 4chan is cooking up to troll these losers. Like painting your face black to show solidarity or some nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

But a spike in cases shouldn't be blamed on the protestors, it should be blamed on racism.
And the disproportionate impact of coronavirus on minorities is due to lack of healthcare access and racism, not lifestyle or lack of taking precautions.
View Quote

You're not being fair to climate change.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GMZ:

View All Quotes
Sounds just what they did to Rhodesia before they took it over and ruined it...Welcome to the school of obsequious caucasianing...

Fair assessment = Total shit show.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dru:

Again....i wonder what precentage of Wal-Mart's top management is African american?

View Quote

~56%
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:32:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spoonrobot] [#11]
Originally Posted By daveo:
ATL Feed
View Quote

Holy shit that's the crazy lady that was trying to cut the giant dude in the red shirt on day 1 at the CNN center. What a whack job.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/guaqr8/right_now_woman_being_harassed_on_live_stream_by/
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:33:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Mustangfan:
These protests are like 80% white women, 10% black and 10% soy buys. We are living in a crazy time. I wonder what 4chan is cooking up to troll these losers. Like painting your face black to show solidarity or some nonsense.
View Quote

It's ironic to see the BLM protests in some areas absolutely corrupted by White Liberals and Left Wing agitators
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By IceAuger:

View Quote
The saving grace is that liberals create these monsters, but don't benefit at the polls because they can't control them.

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Real looters are like ... Damn whitey fucked shit again!
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By spoonrobot:

Holy shit that's the crazy lady that was trying to cut the giant dude in the red shirt on day 1 at the CNN center. What a whack job.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/guaqr8/right_now_woman_being_harassed_on_live_stream_by/
View Quote

Im just re-posting. Wish I had time to watch them all!
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Charles Bronson used to sign off on CCWs.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/madmedic/CCW.jpg?t=1296325980

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
Smile & Wave Policing is coming back to all the major cities.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/a8/65/01a8653c24b57d775e68e4f198cbfac4.jpg

https://external-preview.redd.it/uJlR6lGHoqxRt6Ny2hpGBfXHD2E9-peIdpWEsU0EDd8.png?auto=webp&s=127f298968cb4389464b89aa27410d52fd345be5

Folks need to understand that the pendulum has swung and the end result is higher crime rates, zero proactive policing due to the policies and politics involved, and a general attitude of shit permeating society. It is the 70s again. Society across the Country want hands off gentle policing. Well, they're gonna get. It sucks... but it is what it is.

https://i.imgur.com/VrdvHv0.gif

That will be pretty much the attitude of LE in the years to come. Especially if Trump loses in November and thr Democrats win the Senate.

You want Charles Bronson!?  Because that's how you get Charles Bronson.

Still have my expired Bronson one.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I have one of those.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:37:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#19]
Disregard. Penis fell off.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Damn! New Hampshire has some ugly bitches. The fuck y'all feeding them heifers up there?
View All Quotes

Damn! New Hampshire has some ugly bitches. The fuck y'all feeding them heifers up there?

I don’t miss that about NH compared to GA
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RwithThe40:

View Quote

lol

Originally Posted By G3k:

And all that comes from.... minorities PARTICULARLY HISPANICS voting democrat and the small number of Uber liberals that follow them around. What you have preached for coming to pass and your suggestion is to move. To a whiter place. Lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By spartacus2002:

PERSEC is not the same as giving up and hiding.  One can still be politically active and influence the sphere without painting a gigantic target on one's car or home.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:
Originally Posted By Bobbybananas:
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

Anyone with half a brain who is interested in their & their family’s survival needs to start Grey Man protocol now.

1. Remove all vehicle stickers & yard signs, etc.

2. Put your political hats & shirts in a box in the attic

3. Begin practicing self censorship, so you don’t open your yap making yourself a target

4. Daily appearance: If you live in a leftist shithole get some clothing to blend in with the natives, but nothing politically overt. If you normally sport a crew cut/flat top or other mil/LEO haircut, consider an even trim or growing it out a bit

5. Optional: If you live in a leftist shithole post yard signs with BLM & a rainbow flag*

* #5 may need to be removed if things decay to frequent attacks

I don’t hide what I believe, and I will not pander, cower or pretend crazy ideas and policies are acceptable.

It’s never a good idea to advertise something a not insignificant part of the population wants to murder you over, especially if it points where you and your family sleep. I have no problems confronting someone with issues in the wild, but i have to sleep eventually and prefer not to have molotovs in my window.

The following is a general statement, not at the last poster.

If everyone goes “grey man”, what are you saying about your beliefs?  About the rule of law, the Constitution, BOR, and being American?

I certainly hope most on here won’t hide.  Might as well just give up and bend the knee.  

JFC! There are maybe 250,000 max protesting, 10,000 looting (and they are just criminals and opportunists).  

You gonna give up on America already?

PERSEC is not the same as giving up and hiding.  One can still be politically active and influence the sphere without painting a gigantic target on one's car or home.

I know what PERSEC is.

Sounds like you misunderstood my point. I will restate.  Feel free to disagree.

If the majority of those who believe in the Constitution and the founding principles of this country as founded are too fucking chicken shit to proudly state those beliefs, or to labor to establish, protect and defend the policies and practices that enshrine those beliefs, then you may as well pack it up and bend the knee.  The Left has been shouting down conservative and originality ideas for years.  We gonna let them silence us?  Not even try to educate people?

If the majority become too afraid to be identified as a believer in the Constitution and the country as founded, and the majority feels like they have to hide and go “Gray Man” for their personal security, to protect their home and family, then we lose, they win, go bend a knee.  If you can’t wear an Army or Marine hat or an American Flag hat or make a comment about your support for the second Amendment without fear of being jumped, fired or your house made a target, that’s a problem that needs to be addressed, not hidden from.

There are certain very specific and limited cases where Gray Man tactics are smart and or necessary.  This ain’t one of them.

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Denver live chopper
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:41:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#25]
Originally Posted By nh11b:

View Quote

Georgia heifers are sophisticated.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:42:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CountryBoy541] [#26]
Wrong thread
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Grey man is right.

Interestingly, I wore my hawaiian shirt to Home Depot today and got the "look" from a few people.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/959462820/Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg
View All Quotes

Anyone with half a brain who is interested in their & their family’s survival needs to start Grey Man protocol now.

3. Begin practicing self censorship, so you don’t open your yap making yourself a target

4. Daily appearance: If you live in a leftist shithole get some clothing to blend in with the natives, but nothing politically overt. If you normally sport a crew cut/flat top or other mil/LEO haircut, consider an even trim or growing it out a bit

5. Optional: If you live in a leftist shithole post yard signs with BLM & a rainbow flag*

Grey man is right.

Interestingly, I wore my hawaiian shirt to Home Depot today and got the "look" from a few people.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/959462820/Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Only to be worn at the beach, BBQs & pool parties from now until kick off.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:44:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#28]
View Quote

White women shaving their head bald and "Jumping against Trump"
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#29]

I know what PERSEC is.

If the majority of those who believe in the Constitution and the founding principles of this country as founded are too fucking chicken shit to proudly state those beliefs, or to labor to establish, protect and defend the policies and practices that enshrine those beliefs, then you may as well pack it up and bend the knee.  The Left has been shouting down conservative and originality ideas for years.  We gonna let them silence us?  Not even try to educate people?

If the majority become too afraid to be identified as a believer in the Constitution and the country as founded, and the majority feels like they have to hide and go "Gray Man" for their personal security, to protect their home and family, then we lose, they win, go bend a knee.  If you can't wear an Army or Marine hat or an American Flag hat or make a comment about your support for the second Amendment without fear of being jumped, fired or your house made a target, that's a problem that needs to be addressed, not hidden from.

There are certain very specific and limited cases where Gray Man tactics are smart and or necessary.  This ain't one of them.

View Quote

I was going to use 10/10, but this seemed more joyous.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#30]
LOL.... Rhodesia was Majority Black and the Blacks weren't even the same tribe. The moment Mugabe took power he ethnically cleansed the rival tribes. Look up Gukurahundi, it means "the early rain which washes away the chaff before the spring rains" in Shona. Yugoslavia was five National/Ethnic Groups forced into a single nation under Tito. Serbs, Croats, Bosnian, Macedonian, and Slovenes. Five different Balkan Peoples with rivalries going back 1,000 years.
View All Quotes

LOL.... Rhodesia was Majority Black and the Blacks weren't even the same tribe. The moment Mugabe took power he ethnically cleansed the rival tribes. Look up Gukurahundi, it means "the early rain which washes away the chaff before the spring rains" in Shona. Yugoslavia was five National/Ethnic Groups forced into a single nation under Tito. Serbs, Croats, Bosnian, Macedonian, and Slovenes. Five different Balkan Peoples with rivalries going back 1,000 years.

Black lives matter is a terrorist organization. There. I said it for you.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#31]

If white folks keep telling black folks they are oppressed, guess how they are going to feel

That has got to be the largest assembly ever of ugly white people in NH
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

White women shaving their head bald and "Jumping against Trump"
View Quote
Noice!
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
Check the date on the actual article, February. Before the race riots, and leftist coup.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:

LOL, wut?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
Check the date on the actual article, February. Before the race riots, and leftist coup.

February 2017.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Swung by Walmart to pick up a couple of items and they were already closed at 5. The guy by the door said shit was expected in Denver and corporate was having all of the stores close early. All because a bunch of pussy ass white liberals have found an excuse to have another fucking temper tantrum. I'm 20 miles from Denver. On the plus side, we have severe t-storms moving through the area and there's always the chance they'll get baseball size hail dumped on them in the middle of their bitch fest.
At least Target isn't a bunch pussies and were open.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Won't be much longer that your age and demographics along with grey man appearance will make you a target.
View All Quotes

I can make two solid predictions about the election:

1.  the Leftists (and the liberals who support them) will go fucking nuts with violence no matter whether Trump wins or loses.  Trump wins: "look look, see the violence inherent in the system!"  Trump loses:  "Payback time, MAGA bitches!"

2.  the loser's side absolutely will NOT accept the election results and will believe it was the result of a corrupt system.  When I say "will not accept the election results," I'm not talking about pussy shit like posting "Not my president!" or #resist on social media, I'm talking about measures from shunning political opponents to actual violence like IEDs or gunman shootemups at local party chapter meetings, firebombing of homes of people who supported the winning candidate, etc.  

What we've seen for the past 10 days is a prelude, but there is a high likelihood that the actual violence will be greater running up to and immediately afterward election day.

Won't be much longer that your age and demographics along with grey man appearance will make you a target.

See #4, adjust accordingly.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#36]
There was supposed to be a big rally in my little city in Indiana and the rumor mill had it that the National Guard was going to be deployed because of outside agitators, but absolutely nothing is happening.  Not a single protester and no NG.  It looks like a Sunday morning out there.

I see DC is currently a nothing burger as well.  Hard to believe with all the resolve they appeared to have.  What, was the kick ass jobs report enough to deflate them?  Hard to believe.  

Perhaps whoever is writing the checks and calling the shots pulled the emergency brake.  Because looting and arson is polling terribly?  Because a conspiracy to flip the military unraveled?  Because the NSA traced from the agitators back to the string pullers and somebody had a meeting with feds that included the terms "RICO", "treason", and "gallows"?
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

They make an effort.  NH women wouldn’t know what a nail salon place was.  Or makeup.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#38]

LOL... Trump during his never-ending “campaign” Tour, sold out every single venue (hundreds) from 2015 to COVID-19.

If POTUS told Patriots to muster on the South Lawn ASAP, he’d walk out a day or two later to see millions. To deny this is being willfully ignorant.

At this stage in the game, For God and Country outweighs, family, business, job, etc.

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#39]

I know what PERSEC is.

If the majority become too afraid to be identified as a believer in the Constitution and the country as founded, and the majority feels like they have to hide and go “Gray Man” for their personal security, to protect their home and family, then we lose, they win, go bend a knee.  If you can’t wear an Army or Marine hat or an American Flag hat or make a comment about your support for the second Amendment without fear of being jumped, fired or your house made a target, that’s a problem that needs to be addressed, not hidden from.

There are certain very specific and limited cases where Gray Man tactics are smart and or necessary.  This ain’t one of them.

View Quote

Right on!
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#40]

They make an effort.  NH women wouldn’t know what a nail salon place was.  Or makeup.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:

Interesting to say the least.
View Quote

If true that some incredible police work that they did. Dude threw a water bottle and they went all out on him when while thousands of others are throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails and everything else a police yet no charges.

I’m looking at the dude and his gear he looks like fake, I plant meant to make our side look bad
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#42]

And who exactly gets that money!?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

And who exactly gets that money!?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By FullSemiautomatic:
Minneapolis Mayor Asks Trump For Aid After Riots Cause At Least $55 Million In Damage

Hell no. You allowed your city to be burned down, you pay the tab.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FullSemiautomatic:
Minneapolis Mayor Asks Trump For Aid After Riots Cause At Least $55 Million In Damage

The Minneapolis mayor is asking for federal help cleaning up and rebuilding his city after rioters caused at least $55 million worth of damage through looting, burning, and defacing public and private property.

That cost estimate is likely to increase in the coming days as government officials continue to tally the damage done in the wake of George Floyd's death, Mayor Jacob Frey said according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz and the state's congressional delegation are also pushing the Trump administration and Congress for funding.

Hell no. You allowed your city to be burned down, you pay the tab.

Trump would be an idiot not to toss some aid.
Minnesota 2016
Hillary 1,367,716 46.44%
Trump 1,322,951 44.92%
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#44]

America is fucked up, but it’s nowhere near as bad as Soviet it post-soviet Russia. Although it could get there quickly if things don’t change very soon.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Obviously you are not really from ARFCOM. Everyone who is says 9mm vs .45.
 You are a plant!

9mm because Sig 226 and Beretta M9A3.

But you should get both. Trust no one who does not own at least one 1911...cuz America!!!
 .40 short and weak is lame. And too snappy for my girly wrists!!!

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Come on man I know you’re smarter than this. Are you trying to be purposefully obtuse?

ZANLA and BLM are white commie funded black terrorist groups.

Re: Yugoslavia why do you think the left has been pushing this “muh 400 years” narrative? To paint Anglo whites as oppressors of blacks, latinos, Indians etc. watch for the Constitution/USA to be attacked as wholly illegitimate due to being conceived under this original sin.

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Right on!
View All Quotes

I know what PERSEC is.

Right on!

Second...
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Whippet06:
Swung by Walmart to pick up a couple of items and they were already closed at 5. The guy by the door said shit was expected in Denver and corporate was having all of the stores close early. All because a bunch of pussy ass white liberals have found an excuse to have another fucking temper tantrum. I'm 20 miles from Denver. On the plus side, we have severe t-storms moving through the area and there's always the chance they'll get baseball size hail dumped on them in the middle of their bitch fest.
At least Target isn't a bunch pussies and were open.
View Quote
That storm wasn't shit.  About a minute of high winds, which did knock down a billboard on Broadway, but nothing crazy.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
View Quote

Dude, delete that shit before you give a mod a reason to lock this thread!

@Hollywood_Shooter
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey, I'm here to remind everybody: .40 is better than 9mm, and chili has beans; lest we forget about the important things.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top